It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If i was living in America I would be very paranoid right now. Sounds like Marshall Law is on its way....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Might be related, probably not, but being in San Francisco, we generally don't see these things zipping around.

A friend of mine took this photo yesterday, wanted to know what this plane was, looks like an f-5

www.flickr.com...

It is F-5. It was intended to sell to poor countries. It is often used in training posing as enemy Migs.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Might be related, probably not, but being in San Francisco, we generally don't see these things zipping around.

A friend of mine took this photo yesterday, wanted to know what this plane was, looks like an f-5

www.flickr.com...

You must be near a Air Combat training facility. The f-5 (which is what it is) is no longer in service but is used to replicate MIG-21's in training for air combat, thus the Soviet Star on the Vert Rise. (Tail)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

www.flickr.com...

It is F-5. It was intended to sell to poor countries. It is often used in training posing as enemy Migs.

Sorry Danger, for the dual post, we must have been typing at the same time.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes it's got a red star on the tail, it's got an aggressor opfor and might be Korean, Russian, Chinese livery, not sure.

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by promomag

Looks like it's got a red star on its tail.?
not an expert on military aircraft but would that be chinese?
and if pic was taken in SF he must have fueled somewhere.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You do all realize that some things are better left quiet for a while... Like an american troop movement for instance? I assume that most of you have friends and family in the military?

Well, when you post something like this on a public forum as soon as you get a sniff of it, guess what?

It alerts the enemy........

I know everyone is itching to get that FIRST post out there about something new going on out there.... If you care about your US Armed forces members, please refrain from this type of posts until you see something in the news about it.

link   
I don't believe so, we are in San Francisco

reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
reply to post by RetroFire7

It was a reply to someone who mentioned that BP was dutch /american/ indian owned corporation and that the name actually stands for Baharat Petroleum.

It is a link showing the majority of stockholders and i am really curious on how he can make a link to holland or india .

Yes , the major stokholders track to America and so the major stockholders of the company that own the majority of stocks for BP and so on and so , you can do it until you get bored ( now i understand what those guys working on financial frauds are up against ..) , but where did he drew the conclusion that it's dutch / indian owned beats me , and so the Baharat name

I'd try looking up the history of thr company before posting it helps.........
Funny anything goes wrong its always someone elses fault. Besides this isn't on topic, abit like your research into BP.

en.wikipedia.org...

eyescoops.ca...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

No need to reply its a common mistake on some of the oil disaster threads I've noticed...Back to topic.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

I think it is safe to say if citizens on the ground see it happening and report it, the Chicoms already knew about it.

They are able to put satellites in orbit since the Clinton Administration, and their HUMINT program here probably surpasses ours there.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Actually the OP "Heard" it from someone...a family member I think?

Big difference.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

Ya, nice sentiment but do you know the amount of artillery aimed at Seoul from North Korea? The Shear numbers are mind blowing. North korea would surely lose a war. The true question is at what cost. If you want to see if a war with North Korea (DPRK) is on the horizon then look for an evacuation of Seoul.. Not Florida. There are 18 million People in Seoul and its only 40 miles from North Korea. Going to war with North Korea would be catastrophic and little kim knows it. The big differenc is that He doesnt care if he looses millions of his people. That would just be less he would have to feed. If the people of Seoul all of a sudden decide to vacation in Pusan enmass. Then worry!

The North maintains 80,000 special forces and is believed to have some 13,000 artillery pieces deployed along the border, Sharp said.

www.breitbart.com...

War With North Korea while needed is impossible

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Mainstream media buzzing about National Guard to protect US/Mex border. Truth or cover story?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is a scenario.... ALI BABA is sitting on his couch in Georgia eating curry with his laptop surfing forums...

He clicks and Woah...look at dis??? Someones kid told them that all the GA national guard is deploying at once...

Hmm.. Ali proceeds to the closet and grabs his shoulder fired rocket and heads to the nearest military airfield and waits for the first c-17 to take off cause chances are its loaded to the hilt....

Follow me?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
HAARP creates the necessary conditions to produce the "natural events" as confirmed by former secretary cohen....including Earthquakes, volcanoes, Heavy rain, tornadoes, and Tasunami.....

This is for the Jesuit, 13 Family Illuminati, Masonic and zionist conspiracy as they work together in their web or organizations and an agenda dating back officially to May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. Actually the agenda was in Europe long before that and the Middle East and Africa even before that to Nimrod. First Mason btw...... Goals, One World Luciferian Government, One world New age Religion and currency.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Then I will put it another way, if some National Guard personnel knew about it... the Chicoms knew.

If it is news here on ATS, I would bet the Chicoms already knew.

Would you admit the possibility that they might have a spy (or 2 hundred) in our military? Maybe even high ranking.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Might be throwing a curved ball here, but could any sort of mobilisation be connected with another thread on ATS regarding Solar activity and the supposed chance of a Hyder Flare.. From my simple knowledge of life could a Hyder flare cause any breakdown in comms or everyday living ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
After reading most of the entire thread, here are the possible situations

Summary

- Could be giant exercise.

- Could be headed to the south to help with oil spill or help move residents out of the south so they can nuke the hole. Possible Martial Law.

- Could be preparing for war with Korea.

- Could be preparing for war with Iran.

- Could be preparing for economic collapse.

- Could be everyones imagination / Mass Hysteria.

- Swamp Gas.

Its one of the above, just don't know which.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD
reply to post by butcherguy

Actually the OP "Heard" it from someone...a family member I think?

Big difference.

No.. the OP posted a source of a father that heard it from his son..

Second
line

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I'm going with mass hysteria..

but wouldn't it be great if it were just good ol swamp gas? silly us.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATC_GOD
Here is a scenario.... ALI BABA is sitting on his couch in Georgia eating curry with his laptop surfing forums...

He clicks and Woah...look at dis??? Someones kid told them that all the GA national guard is deploying at once...

Hmm.. Ali proceeds to the closet and grabs his shoulder fired rocket and heads to the nearest military airfield and waits for the first c-17 to take off cause chances are its loaded to the hilt....

Follow me?

In all fairness most troop deployments are spoken of in the press before they even happen. It's not like he would be saying anything these people couldn't find in the paper.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join