All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 9
90
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Its not old yella is it? not studied your maps much. I 've only ever been to south west. Arre the states in question around Old Yella?

Nope just looked georgia miles away....

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]




posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This just posted to CNN a few minutes ago:

Clinton: N. Korea must face consequences over sinking




(CNN) -- U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Friday that North Korea must faces consequences over the alleged sinking of a South Korean warship which has stoked tensions in the divided peninsular.


www.cnn.com...



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath
 


finance.yahoo.com...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois
 


Yep, thats what I was thinking. The Gulf of Tonkin, this could be the False Flag we all been waiting for, NORTH KOREA.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer
 


What does this mean? Im not to familiar with the terminology....



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
reply to post by Niccawhois
 


Yep, thats what I was thinking. The Gulf of Tonkin, this could be the False Flag we all been waiting for, NORTH KOREA.


You know, as long as I've been in the ATS community, most people only speak about 1984.
Maybe some of us should expand our literary knowledge by reading The Mouse That Roared.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
Took a ride over by the local national guard unit here near fort stewart ga. Only two vehicles on the entire place,looked dead as a doornail. I'll keep my eyes open but I'm thinking miss-info here,and yes when troops head out overseas Hunter Army airfield just south of here is a major deployment base,havent seen anything all day headed that way.


Okay, I'm all for not jumping to conclusions as well, but just because you folks are reporting little or no activity AT THE CURRENT TIME YOUR ASS DECIDED TO PAY ATTENTION, doesn't mean nothing is going on - the movement of troops could be long over from your area by the time you were aware anything was going on. Calling 'dis-info' at the drop of a hat can be just as dangerous as crying wolf. Speaking of...


WOLVERINES!!!!




posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   


Don't forget too that the Department of Defense is working on federal orders for guard deployment on the US Mexican border.


Now THAT is what the National Guard SHOULD be doing -- as opposed to being sent overseas!

I am pro-military but I was forever-offended by the gov't sending all the NG to foreign war and leaving so much of the military in place home and around the world. I feel that was a betrayal.

Our borders are understaff/under-covered. Guardsmen there would be a good thing.

RC

[edit on 21-5-2010 by RedCairo]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
reply to post by DangerDeath
 


finance.yahoo.com...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]


Look, have you ever heard of outsourcing?

I know very well who is behind this and why. Responsibility, sovereignty, profit - who gains from this?

Obama asked for miserable 20 mil dollars...

Should I laugh or should I cry?

After devastation from hurricanes, comes this. America's south is shattered to pieces. This is a global strategic event, and it doesn't happen without British Crown's fingers in it.

Yes, they may distract attention with a war against Iran, but this is a deep burn and won't go away. War with Iran may prove to be a disaster for America. What then?

Japan was "lured" into Pearl Harbor "victory". Why not lure America into Persian/Afghanistan disaster?

When I look at history's effects on our present, I look 2.000 years back and see things lead to one another.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Okay, I'm all for not jumping to conclusions as well, but just because you folks are reporting little or no activity AT THE CURRENT TIME YOUR ASS DECIDED TO PAY ATTENTION, doesn't mean nothing is going on - the movement of troops could be long over from your area by the time you were aware anything was going on.


Uh, na. The armory has been empty for the last few weeks here (except for that guy out front selling tickets to the cage fights, damn his job sucks right now). Again, there is a major deployment to Afghanistan coming up. Some of these guys may be going for training. I know my husbands whole unit is down in Ft. Polk for training right now. If there was something we would have noticed it a long time ago as the armory is right down the street on 41-A. The talk would have started long before that however. I think a lot of you are falling for some random internet posters paranoia.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Long time reader of ATS. This is my first post. Just thought I'd add to this since I'm noticing some stuff going on in my area. I'm fairly close to Wright Pat Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. I don't have any inside info about this but there is an unusually high amount of air traffic today. Namely the Airforce Cargo Jets. I'm not sure what this is all about but with everything going on I wouldn't be surprised if something big is in the works.. Interesting to hear what's going on from different locations of the country in almost real time.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
my bro is stationed at fort learned wood (might be miss spelled) Georgia and i haven't herd any thing about his unit shipping out any time soon probably another unit since his is bridge crewmen



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RetroFire7
 



It was a reply to someone who mentioned that BP was dutch /american/ indian owned corporation and that the name actually stands for Baharat Petroleum.

It is a link showing the majority of stockholders and i am really curious on how he can make a link to holland or india .

Yes , the major stokholders track to America and so the major stockholders of the company that own the majority of stocks for BP and so on and so , you can do it until you get bored ( now i understand what those guys working on financial frauds are up against ..) , but where did he drew the conclusion that it's dutch / indian owned beats me , and so the Baharat name



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't live very far from a large base in Central Florida, ill let you guys know if anything odd goes on during the day.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by willgrey7
Long time reader of ATS. This is my first post. Just thought I'd add to this since I'm noticing some stuff going on in my area. I'm fairly close to Wright Pat Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. I don't have any inside info about this but there is an unusually high amount of air traffic today. Namely the Airforce Cargo Jets. I'm not sure what this is all about but with everything going on I wouldn't be surprised if something big is in the works.. Interesting to hear what's going on from different locations of the country in almost real time.


Additionally, reports like this would be easier believed if someone would just take a quick pic with their phone and post it.

Seems like a claims like "unusually high amount of air traffic" could easily be substantiated.

Until then, should we all just assume that this is a hoax by 5 friends to see how much # they can stir up on ATS.

Evidence people. Evidence.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Might be related, probably not, but being in San Francisco, we generally don't see these things zipping around.

A friend of mine took this photo yesterday, wanted to know what this plane was, looks like an f-5

www.flickr.com...



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
reply to post by RetroFire7
 



It was a reply to someone who mentioned that BP was dutch /american/ indian owned corporation and that the name actually stands for Baharat Petroleum.

It is a link showing the majority of stockholders and i am really curious on how he can make a link to holland or india .

Yes , the major stokholders track to America and so the major stockholders of the company that own the majority of stocks for BP and so on and so , you can do it until you get bored ( now i understand what those guys working on financial frauds are up against ..) , but where did he drew the conclusion that it's dutch / indian owned beats me , and so the Baharat name


I'd try looking up the history of thr company before posting it helps.........
Funny anything goes wrong its always someone elses fault. Besides this isn't on topic, abit like your research into BP.

en.wikipedia.org...

eyescoops.ca...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by promomag
 


Looks like it's got a red star on its tail.?
not an expert on military aircraft but would that be chinese?
and if pic was taken in SF he must have fueled somewhere.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenchan`
my bro is stationed at fort learned wood (might be miss spelled) Georgia and i haven't herd any thing about his unit shipping out any time soon probably another unit since his is bridge crewmen
FT.L.Wood is in mo.



posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle
 


I know it's not the place , i realized that when i read your post first post ....

since the major stockholders don't track to either india or holland would you care to enlighten us of why you made those statements and what are your arguments?

i would apologize to other members for the off topic but maybe some of you are also interested on how bp tracks to holland

i see you edited your post and input a link to shell from wiki...

This proves nothing and in my eyes is just ignorance to for you to make an equal sign between British Petroleum , Shell and India's Bharat Petroleum based on nothing

Don't know about you but no matter where it tracks to , the country where the headquarters is located should be grateful



[edit on 21-5-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]





top topics
 
90
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join