It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pedophile Island'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
what about the female pedo's? There is such a thing! Do they go there too? Than they start having children and it becomes a free for all on molesting these kids. No one will stop them! It's illegal, inhumane and against the constitution to force these people into being sterilized, no matter how horrible they are. This idea is just plane crazy. I don't agree with molesting and/or raping children but all through out history children as young as 12 were getting married and having family's. Its modern society that says it's wrong for anyone under the age of 18 to engage in sexual relationships.

Side note: does this mean Bohemian Grove will need to find a new location? After all, we all know the alleged underage boys sent there to "service" the attendees. Perhaps they can just have there party on the island...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

If you'd read the thread, you would see that I have already stated that castration does not always work and not being able to get an erection does not prevent abuse.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
not gonna lie, the combination of words "Pedophile Island" made me lol hard.
hahaha pedoph-isle.

ok so why not AIDS/HIV island (or moon... seriously)?
or old person island?
or wheelchair city?
or petty theft town?
or grand theft auto junkyard?
or rape cruise?

despite the fact that it would be a hugely stupid waste of money, i can actually see people going there to hunt pedophiles, or, a huge group of them escaping and going crazy in california somewhere, since they aren't even going to be monitored.

seriously, the last thing you want is two like-minded sickos interacting and fueling their psychosis. there has to be a much more pracitcal way to deal with this.
however i'm cool with sending everyone with aids to the moon, i'm gonna be completely honest.

B-rated horror film idea: field trip to pedophile isle
it's inherent danger and stupidity sells itself!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
They should give the pedophiles drugs to make the passive and unresisting, weak and docile and then allow rapists to go there and have their way, daily.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
or old person island?
or wheelchair city?

There is a store in a town near me called Spatula city. The only place to go if you want to buy a spatula

Korg.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How much is a bullet in the US?

Seems cheaper to me.... Permanant removal of human filth

Im sure there would be a huge queue at the job interview...

Own island?? I want my own island!!! Get to rule myself....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They could also make it into a game show, kind of like the Running Man. The Ratings would go through the roof... It would be like The Most Dangerous Game: Pediphilia Island.
The Toy Line, and the Home Game would be a gold mine, If marketed correctly.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I've read several posts advocating chemical or physical castration. This would serve no purpose. The brain is the originator of sexual desire. If men and women were to be placed on "pedophile isle" then I believe that women would absolutely have to have had a hysterectomy to ensure that children would not be born in this place. The idea does seem pretty sound as long as precautions are taken to ensure that there is no possibility of escape. Sharks with lasers comes to mind lol!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
No they won’t. Not if you have enough guns, and put them on an island in the middle of the ocean. They would not have a chance. I for one agree with this proposal. They had their chance for life. They shouldn’t have touched little kids for their own sexual pleasure. Pigs. And if they somehow take over the island they are not going to swim anywhere. Worst comes to worst....bomb them. Shouldn’t be that difficult to convince the public.

And then they would procreate and children would be born on an island populated by pedophiles.
There is female pedophiles too you know, or would they have one island for the women and one for the men?
Or would the children deserve it cause it's most likely hereditary and they'll just grow up as pedophiles anyway(thus deserving of death)?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am all for the death penalty in child rape cases. If the crime were as heinous as any murder, then why not? Why support these criminals so that they can live their entire lives on the public dime? Why give those that cannot be rehabilitated another chance to harm a defenseless child?

Here are a few links about that very thing...

Louisiana Court Backs Death in Child Rape

Kennedy v. Louisiana

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hitler anyone? First he started with lists of people that don't belong on lists. We have list with people that don't belong on them. Remember even though some belong on the lists not all do. For example teens that take pics of themselves. And even though they are all not pedos all on the list are labeled as such. and if you follow the new laws coming out in regards to the list, even non sexual crimes are getting on the list. This is the start of governmental populatin control. Normal people are finding themselves on the list. Reminds me of pre-ww2 Germany.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think we should just kill them all to be honest. Why waste money on having them moved to an Island?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03
Hitler anyone? First he started with lists of people that don't belong on lists. We have list with people that don't belong on them. Remember even though some belong on the lists not all do. For example teens that take pics of themselves. And even though they are all not pedos all on the list are labeled as such. and if you follow the new laws coming out in regards to the list, even non sexual crimes are getting on the list. This is the start of governmental populatin control. Normal people are finding themselves on the list. Reminds me of pre-ww2 Germany.

Certainly, there is a difference in a teen sexting pics and a 25 year old pedophile having his way with a four year old. I don't believe in the list or the labels when they are used with a broad brush.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I agree with this, pedophiles who have abused children have lost their right to live amongst society. People in various societies throughout history had/have their own ways, yes but in today's society we don't stand for this and therefore we must have the right to decide what to do with dangerous members of society, and not a chosen few.

We just can't have pedophiles running around in neighborhoods with kids, and if it means shutting them off on a island then so be it, just keep them out of the neighborhoods and other countries.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How exactly are we going to get them to the island?

I suggest a catapult.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Isn't the majority of pedophiliac activity done by parents?

If there are any female pedophiles in the bunch they can couple up & produce their own fresh objects of desire.

I think the rabid societal hate of pedophiles is reaching political hyperballistic extremes here.

But i guess that is what politics is for,

to ferret out & exploit people's most reflexive thoughtless hot buttons.

Politics in a truly cerebral society must be very dull indeed.

In a non-cerebral society they are instead dangerously insane.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That really is a great idea. Then add a hunting season so people can go over and have some fun. I'm thinking.... an all year window sounds nice.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

California and just letting them have at it so they can build a society free of the hassles and hardships of modern life seems more like a reward than a punishment. I think that if they offered the opportunity to the general public, there'd be que's for miles.

Agreed.
Problem is, like another poster said, no one wants to step up to the plate and make it mandatory death penalty for re-offenders.

And the cost for that whole deal - death row, the euthanasia, etc, is outlandish.

At least the Island would keep them AWAY from kids. That's all that matters in the end.

If they can make Utopia out of monthly air drops of food - well then at least the bleeding hearts who want them 'reformed' and 'treated humanely' will get their wish too...

peace

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

What I do not see, is plans to deal with medical problems, or feeding, or even the ablity to rehabilitate the person to be a productive part of society again,

That's because re-peat offenders can't even be a productive part of society again - ever. Anyone who says they can doesn't have a clue.

And no don't mistake any of this for your 17 year old and his 15 year old girlfriend example - I'm talking re-peat offenders. That means criminals (male and female) who have been caught and convicted for repeatedly raping children.

he other problem with this is, that you seperate them, and like all seperated people, lets say they have a community that becomes very attractive to the rest of society, a place where you would want to have children, then what does the state do?

Sterilize all of them. Wmen and Women.
What's the big deal? They have proven by their actions they cannot be trusted with any child.
So, sterilize them permanently.

peace

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PApro

This idea is just plane crazy.

Tell that to McNeil Island where this has been working well for years.

By working well I mean keeping these people off the streets and away from kids. They still have huge problems inside the Island, but that's for another thread.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join