It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am like Lucifer....Who am I? Who are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

That was beautiful! What song is that from?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The Police and Sting to words to live a life by ,,huh?

Well I like the music at least.

Life is a song, we are all just strummers

By order of the prophet
We ban that boogie sound
Degenerate the faithful
With that crazy Casbah sound
But the Bedouin they brought out
The electric kettle drum
The local guitar picker
Got his guitar picking thumb
As soon as the sherif
Had cleared the square
They began to wail

Peace

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"I walk this path its the path I choose
prose harvest grief to catch these flows
from the farthest reach my math arose
from mountain peaks to classic lows
My heart was torn and mended
Forlorn with scorn and vengence
Now black crows swarm and form my pennance
Many historys have worn my image"
-The Magi

Song: Path I Choose
Album: Attack of the 50ft......
©2006 Scribe Tribe Syndicate

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Saul Williams Penny For A Thought lyrics

Cancel the apocalypse
cartons of the milky way with pictures of a missing planet
last seen in pursuit of an American dream
this fool actually thinks he can drive his hummer on the moon
blasting DMX off the soundtrack of a South Park cartoon
niggas used to buy their families out of slavery
now we buy chains and links, smokes and drinks
they're paying me to record this, even more if you hear it
somebody tell me what you think I should do with the money
yes, friend tell me what you think I should do with the money
exactly how much is it gonna cost to free Mumia?
what's he gonna do with his freedom? talk on the radio?
radio programming is just that - a brainwashin' gleamed of purpose
to be honest, some freedom of speech makes me nervous
and you looking for another martyr in the form of a man
hair like a mane with an outstretched hand
in a roar of hearts, thoughts, reactionary defensiveness and counter
intelligence
what exactly is innocence?
# it, I do believe in the existence of police brutality
who do I make checks payable to? (How 'bout I pay it in prayers?)
a young child stares at a glowing screen transfixed by tales of violence
his teenage father tells him that that's life, not that Barney #
a purple dinosaur that speaks of love, a black man that speaks of blood
which one is keeping it real, son?
who manufactured your steel, son?
hardcore, ancient elements at the earth's core
# it, I'mma keep speaking 'til my throats sore
an emcee told a crowd of hundreds to put their hands in the air
an armed robber stepped to a bank and told everyone to put their hands in
the air
a Christian minister gives his benediction while the congregation hold
their hands in the air
love the image of the happy Buddha with his hands in the air
hands up if you're confused, define tomorrow
your belief system ain't louder than my car system
nigga walked down my block with his rotwiler, a subwoofer on a leash
each one teach one
the DJ spins a new philosophy into a barren mind
I can't front on it
my head nods as if to clear the last image from an etch-a-sketch
something like Rakim said- I could quote any emcee, but why should I?
how would it benefit me? karmic repercussions
are your tales of reality worth their sonic laced discussions?
suddenly, the ground shivers and quakes
a newborn startles and wakes
her mother rushes to her bed side to hold her to her breast
milk of sustenance heals and nourishes
from the depths of creation life still flourishes
yet we focus on death and destruction, violence, corruption
my people, let pharaoh go
what have you bought into? how much will it cost to buy you out?

[spoken]
how much it gonna cost to buy you out of my mind?
penny for a thought, y'all niggas is half steppin' wastin' my time
please, nigga what? you talkin to me?
please baby, baby, baby can I borrow - can i borrow a nickle, a dime, and
that quarter
penny for a thought, penny for a thought
how much will it cost to buy you out of buyin' into a reality that
originally bought you?
dime a dozen, y'all niggas a dime a dozen
penny for a thought, nigga, c'mon, penny for a thought
think fast, think fast, c'mon, time is money

time is money, money is time
so i keep 7 o'clock in the bank and gain interest in the hour of God
I'm saving to buy my freedom, God, grant me wings, I'm too fly not to fly
I soared further past humans without wings so I soar
and fine tickling the feathers of my wings
flying hysterically, over land numerically
I am seven mountains higher than the valley of death

Seven mountains higher than the valley of death
Seven dimensions deeper than dimensions of breath
[x12: gradually mixed out]

we're performing an exorcism on all this keep it real-ism
violence, sensationalism
in the name of the hip hop that nurtured me, cultured me
we are ordering all evil entities to exit this body, leave this body
in the name of microphone fiends and a young boy's b-boy dreams
we draw you to leave this body, leave this body
all evil entities, all wannabe emcees
decoys, decoys, send in the true b-boys
the true b-boys be men, mother#ers
be men in the name of Scott La Rock
in the name of T-La Rock
mother#ers don't remember how to do the reeboks
walk, hop, I told you to leave this body
leave this body, leave this body
I told you to leave this body
leave this body, leave this body
mother#ers must think I'm crazy
#, I think y'all mother#ers is crazy
I want my #in' MTV
penny for a thought, nigga, penny for a thought
what the # have you bought into?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
You might benefit from some Taoist readings. They really help me look at life more peacefully. Believe it or not, the Tibetan Book of the Dead helps me too. The 30 "great" Upanishads are awesome too, and may benefit you.

Interesting. I just bought "Tao Lao Tsu Te Ching" this very day.

Translated by Gia-Fu Feng and Jane English.

This is verse Two:

Under heaven all can see beauty as beauty only because there is ugliness.
All can know good as good only because there is evil.

Therefore having and not having arise together.
Difficult and easy complement each other.
Long and short contrast each other;
High and low rest upon each other;
Voice and Sound harmonize each other;
Front and back follow one another.

Therefore the sage goes about doing nothing, teaching no-talking.
The ten thousand things rise and fall without cease,
Creating, yet not possessing,
Working, yet not taking credit.
Work is done, then forgotten.
Therefore it lasts forever.

(Please see my signature. Thank you.)

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

That was beautiful! What song is that from?

Thank you...too kind.

That's my story in a nutshell.

The quote is from Helter Skelter by the beatles

You can see in Ultra Violate to some extent correct? I know humans can't see UV nor any of the other bands above or below the visual light spectrum, but you have insight past your eyes correct? You can see with eyes closed and if need be you are able to step out for a spell.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Physical gestation is never understood or appreciated by the gestating. Build as much of yourself as you possibly can while you can, and you'll be that much more to contend with once the gestation is finished. No one ever promised you freedom and full expression until you've finally developed the required capacity, but then we're all existential aristocracy. We want it all and we want it now, but we're all just fetuses that are bitching about how cramped the placenta is getting, while praying to whatever god we've invented that that twitch we just felt isn't a contraction.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey, I think you need to go off the grid, get a sail boat and just enjoy the simple things. you can travel everywhere for dirt cheap cause you just go with the breaze, i'm young i have a feeling i can get a sailable boat for basically free to be free it should fun and forget the world for it's already lost. focus on being able to enjoy things. i dunno just an idea. you could also buy me a boat (anyone LOL) and i'll do it for you lol. but yea seems to me to fully be free you need a sail boat that you can live on. 27 footer let's go haha. travel enjoy the things that are their for you especially the peace of everything.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Who told man that he and He alone could physically manifest his own destiny by resorting to thinking and planning as opposed to utilizing the eternal powers of the spirit?

Who are all of these people, running back and forth on the roads and highways, like maggots desperately trying to get a bite of flesh?

Haha, I like this part.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

So....... I was mixing and pouring concrete today. It was raining, but it was spotty rain; No problem -- I sweat more than it rains.... and I was moved to think about your dilemma.

Here's what I thought: What IF......... you are aware of past lives, and it seems like an endless do-loop for you. I can't relate to that, because I'm just a 3rd dimensional person, happy in the now.

But what IF........ what if you are doomed to repeat your existance, again and again, until you learn the lesson? Could it be? I think so. I think you have to learn the lesson posed to you in this life, otherwise you will not progress to the level that you deserve.

I hope you are able to move on. I hope you have the wherewithall to give us all lower beings (and I don't mean to pose any snottiness or regret or jealousy at ALL) a clue to how to rise above ourselves.

I wish you the best of luck in discovering the clues that lead you toward progressing onward. I can only hope that someone else might do the same for me, when I manage -- through my various incarnations -- to do the same.

Someday we might meet on the fabric. I think we are all threads of the fabric, and when one thread is rent, the whole suffers. I will hope for that. good life.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you did become lucid in this reality you will be considerd "crazy". Up to you. Society will reject you.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
Let's see, am I loosing my mind? How could it be that I'm walking a spiritual horse with wings, yet my hands contort to the sign of satan? How could I be a divine being when I am vibrating high, A demon in disguise when I vibrate lower?

What takes over me when my vibrations get low, is what I asked my self this morning. How could I love the world, my self and everyone else in it on second when I am vibing high......yet desire blood and revenge when I am in the lower realm of vibration?

I encounter the same problem almost on a daily basis, I have not had a day without falling in to a lower vibration for months now. I try to rise above the duality, I can only accomplish this by stopping all thinking and just being in the moment. Its also know as Presence. Its almost like meditating while going about your daily routine, I do this best while at work. Overall I try my best not to pass judgement on the slaves, I understand they are doing the best they can, I was once one of them; I do not try to wake them up either, I believe its not my place. The second any thought of negativity arises I recognize it as my "Satan side" and I tell it to shut up. Im above satan and god gossips, at least when I am Aware.

I'm convinced the lower vibrations are not mine but a residue from people around me, I try to keep my distance from slaves as much as possible, I work with machines so its ok, but I had to change my job and lifestyle to get to this half baked cake.

One thing I keep reminding myself, kind of auto suggestion, Its that inside this organic supermachine we call our bodies I am an Inmortal Spirit, we all are, everything Is. I can't tell u what to believe; But it works for me.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by LoKito]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by LoKito]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKIN-E
If you did become lucid in this reality you will be considerd "crazy". Up to you. Society will reject you.

I'm becoming more Lucid than not. Sometimes I can't help but begin to think again...... that creates the suffering.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'll provide some brutal honesty:

You're seeking pity and affirmation from others. You are so self absorbed you are beginning to imagine more aspects of you than really exist.

Look at it this way - either we are simple animals that do everything in life to satisfy our simple animal needs (i.e. eat, sleep, procreate, survive).

OR.....

You are a highly complex being that has the ability to decipher your own path. You are only as trapped as you allow yourself to be.

Try this - forget the books, poems, mediation, or whatever crack pot stuff is out there. Instead, go down to the local soup kitchen and try handing out bowls of soup to homeless folks.

Or better yet - go to the local boys and girls club and offer your time and money to them. You want to see some REAL slaves... check out the 8 year old boy who doesn't eat between Friday's lunch at school and Monday's breakfast at school.

Until then - get over yourself.

Call this "tough love".

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
To the OP, i can relate very much so to this.
at times it feels pointless to join the race.
the only possible theory i can imagine that would save us, or the ones who can see their cages, is to build a society were we can work towards each other, go back to the days of living in a village community, looking out for each other, knowing your next door neighbors name! building houses, crops, having a social network that extends to actually knowing what we are about, and why we have what we have.
might remind you of the thriller movie called the village, but not so religiously motivated. just people wanted to get away from the corruption that has destroyed so many dreams.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What a beautiful post, makes perfect sense to me, i see where your coming from. However when one is in a situation us awakened have found ourselves to be in, one must look past it and realize that worrying over what we have no control over is a waste of time. I think taking life less seriously and focusing on happiness, not just for ourselves but for OTHERS is the key.
Yet in saying that one must ask, how can that be achieved when one is trapped in the matrix of reality? I guess all you can do is go down swinging, putting up a good fight. i mean why let them win and suck our souls dry? You have to do what is best for others, then you will find that you will not only forget about your problems, but some of those questions you asked will be answered.
and as for those unanswered questions.. well.. all we can do is keep opening those doors... to see where the next one leads us too.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by james2009]

Also would just like to add, iv been locked up before, years ago when i was in my teens when i was a lost soul and had no direction in life, prior to becoming awakened and enlightened. I found that being locked up was no different to being on the outside. Being inside prison i noticed that it was just a more confined version of the world. There are rules, regulations, fines, have to survive, protect yourself, the list goes on, and the only difference is you cant travel as far as you can in the outside world. But there is still that feeling of being "trapped". There is no difference from being inside to being on the outside, the only difference is the consequence which one puts himself to end up in that situation, but these consequences can happen to anybody on this planet, its the choices we make which inevitably decides our future. Even on the outside i still feel like we are animals in a cage.... our paradigms are imprisoned by human boundaries and our are eyes blinded by materialism and technology .. but stil we maintain this struggle.. too free our self's.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by james2009]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It seems to me like someones ego got ahold of the box of enlightenment again.

You can kind of tell by all the drama and self aggrandizement.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm a middle aged male (wife deceased recently, else I wouldn't be doing this ) sitting here in my house with my border collie and millie the cat drinking a beer and on ats annnnd.. doing laundry (cause its to blooming hot out today here in florida.

Oh Ummm. Thats me. Today at least.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join