It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am like Lucifer....Who am I? Who are you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Visitor2012

This is from another thread I read on here today but have no fear. Eliminate Fear. Everything you know as reality will soon shift and it will be a moment of great dispair when you find truth and the strength you need through the love of others. The economy could come to a comlete collapse, society could as well, but it is these defining moments that allow for change.

Such has been my spiritual teachings as well. But wouldn't it be great to meet someone that says "I finally made it!" What an inspiration that would be.

But so far, everyone appears to be just like myself. Halfway through the book, and no finish yet. It's great reading...but when does it end?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If this doesn't make you feel better, well then just let me know and I will find you something.

Peaces

[edit on 18-5-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

"Get into the woods and take a long walk. Let yourself just wander and take in the nature around you. Sit on a rock or fallen tree and just look and listen for a while. You might feel a little better."

That's exactly what brought me to this place. I am under the teaching of my spiritual guide and the Angels. The higher light beyond the visible spectrum.

It seems that this is the only thing I've been doing all of my lives...

But like a dream you can not remember. I am wandering if these visions and revelations have appeared to me in all of my lifetimes. OR is this my first ticket out.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So you are truly free? You don't need money to survive? Or have you constructed a comfortable way of making it?

I'm not about to allow anyone else to define my freedom. yes, I am free to do as I wish, free to bang my finger with a hammer, free to bleed down my leg until my sock soaks it up, free to run naked on the sand, if that's what strikes me. Free to laugh and make love and look at the stars and fish and bump my head. No, I don't need money. Yes, I make money.

I'm not talking about how to patch up my wagon and out think the indians. I'm talking about slavery that "gently" persuades all of us, that we need to earn a right to live. The slavery that says that it's ok to be poisoned and robbed as long as you can still pay your living.

I don't want to talk to people who are sitting on fine and fancy slave lands, getting paid well and pretending to own their lands. I'm don't want to talk to the guy who has found happiness on the plantation.

I have no employees. I did once. It's been a long struggle to get to this place, this life. I'm blessed to have someone to share it with, and blessed that she feels the same. Pretty much everything else seems incidental; she is the only one who can truly injure me, and she chooses not to. We live very simply.

What about the castaways who are between the prison walls?

What about the ones who are seeking true freedom from any and every restriction that enforces us to work to breath and eat.

Are you still working to breath and eat? Finding joy in that life is not the joy I'm speaking about.

I feel for those who struggle as well. I do what I can to help those that need it. I hear what you're saying. It seems like some folks strive for those prisons...... I know I did, until I discovered that I was the jailer. Coming to terms with my own autonomy and a sense of responsibility was a grande and life-changing step for me.

Good talking with you; Going to go make dinner now -- steamed tuna with coconut and papaya, onions, garlic and a small salad.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

You seem like a reasonable, practical and well balanced 3rd dimensional being. after a few hundred life times, it might get a little old. maybe not for you. I'm just growing tired of leaving the old frail bodies surrounded by mourning slaves with happy memories.

Around and around we go. Where we stop..does anybody know?

Is there anyone here going through 4D experiences who knows what I'm talking about? The powers beyond the nuclear mind? The teachings of the higher light frequencies?

I know I'm not the only one receiving them, I've seen others speak of the truth here on ATS.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Such has been my spiritual teachings as well. But wouldn't it be great to meet someone that says "I finally made it!" What an inspiration that would be.

You will not find anyone who has set sail for the finish line because the only reason we are on this rock is to fix the hole in our ships. The sea-worthy have already left harbour........

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by 12.21.12

This is from another thread I read on here today but have no fear. Eliminate Fear. Everything you know as reality will soon shift and it will be a moment of great dispair when you find truth and the strength you need through the love of others. The economy could come to a comlete collapse, society could as well, but it is these defining moments that allow for change.

But so far, everyone appears to be just like myself. Halfway through the book, and no finish yet. It's great reading...but when does it end?

"There's a little black spot on the sun today, it's the same old thing as yesterday" because "We are spirits in a material world are spirits in a material world" trapped "like a canary in a coal mine" some how we always come back to "synchronicity".

Back to sleep my friend, I've set your alarm for 1000 years...don't hit the snooze and it might be a little better next time at least that's what I'm learning.

It's just no fun to know everything, why do you think we loose ourselves in the first place? All this crap on earth....old hat. Different landscape as it will be again when the buzzer goes off...remember Do NOT hit Snooze. You snooze, you loose...remember...

Peace

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The light is a lie,
they make us dance for their entertainment,
they show us things for our payment,
Its T.V. for the higher masses.........

[edit on 18-5-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Your words and expressions have been very wholesome. Thank you.

As Freud said (and you seemingly confirm): Life is meaningful and fulfilling if you have 1. Love and 2. Love of work.

It seems you have found both, and understand how lucky you are!

Best,
SN

P.S. I agree that true love involves giving your lover the sharpest knife and having faith they will not use it.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

"Different landscape as it will be again when the buzzer goes off...remember Do NOT hit Snooze. You snooze, you loose...remember... "

My buzzer went off 14 months ago, I haven't hit the snooze yet. Sometimes, I wish I did.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

The light is a lie,
they make us dance for their entertainment,
they show us things for our payment,
Its T.V. for the higher masses.........

[edit on 18-5-2010 by strangleholder1]

That would be a cruel joke indeed.....

However, I think people are being indoctrinated to believe it. Creating a world full of hopeless people who need work to survive and hands to do it.

This is a slave planet and the happy slaves are running it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The unwinnable prize
is a half truth lie,
Just like 14 virgins,
When the suicide bomber dies......

And yet we keep toiling like slaves.........

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The Police and Sting to words to live a life by ,,huh?

Well I like the music at least.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hi, argentus. I've been quietly impressed by some of your posts before, but for this one, I feel compelled to say something. So, I'm gonna have to echo Ladyinwaiting and agree with her: that was beautifully written.
All the best.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That was hilarious! Thanks for breaking the ice!

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am Joe's shattering sanity.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You seem like a reasonable, practical and well balanced 3rd dimensional being. after a few hundred life times, it might get a little old. maybe not for you. I'm just growing tired of leaving the old frail bodies surrounded by mourning slaves with happy memories

Beautifully said. I hope you continue to share your message.

Yep, I'm like those tired old shoes that look like hell, but you can't bring yourself to throw away, because they're SO damned comfortable. You're embarassed to wear them, but they feel good.

Maybe not for me......... I think you might be right. If there are past lives (and I think there are, but don't KNOW that as you seem to), then I think I must've been bad people, who, through a series of lives eventually learned to salve my wounds by helping other people help themselves.

I know nothing of 4th dimensional beings, or really have a conception of what that entails. What I do know is that sometimes the lessons that strike me the most profoundly, are those I learn from children, who supposedly know nothing but somehow seem to see things the most clearly.

And........ I think that it must be very lonely to have a sense of repeating the same thing over and over again. Myself, every day seems to bring new challenges, new tests, new defeats........ and wonder.

I hope you find a way to be victorious in your quest. I hope you can discard normalcy and find a path that is truly unknown.

Discovery is a blessing. I'd hate to be a diety.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

6yrs ago I remembered, the day I did I became dismembered.
I've seen the earth go so many times, I could almost repeat each and every line.
Grounded like the hog who wallowed in the pit, like a Helter Skelter son of a B!tch, today I'm me, tomorrow I'll be sh!t.
See we always make new, but some are cursed, to forget the best and remember the worst, line after line, verse after verse, age after age, I remember one word....Alone

Alone I've caged, all that I pasioned, but never was good at saving any rations, remembering to late so this is my fate a never ending circle figured like an eight.

I cross myself and hope to die, but I'll awake again under the lie, and again I'll pry, and again I'll see what's with held from the eyes of the ignorant...only to my pain and all before me, I'll bring down again.

Again I'll hear them speaking my name, and I'll try to refrain, but the words will flood in no matter to whom I explain. I'll beg them to see, and they will not again, like I said I've been here forever two man.

Earth is earths, All physical forms, no body leaves here, space doesn't conform. No man's gone there, no man can, like you can't leave your body and still be called a man.

We are in DURACELL",always Eveready, energizing the coppertops and keeping them steady. And though they spin all shiny and bright, they don't see the things that move without light...but I do, I can even see the one talking with you and I have a feeling you view them too.

"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide then I turn and I go for a ride, when I get to the bottom and I see you again...ya,ya,ya,ya"

Peace

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Some more words to live by. This time by Aerosmith.

"Life is a journey, not a destination"

Once you finally get there, you will simply be starting over again. Evolution is such an interesting thing to think about.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thankyou. It's comforting to hear your words. I will reflect on what you've said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join