It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am like Lucifer....Who am I? Who are you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Let's see, am I loosing my mind? How could it be that I'm walking a spiritual horse with wings, yet my hands contort to the sign of satan? How could I be a divine being when I am vibrating high, A demon in disguise when I vibrate lower?

What takes over me when my vibrations get low, is what I asked my self this morning. How could I love the world, my self and everyone else in it on second when I am vibing high......yet desire blood and revenge when I am in the lower realm of vibration?

I think I know what is happening in the world at this very moment. Could this be a battle of conscience? The Holy war in our own backyards? In our own homes? Minds?
Who told man that he and He alone could physically manifest his own destiny by resorting to thinking and planning as opposed to utilizing the eternal powers of the spirit?

Who are all of these people, running back and forth on the roads and highways, like maggots desperately trying to get a bite of flesh?

Where are the non-slaves who see into the beyond and are caught in the battle of duality? Who are the ones who saw the crystal cities and the luminous towers and spires? Who of you, have seen the quantum mind and realized that is the life within you that is watching your very move?

I am one of them. I am trying not to succumb to my fiery of being Lied to, poisoned and imprisoned I grow very tired of even the ignorant ones who say "You're life is what you made it." Would you say that to one of your animals trapped in a cage? A cage they could've avoided had they made better decisions earlier in life?

How am I supposed to flap my large wings in a small place like this? Am I supposed to just sit here and pretend I'm flying? Am I supposed to have the physical strength to kill my human masters to find the promise land?

What should I do, If I am one in a few spirits who wants to remain in this flesh body and see my manifestation unfold before my very eyes? What should I do , if I'm trapped between a Devil and a holy place?

Before you answer, I beg you. I BEG YOU! Don't try to tell me to use my brain.... You see....that's the organ that got me here in the first place. Don't expect me to physically navigate the quantum key of manifestation! Don't expect me to create another plan or think of another action....I've taken a million roads....they have all led me back to here. The NOW.

I am a slave. What should I do to find freedom and remain in this precious body of mine. How do I find my freedom without being shot and killed by the minions of the Government Darkness?

How can I convince a slave to disobey his master when he is being paid so well?

Am I a bird forever trapped in a cage? Have any of you ever made it out? Or are all of you too busy trying to pay your slave bills. You know, the cable t,v., the house you bought,...anything bank owned...things of that sort?

What about those of you who are stripped down to the core? The ones just trying to put food on the table. Is this our lot in life? To just be slaves and stay here lest we get thrown in prison like the other children who have had enough of this evil?

Are you going to tell me "Free my mind?" are you going to suggest that I "fight and die?" should I "take it and make the best of it?"

Is that enough for a bird like me? Or am I just dreaming? I fear that I am one scream in billions.....we are falling.......it's getting darker.

My white horse shines bright. It's wings are large, the sound of the chimes of it's hair ,so Crystal clear like water.....but sometimes it appears absent.

Will I be forsaken? Have I done that much wrong? Have I made too many foolish decisions making me unworthy of reaching my dreams?

Should I do this? Or do that? Is this Right instead of wrong? Is this wrong instead of right? Is it a simple matter of this or that?

I see the blue sky.....I see the ice crystals....high n the sky...colors of the rainbow..

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It really sounds like you are converging on the mouth of madness.

Sane much?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
It really sounds like you are converging on the mouth of madness.

Sane much?

....Says the caged bird beside me. I am barely remaining Sane. My friend, that's what I am talking about.

You may still feel like you are holding it together. When and if, God forbid that all falls apart, revisit my thread.

I wish you eternal happiness.

This is just a message in a bottle..

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was a slave, because I enslaved myself. I licked the hand that fed me -- nasty little morsels dropped from a plate, and I cooed gratefully when they were dropped.

I was a worker bee, and I worked. I sidled next to the sucessful bees, and emulated their mannerisms, until one day I caught them laughing at my silly antics. I laughed with them.

I was a soldier, and I killed. I killed because I believe it benefitted the country I loved, who allowed me to enslave myself, and then work for the crumbs from the plate.

I was an angry man, who resented the happy, dancing folk who seemed to have no higher goals than to get stoned and sit in a circle before the light of a flickering fire and reinforce their own worldview, and I sat far away, stoned but still angry.

I was a chemist, who sought to save the world from itself, and managed SARA and other hazmat sites, oil spills, asbestos abatement, groundwater and soil contamination, and made beaucoup bux doing it. I was no longer angry at anyone. I gave to the poor.

I was an armchair physicist who thought that -- surely by next month -- I would have unified c and g and substantially changed the world for the better in our understanding of the basic forces that affect our lives and our very cells. I was angry with myself, but I got over it. I stepped into my inner realm from time to time and wondered when it was that I had forgotten how to dream ..... and how to fly.

I am a simple man who looks to the skies and the sea for entertainment and enlightenment. I remember my anger as a scar that heals shiny -- the remenant of a deep wound that took time to heal. I don't know you, nor do I know any dieties or superhumans, or nonhumans. I feel the presence of "other" almost continually, and I commune with that which my spirit recognizes.

I will be a dead man, and the influences of the culmination of my life quickly forgotten within the long view of our existance. It won't hurt a bit. I will be smiling as the life leaks out of my body, and I will hope for a new adventure.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The emotion that makes a man step on an Ant, is the same one that allows him to kill a human being. It's just a matter of rage. But it takes Apathy to trigger the evil.

It's the Apathy of everyone around me. The people who walk past bums judging them and finding pleasure in his lack of strength and endurance.

I'm talking about the cage that is made of people who will run over you, if you dare to stop.

We are all in a crowd, like a herd. We are trampling and killing each other trying to run away from a few cowboys.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

But is there something I am missing in my incarnation? Am I to repeat this over and over again? Eternal suffering for a fault that was my own? Is it fair that I be condemned to the lower realm at birth? Was it truly my fault that this is happening to me?

How could I as a child have the wisdom to refuse my mothers milk?
How could I as a child ever have seen Love behind a swinging fist and belt? How could I have known of the fruitlessness of my thinking and strategy? Now that I see the hamster wheel...is it possible to get out of here in this body?

Am I seeing the sky for the first time? Am I on my way out? Or is this just another cloudy day of life, with the occasional hole in the sky?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That was beautiful on many levels. Thanks for giving it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Are you by chance listening to The Smiths or Morrissey a lot??
(if yes --STOP j/k)

Or do you read a lot of existentialists?

There actually are nice things about life. Although I often agree with the existentialist Sartre that "hell is other people", glimpses of beauty and heaven can be seen as well.

Get into the woods and take a long walk. Let yourself just wander and take in the nature around you. Sit on a rock or fallen tree and just look and listen for a while. You might feel a little better.

[edit on 18/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I relate to what you are saying 100%.

Any Idea how to break the cycle? or Do you really want to end this life we call paradise?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

That was beautiful on many levels. Thanks for giving it.

I agree, argentus's message was exquisite. But I am starting to realize that I have done this for a thousand lives.

argentus is speaking of the Truth in his/her reply. But beyond the beauty of his journey, I am begining to question the purpose of these endless cycles.

If only the Whole knows of it's worth, what is the grand reward of the parts? Am I just a Cog in the wheel, blessed with occasional views of the heavens?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You might benefit from some Taoist readings. They really help me look at life more peacefully. Believe it or not, the Tibetan Book of the Dead helps me too. The 30 "great" Upanishads are awesome too, and may benefit you.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtcctr
I relate to what you are saying 100%.

Any Idea how to break the cycle? or Do you really want to end this life we call paradise?

I want to see the manifestation of my vision in this lifetime. In my expanding memories, I do not remember a time of freedom or victory. Only in the afterlife have I ever seen freedom.

My body is tired, it's powers are growing weak. The light is shining brighter within me, but I am having a harder time convincing my analytical and 3D limited brain to wait another day...

The Enemy is trying to kill us...I don't want to use my talons yet, I fear that has been my undoing in the past.

They just want me to spread my wings with my fury. And just as I lift into the air, there will be a thousand lasers points on my chest.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There is a place in the atmosphere where the worlds thoughts create a force field. It's called the global subconsciounce. It's a global network that can lift objects into place using harmonics and sound. You might only feel as a caged bird, but some day you will fly free.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I will do as you suggest. I hope I find helpful words.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

There is a place in the atmosphere where the worlds thoughts create a force field. It's called the global subconsciounce. It's a global network that can lift objects into place using harmonics and sound. You might only feel as a caged bird, but some day you will fly free.

I have found this as well. I'm finding it difficult to unlock it's powers. So many things within my mind is telling me that I am nuts. Despite what I know is true, I can't help but fear failure of my visions from time to time. Mostly when my vibration seeps back into despair and pain.

In the higher vibrations, I see the quantum Mind. The manifestation is what I am having difficulty surviving.

Is the cage opened, and I am afraid to flap my wings? Or is the cage closed and I see the reality of my hopelessness.

What do the rest of you birds think?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

But is there something I am missing in my incarnation? Am I to repeat this over and over again? Eternal suffering for a fault that was my own? Is it fair that I be condemned to the lower realm at birth? Was it truly my fault that this is happening to me?
'fault' doesn't make any difference. It is your RESPONSIBILITY. Read my signature, it's along those lines.

How could I as a child have the wisdom to refuse my mothers milk?
How could I as a child ever have seen Love behind a swinging fist and belt? How could I have known of the fruitlessness of my thinking and strategy? Now that I see the hamster wheel...is it possible to get out of here in this body?
That's another reason why assessing blame doesn't benefit you. You are you, right now. Whom do you want to be? What actions, solely on your part, will contribute toward you getting there? You might see the hamster wheel, but who is putting one foot before the other to ride on it?

Am I seeing the sky for the first time? Am I on my way out? Or is this just another cloudy day of life, with the occasional hole in the sky?
I think you're asking questions of us/me that you are really asking yourself, and you are the only one that can answer them. My view -- it's just another cloudy day if that's what you let it be. There's nothing wrong with that, unless you feel incomplete or dissatisfied with just another cloudy day. I had one of those today. I built concrete forms for my future raised beds made of rock and concrete. I believe I will use these forms to make dozens of deep beds to grow food. I might die next week, the project unfulfilled. The day still won't have been wasted, because it was MY choice, MY dream.

There's nothing wrong with your questions, IMO. I think it's healthy. I don't think it's productive to assign blame. Tell you what my grandmother used to say: Look fondly at the past, but don't stare.

I was happy for this to be an uneventful. I am satisfied with the day.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

thank you Lady
I'm honoured by your saying so.

cheers

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This is from another thread I read on here today but have no fear. Eliminate Fear. Everything you know as reality will soon shift and it will be a moment of great dispair when you find truth and the strength you need through the love of others. The economy could come to a comlete collapse, society could as well, but it is these defining moments that allow for change.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So you are truly free? You don't need money to survive? Or have you constructed a comfortable way of making it?

I'm not talking about how to patch up my wagon and out think the indians. I'm talking about slavery that "gently" persuades all of us, that we need to earn a right to live. The slavery that says that it's ok to be poisoned and robbed as long as you can still pay your living.

I don't want to talk to people who are sitting on fine and fancy slave lands, getting paid well and pretending to own their lands. I'm don't want to talk to the guy who has found happiness on the plantation.

What about the castaways who are between the prison walls?

What about the ones who are seeking true freedom from any and every restriction that enforces us to work to breath and eat.

Are you still working to breath and eat? Finding joy in that life is not the joy I'm speaking about.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Visitor, I want you to know that I admire the candence and poetry of your writing.

If you were to ask my advice, I would suggest that you write, and write a lot, just as you're doing. Express yourself, and perhaps find that kernel of YOUR truth to expound and expand upon.

It does seem dismal sometimes, perhaps even repititious. I've found that the changes I make within myself don't come easily -- I fight myself tooth and nail -- but they are worth it. And Good Lord, has it been slow. Never the great leaps we dream of. Now, I'm possibly one of the most screwed up people that you've talked to today, so don't get the idea that I'm self-satisfied. What I AM, is happy with the journey, and I am happy.

Perhaps you've had a peek at things that many of us haven't. Maybe you've become aware of a sense of progression that has taken place for you. I think you have to use those tools, all tools, EVERY tool at your disposal, and making little goals doesn't hurt either.

I think you're a writer. You may have great ideals bursting at the edges of your cortex, just waiting for permission to fly. That's the best flight their is, IMO.

all best

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join