It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi woman beats up religious police officer who stopped her for walking with a man

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by Doujutsu

You keep going on about real Sikhs, I urge to approach one with your ramblings and before you finish you'll probably be looking at yourself from the level of your feet.

the real sikhs fail to even protect their gurdwara being trampled by black youths in my local area last week.Are those the real sikhs you're talking about?

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Doujutsu]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
No, only if your belief is weak, you would opt for something that suits you more or adapt to something that is regarded as 'norm' of the time.Whats the future of sikhism and hinduism? Both religions will be dead within a few decades.

Over a billion hindus and it will dissapear???
I think not!

And you are wrong, only if your belief is weak will your book be too scared to allow you to see other beliefs. Hinduism has faith in itself and confidence.
If your religion does not let you go to other places of worship it is only due to fear, fear of losing followers.
Look at the marketing... save a life and you are guaranteed paradise!
Wow, that means if you convert a non-muslim to islam you are guaranteed to go to heaven.
Wake up man, that's just marketing, it's like amway almost.

Why do you indians feel the need to follow Western way of life to become a better person?

Have you ever been to India?
Why do you have to think that being somewhat more modern in life equates to being westernized?
That way of thinking makes no sense to me

What have you indians achieved other than working in call centres,

Call centers? You mean the same contracts that Pakistan wanted but didn't get because of too much extremism? That one?
Bangalore has become Sillicon Valley, if your mouth is still watering keep a kleenex handy.

What else to be proud of?
Here
www.knowledgebase-script.com...

THere you go!

Sikhism itself is a copy-cat of Islam, the beard and the turban came form Islam.One of the great Sikh Gurus went to Mecca and some other sikh Guru was a student of Baba Bulleh Shah.

Sikhism is NOT a copy cat of Islam, sikhism was created to protect hindusim FROM islam.
Sikhs were hindu Ksatriyas(soldiers) that were created to protect hinduism from the islamic empire.

If anythign I can say Islam and Judaism is the same.
What's the difference between halal and kosher? Nothing!
Both of you don't eat porc for the same reasons.
Muslims have the hadiths and jewish people have the talmud, similar rethoric in both.
There is nothing such as original sin in both religions.
List goes on and on and on and on
In fact taliban may very well be jewish if you didn't know.

You are speaking with blindfolds on

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

the real sikhs fail to even protect their gurdwara being trampled by black youths in my local area last week.Are those the real sikhs you're talking about?

Don't worry about the how those Sikhs handled their situation. Sikh for most is a saint and a warrior second. A Sikh will sacrifice his own soul before letting harm come to the innocent.

As far as your race baiting goes, its appalling. Your colors have shown as you are nothing more than religious fanatic with no real world experience outside the home you call the internet.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Sikhism Facts and Founding Info

As far as feeding this troll, I am done.

G'luck in your thread.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I said India will pay for the war crimes it commited in Kashmir.And in order for india to pay the full price it has to be nuked.When hundreds of millions will die and suffer than real peace will be achieved.

I cannot help but note a certain incongruity with you calling for nuclear Armageddon in South Asia from your safe little perch in Great Britain...unless, of course GB stands for Greater Bombay.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

I don't think you understand how much Pakistanis hate indians, do you?

The previous President Musharraf nearly made the nuclear Armageddon a reality in 1999.But india got lucky again.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I said India will pay for the war crimes it commited in Kashmir.And in order for india to pay the full price it has to be nuked.When hundreds of millions will die and suffer than real peace will be achieved.

I cannot help but note a certain incongruity with you calling for nuclear Armageddon in South Asia from your safe little perch in Great Britain...unless, of course GB stands for Greater Bombay.

The previous President Musharraf nearly made the nuclear Armageddon a reality in 1999.But india got lucky again.

Then my suggestion is to either join the Pakistani armed forces and hope to be dispatched to a potential zone of conflict...or do your British hosts a favour and leave your enmity behind. That's what being a gracious immigrant is all about. And that about ends my discussion with y'all.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Then my suggestion is to either join the Pakistani armed forces and hope to be dispatched to a potential zone of conflict...or do your British hosts a favour and leave your enmity behind. That's what being a gracious immigrant is all about. And that about ends my discussion with y'all.

How am i an immigrant when i was born in UK? You make too many assumptions, sometimes its not good you know?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How am i an immigrant when i was born in UK? You make too many assumptions, sometimes its not good you know?

Sorry...you speak as one who is pretty much just off the boat. I repeat my suggestion that you immediately leave for Pakistan and offer up your services to the Armed Forces...or perhaps run for office and if successful, declare war on India yourself. Any other action merely underscores the fact that talk is cheap. And that, mon ami, definitely concludes our conversation.

...now back to the actual thread, folks.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Wow .. so much has been said since I last looked at this thread ..

This thread has suddenly become an India Pakistan pissing contest .. not that I'm complaining ..

Getting back to what the woman did though .. I have to applaud her .. see .. I believe in live and let live .. and this is what I mentioned before .. that people have to be left to sort out their own problems internally .. this is a prime example .. and the best solution ..

This woman is a part of many muslim women around the world who are starting to realize and show by action that it's NOT ok to be oppressed .. or stoned .. or humiliated by their fellow muslim men and their systems of governments that are run by the same men .. or should I say 'mullas' .. women have rights too ..

The solution to changing this barbaric mentality that is harbored by muslim orthodox men can only be changed by their women .. internally ..
Once they all stand up and stop taking this crap .. their men will start behaving .. America or the West really doesn't need to do anything .. except keep educating them on their rights .. no amount of bombs can ever be as effective as this self-realization ...
They only have as much power to enforce barbaric policies as they are given by their own women ..

Women are the cornerstones of every household ... they have the power to change things if they wish to .. a country is just an extension of a household ..

By no means am I advocating that they should become Western ... alls I'm saying is a good beating once in while will make their orthodox men think twice ..

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING

The off-topic posts, personal attacks and T&C violations end as of this post. Further infractions will be subject to postban.

If the topic can't be discussed in a civil manner, it will be closed.

Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm normally anti-violence, but all I can say here is "You go, girl."

I'm so glad to finally see women standing up for themselves. I am so proud of her!!

I hope she's ok.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

This is assault, if you assault a cop, or what ever here in NZ your life is screwed, you don't get a second chance. It will be in your record for ever, you will get harassed by the cops for a very long time. It will be almost impossible to find a decent job, the only job your will probably get is rubbish, literally picking up rubbish.

I respect the man for being a man and not punching the girl in the face.

If it was me in the other hand, I might have lost it and defend myself.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

This is assault, if you assault a cop, or what ever here in NZ your life is screwed, you don't get a second chance. It will be in your record for ever, you will get harassed by the cops for a very long time. It will be almost impossible to find a decent job, the only job your will probably get is rubbish, literally picking up rubbish.

I respect the man for being a man and not punching the girl in the face.

If it was me in the other hand, I might have lost it and defend myself.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

This woman is a part of many muslim women around the world who are starting to realize and show by action that it's NOT ok to be oppressed .. or stoned .. or humiliated by their fellow muslim men and their systems of governments that are run by the same men .. or should I say 'mullas' .. women have rights too ..

I was reading, then it came to this paragraph, then I was like, cough, cough, its a FOX news.

You say oppressed then you say stoned lol

I guess you realized that you can't prove whether someone is oppressed or not, or whether Western women are more oppressed than Muslim women, that is why I suspect you said stoned.

People get fined for a reason, people get prison terms for a reason, people get beaten by the cops for a reason, but when FOX is concerned, the reason is not important. That is how they brainwash you to hate certain people/religion/culture/subject/idea, by hiding the reasoning, or not giving any attention, or value to the reasoning behind an action or an idea, or a way of life.

An example is terrorism. Terrorism exists, yes it does, but the reasoning behind it is ignored, because they don't want to face that issue. They got enough bombs to hide that issue, not solve it, because solving it won't give them permanent access to oil.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join