It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi woman beats up religious police officer who stopped her for walking with a man

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
So she was harrassed for walking with a man, but the man wasn't harrassed for walking with a woman???

wth????

I hope she will be ok...... she must have had years of rage built up, and that was her final straw...... mabey she could plead temporary insanity due to years of pent up rage caused by the very form of opression itself that the officer displayed???

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Sorry honey you are falling for propaganda:

Being a woman, living in Saudi, I am very happy about the actions of the girl in this article and I thank you for writing about it and bringing attention to some of the idiosyncrasies in the Saudi society.

HOWEVER, I feel that you should also do your homework before writing an article and get your facts right.
It is NOT true that we cannot divorce, inherit, or gain custody of our children, and we all go out without chaperones FREQUENTLY.

Please, next time be more considerate of what you write.
- Norah, Riyadh, 19/5/2010 13:07
Click to rate Rating 33 Report abuse
I'm Saudi-British and I can tell you that it's incorrect to say that women cannot divorce, inherit, etc. And they don't need to be chaperoned by a male relative in public. Saudi women have drivers and go out without male relatives. I do it myself when I am there with my relatives. Get your facts right, Daily Mail.
- rdaha, London, UK, 19/5/2010 11:19

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Read the whole article, you can tell it is written as a propaganda campaign, how would you feel if I lied about Western laws outright in front of your face? It is obvious that the author doesn't care, and the OP doesn't care for bring rubbish like this to ATS.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I hope so, because there is some kind of BS cover up there too...... not this story, but the whole religion thing...

I have a major connection with all the easterners in my area, so I think they are lied about...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

wow... I can't believe your on the ladies side? The policeman questioned a young couple.

I repeat questioned not beat the heck out of them.

The lady is psycho. So your saying when I faster then the speed limit and I get pulled over and the cop asks me do you know how fast you were going that it gives me the the right to beat the crap out of him?

wow... you got some weird logic. I disagree with your statements. Over there in those countries they don't allow public affection because it's just as bad as allowing a couple to do it in the public. That is how they take it over there weather you disagree about that or not it's the law over there. So your encouraging her to break the law and beat up cops just because she is a lady?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

No, they were both questioned. Hint the word couple!!!.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Due to the inability to stay on topic, this thread is now closed.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join