It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi woman beats up religious police officer who stopped her for walking with a man

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Read my previous post, even if Pakistan gets annihilated, there are plenty of muslims around the world to re-populate and counter the wipe out.

So it's about followers of a given religion to you.... not life?
I am Hindu and look at my posts, I do not offend your religion
Why don't you take that by example?

Whose gona be helping you hindus and sikhs?

Do you know how Sikhism started?

I doubt any of your snakes or cows will be coming to help.

India fought Pakistan and won, there were no "snakes" or "cows" thank you very much.

Your stone gods themselves are scared of us

How can stone display emotion exactly?

Look at your pathetic history, and your greatest Prithvi Chauhan fell on his knees.

Pathetic history?
Do actions speak louder than words?
Let's talk about a religion of peace that doesn't say "hey we are a religion of peace" but instead just behaves as such.
India has not invaded any country for how long again?

Pathetic history? AMAZING history!

Don't you realize that as a muslim you HAVE to respect that especially today when muslim countries are being invaded left and right?

Look at Indias army, bigger and better 10 times more than Paks army, but its unable to fight a few insurgents wearing shalwar Kameez in kashmir?

Pakistan is at the brink of a collapse if you didn't know.

You're such a weak race and you talk with soo much pride? Go lick your western masters and progress along with them.

Go lick western masters?
Do you even know how much funding Pakistan got from the U.S.?
Is Pakistan able to fight India? If so why?
Because of U.S. financing that's how.
Even YOU would have zero faith in Pak's army if it wasn't for the U.S.

Tell me how can a community filled with pure hatred can run an economy?
I'm sorry it just doesn't work like that, this is real life.

This woman in Saudi Arabia that hit the police officer, I say HOORAY for her!
You should be proud that a sister of yours is defending herself against oppression.
Instead why just display hate? You should be rejoicing!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by ModernAcademia]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

History and current politics would never ever come to realization with this individual. He is still trying to fight a war that many have been trying to prevent from both sides. Another individual bent on destruction when the majority of Pakistani's and Indian's seek peace & unity.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was respected by both Muslims and Hindus, Just look at Panjha Sahib Gurduwara.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by Doujutsu

DON'T the Pakistani extremists realize that it would affect Pakistan also?

Read my previous post, even if Pakistan gets annihilated, there are plenty of muslims around the world to re-populate and counter the wipe out.

Whose gona be helping you hindus and sikhs?

I doubt any of your snakes or cows will be coming to help.

Your stone gods themselves are scared of us, remember the Bamyan budhas in afghanistan, a few C4 charges BOOM BOOM gone?

Look at your pathetic history, and your greatest Prithvi Chauhan fell on his knees.

Look at Indias army, bigger and better 10 times more than Paks army, but its unable to fight a few insurgents wearing shalwar Kameez in kashmir?

You're such a weak race and you talk with soo much pride? Go lick your western masters and progress along with them.

I really think it's time that you take your animosity to a different forum. Keyboard Commandos are pretty fierce behind the anonymity of a web group...I suggest dueling pistols at dawn...otherwise, perhaps Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform...cuz I don't care.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

He is still trying to fight a war that many have been trying to prevent from both sides. Another individual bent on destruction when the majority of Pakistani's and Indian's seek peace & unity.

So true

I would rather both Pakistan and India flourish and be peaceful with each other then continue fighting. It's amazing how some individuals would rather their own people become either mass murderers or civilian casualties but then say "I am for my people". How do you even begin to argue with such a mindless person?

It's okay to be religious but why must some take it to the extremes?
Isn't it religion that is dividing this world so much?

This Saudi girl is a perfect example of people surrounded by religious fanatics even in law enforcement and finally decide to fight back.

I think this is the beggining of something big.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Its not the religion in its text that justifies such extremism. The people take it upon themselves to take it to the extreme ends and tie it to religion.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

India fought Pakistan and won, there were no "snakes" or "cows" thank you very much.

Well wouldn't it be a big shame if india lost with such a huge millitary might? Atleast take kashmir from the hands of a few nutters if you're capable of doing that? Atleast learn to stand up for your own people? What has india 'won' exactly? India begged US to recover the Kargil peaks when only a few hundred insurgents were holding it?

India has not invaded any country for how long again?

Like i said, hindus and sikhs are weak, no offense intended thats why Islamic empires manage to take India soo easily.You guys sat and watched while East India took over and only the muslims finally managed to kick them out and create their own state.Look at Sikhs, khalistan?
What a joke.

Pakistan is at the brink of a collapse if you didn't know.

India always claims that pakistan is at the 'brink of collapse'.Well it hasn't collapsed until now has it?

Do you even know how much funding Pakistan got from the U.S.?

US aid has only been coming in recently, little Pakistan has been fighting india for decades without anyones help.I am glad Pakistan is using the same AID to gear up against india though while its pretending to fight insurgents in the North.ISI knows that the real fighting force is those few thousands millitants living along the Pak-Afghan border.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Doujutsu]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

This woman in Saudi Arabia that hit the police officer, I say HOORAY for her! You should be proud that a sister of yours is defending herself against oppression. Instead why just display hate? You should be rejoicing!

Why should i rejoice? We muslims actually BELIEVE in our religion and we do things our own way.So why should i rejoice if she hit the policemen? Why should i rejoice if she wears a bikini and displays herself in front of the world? Why should i rejoice when she turns into a whore?Why should we become like sikhs and hindus who fell ashamed of their own culture and religion? We are strong in our faiths, we don't need external influence to help us out.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

He is still trying to fight a war that many have been trying to prevent from both sides. Another individual bent on destruction when the majority of Pakistani's and Indian's seek peace & unity.

So true

I would rather both Pakistan and India flourish and be peaceful with each other then continue fighting.

Pakistanis rather die than shaking hands with its enemies.India will pay for every girl that was raped in kashmir, india will pay for the war crimes it commited it kashmir and india will finally pay for Barbari Masjid.

Total peace will be achieved when Pakistan launches a Nuke strike against India.Thats why im hoping the BJP party comes back into power in india, they are very good at provoking pakistan.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Like i said, hindus and sikhs are weak, no offense intended thats why Islamic empires manage to take India soo easily.You guys sat and watched while East India took over and only the muslims finally managed to kick them out and create their own state.Look at Sikhs, khalistan?
What a joke.

There is no longer a Khalistan movement, that has ended long ago.
Even Texas spoke of succession and there were Quebec seperatists in Canada to.
There's seperatists everywhere.

In YOUR mind, do you believe Islam to be a religion of peace?
Answer me that.
Personally I do not think it's a religion of war any more than christianity is
However people like you...... do not defend that stance.
But answer my question first of all.
Is it a religion of peace and if so why is your head filled with conquest?

US aid has only been coming in recently, little Pakistan has been fighting india for decades without anyones help.I am glad Pakistan is using the same AID to gear up against india though while its pretending to fight insurgents in the North.ISI knows that the real fighting force is those few thousands millitants living along the Pak-Afghan border.

Long ago doesn't count as we are in different economic times right now.

Why should i rejoice? We muslims actually BELIEVE in our religion and we do things our own way.So why should i rejoice if she hit the policemen? Why should i rejoice if she wears a bikini and displays herself in front of the world? Why should i rejoice when she turns into a whore?Why should we become like sikhs and hindus who fell ashamed of their own culture and religion? We have strong in our faiths, we don't need external influence to help us out.

Who said she is wearking a bikini?
what is wrong with walking with someone in the park?
And how exactly does the Quran forbid that?

How are sikhs and hindus ashamed of their own religion and culture?
Have you ever been to India? Indians LOVE indian culture what are you talking about?
Just look at Holi, Diwali and independance day, the amount of participation from the entire country is not even measurable.
So how is what you are saying even making any sense?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The real turbaned sikhs still dream of khalistan, they dislike hindus too.

In YOUR mind, do you believe Islam to be a religion of peace?

Of course its a religion of peace, but if provoked than it also knows how to make a good stand.

what is wrong with walking with someone in the park?

She can walk around the park, but not with someone whose not her blood brother, father or husabnd.

How are sikhs and hindus ashamed of their own religion and culture?

Yes they definetly are, look at their young generation? Do they follow their religious teachings? i doubt majority do.

Just look at Holi, Diwali and independance day, the amount of participation from the entire country is not even measurable.

Yes its all Goody good celebrating happy days, but whats the point celebrating them when you dont follow the core teachings of your religion? Mightaswel start celebrating christmas, it will suit more.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yes its all Goody good celebrating happy days, but whats the point celebrating them when you dont follow the core teachings of your religion? Mightaswel start celebrating christmas, it will suit more.

Yes you are correct it would suit hindus to celebrate Christmas.

Hinduism says you can go to church, masjid, synagogue, temple anything.

It's not like "no we don't want you to see what they teach, just stay narrow minded".

Nope that's not how Hinduism plays it.
Alot of hindus celebreate x-mas, even I do, it's fun
I enjoy the festive spirit.

Only if you are scared what your followers will learn on other side would you fear such a thing.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skajkingdom

Why are you rambling on about America, Americans are not the only people in the world that have a problem with the way women are treated in certain countries.

Why are you rambling on about nakedness ? No one here is suggesting that the women in these countries should walk around naked. They should however be allowed to walk around freely, without having to be accompanied my a male relative at all times as if they were prisoners. They aren't allowed to drive a car, why? Are the men that afraid that if the women are allowed to drive a car and walk freely by themselves that there will be a mass exodus of the women ?

I don't see where these women are treated as anything other than an object as it stands now. God knows they aren't being treated as individual human beings now, rather as the objects belonging to the men of their culture that are allowed to do only what the men allow them to do.

Modesty has nothing to do with a woman walking with a man that is not a relative.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Only if you are scared what your followers will learn on other side would you fear such a thing.

No, only if your belief is weak, you would opt for something that suits you more or adapt to something that is regarded as 'norm' of the time.Whats the future of sikhism and hinduism? Both religions will be dead within a few decades.

Why do you indians feel the need to follow Western way of life to become a better person? What have you indians achieved other than working in call centres, speaking posh english and launching satellites into space by not feeding millions of hungry children or educating them? Even Iran managed to achieve that with a ton on sanctions on it.Why do you feel materialism is the only way to achieve inner peace?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The real turbaned sikhs still dream of khalistan, they dislike hindus too.

Dude who the **ck are you to say the real turban sikhs still dream of Khalistan. Majority of Sikhs are against Khalistan. It was another influence by the deep pockets from Pakistan to divide the bread basket of India and it didn't work. You really need to get off that Hater-Aid and work toward checking yourself into a mental hospital.

Ohh now you gona blame Pakistan for REAL sikhs wanting their own state?

Sikhism itself is a copy-cat of Islam, the beard and the turban came form Islam.One of the great Sikh Gurus went to Mecca and some other sikh Guru was a student of Baba Bulleh Shah.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by Doujutsu

There is something seriously wrong with that line of thinking.

You seriously wish for people to be brought to extinction because of their religious beliefs ?

I said India will pay for the war crimes it commited in Kashmir.And in order for india to pay the full price it has to be nuked.When hundreds of millions will die and suffer than real peace will be achieved.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join