It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution has begun!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
In my opinion, it's too late to fix this mess. It would be best to just let it collapse, clear away the detritus and start over.

I totally agree with that statement
however, they are not letting it collapse.
They try to prop it up under guise
and lie and say it's a rebound.
Kind of reminds me of Baghdad Bob
on CNN saying the US Forces are nowhere
in Iraq and are being beat down by Iraqi
troops, when in actuality they were rolling
their tanks into Baghdad while he was
making that speech.

There are 3 sides to every story

yours, mine and the conspiracy

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

No its fun to have blood in the streets!

Don't you notice the majority of people calling for armed insurrection have never served in the Military or Police ?

They saw it on TV therefor they are ready to fight?

They have no idea at the kind of CRAPSTORM they are trying to create.

It will not be fun to have no electricity, food, water because some people suddenly realized that they are getting screwed.

I will be damned if I side with a bunch of hateful Johnny Come Lately's
They better chill out and follow the law, all this nonsense about a revolution shows how racist this country still is.

When it was Bush, the "Tea Party" then known as the neocon G.O.P was thrilled and supported everything GWB did, now that a Black man is in Office they stole the name "Tea Party" and now claim to be our saviors.

Sorry "Tea Party" but I can remember who you are and what you did!
Like poisonous parasites they attach themselves to real movements like C4L and IVAW.

Nothing sadder than a bunch of twisted old neocons plotting to cause trouble.

Today I heard that Rand Paul has won the primary and I can still own a gun.
From the sounds of that we still live in a free country, anyone who tries to disrupt our day to day lives with violence is a terrorist not a Patriot.

Say what you want about President Obama, we still have supermarkets full of food although the Cheney energy policy may have well destroyed the Ocean as we know it(thanks Dick!)
We still have guns.
We still have Electricity and medical care.
In light of what we know we are lucky to have made it this far.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
we are lucky to have made it this far. WTF?
Seems you have given up.

So, samhouston1886...exactly how far up the ass are you going to take it?
Just keep sitting there in your old rocking chair on the front porch praising obama with your shotgun and medical care waiving your fist in the air at the rest of us.

The world has changed...we need to do something and your not helping.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by helltick]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
Figured that some of the 101st Chairborne Redneck Gun brigade got their panties in a wad.

Yes, here in the United States of America ( or 'Murrica for some of you folks) we Democratically elect our leaders. If they do poorly we vote them out of office and replace them with someone better.

You know that pesky way of governing called Democracy.

Yes it may seem at time that no matter who you put there they still fall under the spell of Corporations.

Well not all of them. Representatives like Ron Paul, Paul Kuchinich and others don't toe the company line.

So it's not impossible.

Moreover I don't appreciate being called a retard.

You're not doing much to rally support for yourself with a comment that is absolutely incorrect. (see bold)

We're a Republic with (mostly)democratically elected officials.

If you were to take the time to read your Constitution, you'd realise the authors actually made provisions for revolution, insuring the longevity of this amazing Republic!

Put that in your professor's pipe and smoke it.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

I haven't had any military or police training.
I have learned a lot in the past 12 months...
1.I have learned to shoot a gun and have my C.C.W.
2.I have learned to can food.
3.I am learning to grow a garden.
People don't really know how they will respond until
they are faced with the situation first hand.
I don't like how this country is slipping away and no one
seems to care or even notice.I like my cushy,stay at home
lifestyle I have.But,I would give it all away in order to protect
my family.Bottom line buddy,most people will do whatever they
have to to secure their families future.
We can learn skills to save ourselves and our families.Every
soldier and police officer had to learn how to do their jobs.
They weren't born with those skills,they learned them.
If push comes to shove,some will fight,some will talk and
some will flee.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

How do you think your Country was created? It was by an armed uprising... Or did you miss that section on Amarican history...?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well Praise the Lord an Pass the Ammunition! ...

I really hope this thing don't turn violent. But Tryanny always falls hard. I pray for a peaceful soultion and a mass awakening but as time passes it seems less likely that there is any means of peaceful Redress that will work.

Lets Face Our Republic fell on December 24, 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve Banking Act. On the 25th there should have blood in the streets.

Are we the next great generation that will re-light the torch of Liberty and Freedom or be the ones responsible for its final demise?

Only time will tell. I have had some crazy dreams which I describe in this Thread.

2010 USA is looking a lot like 1933 Germany.

Lets pray History does not repeat.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is a world wide problem. But because the U.S. is such a power house in the world, it needs to be stopped there. I'm Canadian and I understand that if th U.S. gives up it's soverinty to the mega banks and corperations, then the rest of the West falls with it. Not only do the Amarecan people need to rise up, but Canada, the U.K., France, Germany...etc, need to do the same. But if the Amarecan people allow their nation to fall into the hands of these lunitics, then the rest of us haven't a hope in hell...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
It will not be fun to have no electricity, food, water because some people suddenly realized that they are getting screwed.

Anyone that doesn't have ample supplies of their own for emergencies (ie all of those items you just mentioned) and a whole lot more really gets what they deserve. There are a myriad of issues that could see utilities and food/water being disrupted significantly.

You think you can live off the water in your toilet and that two cans of chick peas and various condiments that have been sitting in the cupboard? While you try to get the batteries from your TV remote, which you haven't replaced in 10 years to run some kind of light or heat?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
belial259...nailed it right there. If your not prepared for this now...you're in trouble. Alternative electricity is a must and easy to buy today... Wood-stove, generator, solar panels...these were the first on my list, however all the above are very hard to conceal, so plan accordingly.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

Sorry man it's already happened it's too late and the whole world is going down because of it this is just the calm before the storm

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't think so. We can't allow ourselves to think that way. If we do, then they win. We have to take up arms and bring these tools down. They haven't destroyed us just yet... As long as we can still stand and breath... We can fight them.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's The slow decent...

Everyone wonders why the global markets have not crashed yet? because everyone would be out there right now with their shotguns and pitch-forks...Blood would be on the streets.

They slowly take bits away...

First they take your job, give you a year or so of unemployment benefits so you can lick your wounds and come to terms and deal with it.

They start to squeeze...

To keep up with payments people start to slowly sell off all non essentials: Everything in the house they don't need.

They discover your weakness...

Foreclose your home, giving you several months before they finally kick you out..again more time to lick your wounds and slowly get over it!

They give you little pieces of hope here and there of job recovery through MSM and how markets are slowly stabilizing and the worse is behind us...I think it's Just to keep up the moral.

It's a slow grind on the way down...they know people don't like sudden up-heaval...they stretch it out as long as they can...Time heals right? people quickly forget!

They are trying to slowly force people to adapt to the future...

The future IMHO sucks...it just doesnt look very good guys...come on.
Anyone thinking the world is great and things are fine...needs a bitch slap!
Prepare for the worst...atleast your prepared for an EQ, volcano, oil-leak...And whatever else humanity throws our way.

Good luck!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by helltick
It's The slow decent...

Everyone wonders why the global markets have not crashed yet? because everyone would be out there right now with their shotguns and pitch-forks...Blood would be on the streets.

They slowly take bits away...

First they take your job, give you a year or so of unemployment benefits so you can lick your wounds and come to terms and deal with it.

They start to squeeze...

To keep up with payments people start to slowly sell off all non essentials: Everything in the house they don't need.

They discover your weakness...

Foreclose your home, giving you several months before they finally kick you out..again more time to lick your wounds and slowly get over it!

They give you little pieces of hope here and there of job recovery through MSM and how markets are slowly stabilizing and the worse is behind us...I think it's Just to keep up the moral.

It's a slow grind on the way down...they know people don't like sudden up-heaval...they stretch it out as long as they can...Time heals right? people quickly forget!

They are trying to slowly force people to adapt to the future...

The future IMHO sucks...it just doesnt look very good guys...come on.
Anyone thinking the world is great and things are fine...needs a bitch slap!
Prepare for the worst...atleast your prepared for an EQ, volcano, oil-leak...And whatever else humanity throws our way.

Good luck!

Simply based on your understanding of attrition, I want to bear your children.

I don't know what's happening, but we have awoken. Thank you, God.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The problem here in this country is due to the powerful corporations/banks and their money in the pockets of corrupt politicians.

Yes violence at any cost should be avoided, however when the power of money speaks more to the politicians than the power of law, have we not drifted away from what our country was founded on?

The notion of any war is disturbing and many do not know (including myself) what it is like. I have no desire to find out either. But when the economy has been struggling since 2000 (Remember the Dow must be corrected for inflation, so the 14,000 points in Oct. 2007 didn't even equal that to what the Dow was in '99/ '00). And with the economy continually getting worse (yes it is getting worse, Greece anyone?) people's patience will start to wear thin. Hopefully we'll dodge a bullet though with November's elections.

Allexis you say that Peter Schiff is wrong and there is no inflation yet... and yes it is APPARENT that there isn't any. But with your nice little double bachelors degree surely you have heard of the Wiemar Republic and Soviet Unions problems with hyperinflation? Then you would know that it's not something that happens over night. We're already seeing currency default happening with the Euro, it's not long before it will happen with the Dollar unfortunately.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Try not to be too harsh about people not stocking up
on supplies.So many have lost their jobs or have had
their hours cut.These people may be surviving on a day
to day basis.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

thinking the existence of an electoral law makes a country democratic is kinda cute

you really have to realize that a electoral law like this just means that the powers think we are too stupid to be a decision making unit.

democracy does not exist. it's the biggest fake ever.

we are here to keep economic growth growing
. social welfare doesn't exist cause the rulers are nice people. social welfare exists to keep us buying stuff

there is no democracy. neither in america nor in europe.

we are brute. we are nothing but economic resources.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm just making sure this thread doesn't fall under the radar... Share the videos, if you will.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Just thought I'd point out something that most completely overlook...

This is a global event and it is primarily based on a class war.

Take a look at all the recent protests and riots around the world and you'll see one common theme; the poor (or less well-off) fighting against the corruption of government and big business.

In Greece this started a long time ago, it was just disguised then as the protest over the teenagers shooting.

In Thailand this is the poor from the countryside fighting the elite in the city and government.

The same will happen in the UK, USA, and many other countries.

It has nothing to do with democrat/republican, democracy/republic. It has everything to do with the people being royally screwed by their own government in favor of saving big business.

That's it.
It's not difficult to understand.

I know you all love your internal political wrangling over there in the US (it's actually quite funny to watch from the outside) but please try and see this for what it is.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

That's it. It's not difficult to understand. I know you all love your internal political wrangling over there in the US (it's actually quite funny to watch from the outside) but please try and see this for what it is.

When you have time go over my blogs... I touched on things a few months before the initial market plunge. True, it's not hard to understand once you step back for a second. Our economies are rigged asset-grabbers.

We've been stuck in perpetual debt which went global as soon as it landed on our doorstep.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join