It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution has begun!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
You know that pesky way of governing called Democracy.

You're a republic not a democracy.

I don't think you realise how special your country is and what it represents. If you fall to tyranny, all of mankind will fall back into tyranny. America represents freedom from the oppression of the state or the majority.

Truly sad most don't realize the difference. Even worse... This is not even a Republic any longer. It's an Oligarchy of slap-happy elitists.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Indeed and thanks for some support. It truly is a world wide issue isn't it? The powers that be want the world for themselves and they are enemy to freedom, law, and equality anywhere it exists.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Well consider it this way. America has the most powerful military in the world. No other country could stand up and have any hope of survival. The American people are the only force on Earth powerful enough to oppose this global hegemony.

Just like 1776 the entire course of human history depends on the ability of the American people to unite together under the Star Spangled Banner and hold it high and cast out the tyrants.

I don't support the idea of violence, and it certainly doesn't need to be violent. You have the power to restore the system.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

As is stated in my sig. I too don't think it needs to be violent however I do believe that it will not be easy and they will not go easily. I would think that if enough Americans can see what has happened to their once great republic, how it has been stolen from them by corpratists and power mongerers then we would have no need for violence. Our word would be enough to stop them. If however as with the Revolution not enough people band together, then once again our country and the world's future is heaped onto the backs of a few righteous individuals our only way may be a forcible removal. I both dread and look forward to that day!

edit for s&g

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

without some kind of revolution...and I think it was armed
....the united states of america would not exist today.

you don't know that? how unamerican is that??

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Manufacturing has increased in this country for the last six months.
Secondly, Jobs are on the rebound.

this is false

Please, by all means state WHAT product
has been manufactured and WHERE it was
manufactured??? And also, please show
the increase from 6 months ago.

And jobs are not on the rebound. This is
a false report by the current administration.
He's mainly talking about the Census jobs
and those are only temporary. So we're
back to square one.

Your point is moot.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If Americans want a revolution, a change for the better, it must begin with the establishment of 'truth' and 'reality'.

It is only when one or one people know the truth will they be able to confront it and make the necessary adjustments and changes for the better, if not for themselves, at least for the next generations. Have pity on the innocent young please....

And what is the truth and reality?

1. ) The answer lies with gold, the very basic ingredient upon which all economies function, for millenia. Is there even 'real' gold in fort knox, whereby the US dollar is supposed to be backed, printed,and then for other nations to hold US dollars than to hold gold? It is RIDICULOUS to allow only one time audit, if not insane,.

IT SHOULD BE DONE EVERY YEAR AND WITH SURPRISE INSPECTIONS to ensure full confidence!

2. ) Another system whereby the US dollar is backed is based on assets. This is rational, but do remember, assets depreciates over time. Is the accounting system for such assets sound? And also consider the mineral resources that lay underground. Are they factual or only estimates, for backing of the dollar?

3. ) One more scary system whereby the US dollar is also backed is upon dollar holdings. The feds use fractional reserve systems to loan money, and the total interests taken are sums that show the value of the feds holdings.

BUT interests are future earnings, not realised yet. Is it wise to presume that such earnings can be realized, more so when defaults are getting common?

As long as we do not know the truth an reality of the situation, we will only be living on lies. And worse will it be the next generations, for lies have a habit of snowballing into mountains and hit avalance force.

We may escape, but future kids are gonna be really torn apart....

Better we this generation put a stop to all these nonsense, accept whatever it is, and then rebuild our world again using better trading systems that benefit the majority, and not the few.

Press the RESET button and start all over again, espacially now while our planet still have very much resources to house and feed the current world population with increased tech and knowledge several times over.

Many may fear such changes, and will resist, but the good news is, no one needs to be culled or put to death, or starved, as long as we are prepared to share and help out ourselves and our neighbours.

There is enough for all till a new world is rebuild, if we do it now, and not after the incompetent NWO had made a mess of humanity worse than today's worldwide errors.

We must start looking out and voting for promising leaders who can do these, and not for puppets that dangle on their masters manipulations.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm 58. Not many years ago I was making decent money. When the economy hit the skids in 2007 I watched my business implode and pretty much everything around me collapse. We are struggling to hold onto our home (which we built 11yrs ago and have always been able to support), watched our meager savings and equity disappear and have begun defaulting on our other debt. I have a powerful resume but have been unable to land a job in over 16mos of daily searching. And the scariest part is that I am not alone. I know lots, I mean lots of colleagues in exactly the same situation. Every one of my professional colleagues (some going back over 20yrs) has lost his/her job in the last 2yrs.

Naturally I spend time trying to figure out how we're all going to get out of this mess. What turn of events will cause things to pick-up economically and jobs to become available again. In all sincerity I can't devise a scenario that is realistic. So much of the economic activity is based upon non-productive business activities. Banking and investment to create anything. Like gambling its profits are speculative. Nothing real is created. There is nothing to be shipped, bought or sold.

I know my POV is colored by my own situation and present reality but I honestly cannot see a way out of this. It appears that most of the effort being made is, like BP in the Gulf, designed to buy time until a solution can be figured out. But what if there is none? What if what we are seeing is the inevitable result of the collective mismanagement of the world economy? What then?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Awesome - Thanks OP. I found this to be an extremely enlightening video.

If anyone is curious as to how this might all turn out, please visit THIS thread.

Hang on tight people, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Pick up a civics book.

We live in a Republic but our way of electing and governing is Democratic. If you open a civics book to page 2 you would know that. So thanks for playing.

Secondly, we had a revolution in this country against a monarchy. After which we assembled a new government that would be Democratic without the need ever for Revolution. Because citizens have the power to vote them out. You can find that on page 10 of the civics book.

So yes if you want violent revolution to usurp a democratically elected government you are going against Democracy and what this country was founded on.

Oh and about those new jobs created...well here is the bloody Labor and Statistics report for April.

In April, nonfarm payroll employment rose by 290,000. Sizable employment gains oc-
curred in manufacturing, professional and business services, health care, and in
leisure and hospitality. Federal government employment increased due to the hiring
of temporary workers for Census 2010. Since December, nonfarm payroll employment
has expanded by 573,000, with 483,000 jobs added in the private sector. The vast
majority of job growth occurred during the last 2 months. (See table B-1.)

Manufacturing added 44,000 jobs in April. Since December, factory employment has
risen by 101,000.
Over the month, gains occurred in several durable goods indus-
tries, including fabricated metals (9,000) and machinery (7,000). Employment also
grew in nondurable goods manufacturing (14,000).

Mining added 7,000 jobs in April, with most of the increase in support activities
for mining. Since last October, mining has added 39,000 jobs.

In April, construction employment edged up (14,000), following an increase of 26,000
in March. Over the month, nonresidential building and heavy construction added 9,000
jobs each.

Employment in professional and business services rose by 80,000 in April. Temporary
help services continued to add jobs (26,000); employment in this industry has in-
creased by 330,000 since September 2009. Employment also rose over the month in ser-
vices to buildings and dwellings (23,000) and in computer systems design (7,000).

In April, health care employment grew by 20,000, including a gain of 6,000 in hospi-
tals. Over the past year, health care employment has increased by 244,000.

Employment rose by 45,000 in leisure and hospitality over the month. Much of this
increase occurred in accommodation and food services, which added 29,000 jobs. Food
services employment has risen by 84,000 over the past 4 months, while accommodation
has added 18,000 jobs over the past 3 months.

Federal government employment was up in April, reflecting the hiring of 66,000 tem-
porary workers for the decennial census.

LINKto actual factual data that makes right wingers heads explode.

Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of what Fox Noise, Rush and Company tell you. You might end up here in reality with the rest of us.

Thanks for playing.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by AllexxisF1]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Secondly, we had a revolution in this country against a monarchy. After which we assembled a new government that would be Democratic without the need ever for Revolution. Because citizens have the power to vote them out. You can find that on page 10 of the civics book.

You do understand they don't actually have that power? The last 3 Federal election in the USA were rigged and many many votes were not counted.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Since you have this thread going now,I am adding
another link to it.I had thought to do my own thread,
the message is more important than the messenger.

This link was just emailed to me about 5 minutes ago

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Revolution against who?

You got a beef with the Yankees?

Did Maine somehow tick you off?

Anyone talking about revolution is not an American, they are terrorists.

You don't like who is representing you, then get off your arse and get active in your community and elect leaders that represent you better.

Armed uprising is not what we do here in The United States. If you want an armed uprising lifestyle go live in Iran.

Wow nice verbatim repeat of the mantra of BS! America was born of armed uprising so don't tell us its not what we do. And Democracy as in this representative monstrosity is what is really un-American.

These fools do not represent us they have nothing to do with the men and women on the land they have no right or authority to tell us what to do as long as we are not harming or oppressing anyone. They operate completely outside thier scope of authority! So we have no need to do anything but tell them to stop oppressing us and stealing the fruit of our labors etc.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259You do understand they don't actually have that power? The last 3 Federal election in the USA were rigged and many many votes were not counted.

Than it is up to the citizenry to demand action from the Judicial branch to investigate and prosecute those for elections fraud.

It takes organizing, and non violent disobedient movement to make changes in Government.

I can list several examples of how we used that in the past to get legislation passed, if you want to know.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Than it is up to the citizenry to demand action from the Judicial branch to investigate and prosecute those for elections fraud.

But they're all corrupt and won't help. If they were going to enforce the law they might have done it before the collapse of Lehman brothers, or any time since then. But they haven't.

So many investigations are fake commissions with no funding or independence. The police can bust into your house and shoot your kid and lie about it. Congress is basically useless. The Fed does whatever it wants and so does the military and so does Wallstreet.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Wow nice verbatim repeat of the mantra of BS! America was born of armed uprising so don't tell us its not what we do.

No I will tell you what can and cannot do. You cannot have a revolution against a democratically elected government in this country and call yourself an American. Going against our government which was dually and fairly elected into power is against Democracy and what we all stand for.

So Bubba, that makes you a terrorist and a traitor. Why do you hate freedom so much?

It's people like you that we have that gem of a sentence "Defend against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC".

America was born from a Revolution against a monarchy not another fairly elected Democracy. The whole point of this exercise we call America is power to the people through their voting majority and inalienable rights protected by the Judicial branch.

I swear right wing media is literally rotting the brains of thousands in this country. Where the heck were you guys in elementary school?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
THIS:

is an anti American statement.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos
THIS:

is an anti American statement.

I stand corrected.

Anyone conducting or participating in a revolution is not an American and is a terrorist.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Are you that ignorant to not realize that the people who FOUNDED THIS NATION were indeed the "terrorists" that you speak of? Or have you been reading the new textbooks that Texas is releasing? How DARE you use the label terrorist on people who are genuinely concerned about the state of affairs in this country. If it weren't for the 'terrorists' who GAVE BIRTH TO THIS COUNTRY, you wouldn't be sitting there at your computer making such egregious accusations against your own fellow Americans. This has nothing to do with the Southern "Good 'ole boys" anymore. This is EVERYWHERE, my friend, north, south, east, and west. More and more people are waking up to the bull**** that the government has been spewing for the past 10+ years. It's taken a while, but everybody is starting to see it (well, maybe not everybody
). There are plenty of people in this country who have lost faith in the system as it stands. You say to go out and vote. Well guess what? The votes don't matter anymore. Whoever has the most money wins, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with who has the best intentions for this nation, or who speaks the best, etc. It's all about the Benjamins, and nothing more. When all peaceful means of revolt have been exhausted, when all the voices calling for change have been silenced, there is only one more option...and I think you know what that is. Call those of us who see that the system needs to be fixed, terrorists. Rest assured, I won't be helping you out when the day comes to stand up to a tyrannical government and its policies.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Once again and maybe I should put it in 20ft type.

We had a revolution in this country against a Monarchy, not another dually and fairly elected Democratic government.

We had every right to our revolution for our independence.

You have no right to have a revolution against our dually and fairly elected Democratic Government.

If you do you are a terrorist and absolutely positively NOT AN AMERICAN. Because any true American will follow and defend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. In it you will find our framework to which every citizen pledges to.

Plain and simple.

You don't like who is in power then get off your butt and do the work of changing the system in a Democratic way.

If you are interested in armed revolution than go live in Idon'tgiveash1tikstan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join