It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution has begun!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

We do not elect our president directly. the United States President is elected via the electoral college.

In true democracy everything, and I mean everything; everyone votes on every single issue. We do not do that, we elect representatives i.e. House of Representatives, and Senators to present bills, laws, and other Federal business, and they also Vote on it. Hence Republic, not Democratic.

Damn is it that hard to figure out?!

Now we have a nanny state Republic right now who seems to think they know better how to run my life than I do. But that's a totally different thread for later.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I find this absolutely hillarious.

Here I am presenting facts and a simple question to those who think I am wrong yet still no answer to my simple question.

Then they go the length of calling me a troll instead of defending their accusations that I am a retard or stupid.

Instead they troll into this discussion, call me retarded for thinking that our Republic runs via a Democracy and then have the nerve not to explain why they think Democracy is not present here.

Then they call me a troll.

Typical right wing ignorant behavior.

You live in a fantasy La La land and when someone actually spends some time out of their productive day to call you out on it you run for the hills or in this case your couch so you can watch Fox Noise and feel comforted by your ignorance.

Right here in this thread I made simple point. That in this Democracy we solve our problems of Governance through Democratic means. That is what it means to be a American. That is what our country is built and founded on, that people can in a civil way govern themselves by law. The way you create that law is through Democracy.

You don't like the way this country is heading, good, neither do I. But at least I am spending my time trying to fix the system in a Democratic way instead of acting like some 101st Chairborne loser who jacks off his gun talking about revolution.

In a word you have been OWNED!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dherik

We do not elect our president directly. the United States President is elected via the electoral college.

In true democracy everything, and I mean everything; everyone votes on every single issue. We do not do that, we elect representatives i.e. House of Representatives, and Senators to present bills, laws, and other Federal business, and they also Vote on it. Hence Republic, not Democratic.

...and what measure are those first votes cast called? People vote, hence its a Democracy.

Just because those Representatives in the middle pass laws (also in a democratic process of majority rules) the citizen still can vote them our of power (another democratic process).

Thanks for playing.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

“The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny”

Guess who that was, James Madison.

All of our Founding Father's agreed that should come the time our Government became tyrannical we have the god given right to expel the tyrants via force when diplomacy has failed.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

no you over educated dolt, that's a Republic Democracy, not a Democracy. Go read a dictionary.

Small difference, but still a difference.

The men who spilled their blood, and faced persecution by the English knew what that small difference meant.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Back to our regularly scheduled programing (stop feeding the trolls) The video is excellent and well worht the watch especially for those who are struggling to with understanding the economic meltdown. Peter Schiff and Ron Paul and a few others have predicted the events that have befallen us and were accurate while all the so called experts laughed at them. They are predicting further things and we all should take heed!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What one person or group has control of every branch of Government?

...and then used that power to establish his or their own reign?

But let's get back to the post at hand.

Peter Schiff said that last year we would see the dollar crashing and price fixing on consumables.

That has not happened.

So now you believe him even more?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by AllexxisF1]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I myself am also fairly sure we are headed for another nose dive but I wonder in the interim what is the best course of action for us free Americans to prepare? I mean what is the best we can do for ourselves and our fellow Americans moving forward?

Edit for S&G.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllexxisF1
The crickets I hear are deafening.

Hurts when someone actually knocks you over the head with reason and facts doesn't it.

Moreover I find it hilarious that I post ACTUAL facts not some you tube video or something spewing out of Redneck High and you call me a troll, stupid and retarded.

When point in fact it really comes down to this.

Instead of doing the hard work it takes to claw back control of our Democracy from Corporations some people here would rather strap on their gun and take over this elected government.

Ok let's say you do just that. Let's say you run right up to the Capital and forcefully take it back.

Then what?

How do you proceed to elect the next President and Congress. Do you keep the same Constitution? or draw up a new one, let me guess something more NeoConservative right? where Christianity is only allowed and people can own Howitzers.

Then what?

My reply - edit link not functioning

We are not going to 'claw' it back. Instead, we will beat your hands until you take your claws out of it. Then we will find those responsible for corporate lobbying which made it impossible to eat healthy foods. It's a trickle down effect. Inherently people know what is right. We know that our food is being concocted down to the atom to enable biological control of our bodies. We know that laws are being scribed to force us to have mercury laden lightbulbs breaking at our feet. These are not accidents. It's not for green reasons that mercury will be absorbed into our flesh through this insanity. Is it because nano micro switches will need the mercury to function as designed? Why turn off cars when you can turn off the drivers? Why are all the laws designed to drop tankers full of money at the feet of the evil few? Carbon credits? Salt taxation? We should 'claw our way back'? How undignified, and how convenient for you that this is the greatest form of dissipation!

More terrifying, to your sort, than the original 'America', a Constitutional Republic, ought to be a scorned and hustled band of Americans who never bought the 'democracy' crap the jewmedia rams down our throat with every opportunity, in the first place. I know I know...your people are working on it, dribbling out a few pennies on every thousand they steal, or appropriate, to the pwned slaves we are (still wintering in Florida? Man...the global warminghoax really backfired..oi?)

The Founders made it such that it was difficult to alter the course of their work by specifically denouncing 'democracy'. They made nearly everything that had to be passed such that it had to be a 2/3 majority. That is far from a 'democracy'. Moreover, things have changed since then. It is now the standard operating procedure to only allow democratic voting on what they want, and what they know they will win. This is done through the media. It's that simple. I maintain that the media and it's ability to lie would essentially overwhelm any government. What's next for 'democracy'? Joe Francis turns half of Poland into a whorehouse, sets his sights on Ukraine? We want what we want, just as you want to destroy it.

Everyone's not gonna be running around in a Howitzer. Common sense will rule the day, as will our plant thrive once again, once your type are cast out. You can only steal so much before you have to change the laws and founding articles to suit the imbalances. We have reached that stage, gone beyond it.

Presidents are elected by a grilling process that ensures belief in evolution from monkeys. From there they are taken to the green room for zionist training. Next, media sensitivity tests are conducted to make sure there are no Ron Paul's standing. Then, the worst choices for America are beamed into our living rooms and hyped up as having genuine differences.

You know how it works: (media excludes Ron Paul)

www.youtube.com...

Here's a political masterpiece (Saboteur): www.youtube.com...

watch the whole movie...there's more than one scene worth it's weight in gold.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Stars to everyone except the Troll! This thread has been very educational. It was twenty six years ago that I was last subjected to the anemic propaganda machine that passes for education in this country, but I have been exposed to a lot of college graduates, 90% of whom I wouldn't trust to mow my lawn properly.

In my opinion, it's too late to fix this mess. It would be best to just let it collapse, clear away the detritus and start over.

By the way, it's duly elected. Dually is redneck lingo for a pickup truck with two pairs of rear tires.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Presidents are elected by a grilling process that ensures belief in evolution from monkeys. From there they are taken to the green room for zionist training.

BWAHAHAHAHA

This post made my day.

OMFG this country so damn screwed up.

Have fun doing the backstroke in sea of ignorance Fellas. Because honestly I just can't compete with people who think evolution is a crock and that politicians have to go through Zionist summer camp.

I would rather go outside and pound on my balls with a hammer for a half an hour.

AMF.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by hawkiye

I myself am also fairly sure we are headed for another nose dive but I wonder in the interim what is the best course of action for us free Americans to prepare? I mean what is the best we can do for ourselves and our fellow Americans moving forward?

Edit for S&G.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by Redwookieaz]

As warpcrafter said best to let it collapse and start over. First priority is food water and shelter, then guns and ammo, and after that gold and silver. Pull all investments, retirement funds etc. and put them into the previous mentioned hard assets. And get to know your neighbors and find out who is on the same page for mutual protection.

The credit card is almost maxed and we are already seeing cuts in the states across the country and all fiat systems like ours fail it is mathematically built in so there is only one place it can end up.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Jesus exposes those who steal from me what God gave me, now lets do it here on this board, its spiritual warfare: satans army advances led by Shirley Dodge, said, hollie, coming against christian, its led by dr. rev. jeremy taylor dreams talker and jean poole and jenny donati have ministryofdreams.org, medula, these steal the God spoke ministry of dreams like Christine Cobham Harding, roland harding, ginny hill, antonia vladimirova, wesely pruden, CLARKSON n. potter, jean poole, tish donati poole, ARMEN BERJIKLY, Jenny Donati, John E. Laster, bill hamon, J. H. Jowett's book rewritten and ministry of dreams included in rewrite, kathy taylor, theo, soirace, snygman, Shirlee Phelps-Dodge, theodore snygman, diana hughey is now diana Hahlbohm, Akinwande Oluwole Soyinka, wole soyinka, Danny Hahlbohm and diana Hahlbohm, Aafke brouwer, Ahmed Al-Omra, diana hughey is now diana Hahlbohm and has held ministryofdreams.com since 2002, ARMEN BERJIKLY, susan j. murphy, wesley pruden, Benyamin L. Jolkovsky, Jason Youmans, Louwrens Erasmus, Aafke ann brouwer of AAFKE ART and clouddragon and medula signs Ahmed Al-Omra blog but not their own and Ahmed Al-Omra will not remove, jon sawyer, journalist, linda a. moore, Shen Shagua, hettie Erasmus, radroni radco, rev. amy brucker m.a., kim davis, douglas j heller, ron tompkins, Stanley Foundation, Steve Hearn, Laurie Behncke, robert holt, Richard E. Lauersdorf, Barry Keller, alexander ness, frank evans, Servers, janetmck, janet mcknight, steven brust, Dian Schroer from www.bomb-mp3.com, www.bomb-mp3.com, Dian Schroer, ed lulz, jonah weiland, duncan rouleau, they steal to ruin Gods child, tell them, saith the Lord,12-21-2009-why did you take and alter the God spoken ministry of dreams to ministry's dreams, you are a looser saith the LOrd, and many where you consult will be emailed, just in about one week, type in google linda a. moore of the commercial appears steals and alters the God spoken birthed protected and created name, ministry of dreams, like her reverends, thats, dr. jeremy taylor from wisdom university, and his wife kathy taylor and their reverend antonia vladimirova of dreams foundation after bob signs her guest book, and their ruler, its, wesley pruden, from, the washington post, times, thats one writing and telling, and thats wesley pruden saying, yeah I know, witch, leave it alone, bob, said, hollie,

Registrant:
Aafke Brouwer
van Brakelplein 28
Groningen, groningen 9726 HD
Netherlands

Registered through: Automattic
Domain Name: AAFKE-ART.COM
Created on: 01-Oct-09
Expires on: 01-Oct-10
Last Updated on: 01-Oct-09

Administrative Contact:
Brouwer, Aafke zebroidart@gmail.com
van Brakelplein 28
Netherlands

Technical Contact:
Brouwer, Aafke zebroidart@gmail.com
van Brakelplein 28
Netherlands

firma il mio guestbook rouleaukids pentecostnow@gmail.com pentecostnow@gmail.com
www.google.com... www.webspawner.com... about study

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bobhickman

What? I have no idea what you're trying to express with that post. Would you please explain?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Very good fundamental list of priorities you wrote up there in your last list bud. I would agree. And I would guess that the little bit of progress I've made in all the items on your list has me head and shoulders above most folk already. I do however believe you can never be too prepared. Also I have some food and water, a few guns, maybe 2k in gold and silver around but when you have limited means what's at the top of your list?

I mean sure it's food and water but even in that there is some wiggle room. Do you invest in more freeze dried foods? Do you buy canning equipment instead? Do you buy water filtration equipment or gallons of water? Do you try to keep yourself capable of mobility or hunker down?

There's tons of questions I have that read like that. I do however think that at this point they have so much control that we almost do need to start over. But is a crash what they want? Will that be there oppurtunity to instigate their most draconian measures? Will we then stand a chance? How many people will resist? Will the lack of food polarize people and start a rebellion or will they all beg for mercy and grobble at the feet of our would be masters for a little water and scraps? Maybe even just for more of their illusionary "safety"?

There is much to be considered and I have faith in people but we shall see. I think that worse that can happen is nothing...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Water is the most under prepared for item. The average person uses 7 gallons a day at least. People have have 2 3 4 5 or so 55 gallon drums of water won't last more then a couple weeks and that is just for drinking. You need at least a couple thousand gallons especially if you have a family and it needs to be renewable. Look into collecting rain water, 1 inch of rain on a 1000 square foot roof is 500 gallons of water. If you have a couple thousand gallons of storage now you have some serious water storage.

Lots of people say well I have streams rivers ponds lakes etc. That is fine but if the SHTF ask yourself will you want to leave home to go get water on a regular basis it? And if it's a reasonably populated area it will have pollution from fertilizers and who knows what else.

Also need filtration berky style is best. Search for "homemade berky filter"

You should always be prepared to leave if necassary but better to stay put of you can.

learn how to garden. Start now its not as easy as it looks. Store extra seeds in case your crop gets wiped out etc. Replace ornemental trees and bushes with fruit bearing ones. Leanr to grow potatos they can keep you alive in an real bad food shortage.

As for storage sore what you eat. canned goods etec. buy extra each time you shop and rotate your stock. Also go here and check this site out for storing what you eat. preparednesspro.wordpress.com...

Very good stuff even I did not know

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great post! Great link too. Sounds like a very good place to start at the very least! Yeah I'm getting ready to remove a pool from my home actually and I'm planning on using the new space for a garden!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Wow nice verbatim repeat of the mantra of BS! America was born of armed uprising so don't tell us its not what we do.

No I will tell you what can and cannot do. You cannot have a revolution against a democratically elected government in this country and call yourself an American. Going against our government which was dually and fairly elected into power is against Democracy and what we all stand for.

So Bubba, that makes you a terrorist and a traitor. Why do you hate freedom so much?

It's people like you that we have that gem of a sentence "Defend against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC".

America was born from a Revolution against a monarchy not another fairly elected Democracy. The whole point of this exercise we call America is power to the people through their voting majority and inalienable rights protected by the Judicial branch.

I swear right wing media is literally rotting the brains of thousands in this country. Where the heck were you guys in elementary school?

George Bush is that you?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Revolution against who?

You got a beef with the Yankees?

Did Maine somehow tick you off?

Anyone talking about revolution is not an American, they are terrorists.

You don't like who is representing you, then get off your arse and get active in your community and elect leaders that represent you better.

Armed uprising is not what we do here in The United States. If you want an armed uprising lifestyle go live in Iran.

it's not what we do here in the states????hmmm...

are you speaking metaphorically, wishfully or historically????

because historically......when have we stopped???

Jaden

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Secondly, Jobs are on the rebound.

Oh they are ????

Read this headline today ???? !!!

Pfizer Eyes Cutting 6,000 Jobs, or 18% of Manufacturing Workforce

www.foxbusiness.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>