It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MK Topics...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This as always is a fascinating subject and one that I have long held an interest in. Here are a few links related to this topic

Abstract Coercion is every day practice in psychiatry. Coercive persuasion, 50 years ago called “brainwashing”, “mind control” and “thought reform” has recently been recommended by some psychiatrists as an efficient psychiatric tool, which is often not felt as coercion by the patients. The intensive use of antipsychotic drugs, which in Cochrane metaanalyses has been shown to reduce hallucinatory behavior without improving the patient’s mental state significantly, seems to facilitate coercive persuasion; it reduces patient resistance and autonomy by sedating him or her into a passive, cooperative, weak, and obedient state

An ethical analysis of contemporary use of coercive persuasion

Organized Vigilante Stalking is an occult form of terrorism/mind-control used against an individual, in a malicious attempt to reduce the quality of a person's life so they will have a nervous breakdown, become incarcerated/institutionalized, experience constant mental, emotional or physical pain, become homeless, &/or commit suicide. It is done using well-orchestrated accusations, lies, rumors, bogus investigations, setups, framings, intimidation, overt or covert threats, vandalism, thefts, sabotage, torture, humiliation, emotional terror, DEWs, & general harassment. It is a ganging up by members of the community who follow an organizer & participate in a systematic, & ritualistic persecution of an individual. Organized Stalking is a destructive criminal program built on deception that exists to serve the intentions of a few who are aware of its true agenda.

The Hidden evil

There is also a wealth of info in my signature link Dark Sciences...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Schizophrenics psychotherapy? Cancer? Magic Manual?
I think you forgot to add a link or something cause you sure got my juices flowing by posting that list!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
(About above post: managed to reply to myself, which of course wasn't my intent)

reply to post by MemoryShock

I forgot to answer about the MK ULTRA-Microbiology connection.
I guess some viruses do have impact on mental conditions, like rabies. Maybe that's what they were after; an "insanity virus"?
Otherwise, it might have to do with dispersal of biological and chemical agents and the research in this case combined the fields of science?
I really don't know, so I am just brainstorming here. It sure seems odd.

Not as odd as that "magic manual" though. Need to lay my hands on that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
I think you forgot to add a link or something cause you sure got my juices flowing by posting that list!

It's on multiple websites (copy a section and paste it into google). Not much more definition on any particular point but I suppose there are tons of leads. In some cases, we know what aspects of the project some universities were tasked with...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
I forgot to answer about the MK ULTRA-Microbiology connection.
I guess some viruses do have impact on mental conditions, like rabies. Maybe that's what they were after; an "insanity virus"?
Otherwise, it might have to do with dispersal of biological and chemical agents and the research in this case combined the fields of science?
I really don't know, so I am just brainstorming here. It sure seems odd.

Not as odd as that "magic manual" though. Need to lay my hands on that one.

I think there is a possibility that this project wasn't just about learning how to create a manchurian candidate but could be more on just getting to major aspects of control over the physiology (which includes mind control) and society (which could include the destruction of it). The many scientists who happened to be in the microbiology field who happened to die in suspicious ways is something that I can't get past. Such a secret requiring so many assassinations (if true) would have to be associated with something pretty freaking major...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It isnt a conspiracy anymore. I think Bill Clinton as acting president, apologized for MK Ultra. Of course that does not mean there has been full disclosure.

This is what can happen when the "conspiracy nuts" stand their ground.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Defintions...

While MK-Ultra is not a conspiracy [i[theory any more, the conspiracy of control continues on and likely without abatement of any kind. Conspiracy, by definition, is acting in collaboration with others in secret and without full disclosure. My point here is purely semantics as I understand what you are saying but the distinction needed to be made to avoid the idea that we know longer need to be concerned about this happening. It is. By understanding what they were doing we might be able to gain some more insight into where they are, in terms of motivation, capability and perhaps long term goals.

No one operates with this amount of secrecy to not use the advanced knowledge and relative lack of accountability...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

True enough unfortunately people lose interest once the cat is out of the bag.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
What does MK stand for or MKUltra for that matter? Anyone know?

Not sure what ULTRA stands for...but MK stands for Manchurian Komission...

On April 13, 1953 Allen Dulles approved the project. The program was to be known as "Project MKULTRA. [4] The “ULTRA” hearkened back to the most closely guarded American-British secret of the Second World War: the breaking of Germany’s military codes. The “M-K” identified the initiative as a CIA Technical Services Staff (TSS) project. This was the division within the Agency responsible for such things as weapons, forgeries, disguises, surveillance equipment and the kindred tools of the espionage trade. Within the TSS, MKULTRA was assigned to the Chemical Division (TSS/CD), a component with functions few others – even within the Technical Services Staff – knew about.

Great link found here
A fresh take to a stale subject

Still, stale can be good also. Like matured wine or cheese

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
As a reply to my own inquiry about the "magic manual" a.k.a Subproject 19

During their April 13 conversation, Sidney Gottlieb asked Mulholland to put together a proposal for an operations manual applying the magician’s art to clandestine activities. Mulholland summed up his suggestions as to what this covert guide would have to contain in a letter that he sent to Gottlieb the following week.

(from the same link as in my previous post)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have been searching around the deep web on and off for the past week looking for articles relating to mind manipulation and today I happened upon a website called PSYCHOLOGICAL HARASSMENT INFORMATION ASSOCIATION. The content concerns the effects of positive and negative treatment of effective mind control. And while it's no smoking gun nevertheless it makes for a informative read.

Dark Sarcasm and Negativity

Obvious corruption and the intentional cause of hardship can lead to dark sarcasm and negativity, which is linked to depression and suicide, it can also be linked to a pattern and steps that lead to homelessness.

- Mobbing and mobbing in modern society are linked to the intentional cause of hardship and obvious corruption.

- Obvious corruption and the intentional cause of hardship can lead to dark sarcasm and negativity.

- Dark sarcasm and negativity are linked to depression and suicide. The intentional cause of hardship and obvious corruption leading to anger, frustration, negativity, and dark sarcasm, which can lead to depression and suicide.

- Links to a pattern or steps to pushing a person to homelessness and the unintentional or possible intention of pushing a person to suicide.

PHIA

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Gangstalking...a very big concern in the targeted individual community. Psychological harassment is a terrible thing t experience...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think there's a lot to be learnt from the information we already have. The question for me, one that I've had for years now, is what types of programs are they currently doing, and what types of methods are they using? You can bet that this didn't end with MKUltra.

For those that don't know, MKUltra was an umbrella name for a massive amount of projects, not just one project called MKUltra. They never found out what all of them were either, because a lot of files went missing or were never found.

From wiki :

In 1973, with the government-wide panic caused by Watergate, the CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed.[46] Pursuant to this order, most CIA documents regarding the project were destroyed, making a full investigation of MKUltra impossible. A cache of some 20,000 documents survived Helms' purge, as they had been incorrectly stored in a financial record building and were discovered following a FOIA request in 1977. These documents were fully investigated during the Senate Hearings of 1977

Source : Revelation

So they ordered all files destroyed, but still happened to misplace 20,000 documents. So how many did they destroy?

Also :

Because most MKUltra records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of then CIA director Richard Helms, it has been difficult, if not impossible, for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 individually funded research sub-projects sponsored by MKUltra and related CIA programs.[22] A member of the CIA claims that not all of the records/chemicals were destroyed. Some were smuggled out and kept in private properties and organizations.

Source : MKUltra
edit on 7-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

OK, here comes a reply to myself about the connection with child abuse that I have been thinking about during this latest BBC scandal;
people who where abused as children tend to "pass it on" when they grow up. I'd like to provide with a source for this but I also think it is sort of common knowledge (please, speak against this statement if you have a strong case). Maybe the child abuse in the "black" CIA (in which I guess some of the MK would have been a part) is just to "keep it in the family", like some sort of diabolical recruitment to keep it all going? You know, a very tight group of people, driven by shame, guilt and hate. If you commit these acts onto others, where can you hide? And how best to motivate someone to do it other than making them suffer in the first place? After that, and some "programming", the subject will be able to take out his/her revenge on some new victim, just to rid themselves from the anguish of the memories they are carrying within...
When this "ritual" has passed, the circle of people are bound to keep silent and by that, an oath of total secrecy, in whatever activity they may take on, has been taken. Now they can conduct their "sub projects" with no fear of leaks.

Is this so far out? Am I losing it? The more I think about it the more I both get into the idea while also getting more sceptical about it. I don't know, maybe it is just time to go to bed.
It's just that I can't stop seeing this whole child abuse thing popping up every time I dig into the MK topics and the "dark side" of CIA...

Someone getting this?
edit on 28-10-2012 by Raud because: some things

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Adding up all the knowledge we know about this topic and the more and more we are finding out about it i'd say you are on the right track.....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Roughly on the right track though it is a bit scarier...eventually, this theme/behaviour becomes engrained in the dna and the bloodline becomes genetically pre-disposed to this crap behavior.

Ever consider why there is so much elite money in thorough bred racing? Horses and dogs...breeding is an 'elite' game. Think people in centuries/decades past didn't think they could apply it to humans?

Much scarier indeed when you consider the 'underground heirarchy'...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Don't wanna start a new thread on this one, I'll just continue an old one. I have known about MKULTRA for years, but now I started to look at stuff like this more carefully, since Snowden's leaks kinda opened the can of worms again.

Seems like there have been Finnish researchers from the Helsinki University involved in MKULTRA. These are Juhani Hirvas and Eric Allardt from the Faculty of Sociology. Apparently Hirvas' 1967 book "Identity and Mental Illness. A Study on the Interaction between the Mentally Ill and Their Environment" was based on MKULTRA-funded research. Couldn't find a PDF of that one, should go to look for a paper book in a library.

So you know sociology... Probably not very "interesting" research in the sense of ethics. Some of the MKULTRA stuff was quite normal research. Some was volunteers tripping on '___'. Some was pure Mengele stuff. Maybe many researchers didn't even know they were funded by CIA/MKULTRA.

But this is interesting, since MKULTRA had foreign subcontractors in a neutral country.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Because most MKUltra records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of then CIA director Richard Helms, it has been difficult, if not impossible, for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 individually funded research sub-projects sponsored by MKUltra and related CIA programs.[22] A member of the CIA claims that not all of the records/chemicals were destroyed. Some were smuggled out and kept in private properties and organizations.

Source : MKUltra
edit on 7-7-2012 by robhines because: added

The way I see it is that you should look at the records of the subcontractors. Universities might have more information available, allowing you to put together a better picture. This one was spread into even foreign universities, who probably didn't even know what kind of a project they were participating in.

Also, foreign armies might have a lot of stuff. There are obvious cases where MKULTRA test subjects are enemy guerrillas, maybe in Latin America, Middle East, Africa or Asia. Therefore you could check if the militaries or insurgents of those countries knew something and left files behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join