It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Or, 13 could refer to the original 13 states. The American flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars for obvious reasons. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Mayans.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What's funny is that I just reread that chapter this afternoon. Excellent info on the triad!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of all this, but I thought I'd add this to the thread, since the year 2033 caught my attention as I've heard it in another prophecy.

Upon closer inspection, the year I'd heard of is actually 2035, but I thought I'd add it to this thread anyway...

The Raëlian Embassy for Extraterrestrials is the vision of the International Raëlian Movement to establish an embassy, at a base cost of $20 million, with a landing pad that would serve as spaceport for extraterrestrial spaceships. The funding of the embassy has been reported over time by the media.[1][2][3] Its location is intended to be in neutral territory, preferably Jerusalem, and would be surrounded by acres of campground capable of supporting about 144,000 people[4] or more than twice the estimated Raëlian membership as of 2005.[5] The deadline set for the building's completion is 2035.[2]

Source: Wikipedia

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This guy says the same thing in this video filmed at July2008 Roswell conference. Not only does he tie in the katuns and 2012, but shows how it fits into Revelation 12, which is a real eye popper for biblical prophecy readers

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by idiot prodigy
Or, 13 could refer to the original 13 states. The American flag has 13 stripes and 50 stars for obvious reasons. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Mayans.

As mentioned in the OP, it is highly likely, given the occult influence of the founding of America and within its Revolution that the number 13 was purposefully woven into it. As I pointed out above, in cryptography there ae layers of meanings to the symbology used. Obviously, since the goal is secrecy, some of it provides a nice smokescreen.

The 13 original colonies representing the 13 legions of Caesar, and the final 13 Katuns of Mayan prophecy. Who knows what knowledge the adepts of Europe were privvy to, but one only has to look at Washington D.C., which sits on the 77th meridian, as prophesied by Rosicrucian mystic Sir Francis Bacon in his New Atlantis, the street layout, and the Greco Roman/Egyptian monuments and temples, to see the connection between the "great work" of the Masonic craft, rosucrucianism, and the founding of America.

it's literally everywhere. See my earlier thread, which I linked to in the OP.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by idiot prodigy

Or there were 13 states established due to numerological reasons.

Sometimes ascertaining between cause and effect is not so easy.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
As a well informed Freemason and Rosicrucian, I can concur that you are close on the symbology. However, your interpretations of the symbols are way off base. Yes, numerology, symbology, and astronomy are deeply interwoven into occult systems. There is however a desire by most "secret societies" to bring a marriage about between what is above and what is below. This has always been the case since civilizations existed on earth. There is a constant though between all of the mystery schools, and that is that they all follow a three teired system of apprentice, fellow and master, represented by the elements air, water and fire, respectively. This points towards a common "esoteric ancestor" as it were. Atlantis perhaps? The knowledge contained within the symbols of the mystery schools is infinate as long as the neophyte has the ability to comprehend. I know that many are afraid of what they don't understand, and that some would hate me because of my Masonic affiliations. That is understandable and I forgive you, as you know not what you do. Numerology, or more appropriately, gematria, is a form of Kabbalistic language which tells us that things, persons, places ect. with the same numerological sequence are really the same thing esoterically. I can personally attest, that we as Freemasons are not awaiting some deity to come from the heavens. What we are waiting for is the Age of Aquarius, when man learns that he is the divinity he's sought for so long. And that in the words of the Master Jesus, " the kingdom of heaven is inside you"

Apologies for the grammar, wrote this from my space phone!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by solomanskey

in the words of the sumerians, "adam" is a habitation.
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
that means, adam was created to be inhabited. inhabited by what?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shramana
72-the number of degrees divided in a 360 degree circle divided by the pentagram

Interesting.... Pentagon, 5 star symbols all over the military both here in the U.S. on russian weapons and others.

The 5 Rothschild brothers that took over the financial world 200+ years ago.

coincidence.... maybe ?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

The 5 Rothschild brothers that took over the financial world 200+ years ago.

coincidence.... maybe ?

Reminds me of reading Colbert's book. He wrote something like a law was passed that began censoring hollywood, and 10 days later the state of Israel was created. Coincidence? (I believe so.)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann
A quick google seach will show this to be false.

Nagasaki 32°47'N 129°50'E
Hiroshima 34°24'N 132°30'E

You're off a degree each way. Thank you for playing

The first is less than 15 minutes of arc from 33° That's 1/4th of a degree.
So at least one becomes Masonic "bragging rights".

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Don't sink yourself too far in this stuff, its a never ending hole of paranoia. I used to do all of this same stuff to myself and it only led to extreme hypertension and an unwillingness to go out and enjoy life.

Yes, there's something weird about your surroundings. Yes, there are things that don't seem to fit, but, if you work on getting your spirit ready for the upcoming shift (meditation of love and harmony), these things that you're studying won't even affect you.

This whole place is an illusion, and if you become the master of your own illusion instead of falling into the grand illusion already created for you (corporate conspiracy and world domination), then the world of conspiracy won't even become a factor in the world that you create.

Much love to all...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
awesome thread

also i would like to add that from what Ive read they are trying to complete their new order of the ages in 2012 and there are connections of major events to the solar maximums in 1990, 2001, and 2012. as well as any significant occult astronomical events that are relevant to them.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with paranoia in many people's eyes, you will soon discover that this will enter into ALL illusionary states.

I have heard this so many times before, it makes no difference to any grand design where you are in your "state".

Alot of us are designed for such a time anyways and want to experience it all.

There is NO way to see past the illusion entirely, while being here on earth, unless you were to totally disconnect from all of society.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
reply to post by HothSnake

Don't sink yourself too far in this stuff, its a never ending hole of paranoia. I used to do all of this same stuff to myself and it only led to extreme hypertension and an unwillingness to go out and enjoy life.

Yes, there's something weird about your surroundings. Yes, there are things that don't seem to fit, but, if you work on getting your spirit ready for the upcoming shift (meditation of love and harmony), these things that you're studying won't even affect you.

This whole place is an illusion, and if you become the master of your own illusion instead of falling into the grand illusion already created for you (corporate conspiracy and world domination), then the world of conspiracy won't even become a factor in the world that you create.

Much love to all...

lol for me the 'fear' of possible major events in the future are more of a stimulus and reason for me to better myself and enjoy life just in case any of this stuff does come in to form. but i agree, i don't think you should take this as paranoia, i think you should take it more like in a enlightened kind of way. being knowledgeable and being aware.

live and learn, and dont let anyone stop you guys

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
also do you guys think the uncompleted pyramid on the great seal is referring to the meso American pyramids?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hmm, i am not sure where the 2033 comes from other than that pic from Proto's post, but David Flynn says the first Katun began in 1756, and ended with its first birthday in 1776, making 2012 the official end of the 13 Katun's.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
One question that I would put to you guys, and I really haven't figured out what the significance is exactly, but what do you suppose the 72 stones that make up the 13 columns are?

I know that the number 72 relates to the story of Osiris and Set, but within the Great Seal, what do they mean?

Are we ruled by 72, or perhaps these are the 72 that are going to help bring about the return of Osiris/Horus/Apollo?

I am convinced that the 13 columns are 13 ages (Katuns), but are these ages ruled by 72 individuals, adepts, Powers That Be?

Another book you absolutely need to pick up is Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods. He does a fantastic and thorough job of explaining, among many other things, the significance of this number. It's a precessional number. Precession of the Equinoxes is an extremely subtle third axis of the Earth. It takes 25,772 years (currently - this figure varies slightly over time) to complete a full cycle. 72 is the number of years it takes for this to move almost exactly 1/360th, or one degree, through the cycle. (72 x 360 = 25,920 - very close, considering this figure changes) It may be possible that the significance of the pentagram comes from this, but that's just my 2 cents.

Not to get too far off topic, but just thought I'd add that the zodiac, among many other ancient works, was based on Precession. Each of the 12 ages lasts roughly 30 degrees, or 30 x 72 = 2160 years.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Actually, the triad does fit into this discussion, as Proto has suggested before that it is a symbol of Apollo.

The oracle at Delphi sat upon a triad, trying to harness the wisdom of Apollo.

oh your referncing that picture in manly p halls book, ..man i have had the book for years and i never really understood it, i havent even really completed reading it either.. the book i don't understand!!
can someone summarize it? or help explain how to read it?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

gosh darn! i keep double posting, well i was going to say anyways

2012 is the date that the god comes to earth?

is that actually going to happen?
how would they bring the god here, or would the god come here with there own capability?

and 2033 i think is the total completion of their global government..
so i think, would they at first globalize the world by creating the e.u, north American union, African union, Asian union, and then combine all those?

or is 2012 the actual one world system?

[edit on 16-5-2010 by togetherwestand]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join