It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
In "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall, he outlines "the cryptogram as a factor in symbolic philosophy." In this book he shows the major importance of cryptic ciphers that were used by the ancients and the keepers of mystery knowledge. Hall was viewed by many freemasons as their greatest philosopher.

“No treatise which deals with symbolism would be complete without a section devoted to the consideration of cryptograms. The use of ciphers has long been recognized as indispensable in military and diplomatic circles, but the modern world has overlooked the important role played by cryptography in literature and philosophy.” Manly P. Hall- The Secret Teachings of All Ages

The rosicrucians and the freemasons were particularly adept at the use of coded ciphers in their literature, philosophy and artistry in order to hide secrets passed down through the ancient mystery schools. Decoding these ciphers is the very key to their secret knowledge.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ffff20ab60.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91d871f62a85.jpg[/atsimg]

Most Rosicrucian and Masonic symbolic ciphers have more than one meaning… One meaning for the laity and another for the adept that understands the symbolism and can decode the secrets of the cipher, thus the symbolism of the Great Seal of the United States can be viewed in multiple ways.

Manly P. Hall referred to the Great Seal of the United States (placed on the dollar bill in 1933 by 32nd degree freemasons FDR and Henry Wallace)

“Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and Masonic symbols, chief among them the so-called American eagle- a bird which Benjamin Franklin declared unworthy to be chosen as the emblem of a great, powerful, and progressive people. Here again only the student of symbolism can see through the subterfuge and realize that the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalized phoenix, a fact plainly discernible from an examination of the original seal.” Manly P. Hall- The Secret Teachings of All Ages

Note that the phoenix is related to the Egyptian god Osiris, for his body was carried to Byblos (Phoenicia) where it stayed inside of a tree until it was later revived, for a time, through magic by his beloved wife Isis, until it was later stolen and dismembered by his evil brother Set, thus the phoenix is a symbol of the death and rebirth of Osiris.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a92e72ffe030.jpg[/atsimg]

The Obverse and Reverse of The Great Seal of the United States of America

“The significance of the Mystical number 13, which frequently appears upon the Great Seal of the United States, is not limited to the number of the original colonies. The sacred emblem of the ancient initiates, here composed of 13 stars, also appears above the head of the “eagle.” The motto, E Pluribus Unum, contains 13 letters, as does the inscription, Annuit Coeptis. The “eagle” clutches in its right talon a branch bearing 13 leaves and 13 berries and in its left a sheaf of 13 arrows. The face of the pyramid, exclusive of the panel containing the date, consists of 72 stones arranged in 13 rows.”

The number 72 has special significance as relates to the story of Osiris, who was bound by 72 accomplices of Set into a magic box, where he was then thrown into the Nile. There are also 72 pentagrams binding the 72 angels/demons in the mural painted within the Capitol Dome, called the “Apotheosis of Washington”. Barrack Obama also made this cryptic comment to those that are in the know:

“We will even point out how Obama, like George Bush before him, sent the appropriate signal to those who were meant to understand it, when he acknowledged this mystical value ‘72,’ saying he would complete his first 100 days ‘…in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest.’" source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51980e56b3ae.jpg[/atsimg]

72 stones in 13 columns to the pyramid on the Great Seal! This will become very important later.

Now the key to the cipher (the reverse of the Seal) is the Mayan calendar, which is clearly encoded within the reverse seal.

Below the pyramid, depicting 72 stones in 13 rows, is the date of 1776 in Roman numerals at the base of the pyramid. This date just so happens to have great significance in the Mayan calendar, along with the year 2012, as 1776 is the start date of the final cycle of 13 Katun, leading to the final Katun 2012, hence the importance of the number 13, which had special significance, not only to the founders, but also to the Maya. Clearly, the numbers and dates for the founding of the “New Atlantis” were chosen carefully, and not by accident.

But something else that I found ciphered within the reverse of the Great Seal is the year 2033, which was mentioned by Protoplasmic Traveler in one of his excellent threads on All Roads Lead to Rome. He found this picture (not sure where he got it, but it looks like Masonic literature of some kind) and confirmed the information and date with other insider sources that he has.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbd6f838d0c2.jpg[/atsimg]

Where’s the connection to 2033? Well, the 13 steps of the pyramid represent 13 ages or cycles that must be completed before the final cycle, or the great architect appears to complete the “great work,” represented by the eye of Horus that sits as the capstone (apex stone) of the pyramid. These ages or cycles were prophesied by the Maya as 13 final Katuns, starting with Katun 1776 and ending with Katun 2012, however, a Katun is approximately 19.7 years, so the final Katun 2012, is cut off and not completed. If you take 12 Katuns times the 19.7, and then add that to the year 1776, you get 2012! If you take 13 Katuns times 19.7 years, and then add that to 1776, you get 2032.1.… So very close to 2033! Most of the scholars that worked on this ended the cycle with 2012 because it was the end of the Mayan Long Count, and thus seen as the end of the calendar, but if you take the math all of the way through and count all of the 19.7 years of all 13 Katuns, you will get so very close to 2033, the date that Proto has found to be very important to the powers that be. And all of this was verified years ago by scholars that happened upon it purely by accident.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
One of these was Dr. Luxton:

“The most remarkable connection between these dates is that the Maya themselves recognized a direct link between the number thirteen and the years 1776 and 2012 in cycles and illustrations in a way that academic Richard N. Luxton found to be similar to prophecies of the "Christian Last Judgment." He translated and annotated The Book of Chumayel: The Counsel Book of the Yucatec Maya 1539–1638, and noted on katun 13 Ahau:

The dates that accompany the illustrations approximate real counts. Katun 13 Ahau ended in 1539 and began in the Colonial Count in 1776.… The traditional theme of agreement as the end of the eastern katun cycle in 13 Ahau is intermingled here with elements of the Christian Last Judgment. Whether this paradigm was also intended for the end of the Long Count in 2012 is open to question.[4]

Religious ceremonies and prophecies accompanied Mayan katuns, and Luxton’s connection to the "Christian Last Judgment" and the thirteen katuns (a katun is approximately 19.7 years) between 1776 and 2012 is drawn from the prophecies of the Mayan prophet Chilam Balam. Written down in about the year 1595, the oracular Chilam Balam, or "jaguar" shaman, said the end of this period would witness the judgment of God in the form of social collapse, epidemics, plagues, and famine. The same period would see the coming of two great

prophets, one after the other, according to the Mayan prophecy. Is this the False Prophet paving the way for the Antichrist?
It is no coincidence that the start and ending dates of the final thirteen katuns of the Mesoamerican Mayan Long Count calendar are reflected in the thirteen steps of the pyramid on the United States’ Great Seal. That the steps of the pyramid were intended to convey units of time has been an open secret for many years. Though he was not sure what to make of it himself, Paul Foster Case wrote many years ago that:

Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid, and since the number thirteen has been so important in the symbolism of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time periods. [5]

John Kehne made an even more intriguing observation, directly coupling the Great Seal’s trestleboard date, 1776, and the Mayan ending date 2012:

This Seal shows a thirteen-step pyramid with 1776 in Roman numerals.… [The year] 1776 was not only the year that the Declaration of Independence was signed, but was also a special year in the Mayan calendar. Just as the last katun in the Great Cycle is "katun 2012," the first katun in the cycle of thirteen was "katun 1776." In fact, the katun ended thirty-three days before the signing. So 1776 is the bottom level of the pyramid, where the date is actually inscribed—the top of the pyramid is therefore 2012. source[6]

As readers of my upcoming book will discover, early Freemasons and America’s founding fathers were very much aware of the significance of these dates—1776, 2012, and 2016 respectively—and while the thirteen steps of the unfinished pyramid on the Great Seal account for the timeframe 1776–2012 using the slightly less than twenty-year periods (19.7) of the katun, the Gregorian twenty-year cycle produces 1776–2016, both of which fit perfectly within the trestleboard dating on the U.S. Great Seal cipher and the first Masonic tracing board, as we will reveal.”source

Another apparent correlation can be found, again, at the Capitol Building, where a series of murals were commissioned starting in 1817 by Constantino Brumidi, who also worked at the Vatican. Brumidi was commissioned in 1854 to go to Mexico and make a detailed sketch of the Aztec Sun Stone (Aztec Calendar stone), which is probably based on and very similar to the Mayan calendar, for its peculiar inclusion within this mural scene of Cortez and the Aztec Temple. It is interesting that they went to all of that trouble for an artifact that should have had very little to do with the Capitol of the United States. But as we have seen, it is more to do with the founding of this country than some yet realize.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4c79ebb8733.jpg[/atsimg]

So in summation, we have the very important American dates of 1776 and the number 13, which also have special importance to the Mayan and their calendar, encoded within the cipher of the Masonic Great Seal of the United States of America. This date and number relate to the final 13 Katuns in the Mayan calendar, which begins with Katun 1776 and ends with Katun 2012, but if we add all of the last Katun in the 13 Katun cycle, we get the approximate year of 2033, which relates to the picture that Proto found above. Could some major world event in 2012 bring about the prophesied end of the “great work” in 2032/33?

What should be clear is that The Powers That Be have been trying to bring some great event about for hundreds of years, and apparently planned the construction of the New World to culminate in the independence of 13 colonies to become the prophesied New Atlantis of Francis Bacon. For what purpose? Well, it appears that they are preparing for the return of their prophesied God Osiris/Horus/Apollo or what is referred to in the Bible as the anti-Christ. Whatever they are preparing for, it is reflected in Egyptian ceremonies and Roman/Greco/Egyptian temples, the Syblline prophecy “Novus Ordo Seclorem, and monuments, which I discuss extensively here.

+1 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
ahha the method to their madness....

The Secret societies are also quite fond of the number 33.
The 33rd President, who was supposedly a 33° Mason dropped the bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki both on the 33° parallel.

ON 3/22/1980 the Georgia guide stones were finished. 322 is the number of skull and bones. The Georgia guide stones, also known as the 10 commandments of the anti-Christ, state in 8 different languages "Maintain humanity under 500 million".

2013 will be 33 years from the date these stones were completed.

Also these Georgia guide stones are constructed along a ley line that goes from Stonehenge through Philadelphia PA, Washington DC and on to Georgia through the guide stones to Atlanta, which is pretty close to 33°.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by zzombie]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Notice that the wheel at the base of Montezuma’s throne. It appears to be an All Seeing Eye with rays of light emanating from the pupil.
Here you will find a .pdf of the Rotunda.
www.access.gpo.gov...
S&F
BTW
IMHO, your spot on target.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Yep, that right!
Star!
There is not much we can do about it. Is there?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Awesome thread nice work piecing this together!

I suppose only time will tell. I hate this self fulfilling prophecies. Either they are bat # crazy continuing along with a bunch of non-sense and power monger self worship or there is some actual truth behind their motives and they are generally waiting for the arrival of some being. Either way it's kinda #in scary.

I bet there will be some planned event made by these societies around 2012 and then there one world government is implemented just in time for their leader to become ruler of the world.

Good luck ruling me on top of the mountains in the Canadian rockies suckas.

I poop on all secret societies. The secret is they are mostly losers who were rejected and had it been a Spartan type of society these secret types would have been thrown of a cliff at birth.

+25 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It goes even deeper still!

My first and last names have 3 syllables each. Put those together and it is 33. How old will I be in December, 2012? You guessed it, 33. Dig a bit deeper now, and you'll see that I only manage to eat 3 full meals about 3 days out of the week, again making the number...33! There are 34 stairs from my apartment to the parking lot...but then you subtract 1 because I normally hop from the second-to-last step, which again brings us to...33!

I think this all clearly indicates that I will usher in a new Russian world order (and look stylishly wonderful as I do so), or that I am the antichrist (which, again, I will perform with the utmost fashion sense).

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nice thread S&F. Very well put together, and it was refreshing to see someone give credit to another ATSer for something they did previously (kudos to you for doing so).

The seal has a lot of mystery behind it obviously. But in reality, will we ever know what all of this means without someone from behind the scenes giving us information? We can speculate all we want, and yes we have come to a lot of conclusions through fact, but in the end, we don't know what is to come.

The whole Stonehenge thing about 500 million people being the max - well that has been relayed a lot in recent years because this is supposedly what the powers that be would like the population to be decreased too.

How does it all tie in with the Maya though? This all sort of reminds me of religion... each religion seems to be based off of another, or at least takes specific stories and uses them for their own.

It all goes back to the sun god, and from there we now have our major religions. So if religion is like that, it is possible that these secret societies may be taking information from the past and incorporating it within their teachings (information from which was not of their own).

So like I said... how does the Maya fit in with all of this?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

Technically....

The Georgia stones are not completed!

To be opened on....?

Link

When somebody actually puts on the finishing touches.

RUN!

[edit on 15-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey nice thread.

Another interesting thing is before they even found the myan calander the best they probably had to go off was the Kali yuga from the Vedas, which apparently ends on 2442. And 2442-1776=666, so the 1776 date was chosen as it marked the final window of time 666years until the end, but then along came the much more accurate myan calander and by the time early deciferers like Joseph Goodman had begun decoding it in 1905 they realized they really had to ramp up their game in the coming years.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Thank you zombie for posting that.. It is very interesting indeed how all of this ties in together..

Did you know that Mt. Athos, Greece is 2033 metres tall?

Also, Obama used 22 pens to sign his Healthcare Bill on 3/22/2010, and he kept three of them.

There was some interesting research brought up in on of the threads, I think it was started by Protoplasmic Traveler, about how 322 for the chapter in Skull in Bones referrs to the date in history (Caesar was stabbed on 3/15) that Caesar regained consciousness after he was spirited away to Seborga after being stabbed. Apparently, he didn't die.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Very interesting indeed.. I hadn't noticed that.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I don't know, you tell us... Do you get a funny inclination to rule the world at times??

Numerology is a funny thing, and a very worthwhile study. Even before the movie "23," I used to see 4/22 everywhere, which happens to be my birthday. Everytime I looked at a clock, it was 4:22 am or pm.. I also see the number 22 a lot.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

The power of suggestion and the human inclination to see patterns, even when insignificant, is a worthwhile study, too =)

And yes, sometimes I do have the urge to rule the world...it must have been in the Soviet water I drank as a girl

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I take it you got your information from the book "Apollyon Rising: 2012-The lost symbol found and the final mystery of the great seal revealed" by Tom Horn?

www.apollyonrising2012.com...

I happen to be reading it right now and I didn't see it mentioned so I think credit should be given to the source. It a great book...he had 6000 pages of research notes thqt went into it so it isn't some clumsy theory. A lot of it will make you head spin as he connect a lot of dots to popular subjects in this area.

If you want a condensed version, scroll down on the above link and listen to his 2 hour interview with Steve Quayle. Excellent, informative, and attention grabbing video!

EDIT TO ADD: My apologies...I did just notice you had Tom Horn as a source.
[edit on 15-5-2010 by C_Tanner]

[edit on 15-5-2010 by C_Tanner]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wow crazy chit.. Good post. S+F

Deebo

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

That is a very good question that you pose, and thanks for asking it.

What do the Mayans have to do with all of this? Well, they seemed to be in possession of some peculiar knowledge of our origins, including advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics. They share this pecularity with the Sumerians, and in my humble opinion, the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans stole bits and peices of this from them.

Perhaps this is why the TPTB have had such an interest in South America (the Nazis fled there, and the Skull and Bones fraternity has made a living off of exploiting them?) And apparently the architects of the American experiment gained a specific interest in Aztec civilization from their Rosicrucian/Masonic brothers in Europe.

Perhaps they by the same "Star People" that the Hopi prophets have prophesied the return of?

These are all excellent questions and let us all look for the answers.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very interesting.It all ties in with my own research on this subject-coincidentally 13 years worth of it.I would submit to you that the 13th sign of the zodiac- ophiucus,and it's location in the sky-and the serpent symbology prevalent in so many cultures across time(Quetzalcoatl etc) are related somehow to this subject.Most recently I've read Laviolette's Earth Under Fire and it paints a convincing picture.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by C_Tanner

I do credit all sources. I credit Apollyon Rising in the thread that I linked to above.

Most of the info in this thread was taken from a blog by Thomas Horn, the author of Apollyon Rising, which is an amazing book, by the way, and from Manly P. Hall.

However, the connection to 2033 was one made by myself, and only made possible by some of the wealth of knowledge from other ATSers, like Proto.

All sources are cited though.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
ahha the method to their madness....

The Secret societies are also quite fond of the number 33.
The 33rd President, who was supposedly a 33° Mason dropped the bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki both on the 33° parallel.

ON 3/22/1980 the Georgia guide stones were finished. 322 is the number of skull and bones. The Georgia guide stones, also known as the 10 commandments of the anti-Christ, state in 8 different languages "Maintain humanity under 500 million".

Also these Georgia guide stones are constructed along a ley line that goes from Stonehenge through Philadelphia PA, Washington DC and on to Georgia through the guide stones to Atlanta, which is pretty close to 33°.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by zzombie]

As well, in the OP it mentions that in 1776 the Declaration was signed, 33 days after the katun commenced.

OP, this is an outstanding thread. I am very happy to see other posters talking about Manly Hall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join