It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As a greek i really feel culturally raped, whe i see this picture of "one world empire 2033". (with the name of Greek cities and their related attributes)

We were pagans believing in the 12 gods (and as we now know, certain human principles, which when untited formed the perfect man) and Christianity was forced upon us and believe me we would have an easier time if we changed our belief back.

Why do these NWO #ers use our beloved symbols that belong to our Nation and all the world, for their scummy little charade?

Wish i could sue someone for this and make him stop.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan

Originally posted by HothSnake
Below the pyramid, depicting 72 stones in 13 rows, is the date of 1776 in Roman numerals at the base of the pyramid. This date just so happens to have great significance in the Mayan calendar, along with the year 2012, as 1776 is the start date of the final cycle of 13 Katun, leading to the final Katun 2012, hence the importance of the number 13, which had special significance, not only to the founders, but also to the Maya. Clearly, the numbers and dates for the founding of the “New Atlantis” were chosen carefully, and not by accident.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by HothSnake]

Your post is a very interesting read however I cannot find any evidence that supports 1776 being the start of 13 Katun. The start of 13 Katun is September 18, 1618. Please correct me if I am wrong, but July 4, 1776 was 12.8.0.1.13 in Mayan long count. This is based on Gregorian, but it is not much different in Julian.

So if you throw out the 1776 connection, what are we left with???

Dr. Luxton, an independant researcher, and as far as I know, not a Christian, was one researcher that made the connection:

The dates that accompany the illustrations approximate real counts. Katun 13 Ahau ended in 1539 and began in the Colonial Count in 1776.… The traditional theme of agreement as the end of the eastern katun cycle in 13 Ahau is intermingled here with elements of the Christian Last Judgment. Whether this paradigm was also intended for the end of the Long Count in 2012 is open to question.[4]

John Kehne made this observation:

This Seal shows a thirteen-step pyramid with 1776 in Roman numerals.… [The year] 1776 was not only the year that the Declaration of Independence was signed, but was also a special year in the Mayan calendar. Just as the last katun in the Great Cycle is "katun 2012," the first katun in the cycle of thirteen was "katun 1776." In fact, the katun ended thirty-three days before the signing. So 1776 is the bottom level of the pyramid, where the date is actually inscribed—the top of the pyramid is therefore 2012. [6]

source

I believe that you can find there books on Amazon.

Anyhow, I come to the 2033 number by adding up all of the 13 Katuns (approximately 19.7 years per Katun) and then adding that total to the start date of 1776, which gives you 2032.1... approximately.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

What do the Mayans have to do with all of this? Well, they seemed to be in possession of some peculiar knowledge of our origins, including advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics.

Thre is a little more..Mayan Shamans (still practicing today) claim that the "Star People will return on Dec 21 2012. The shamans claim there is a "Portal) in the mountians that will respond to vocal resonance (Shaman Chants" that will activate a "gate" that will allow the "Star People" to travel a great distance and return to the mountians in S. america.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

I believe it has to do with the final 13 Katun cycle, which was prophesied by a mayan Jaguar prophet. You can read about it in the above linked source.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
After all the strange experiences I have had that show me something is changing around us and in us....I still dont believe 2012 has any significance. It just seems to be in the middle of a time period that will last several hundred years and ties into evolutionary changes that are ever so slight, in one life time, we dont notice anything.

The line up with the galactic sun that everyone awaits happened in 1998.

I dont think the Georgia Guide stones are any thing meant to scare people...but sometimes...TRUTH does frighten us. The idea that the stones warn to keep our population under a certain number intimidates some people, just because they dont have the understanding of why someone would suggest such a thing. It could be for our own good. There is no proof either way of the meaning. I for one, think they are there to help.

Back on topic more...

I agree with another poster that mentioned the importance of the 72. ANd the number 13 can tie into this reason as well.

Every 72 years, the sun seems to move 1 degree in its zodiacal background.....THIS IS THE CAUSE OF AGES. If this did not happen, if we did not wobble, we would remain in the same age forever and ever. The wobble of our Earth...is important to humanity. The number 72 really represents that wobble. For humanity to really be able to follow 'time' over long periods....you would need to understand this number 72.

There is sometimes more to the number 13, but again, it relates to the sky and time. We commonly know that there are 12 zodiac signs. We commonly think that the sun passes through 12 signs on the zodiacal path. Around the time of Jesus, the sky began a showing us a new mystery. But for the modern day human that doesnt have to watch the sky anymore, many dont understand that 2000 years ago, the sun started traveling through a NEW sign. This made it a fact that the sun then and still today....travels through 13 signs...not 12 anymore. Again, this is knowledge that any man would want to preserve if they cared about the Earth, Sun, and their cycles. Going from 12 signs to 13 is a enormous change in our history.

The area of the sky that you would need to face to be standing towards this galactic center that so many are concerned about is in between 2 signs on the zodiac. One is Sagittarius....a very well known sign. The other, is the new sign that has dipped its foot down just enough to be a part of the zodiac....the sun rises in this sign (Ophiuchus) for 16-17 days during December. I cant help but wonder, how long ago did man know this would happen in our skies...when I look at old stories of creation and I look at the new sign in our zodiac path. It is a man, holding a snake. The only sign with a man and a animal. The only other sign that has 2 figures in 1 sign is Gemini, the twins. I think its interesting that Ophiuchus, this new sign in our zodiac, pretty much points right to the galactic center.

Orders and societies are all about preserving natural wisdom's that concern humans and Earth in REAL WAY. Not a supernatural way.

When looking at the 26,000 year great years....and noticing that about 12,000 years ago earth and life upon it did seem to be in a struggle. It could be possible that this is showing a cycle of every 12,000 years there is something happening. But if we look back through story, this does not happen every 12,000 years on a regular order....nor does there seem to be a happening of anything particular every 26,000 years.

I think 2012 is important to the leaders...because this is a half way mark, and this mark is important, for the great year calendar. Imagine if it was yp to you to keep track of time in a long count way of 26,000 years. You would want plenty of markers to remind not yourself, but those that come after you....of the half way point of this long count.

I say its all about...celebrating the first 12,000 years around our clock of our great year. 12,000 down...another 12,000 to go.

How do we know its half way?

Egypt holds the mysteries of when a new great year began....12,000 years ago, with the position of the Leo in the sky. If you look at a zodiac....and look at the time of the age of Leo, then go half way around the zodiac, which is 12, 000 years.....bingo....there we are.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There seems to be some discrepancy on the Zodiac Sign we are going in to.

I remember seeing in Zeitgeist, that we do not change from Pieces to Aries in the year 2150. Can any corroborate this?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann

A quick google seach will show this to be false.

Nagasaki 32°47'N 129°50'E
Hiroshima 34°24'N 132°30'E

You're off a degree each way. Thank you for playing

Which degree was purposefully avoided then? According to your Google source, was it the 33rd?

Hmm...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Well, you didn't convince me with your reaction.

To be clear:
One Great Cycle consists of 13 baktuns of 144,000 days or 1,820,000 days which is 5125.25667 years.

One Baktun consists of 20 Katuns of 7200 days = 144,000 days or 260 Katuns in one Baktun. One Katun equals 7200 days or 19.712525667351 years.

Again:
3114 BC plus 248 Katuns forward, brings us indeed the 1776 Katun. After this 248th katun there are only 12 to follow to complete the Great Cycle of 260 Katuns or 13 Baktuns. So from 1776 one only need to add 12 Katuns NOT 13 to finish 5125+ year period.

That 13 rows in the pyramid are used, doesn't necessarily imply that this has to do with 13 Katuns to come....

But if you wish to close the gap between two dates one can come up with several theories, than could "prove" one's right, I am afraid.

Quote from your linked article:
"" John Kehne made an even more intriguing observation, directly coupling the Great Seal’s trestleboard date, 1776, and the Mayan ending date 2012:

This Seal shows a thirteen-step pyramid with 1776 in Roman numerals.… [The year] 1776 was not only the year that the Declaration of Independence was signed, but was also a special year in the Mayan calendar. Just as the last katun in the Great Cycle is "katun 2012," the first katun in the cycle of thirteen was "katun 1776." In fact, the katun ended thirty-three days before the signing. So 1776 is the bottom level of the pyramid, where the date is actually inscribed—the top of the pyramid is therefore 2012. ""

All other is speculation, as it also can be that persons responsible of creating other "artefacts" made wrong interpretations, like we are debating about now.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by GeosAlien]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
There seems to be some discrepancy on the Zodiac Sign we are going in to.

I remember seeing in Zeitgeist, that we do not change from Pieces to Aries in the year 2150. Can any corroborate this?

For the changing of our monthly signs the sun is in...we follow a zodiac wheel in a counterclockwise direction.

For the changing of ages, we follow the zodiac wheel in a clockwise direction. The way we determine a start of a new age is by what sign the sun rises in on each spring equinox. Around 2000 years ago. the sun started to rise in the sign of Pisces. In several hundred more years, the sun, on the spring equinox, will start to rise in Aquarius. Going in clockwise direction.

For ages....we will never go from the age of Pisces to Aries...but have already went through these ages....in the opposite order that you listed (were you meaning from Pisces to AQUARIUS?). Around 4000 years ago we were in the age of Aries. Around 2000 years ago we entered the age of Pisces. We will in a few hundred years start to enter the age of Aquarius.

Anyways....we are still a few hundred years from truly being in a new age. Some signs are larger then others, taking more time in the sun then others. I would say its more around the year of 2500-2600AD. I would say that starting around 2300 AD....we could be considered on a cusp of ages....being literally between the two ages.

I need to add though...even though we determine a new age by the spring equinox and the sign the sun is in....this may not be how the most ancient ones kept track. Before there was the circle of animals....there was a even divided circle....of 12 division.

This is important, because if we use equally 12 divisions, and leave the circle of the animals out of the equation....we are literally, half way around the clock of the ages. To use a true wheel that shows the signs in the true place and the start of the wheel at 12,000 years ago.....we are exactly half way around this clock today. I dont think Mayans used constellations to keep track...even though they were likely aware of the circle of animals made by man in the sky. I think the animals were added much later by man that did not use the circle for time keeping...but turned it into a fortun telling profit.

I think its good though, to understand both, the equally divided circle as well as the one made by man, the circle of animals. I think the animal circle can explain many beliefs in religions ect....and I think the circle equally divided can show us the serious men that wanted to keep track of time and cared about the order and cycles for Earth.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

High LeoVirgo:

Are your statements scientifically based or is it just copy whoever you think is right?

If you follow some of the publications that have assumptions about when Pisces started than that is what you have done. From what I understand, it is not scientifically confirmed when the Age of Aquarius starts or started.

So it could be anytime between some where in the 19th or20th century and several hundreds of years ahead of us. It also could be about NOW.

As the Mayan Long Count of 25,625 years don't match the 25920 cycle of 12 periods of ~~2160 years in each constallation, we can't match these two and bring it to 2012 or so, indeed.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by C_Tanner

I do credit all sources. I credit Apollyon Rising in the thread that I linked to above.

Most of the info in this thread was taken from a blog by Thomas Horn, the author of Apollyon Rising, which is an amazing book, by the way, and from Manly P. Hall.

However, the connection to 2033 was one made by myself, and only made possible by some of the wealth of knowledge from other ATSers, like Proto.

All sources are cited though.

Both Tom Horn and David Flynn make a strong connection to the year 2016 though. Google 2009-2016 Illuminati timeline and there's a fair bit discussing this. Here's one article :

Craft Masonry's calendar commences with the creation of the world and uses the term Anno Lucius (A.L.) - "In the year of Light." To arrive at this date they add 4000 to the common time, as the Earth was believed in conventional theology to have began in 4000 BC . This is also the date believed to mark the birth of Horus by Isis in Egypt. For an example of this era use in Free Masonic books, see this link: digital.lib.ecu.edu...

According to the Illuminati, the great pyramid was built to commemorate and observe a supernova explosion that occurred in the year 4000 B.C.Dr. Anthony Hewish, 1974 Nobel Prize winner in physics, discovered a rhythmic series of radio pulses which he proved were emissions from a star that had exploded around 4000 B.C.
George Michanowsky wrote in The Once and Future Star that "The ancient Sumerian cuneiform...described a giant star exploding within a triangle formed by...Zeta Puppis, Gamma Velorum, and Lambda Velorum...located in the southern sky....[An] accurate star catalogue now stated that the blazing star that had exploded within the triangle would again be seen by man in 6000 years."
watcher.boardzero.com...

Height of the Great Pyramid (calculated with its capstone, now missing) 5,776 inches.

U.S. Declaration of Independence, 5776 A.L (Anno Lumina--year of light)

The Jewish calendar year 5776 is 2016 in the Gregorian calendar.

The Scottish Rite date the same as Craft Masons, except for the use of the Jewish Chronology. Anno Mundi (A.M.), which means "In the year of the World" is their calendar terminology and adds 3760 to the common time. 2016 + 3760 = 5776

This means that the Illumined have understood that the year 1776 in the Craft Mason calendar A.L. 5776, is a code for both the Scottish Rite and Jewish calendar year of the future, 5776, or 2016 in the Gregorian calendar.

From 2016 AD to the Dedication of the first Temple of Jerusalem in 961-962 BC is 3,022 biblcal "360 day" years. The Great pyramid is 3,022 feet at its perimeter and 5776 inches or 481 feet tall, half 962. This is the ratio of PI.

The Statue of Liberty in NewYork holds tablets with the singular date, "July IV 1776" or in the "year of light" 5776 A.L.

It stands exactly 5706 miles from the site of the Temple of Jerusalem. 5706 in the Jewish calendar and the Craft Masonic calendar is the year 1948, the year of Israel's "resurrection" Ezekiel 37.

Does it make a little sense then, that the 1,260 day count down to 12 / 21 / 2012 begins in the week of July 4th 2009, seven years before 2016?...

That the Roswell incident occurred on the evening before the 4th of July on the latitude of 33 degrees? That this latitude multipied by the value of a circle, "PI, 3.1415..." equals the site's longitude? Or that PI unlocks the time-lines of both the Great Pyramid and the Temple of Jerusalem so that they both indicate a terminus year of 2016? ...That 2012 is the number of minutes in 33 degrees, 33 minutes? Or that the square root of 33.33 is 5.773... (the fractal of the Jewish year 5773, 2012 AD)?

At the moment of this writing, there are 3,022 hours remaining (the same number as the great pyramid base perimeter in feet) until the 1,260 day countdown to December 21st 2012 begins in July 7/11/2009.

2009-2016 timeline encoded within the great seal and other things

There's other supporting info on the net if you look around, I haven't got time to go through my archives but have researched quite a bit into it .

another short article

short video by David Flynn re 209-2016

[edit on 16/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh yes, read it and weep, Freemasons. This is the same information Tom Horn details in splendid candour for us in the Apollyon Rising blogs too. Just because you might not have seen it, doesn't mean that we didn't. Your portals to power are quite well-known and understood.

Great posts too.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The myan clanedar wasnt found until 1770 and deciphered much later. How can the seal be tied in with that? I'm sorry but our founding fathers didnt have no where near the resources we do (internet) to communicate. I feel you are reaching trying to connect dots that dont form any picture reconizable(sp).

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
5776 as mentioned earlier points to 5776 Annos Lucis (in the year of light).
4000 years is added to 1776, the great pyramids height plus the rejected capstone. 4000 being the number of years theology assumes creation began before Christ.
1776 America's declaration being the starting date and the Roman numerals at the base of the pyramid on the great seal.
The conclusion of these numbers in "Apolloyon Rising 2012" is two messiahs. This comes from the number 888. The sum of letters of the name of Jesus in Greek. Jesus is the rejected capstone of the pyramid. The number 888 is also found in the Cumaean Sibyl, which pagans understood to be the return of Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod, all one of the same. So two messiahs are now represented by the number 888, Jesus and Apollo, the Sibyl's messiah of novus ordo seclorum. Add these two messiahs together 888 + 888 = 1776, the date choosen for the founding of the United States. This is also represented in the two headed eagle or phoenix. Representing the merger of the two gods, Jesus and Apollo. 1776, the number representing the two messiahs and the rejection of one in favour of the other. ( Jesus, the rejected capstone).
The belief is the when "the United States assumes its position as the capital of the world, the grand architect will return and the all seeing eye will be fitted atop the pyramid as the finished apex stone." The grand architect being Hiiram Abiff/Nimrod/Osiris/Apollo, all the same deity. Not through the appearance from heaven, but from DNA resurrection. Osiris tomb is apparently located at Great pyramid.
The rise of Nimrod/Apollo is the rise of the Nephilim. the deity Nimrod being one.

I think that wraps up my first ever post. Respect.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Hespian]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

One Baktun consists of 20 Katuns of 7200 days = 144,000 days or 260 Katuns in one Baktun. One Katun equals 7200 days or 19.712525667351 years.

7200 days may be the significance of the 72 stones that make up the pyramid on the Great Seal, as well as other siginificances as outlined by other posters to this thread. So you have all numbers that are improtant to the Maya: 13, 72, 1776, and possibly 2012 encoded within the Great Seal reverse. Nice, it just keeps coming.

3114 BC plus 248 Katuns forward, brings us indeed the 1776 Katun. After this 248th katun there are only 12 to follow to complete the Great Cycle of 260 Katuns or 13 Baktuns. So from 1776 one only need to add 12 Katuns NOT 13 to finish 5125+ year period.

As I have noted numerous times.. the addition of the 13th Katun was a leap taken by me, based on the prophecies that accompanied the Katuns, which were researched and translated by Dr. Luxton. If you take twelve Katuns from the year 1776, you end up with 2012.4.. That is where most of them end it, but the prophecy was for 13 Katuns, so in line with the Mayan prophecy I added the last Katun and arrived at the 2032.1 date.

Religious ceremonies and prophecies accompanied Mayan katuns, and Luxton’s connection to the "Christian Last Judgment" and the thirteen katuns (a katun is approximately 19.7 years) between 1776 and 2012 is drawn from the prophecies of the Mayan prophet Chilam Balam. Written down in about the year 1595, the oracular Chilam Balam, or "jaguar" shaman, said the end of this period would witness the judgment of God in the form of social collapse, epidemics, plagues, and famine. The same period would see the coming of two great prophets, one after the other, according to the Mayan prophecy. Is this the False Prophet paving the way for the Antichrist? source

Now, I admit that I am alone in this, but that is why I added it, and noticed a peculiar date that just so happened to fit the insider information that Protoplasmic Traveler found, thus the significance for me.

You can admittedly see it however you want, but this is just how I see it.

Now, the 13 steps to the pyramid aren't complete if you stop at 2012 or 2016, which is where Thomas Horn appears to stop, so to me, like you, I picked up on this fact, and i added the final Katun to the equation, bringing it inline with Mayan prophecy and finishing out the pyramid.

I may be wrong, I admit that, but this is how I arrived at it for better or worse.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by HothSnake]

[edit on 16-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
2033? let me guess the world is going to end from a nuclear holocost and the survivors have to fight off mutant monsters? ....in moscow?

people keep saying the world is going to end, like 2000 yea alot of people believed in it, then 2009, 2012 (nothing will happen) and just to REACH out for some sort of hope of gobal deathly disaster you cling to 2033

yet its almost as if...IT WAS FROM A VIDEO GAME?!?!?!?! like metro 2033 for example? hey maybe i should write a book , make it seem like 400 years in the future and fill it full of absoult bull# and see how many simple minded morons believe it to be fact

OMG OMG IT SAID SO IN SOME BOOK...that some guy wrote it MUST be true lol

to be honest i am only laughing at you now

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

That's ok.. TPTB are laughing at you too.
It's not based on a book, my friend, but had you bothered to actually follow the links, then read and see with your own eyes the Vatican and Washington D.C., and noticed the peculiarities therein, then follow a bit of history, learned to cipher the cryptic symbols that TPTB have left for us in plain site, followed their public statements, read their books, realize that TPTB actually do believe in this stuff, learn some latin and examine our laws, and then realize that you are a plebite living in Rome etc., etc., etc... Then it should be obvious for you. But it's going to take a lot of work on your part.

The bottom line is that you're a dupe... a sucker, and they continue to make an ass out of you, without your even realizing it... Yep, they're laughing at us all.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
2033? let me guess the world is going to end from a nuclear holocost and the survivors have to fight off mutant monsters? ....in moscow?

people keep saying the world is going to end, like 2000 yea alot of people believed in it, then 2009, 2012 (nothing will happen) and just to REACH out for some sort of hope of gobal deathly disaster you cling to 2033

yet its almost as if...IT WAS FROM A VIDEO GAME?!?!?!?! like metro 2033 for example? hey maybe i should write a book , make it seem like 400 years in the future and fill it full of absoult bull# and see how many simple minded morons believe it to be fact

OMG OMG IT SAID SO IN SOME BOOK...that some guy wrote it MUST be true lol

to be honest i am only laughing at you now

This is exactly what jumped out at me when I read the thread. Are people already preparing a new date of 2033 when 2012 comes and goes and we are all still here?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa

The myan clanedar wasnt found until 1770 and deciphered much later. How can the seal be tied in with that? I'm sorry but our founding fathers didnt have no where near the resources we do (internet) to communicate. I feel you are reaching trying to connect dots that dont form any picture reconizable(sp).

This is what we've been told alright. But this website stands as a testiment to the fact that much of what we've been told is pure bunk.

Did the adepts of Europe know about the Maya before 1770? It's hard to say, but what we do know is that they did have knowledge of the Aztecs, which were defeated by Cortez before then, and we do know that the Vatican took a peculiar interetst in the Aztec Sun Stone (calendar), when they sent one of their artists to Mexico in order to take very detailed drawings of it for his work on the Capitol Rotunda in Washington D.C..

The Aztec calendar is very similar to the Mayan, and was probably based on the earlier Mayan calendar.

We also know that the mystery schools, which later spawned the secret societies of Europe, had access to secret knowledge that far surpasses what we plebites are taught or told, which is why they go to great lengths to hide it.

You can also notice the peculiar similarities between the societies of the world, their religious beliefs, symbols, and prophecies. Perhaps they knew this countdown because they all share a common origin, whether that be Aliens, Atlantis.. whatever.

You have to understand that Rome conquered the world long ago, and essentially rewrote its history. It is Roman history that we are taught in school, which eminates from the Vatican and its various power structures set up through out the globe. Who knows what the hell they know and aren't telling us?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

You've done a lot of homework there comsmicpixie... Kudos!

Yes, I'm quite aware of the significance of 2016 to freemasonry and the Jewish calendar. It does appear to be a very important date indeed.. For what? I can't say exactly, but it could be the start date, rather than 2012, for the end of the great work that the Masons always refer to, which will culminate in its completion in 2033.

I believe that that picture with the 2033 date on it comes from a Masonic source, and has been verified by other inside sources that Protoplasmic Traveler has been in contanct with.

I personally believe that 2012 marks a transition point that will culminate in major milestones for the elites in 2016 and 2033. No, we're not changing dates here, but merely trying to get to the bottom of their plan.

I don't think that they are planning for the end of the world in 2012, but a transition to a New World Order, the end of the world as we know it, starting the transition to the end of the great work in 2012.

To further verify this part of the cipher pointing to an "alternative capstone" or second messiah, the year 1776 at the base of the pyramid is understood by Masons worldwide to be the year 5776 Anno Lucis ("in the year of light"). This is because Masons of the ancient Craft add four thousand years to the common date, the number of years that conventional theology assumes creation began before Christ: thus, 4,000+1,776=5,776.

Why is this important? Because 5,776 is exactly how many inches high the Great Pyramid in Giza would be when completed with its capstone, a sacred fact to occultists. Completing the pyramid symbolically in this way is central to the rituals and mysticism of Freemasons and numerous Illuminated fraternities. This has been true throughout the ages, and is why this symbolism was encoded on the Great Seal and remains at the core of esoteric ambition today. The year 1776 thus represents 1) the trestleboard date on which the great work and secret destiny began; and 2) is a prophetic marker toward the descent of the eye of Apollo/Osiris/Nimrod upon the uncapped pyramid in accomplishment of the Great Work.

Yet if the year 1776 represents the starting date on the trestleboard toward the accomplishment "of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception," as Manly P. Hall said, what date did the Master Masons envision that the work would be finished in order that Hiram Abiff (Osiris/Apollo/Nimrod) could return to inhabit his temple? This is found in the modern Jewish calendar as well as the Scottish Rite Freemasonry, who, unlike their other brethren, prefer adding 3,760 years to the common date. In order for this superior side of Masonry to arrive at the appropriate number for their finished pyramid and the completed work (the height of the pyramid with its capstone reaching upward of 5,776 inches), they have to add the future date, 2016, to the common era, or 3,760+2,016=5,776.

This is important for several reasons, not the least of which is that, if the culmination of the Illuminati enterprise is concluded in 2016, it is prophetically related to the infamous future year 2012—the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar. The year 2012 could therefore represent in Christian eschatology the beginning of Great Tribulation, with 2016 representing the "midst of the week" when Apollo (Antichrist) presents himself as God and enters the temple in Jerusalem. source

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join