It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well thankyou... I regard the book that I have of his as one of my treasures.. An excellent resource indeed!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
One question that I would put to you guys, and I really haven't figured out what the significance is exactly, but what do you suppose the 72 stones that make up the 13 columns are?

I know that the number 72 relates to the story of Osiris and Set, but within the Great Seal, what do they mean?

Are we ruled by 72, or perhaps these are the 72 that are going to help bring about the return of Osiris/Horus/Apollo?

I am convinced that the 13 columns are 13 ages (Katuns), but are these ages ruled by 72 individuals, adepts, Powers That Be?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not any useful in this thread.Everything correct will be informed the public the next 18 months.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Have you read The Secret History Of The United States? It is a fairly short read, but outstanding nonetheless.

As well, along these same lines, make sure that if you haven't read New Atlantis, read it. I got all of them on Scribd.

The link to Mayan Mysteries is something i haven't pondered to deeply...but it seems interesting on the surface. The use of Mayan information surely betrays a great breakthrough provided by the Mayan Mysteries after the arrival of the Europeans.

I have a belief that the ancient sects of the Mysteries were a fractured group, possibly relating to the "scrambling of the tongue" at Babylon. No one sect had the whole picture. It would be reasonable that the Mayans could be the ancestors of the "lost tribe" metaphor of Jewish history, and that they had pieces of information not known to any on the other side of the Atlantic.

BTW, i have a thread that has attempted to look into the mystical meanings of the number 33 located here. In it i use Hall's book as my primary reference.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
72-the number of degrees divided in a 360 degree circle divided by the pentagram

en.wikipedia.org...

yeah...i know...its wikipedia

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shramana

That's interesting... I didn't know that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I've read bits and peices of all of those, but I've meant to get and read them all.

It's quite a fascinating study, and I have to say that I'm hooked.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
heh...isnt 2032 the year were supposed to discover time travel according to john titor???

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
ahha the method to their madness....

The Secret societies are also quite fond of the number 33.
The 33rd President, who was supposedly a 33° Mason dropped the bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki both on the 33° parallel.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by zzombie]

A quick google seach will show this to be false.

Nagasaki 32°47'N 129°50'E
Hiroshima 34°24'N 132°30'E

You're off a degree each way. Thank you for playing

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shramana

Yes, and isn't 72 years the amount of time it takes for the precession of the equinoxes to 'precess' one degree? This would also be why the mayan calendar ties into all this... because they knew about the precession, which is why the long year is ~26,000 years.

It might be a worldwide phenomenon through all ancient societies and knowledge simply because at one time the entire world knew how it all worked.

Great thread, BTW. I wish there was an emoticon that had a smiley wide-eyed and vibrating back and forth until POOF! (head explodes/mind blown)

Also, good to keep in mind is what Apollo/Osiris symbolize. I'm not up to par right now, but I believe it is the Sun?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
just like most of us, i too would like to add a parody..... movie 300... thats 3 +0+0=3 dangerous...
total number of hollywood hits this year = 3
initial 3 banks that crashed = 3
new world powers emerging= 3 (china, russia, brazil)
all the above options makes 12...........now thats 2012............

not that the fabionacci (whatever) numbers or number 3 is not significant but using them to fashion self made ideas sounds fearfully arrogant.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Your answer to my question is exactly what I was saying as well...

You look around the world, there are pieces about our origin and the knowledge from the past all around the globe. One society may think they have all the answers, while another says the same thing.

Because everyone is so stubborn and greedy we will probably never get the full picture. If everyone came forth and put together the knowledge they had, not only would the world be a much better place, but the technology we'd have would be indescribable.

I think we'd also evolve to a higher state as well... maybe not completely ascend but at least use more of our brain/put it to better use. I think we'd all be speaking telepathically, and be able to have other abilities as well. These are secrets now though, some remain hidden to everyone while some remain hidden from some. The truth is out there for us to find, however the journey is tiresome and dangerous.

If we look within the answers are there as well, but for some it is almost impossible to do so because of their close mindedness.

Hopefully some day soon we will all be able to truly call one another brother and sister and work together and share out knowledge. I look forward to that day, although (and I hate to say it) I have some doubts that will happen in my lifetime.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutualfeelings
just like most of us, i too would like to add a parody..... movie 300... thats 3 +0+0=3 dangerous...
total number of hollywood hits this year = 3
initial 3 banks that crashed = 3
new world powers emerging= 3 (china, russia, brazil)
all the above options makes 12...........now thats 2012............

not that the fabionacci (whatever) numbers or number 3 is not significant but using them to fashion self made ideas sounds fearfully arrogant.

The Triad is not really a subject in this thread. But remember, The Pythagorean Theorum is not about Trigonometry (even though that is how we use it). It was about something deeper. The "Y". If you want to read some good things on the Triad, google "Pythagoras, triad"

Until you study it to at least a minor degree, it is hard to understand the importance of seemingly meaningless and trivial things.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Big star and flag my friend and kudos to you for a very well researched and presented original post and theory.

You very well may have stumbled upon the symbols and their numerical significance in how the 2033 date was arrived at for the beginning of the New World Order, and the New Rome/New Atlantis, that the United States of America seems to have been founded as a staging ground to play a pivotal and preeminent role in creating.

My source for the 2033 date, and the picture of the pyramid beings used in your OP presented them to me as being Masonic in origin. Though I have no doubt the Masons of ATS will deny this in various ways.

This according to my source is the target date for the completion of the new control grid and the new one world government to go along with it.

Unlike a great number of the Prediction Threads that include dates that pop up here on ATS this is one that I most certainly would not like to see ever come true at any point in time, the way that the Shadow Government would like for it to come true.

I feel that we have a realistic chance to prevent this from happening by exposing this conspiracy and raising people’s level of awareness, so they in fact will not go along with the controls that my source tells me will start to be rapidly implemented starting in 2013, and continue on for a 20 year period of building upon them and locking them down, with a final completion in 2033.

I feel we have a realistic chance in stopping this conspiracy and making a much better future for ourselves because of people like you my friend, who are diligently trying to expose these things, by thinking outside of the box, and outside of the control grid to figure them out and shed light on them.

World War III is largely going to be an information war, a guerilla information war, and it will be won or lost by the information that either dissuades people to not go along with the drive to a one world government and ever excessive security controls and regulations, or lost because people are convinced to go along with it.

Great job my friend.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zombiemann

Originally posted by zzombie
ahha the method to their madness....

The Secret societies are also quite fond of the number 33.
The 33rd President, who was supposedly a 33° Mason dropped the bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki both on the 33° parallel.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by zzombie]

A quick google seach will show this to be false.

Nagasaki 32°47'N 129°50'E
Hiroshima 34°24'N 132°30'E

You're off a degree each way. Thank you for playing

It may not be exact, but it is a litle too close for my own comfort. The mere fact that they may have tried to hit it, which you have to admit would be quite difficult, is scary enough for me.

Still, the significance of the number 33 is quite telling.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Actually, the triad does fit into this discussion, as Proto has suggested before that it is a symbol of Apollo.

The oracle at Delphi sat upon a triad, trying to harness the wisdom of Apollo.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

The Angels that minister to me minister in what i like to call sequential synchronicity. I never thought i would have a personal interactive relationship with the heavenlies...despite my fallibility and still sinful nature. I'm graced by their presence and ministry. In other words ...I'm enjoying it thoroughly...have to say its better than sex at times..the knowledge and interaction and intervention of the most high.

sequential number synchronicity and man do I get a load of it

(12:12, 3:22, 2:23, 11:11, 10:10, 4:44, 3:33, 2:22, 5:55) and then I am pointed towards what the meanings.

Genesis 3 verse 22
Behold the man has become as one of (us) to know what is good and what is evil

Revelations 3 verse 22
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Genesis 2 verse 23
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman, [k] '
for she was taken out of man."

Revelations 2 verse 23
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

It is indeed true we are on the final countdown. Wait til you all get a load of the 2nd sun in the sky from your own eyeballs and visual cortex. Its definately not a hologram from that rediculous bluebeam thing.

Wait til you see what some of the angels drive(fly)

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

If we look within the answers are there as well, but for some it is almost impossible to do so because of their close mindedness.

I wholeheartedly agree... The key is to look within oneself, and not on the outside.

I believe that encoded within our DNA are all of the answers to just about every question, which is why Shamans across the planet seem to be able to alter their state of mind, whether through meditation or with drugs, and cominicate, I believe, with the very codex of all life (DNA.)

This is what the medical symbol, which was associated with several gods of the ancient world, of two serpents twirled around a staff is. Doesn't it resemble the double helix of DNA?

And when you talk to these Shamans, they all share stories of being in altered states of consciousness, talking to variously colored snakes, and gaining advanced information from them. This is why you see snakes revered across the globe, among the various tribes and people.

Drown out the noise of the "they", those that we mimic and seek to appease with our own lives, and listen to your true self, and I believe the answers will come.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

Actually, the triad does fit into this discussion, as Proto has suggested before that it is a symbol of Apollo.

The oracle at Delphi sat upon a triad, trying to harness the wisdom of Apollo.

From the book in your OP:

The triad--3--is the first number actually odd (monad not always being considered a number). It is the first equilibrium of unities; therefore, Pythagoras said that Apollo gave oracles from a tripod, and advised offer of libation three times. The keywords to the qualities of the triad are friendship, peace, justice, prudence, piety, temperance, and virtue. The following deities partake of the principles of the triad: Saturn (ruler of time), Latona, Cornucopiæ, Ophion (the great serpent), Thetis, Hecate, Polyhymnia (a Muse), Pluto, Triton, President of the Sea, Tritogenia, Achelous, and the Faces, Furies, and Graces. This number is called wisdom, because men organize the present, foresee the future, and benefit by the experiences of the fast. It is cause of wisdom and understanding. The triad is the number of knowledge--music, geometry, and astronomy, and the science of the celestials and terrestrials. Pythagoras taught that the cube of this number had the power of the lunar circle.

The sacredness of the triad and its symbol--the triangle--is derived from the fact that it is made up of the monad and the duad. The monad is the symbol of the Divine Father and the duad of the Great Mother. The triad being made of these two is therefore androgynous and is symbolic of the fact that God gave birth to His worlds out of Himself, who in His creative aspect is always symbolized by the triangle. The monad passing into the duad was thus capable of becoming the parent of progeny, for the duad was the womb of Meru, within which the world was incubated and within which it still exists in embryo.

Emphasis mine.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I feel we have a realistic chance in stopping this conspiracy and making a much better future for ourselves because of people like you my friend, who are diligently trying to expose these things, by thinking outside of the box, and outside of the control grid to figure them out and shed light on them.

Thanks for your reply Proto, after all, I probably wouldn't have seen it without the knowledge gleaned from your posts..

I really hope that you are right, and that we do have a chance in stopping this madness. It's hard to look around and not see how things seem to be spiraling out of control, even more so here lately with all of the earth quakes, volcanoes, huge oil spills, etc...

It does appear that they are moving quickly toward whatever end? This doesn't give us much time, but perhaps time is truly relative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join