It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Seal of the United States is Deciphered: 1776, 2012, and 2033 Related to Mayan Calendar an

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Divide that by 3... nuff said.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

By the way, I enjoyed your informative posts LeoVirgo..

May I ask, why "LeoVirgo"? Are you a Leo with Virgo rising or something?

Anyhow, there's a website that takes into account this missing 13th sign of the zodiac and advocates going to a 13 month calendar (which would make a hell of a lot of sense) as opposed to our rather cumbersome 12 month calendar, which is seen as a way of keep us out of balance with the natrual motions of the moon and nature.

The 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar is a universal,
modern application of the mathematics of the ancient Mayan Calendar System
as deciphered by Dr. José Argüelles, Ph.d and presented as "The Dreamspell."
Providing a simple yet profound opportunity to shift our everyday consciousness,
this magical tool invites us live in harmony with galactic time!
People all around the world of diverse faiths and cultures
are unifying with the 13-Moon calendar as a global harmonic standard:
13 moons of 28 days, plus one "Day out of Time" to honor and celebrate
"Peace Through Culture" before each new year.

Collectively, we are releasing ourselves from the mentality that "Time is Money,"
and establishing a new culture of peace founded on the principle that
"Time is Art!"source

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Didn't look like anyone else attempted to answer about the further significance of "72" Hoth, but since there are many levels / meanings at the same time, lots of things will be "correct". The trick is to sort out what is significant, from that which is there to intentionally throw us off the trail, as I'm sure our Mason / Rosicrucian poster will confirm. I personally believe that the most important meanings relate to our NWO masters, and what they may believe about these symbols that they arranged for.

This interpretation will be controversial but of course, there's a lot more than just this when you begin to dig. The 72 stones represent the entire human race. The 13 levels represent those born to govern all peoples of the earth. Those who govern (and have been governing) are appropriately in hierarchy, and obviously they await the "capstone", their messiah (Apollo, Horus, Caesar reborn, etc.), who has been destined to lead them all. Please read Protoplasmic Traveler for more on the significance of "13", the 13th Roman Legion, etc.

The 72 peoples of the Earth are mentioned in Genesis, and they are the 72 grandsons of Noah, the children of his famous three sons (who have always been taken to represent the main "races" of mankind).

One further comment. A poster here wondered how the Mayan calendar could possibly have anything to do with the Great Seal. There is an answer, but it may not seem obvious at first glance. As our Rosicrucian brother pointed out so well, there is an important central "doctrine" if you will that helps "illuminate"
this matter. It is a sacred mantra, "As Above, So Below..." Both our occultist masters, and the Mayans, looked to the Heavens, and both enjoyed ancient traditions that had already, in perhaps great antiquity, made calculations, and made subtle connections, based on the very same astronomical observations. Venus, pentagram? Of course. The almost 26,000 year galactic year? Of course. But these observations were taken further, and informed with meaning. Seeing repeated numerical relationships, important sequences in nature (Fibonaci, etc.), these things could lead people to formulate systems with great similarities, even if they lived on different continents, in different millennia. This, I would submit, is at the very least a completely naturalistic explanation, although there are those who would go much further, such as Hancock, and those who posit an antedilluvian global culture.

There is far more to this whole thing, the pivotal date of 1776, etc., but I see plenty of posters here who seem well informed, and are covering some good territory. I will be sure to "keep coming back", thanks all!

JR MacBeth
MyBlog: Gathering Storms Ahead

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Add in the fact of what we have learned about the new madrid fault line in other threads, that just so happens to run just outside of the 13 colonies.

TPTB know what they are doing: By pumping out the oil will break the 13 colonies from the rest of the continent and they needed this accidental oil leak to finish the job(sudden release of pressure), Creating a new atlantis for the world to adore or hate depending on your view.

Welcome to the NEW 13 United States of Atlantis. NWO capital of the world

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So it's Jan 1 2013 and there was no appoclyptic doom, not even minor
doom. What happens to all those books written on the subject and all the
people that wrote those books. Do they just write another lot of books
saying how they got message acrross and therefore the crisis was averted.

You can't take it with you, If 2012 does happen then all the money created
publishing books was a waste of time. If it doesn't happen, who cares, you
made all this money publishing books and you can retire now.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Thank you JR... That definately sheds some more light on what the number 72 means, although I doubt that we will ever peel back all of the layers. These cryptic ciphers are meant to confuse and beguile.

I discussed a bit about the Hermetic doctrine "As above, so Below" in my earlier thread related to this topic. It is definately something that the adepts pay creed to.

I beleive that it too has many layers of meaning, and one of these layers I think speaks to the oneness of all things. In the grand scheme of things, we are made up of atoms, which resemble tiny solar systems, and if you follow Fibbonacci numbers, fractals, and the Mandelbrot set, you realize that everything seems to be governmened by a simple algorythm or fractal that is reflected in the macrocomsmic world.

All things vibrate to a certain frequencey, hence the harmony of the spheres, etc.. "As above, so below."

[edit on 16-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

I sure as hell hope that you are wrong, as I live very close to that fault line, but with all of the volcanic activity and earthquakes across the globe, it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The 2012 story is getting old... really, really old.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther45
The 2012 story is getting old... really, really old.

It won't be old til 2013.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther45

History repeats itself over and over

Remember Jan 1 2000, when all the ""Computer Experts"" were predicting
Trains would be falling out the sky and Planes would be flying in reverse.

Never the less, many of those ""Computer Experts"" could have retired
after fixing a problem that really wasn't a problem at all. Some companies
spent $1.50 and some companies spent Millions of $ and not one of crumbled
because of dates.

Only in this case, the ""Experts"" are Fiction Writers.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
ahha the method to their madness....

The Secret societies are also quite fond of the number 33.
The 33rd President, who was supposedly a 33° Mason dropped the bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki both on the 33° parallel.

ON 3/22/1980 the Georgia guide stones were finished. 322 is the number of skull and bones. The Georgia guide stones, also known as the 10 commandments of the anti-Christ, state in 8 different languages "Maintain humanity under 500 million".

2013 will be 33 years from the date these stones were completed.

Also these Georgia guide stones are constructed along a ley line that goes from Stonehenge through Philadelphia PA, Washington DC and on to Georgia through the guide stones to Atlanta, which is pretty close to 33°.
[edit on 15-5-2010 by zzombie]

Why does everyone freak out over the "Maintain humanity under 500 million". It says "Maintain" not "reduce".

These stones are a gift. They are a advantage to the common man given from men not so common. People would be wise to remember what is written on them, in all detail.

Peace

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeosAlien
reply to post by LeoVirgo

High LeoVirgo:

Are your statements scientifically based or is it just copy whoever you think is right?

If you follow some of the publications that have assumptions about when Pisces started than that is what you have done. From what I understand, it is not scientifically confirmed when the Age of Aquarius starts or started.

So it could be anytime between some where in the 19th or20th century and several hundreds of years ahead of us. It also could be about NOW.

As the Mayan Long Count of 25,625 years don't match the 25920 cycle of 12 periods of ~~2160 years in each constallation, we can't match these two and bring it to 2012 or so, indeed.

Hello!

First let me correct something I said about if we ignore the animal circle and just use a equal 12 division of the circle the sun moves through...that we could come to a full great circle/great year (12 ages). I should of wrote a 13 equal division of the circle of the path of the sun (13x2000 years=26000 yr/great year).

Ironically, we do now have 13 constellations the sun passes through...and if we give each division 2000 years each (each age=2000 yrs) we get our great year of 26,000 years which scientifically is how long it takes for our sun to pass through the all of the ages for a great year.

This is my own studies, I became obsessed with this when I found out that astrology signs were out of date today, because the signs are not fixed....you must observe them. Astrology always said I was a Virgo...that the sun rose in Virgo on my birth. During a very spiritual time in my life...I found out that the sun, according to the true positions, using astronomy and not astrology....that the sun, rose in Leo on my birth (hence my ATS name).

How could that be I thought? How betrayed I felt with astrology. Then I studied astronomy, the true positions, for several years. This was when I found out that my son, born on December 16....was not the astrology sign that was given to him either...but he was the new sign in the sky....an Ophiuchus. The wobble and slow changes of these signs will continue and will always change over time slowly. 80% of the signs that astrology gives people are now out of date.

So I began to study the astronomy of Egypt and other cultures. I saw then the significance of a 13 month year (lunar year). I saw then the reason for dividing the sky into 13 parts and not 12....even before the 13 sign was ever in the sky.

If you use astronomy to find out when the age of Aqaurius starts...yes, this can be pretty precise. If we use the circle of animals, there are boundaries for where each sign ends and begins. We are still very much in Picses and wont enter Aquarius fully for another 500 years or so....but we will enter the cusp between Pisces an Aqaurius in about 300 years.

If we use a equally divided circle of 13 parts...I would rather not call any of these parts the names of the animals....for each animal of the zodiac has different space....for example, the sun stays in Scorpio for a very short period of time and Virgo is huge...the sun staying in Virgo much longer.

So there is discrepancy of how to read the circle. Do we use the boundaries of the animals or do we divide it into equal parts...and call them 1, 2, 3, 4, ect....going all the way to 13? Each number lasting 2000 equal years.

See astrology wants to divide the animals circle up evenly...each having the same amount of time with the sun....but with a true scientific observation of the sky.....this wont work. I can go in depth with this tomorrow and show you how this will not work and the animal circle can not be a fixed circle because it changes.

I have very good reasons to believe the great year is more around 26,000 years.

The way I determine the ages is by using the astronomy program called Stellariam. You can look up every spring equinox from this year and forward for hundreds of years and actually watch how the sun moves from Pisces to Aquarius.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Hello!

My LeoVirgo name is very meaningful to me and I touched on that in the post prior to this one replying to another poster.

It all has to do with according to astrology, I am a Virgo....but I found out a few years ago that the sun, according to astronomy, really rose in Leo on my birth. This was how I got so into studying all of this stuff. I also had such a other worldly experience after learning this about myself and believe it was a factor in what some call an awakening. My life has never been the same sense.

I also corrected some things in the prior past from my 1st posts....so if you would read that as well. If we leave out the animals...because they cause so much discrepancy and the circle of animals was added much later by man after ancient man had used a equal division of the sky without animals....and if we use a equal divisions of the sky with 13 segments, 2000 years a piece for a age....we get a equal 26,000 years for a great year.

Astrology and astronomy do not agree....2000 years ago the astrologist tried to fix zodiac signs with 1 month per sign and giving them all equal amounts of space. TO show there is a problem with that...lets look at Scorpio....the sun only rises in Scorpio for 8 days out of the year....not an entire month. Some people are told that they are a Scorpio....when the sun did not rise in that sign on their birth. Course not days...80% of the given signs that astrology gives are not proper. And of course, there are many Ophiuchus out there and they have not a clue the sun rises in the Serpent healer/holder on their birth day.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Im in agreement with you letthereader, I think the stones are very wise...and they have a built in clock and calendar too. If the world does seem to be turning over....I do believe I would travel to the stones and use them to set up my time, days, and years....for planting and harvesting....if I had to start over that is.

Ive been hoping to go see them soon. They are about 3 hours away from me and I just want to know where they are.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here we go

26,000 yr great cycle

www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

Forces associated with the rotation of Earth cause the planet to be slightly oblate, displaying a bulge at the equator. The moon's gravity primarily, and to a lesser degree the sun's gravity, act on Earth's oblateness to move the axis perpendicular to the plane of Earth's orbit. However, due to gyroscopic action, Earth's poles do not "right themselves" to a position perpendicular to the orbital plane. Instead, they precess at 90 degrees to the force applied. This precession causes the axis of Earth to describe a circle having a 23.4 degree radius relative to a fixed point in space over about 26,000 years, a slow wobble reminiscent of the axis of a spinning top swinging around before it falls over.

And of course, the Universe if full of ironies...

Well guess how far we are from the galactic center...

www.nasa.gov...

The center of our Milky Way Galaxy is hidden from the prying eyes of optical telescopes by clouds of obscuring dust and gas. But, in this stunning vista, the Spitzer Space Telescope's infrared cameras penetrate much of the dust, revealing the stars of the crowded galactic center region. A mosaic of many smaller snapshots, this detailed, false-color image shows older, cool stars in bluish hues. Reddish glowing dust clouds are associated with young, hot stars in stellar nurseries. The galactic center lies some 26,000 light-years away, toward the constellation Sagittarius. At that distance, this picture spans about 900 light-years.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I really am older than dirt and this is my first computer (at home) with the internet. I would just like to say thanks for the education I am getting for free!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Just want to add why I stated in my first post that the truest alignment of the galactic center was in 1998.

We actually began to enter the alignment bulge area in 1980. It is said to take 36 years to pass completely through this bulge. So we look at it taking us from 1980-2016 to move through the alignment of the galactic center. If we divide 36 in half to find the moment when we are at the peak of the center, the closest we get to being aligned with the true center...and not just in the bulge....we get 1998 as being the year in the middle of 1980-2016.

Sure, 2012 is within this 'era'....but we were more aligned with the center in 1998 then in 2012.

Im I talking too much????

I should also mention...Orion and Sirius have a 26,000 year cycle in our skies...I will have to look tomorrow to show this cause Im not sure I can explain it off the top of my head...but something about the Egyptians were obsessed with this cycle....that Orion and Sirius are known to ascend for 13,000 years and then descend of 13,000 years. Again, will have to look this up again for confirmation and better explaining.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well, it appears that they are preparing for the return of their prophesied God Osiris/Horus/Apollo or what is referred to in the Bible as the anti-Christ. Whatever they are preparing for, it is reflected in Egyptian ceremonies and Roman/Greco/Egyptian temples, the Syblline prophecy “Novus Ordo Seclorem, and monuments, which I discuss extensively here.

This is what I have been saying all along here A Change Is Happening In Front Of Our Eyes You don't have to look far to see a change is occurring.

I am convinced without any doubt that something is coming. Its not all about Extraterrestrials its about change, whether or not its for the greater good I just don't know. My gut feeling tells me that alot of people are going to die, its a lottery as to whether or not your in the right place at the right time .

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Having read the posts & visited the sites mentioned, i came across this creep;

Eli Rook wants us to JOIN the NWO, with his 'assimilation dossier' he
panders to our sense of security & comfort"don't you want a comfortable life, even a little excess'-while those around you are starving???
His list of 'carrots' and thinly veiled threats are disgusting to say the least.
"by turning against us, you are helping our plan"-well, we will see about that!
I just read the short version of this file, & it is complete tripe-Mein Kampf was better-this guy is looney tunes.
go to JoinTheNewWorldOrder.com and take a look.
Honestly, some people just want to profiteer from mass hysteria-that they themselves openly create-and always tell us "we don't know the whole story"
We have seen enough, thanks

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Why does everyone freak out over the "Maintain humanity under 500 million". It says "Maintain" not "reduce".
Well, since the Earth's population is about 6.5 billion, that means only
1 in 7 of us will survive, in order to have the 500M 'sustainable' population.
Does this not worry you?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join