It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am becoming a cheeseburger" or "The whole out there ATS thread conspiracy"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Gotcha, I will yield to time and wisdom, always.... Learning is the only true immortal...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Perhaps it's just me, but "conspiracy" ontology is evolving.
In fact, considering the choices made with categorization, perhaps some age-based research and so forth could actually demonstrate a conspiracy generation gap. This gap is not so much solely age-based physically, but depends when and how you got into conspiracy.

Perhaps so many people are thinking conspiracy top down, but others see it bottom up? People are noticing control in trivial, personal aspects of their lives, while only the "big", the "extraordinary" conspiracies in 'learned fields" of knowledge are still seen as the thematic anchor.

Perhaps this still has to do with making a fringe field acceptable to the academies. But what is apparent is an "inner immigration", a sense of loss of control about the "big issues" - perhaps a less entertaining, but a far more striking trend in people's daily paradigm.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Could you please advise me how many cheeseburgers i should eat in the future?
Would that be cannabalism in your eyes?
Is Nibiru inhabited by cheeseburgers? Are you step one in their plan to implement the NWO of cheeseburgers?
Are you the second coming of the cheeseburger messiah?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Please only reply with assumptions, broad unproven statements, hate language, and self righteousness.
Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Folk's, it is simply one man, becoming a cheeseburger, try not to read too much into this......

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Why the anti-cheeseburger rhetoric?? Stick to what you know, my friend, "it ain't easy being cheesy".....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Is this blessing of the cheeseburger only meant for you? Or can others expect to be "chosen" as you have?

If others can become a cheeseburger too, may I request that I be a double?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

OK now you've done. I go for 5 minutes to be a deity on another thread in BTS and you guys some how got this one down here too.

WTF!

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well i to miss the old threads heck i put one on today under science.
a good by to the shuttle very profound not one view if it isent being blown up or burned up then it isent exciting enough.
my advice is as follows you want a tread recognition find the brightest light bulb you can . I know because i found a good bulb

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I had a cheeseburger just tonight - with bacon - and a beer. It was great, but not heaven.

What did I do wrong?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow the lights got turned out. Was this your cheeseburger top bun coming down, or is this the dark world of BTS?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I had a cheeseburger just tonight - with bacon - and a beer. It was great, but not heaven.

What did I do wrong?

Was it a buffalo Cheeseburger and did you only have a few beers?

You need massive quantities of beer and it has to be a buffalo cheeseburger.

Don't try to derail this thread!
:bnghd:

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It was Elk actually and one beer.

I thought this thread was about ... Where am I?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I agree that thread was awesome!

Still.. all the paranormal topics, all the spiritual topics, everything that is outside of mainstream science is 'out there' for the majority of people.
While for others paranormal experiences is an everyday thing, some people even work with it.
You get bigots derailing spiritual or paranormal threads everyday, they're bringing this site down just as much from our point of view as they think we are bringing it down. Yet they don't even have experience in these fields for the most part, they're just mad that someone views the world in a different way and can't see how it's all obviously so reductionistic.

Cause they and Randi say so.

That to me is ignorant, discounting something without even having experienced it. Calling people crazy or liars, people do get offended.
This is where we come to share the stories we can't share anywhere else because... *drum rolls* people CALL US CRAZY!
We're here to get feedback from likeminded people and learn something.

If you don't believe in psi, qi, ghosts, demons or anything else then tough #!

That said, I've noticed too that well researched threads sometimes get shafted for poor sensationalistic ones. I'm just sayin' there's different "out there's". Most people on this site are out there in the minds of regular people, we're all crackpots in their world so why can't we emphatize with that? People are at different places in the rabbit hole.. we're all brothers and sisters in this thing regardless when it comes down to it.
We should act like it.

Edit:

Stop talking about buffalo cheezeburgers it's driving me crazy cause I'll probably never get the chance to eat one before some huge SHTF scenario happens

www.buffalonewyorktourism.com...

............ god dammit!
Ah well.. the meatballs and the potatoes will have to do.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I figured this thread would get moved to BTS, so I waited to reply:

I treat the majority of what pops up on ATS like an episode of MST3K:

Sure, there's some stuff now and then that deserves to be taken seriously, but it's rather seldom.

I suggest doing as they do on the Satellite of Love and have some fun with the situation you've been given.

And anyway, ATS beats the hell out of GLP and all the other, similar sites.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join