It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I am becoming a cheeseburger" or "The whole out there ATS thread conspiracy"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Lately it seem's here on ATS, the further out there your thread, the more interest, and the less likely it will be moved to another area. If some claim to be the new christ, or a spiritual being from another time, then the threads they generate are left alone to grow and flourish, with I might add some very entertaining post's and replie's. However, most type's of serious threads, with topical and relevant theme's are often ignored, and or sent packing if you will, to some obscure area, never to be viewed again.

While this may be actual fact, or just some members perception, it seem's to have become more common in the last year or so, and makes one wonder, if you were to post a thread with the title.... " I fathered a mountain gorrilla's baby " you would be enjoined by numerous other's who would be happy to share their experience's in simian husbandry and the like.

Of course I do realize this is a fringe conspiracy website, and the oft unusual post's and threads, serve to make it entertaining for the rest of us, all the while being an excellent source of both factual information, as well as, the not so factual kind, it would be refreshing and more helpful, if the mainstream post's were left to flourish on their own, without being sent to some back room, where they are required to serve some sort of thread sentence, not unlike probation hold, your not guilty of anything, but we are keeping you here, until futher notice, type of thing.

Just my two cent's, not worth much, but we all like to find it laying around.....

Ok, now back to the " I am becoming a cheeseburger" thread......

[edit on 14-5-2010 by freetree64]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I have had a chat with mods etc and they are ignorin people like ourselves whoa re fed up of this website. I thinkwe should go searching elsewere

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I love buffalo cheese burgers!!!

Seriously though a catchy title will draw many readers in. They'll only stay and read the contents if it's something that's in their interest. Crappy threads unless they are a joke disappear fairly quickly.

S & F

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Too true, and's thanks for the input, oh and buffalo rock's bro, good choice...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Maybe you should really pursue the cheeseburger thread thing. I know you were joking, but then after your first couple posts in that tread, bring up your REAL topic.
Kind of a bait and switch way to get some other subjects out there besides the usual: "I am also the messiah but I'm better because I'm from the future of a parallel time line of Nibiru."

BTW: I bet this thread gets moved.

[edit on 14/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

Understood, as far as elsewhere, I hear ya, but, nothing quite like ATS, I have to give em that...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Excellent idea, and great second line... Looking into the cheeseburger currently, trying to uncover anything I may have missed over the years...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

Understood, as far as elsewhere, I hear ya, but, nothing quite like ATS, I have to give em that...

I know thats the problem.
Well, lets talk about cheeseburgers, ok, how do i make a 3000 high calroie burger because they don't have the same options you have in USA

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
By the way, I purposely posted this in the wrong forum, to see if it would be moved, to say, "A cheeseburger conspiracy forum'

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
I have had a chat with mods etc and they are ignorin people like ourselves whoa re fed up of this website. I thinkwe should go searching elsewere

Perhaps you should just "ignore" the threads you dislike, if they are ruining your "ATS ride".

ATS can not be held accountable for our resident "crazy folk" or our resident "hoaxers/liars".

Staff does a good job at weeding out the trouble makers, and are at least willing to communicate with us lowly users of the forums.

I salute ATS for its standards.

If you can not stomach a bunch of "crappy threads" just to be part of the "few good ones", then I will hardly miss you when you are gone.

Anyway you look at it....ATS is still the best site for dealing with conspiracy.

At least the owners are not from another planet and promoting that the Queen is a reptile from space.

All hail ATS!!!

Live long and ugly.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

Perhaps you should just "ignore" the threads you dislike, if they are ruining your "ATS ride".

ATS can not be held accountable for our resident "crazy folk" or our resident "hoaxers/liars".

Staff does a good job at weeding out the trouble makers, and are at least willing to communicate with us lowly users of the forums.

I salute ATS for its standards.

If you can not stomach a bunch of "crappy threads" just to be part of the "few good ones", then I will hardly miss you when you are gone.

Anyway you look at it....ATS is still the best site for dealing with conspiracy.

At least the owners are not from another planet and promoting that the Queen is a reptile from space.

All hail ATS!!!

Live long and ugly.

go on to facebook and add springer and youll soon see him gloating about his money.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Lot's of bacon, and varied types of cheese seem to be the favorite solutions, to knock that baby up in the old pounds per square, or should I say round inch...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

By the way, I purposely posted this in the wrong forum, to see if it would be moved, to say, "A cheeseburger conspiracy forum'

am surprised it ain't. Lets keep the cheese burger conspiracy up. So, why did they invent the cheese burger and who's really behind it. Our cheeseburger investigator freetree investigates next

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Why thank you..... "ladies and gentleman, I give you, the ATS cheerleader".... Bro, I'm a fan, just stating my thoughts on this, no where else like here, I assure you, as I've already postulated, thanks..

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Lot's of bacon, and varied types of cheese seem to be the favorite solutions, to knock that baby up in the old pounds per square, or should I say round inch...

well i made a burger about 1,560 calroies.
I had 2 beef burgers, 2 fish cakes, 1 chicken keiv, loads of cheese, three bread slices, salad, 3 eggs, 5 bacon, and chicken nuggets all in one sandwhich.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Chamberf=6

Excellent idea, and great second line... Looking into the cheeseburger currently, trying to uncover anything I may have missed over the years...
Im sure you missed a pickle.

I love the out there threads. One of my FAVE threads of all time was a way out thread that entertained me and my coworkers for an entire summer. It was called, Violent encounter with an alien being.

The alien being turned out to be a fishman. It actually turned me onto a number of ideas and subjects to pursue, in relation to what was described in the thread, such as overactive dmt production for one. But I digress, anyway sometimes those way out there threads are the best threads of all.

This is classic, here is the link if you want to check it out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yike's !! sound's like a " cheesebarfer "
Each to his own....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi

I agree that the Gray Area has had a few trolls through there lately...... but I also noticed that you two are relatively new to the board and don't know what it was like before its existence.

If you experienced something really out of the norm, if it was related to ufos, or spiritual or whatever if you posted it in the standard forums all the nuts & bolts people would jump all over it and say, "without proof it can't be said here", each and every thread was a battle. Keep in mind that many of the threads were sincere with the OP really wanting to have input on what was going on in their case.

I prefer to have all the "experiences" put in one forum, take 'em, or leave 'em, much better than how it used to be. You would really hate having these threads throughout all the forums, trust me, we've been there already. If they bother you just stay out of the Gray Area, that's all it takes.

Just my 2 cents,

STM

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Seem's someone's cheeseburger's are much too small....

consumerist.com...

Here's a shirt for the ladies....

www.loopsandpluto.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

So when did you first notice your transformation into a cheeseburger?
Do infallible powers of predicting the future come with this change?

Did HAARP cause this do you think?

Please don't provide any proof or pictures or links. Unless of course they are from known disinfo sources.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join