It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ethnic cleansing in Arizona

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
reply to post by mark_price

Why is it cultural cleansing when the government does it to the illegal/racial separatist, but when the illegal/racial separatist do it to another culture already established in the US, it's cultural evolution?

This whole case is just trying to allow for true information to be presented without the lens of racial hate and divisiveness. I don't see how anyone who is opposed to divisiveness can be upset with it.

Can you give an example of the first paragraph?

This true information you speak of needs more than one side of the story to determine that "truth".

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Do you get paid a stipend by dirty human trafficking corporations for this thread?

you are part of the human trafficker agenda, admit it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I live in an area of French heritage. Because of the increasing legal and illegal mexican and hispanic immigrant influence, packages went from bilingual english-french to english-spanish, schools that require a mandatory second language stopped offering the local french and went to spanish, music selections in stores shrunk their english and local music selection and tripled their 'Regional Mexicano' selections. The local french heritage and second language are disappearing and being replaced with mexican spanish.

The truth of history can be told objectively without it being divisive. This new law only aims to do this.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I would normally not be so callous as to wish unemployment to a person, however I sincerely wish it on the "leaders" in Ca, Tx, Ny and every other liberal nook. My message to them is think about the real 25+% unemployed AMERICANS!

I have a job, at the moment, yet I can imagine myself in thier shoes. Losing their capability to feed thier kids and keep a roof over their heads. Yet these self grandizing assholes want to benefit politically over a simple solution to employment of some Americans other than becoming warriors...which they are undoubtably against as well.

Just admit that there is no room for your peers and others deserve our god given rights guarenteed by the constitution of this country. Oh your against that too..
Get the hell off this continent and find an island that you can inhabit with iguanas that you no doubt want to save!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is America & we are the iquanas here & the liberals are trying to kill us.

What their little airheads forget is what? oops, they are here in the same boat too.

They are on the same side as the dirty, human trafficking corporations,

but they want to keep that dirty little secret to themselves.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
I would normally not be so callous as to wish unemployment to a person, however I sincerely wish it on the "leaders" in Ca, Tx, Ny and every other liberal nook. My message to them is think about the real 25+% unemployed AMERICANS!

I have a job, at the moment, yet I can imagine myself in thier shoes. Losing their capability to feed thier kids and keep a roof over their heads. Yet these self grandizing assholes want to benefit politically over a simple solution to employment of some Americans other than becoming warriors...which they are undoubtably against as well.

Just admit that there is no room for your peers and others deserve our god given rights guarenteed by the constitution of this country. Oh your against that too..
Get the hell off this continent and find an island that you can inhabit with iguanas that you no doubt want to save!

Wow, it's get the hell off the continent now. How about get the hell off the earth.
How does teaching from an opposing perspective affect employment?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Are you willing to admit you are saying EXACTLY what human trafficking corporations want you to be saying?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
This is America & we are the iquanas here & the liberals are trying to kill us.

What their little airheads forget is what? oops, they are here in the same boat too.

They are on the same side as the dirty, human trafficking corporations,

but they want to keep that dirty little secret to themselves.

No no no, you forgot about the drug war...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What's the so-called 'drug war' got to do with it?

Can you answer this question straight?

Aren't you are saying EXACTLY what human trafficking corporations want you to be saying?

I make no aspersions as to your seeming motivations, just asking a clinical question.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by slank]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I live in an area of French heritage. Because of the increasing legal and illegal mexican and hispanic immigrant influence, packages went from bilingual english-french to english-spanish, schools that require a mandatory second language stopped offering the local french and went to spanish, music selections in stores shrunk their english and local music selection and tripled their 'Regional Mexicano' selections. The local french heritage and second language are disappearing and being replaced with mexican spanish.

The truth of history can be told objectively without it being divisive. This new law only aims to do this.

That's rough. So you wouldn't want all your local french based classes to be removed from all your schools too.

Well not so far in the history books. They could be objective in one kind of history class, but there should be other options for more perspective, which is now outlawed there.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What's the so-called 'drug war' got to do with it?

What's human trafficking got to do with it?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mark_price
So you wouldn't want all your local french based classes to be removed from all your schools too.

I don't mind adding languages, not replacing.

From my understanding this doesn't stop cultural classes from being taught. No one is removing spanish or Arizona or American history.

They could be objective in one kind of history class, but there should be other options for more perspective, which is now outlawed there.

I don't even see the need for such classes at that level devoted to another perspective of the same history. Why not just objectively discuss all aspects of history in one class?

Do you not see these classes and their take on perspective divisive?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Illegal immigration IS human trafficking.

What part of that fact do you not comprehend?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Please read before continuing discussion.

Thank you.

Human Trafficking:

A criminal activity in which people are recruited, harboured, transported, bought, or kidnapped to serve an exploitative purpose, such as sexual ...
en.wiktionary.org...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Illegal immigration IS human trafficking.

What part of that fact do you not comprehend?

The part that has nothing to do with school.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I don't even see the need for such classes at that level devoted to another perspective of the same history. Why not just objectively discuss all aspects of history in one class?

Do you not see these classes and their take on perspective divisive?

Yeah, but no more divisive than forcing American history perspective on Native Americans. What about Chinese who stayed after the railroads and formed China-towns? Imagine American history from their perspective. If they were teaching all this and more in one class it might be too much. Why not separate more specialized classes where you could choose the culture you are interested in? They outlawed option.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Yeah, but no more divisive than forcing American history perspective on Native Americans. What about Chinese who stayed after the railroads and formed China-towns? Imagine American history from their perspective.

The perspective for these is the same as those of the slaves, and its quite simple and doesn't require a dedicated class or a Ph.D: It sucked, there was abuse, and some were taken advantage of.

I don't see why any more needs to be said about that. In these dedicated classes, do they talk about the in-fighting and intra-tribal or intra-cultural atrocities that were committed? I would guess not, it is simply anti-white.

Would you think the same if in the South they wanted to have classes on the atrocities and oppression of the north on the south in the Mid 1800's? Or how about a class solely on black on white atrocities in some major city? It doesn't sound appealing when it is put like that does it?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yeah, but no more divisive than forcing American history perspective on Native Americans. What about Chinese who stayed after the railroads and formed China-towns? Imagine American history from their perspective.

The perspective for these is the same as those of the slaves, and its quite simple and doesn't require a dedicated class or a Ph.D: It sucked, there was abuse, and some were taken advantage of.

I don't see why any more needs to be said about that. In these dedicated classes, do they talk about the in-fighting and intra-tribal or intra-cultural atrocities that were committed? I would guess not, it is simply anti-white.

Would you think the same if in the South they wanted to have classes on the atrocities and oppression of the north on the south in the Mid 1800's? Or how about a class solely on black on white atrocities in some major city? It doesn't sound appealing when it is put like that does it?

It doesn't have to be all about atrocities. And for oversimplification of American-American history how about: they fought the English, the Indians, some other people and themselves until the military industrial complex took over. That class could be over in five minutes.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It doesn't have to be all about atrocities.

But that is essentially all these classes being taught are about, in regards to interaction with whites. It seems to feed the whole notion that "we were doing fine, till the white man came, abused us and took over."

American history (or any) is too complex to cover in entirety, in one class. That is why they have Ph.D.'s who devote their careers to it. The point of teaching history is to build a foundation from experience for the future. If you get one or two classes to build the foundation for these kids, do you make it one built out of racial hatred and separatism, or one of awareness, understanding and unity. I think the new law is only prohibited the first to allow for the second. They cannot coexist.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

That is true for any specific form of history: Chinese, Indian, African and other cultures that create America; one China-town and how it relates to history in both America and China could take all the time you got depending on the detail. For example in the elementary school each year was devoted to a theme. Third grade was Native Americans. You still got your reading and math etc. while you were immersed in Native American culture for the year. That's the way a kid can get something real out of history--including a field trip to the four corners to be inside the ruins and handle the art and later replicate the art etc... That was probably the highest rated school at that level, (too bad I was thrown into crappy public schools after third grade).

If a Governor, who is a blinded by the racial movement, further retards the public school system then what chance is there for kids a meaningful education--public schools are bad enough already. Schools are supposed to add more not less. I think Mexicans should learn French and vice versa, or whatever they want. Arizona politics reminds me of Pink Floyd: THE WALL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join