It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
No, but im half expecting a fake one to turn up in the future.

If it is out there, it would be one of the most widely distributed secret documents in history. There would have to be at least fifty floating around out there (one for each state legislature).

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Peloquin

Agreed, it's not looking good here in Europe at the moment. God knows we don't need another war, but as you said, history has a way of repeating itelf.

No mate, we don't need another war, and I hope that europe doesn't fail. Not for the politicians in our government or in Brussels, most of them are corrupt as one can be. But I hope for us, the european people. After all these wars we deserve to live in peace, and it's a shame, that capital greed is going to destroy it once more. I think, here is happening now what happened in the US. In fact, I think we're all peasants, it doesn't matter if we're from Germany, the U.K., from Greece, the US, China, Russia or elswhere. We're all f***ed by our governments and the monemaking bastards that kiss or beat their asses.

I strongly believe (and I think that's been also the spirit of the last words of Ike in McElroys video) that our only chance to survive and to finally level up to a civilization type 1 is to realize, that there must be peace. That we have to care for each of our brothers and sisters on this planet.

It would be a shame if we failed. We have such a potential. God help us. Or them may help us...

I think that's it what many of us believers are really hoping for.

We're as a mankind are confronted with superhuman challenges and dangers.

We need some backup...

Originally posted by nik1halo

BTW, your english is fine, but please don't be offended if I say I couldn't help but read it in my head with a German accent
as soon as you mentioned it, there it was!

Lol! I'm not offended, I know what you mean. But I think my accent is not so much like Arnie's or Rammstein's, I stink you would be surprised, cause I think it's much more colored like the one of the people of Luxemburg, because I'm living close to the border of Luxemburg, and my dialekt is much like theirs - very ludicrous, I believe.

I really hope, that what this man says, is true.

We need some fundamental change...

peace

[edit on 13/5/10 by Peloquin]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

sound like your agreeing with doomsdayrex that hes short on info. So i'll assume your previous post about doomsdayrex was a mistake

[edit on 13-5-2010 by yeti101]

Did you read my earlier posts. Doomsdayrex wrote this " I'm going to say something that is going to piss a lot of people off, but oh well. The man is either lying, insane, confused or some combination of each."

Now, maybe miss-read this, and everyone else on this thread, but i dont agree with this statement. I want evidence too, and i will not nelieve something like this until i see evidence. But that does not mean im going to throw the same old de-bunker words around.

I will wait until i see more information on this, and him. Thats simple enough eh?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

The view counter for this youtube video was going up, but since it has gone public it appears stuck at the same number for the last couple of hours.... that does not make sense

-rrr

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I get the impression that some skeptics on this thread, deep down are just the slightest bit worried that what this man says may be for real. Hence the 'la la i'm not listening!' type arguments.

Some people won't believe it until they shake an E.T's hand and maybe not even then.

His claim cannot be disproved nor his standing denied so his mental health must be brought into question.

Low tactics. Very low.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I get the impression that some skeptics on this thread, deep down are just the slightest bit worried that what this man says may be for real. Hence the 'la la i'm not listening!' type arguments.

Who is making those arguments? There have been none in this thread. If there have been, show us.

His claim cannot be disproved nor his standing denied so his mental health must be brought into question.

And I get the sense you didn't bother reading past the first two lines of my initial post.

While no one can prove Mr. McElroy is wrong, there is more evidence against him than for him, enough to cast serious doubt on his claims...

-- a huge hole in his story

-- no evidence

-- short on details.

If you have a cogent counter-argument other than the fact you don't like the fact I called him insane or lying, please, let's hear it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Frankly it would not make any difference if the document was available unless it came from the official archives which is unlikely.

If it suddenly appeared on the net or was anonymously posted to someone then it would always be questioned and quite rightly so as in the case of this document.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Has anyone been able to find his voting record or evidence along from the net that he is who he says he is. Obama was born in Hawaii but people still are tying to hoax that he was born in Kenya.

Is Mr. Mcelroys voting record available or is it secret like Palins and Bush;s

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
No, it is offensive. You claim, wrongly, that I declared him lying or insane without "the slightest hint" of why. Apparently, you did not bother reading past the first two lines. Since you missed the two paragraphs that followed, here they are again...

[...]

Further, in subsequent conversation with Maybe Maybe Not, I pointed out how Mr. McElroy only gives us the minimum information necessary, he's very short on details.

Im sorry, if my words offended you, that was not my intention!

Let's try it this way: You're totally right to say, that he's very short on details. But this doesn't him qualify as a liar or as being crazy.

But I think it's enough, there are already too many people slapping you for this. I won't insist any more on this.

Beside this, it's totally ok being wrong from time to time, mostly you're right in you agendas, IMO.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
he does have balls ... maybe he is dying .. I mean ... I doubt this would get any type of press

lets see ...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Originally posted by inner_sanctum
Britain's new conservative Prime Minister, David Cameron, might trump U.S. politicians on a galactic scale. According to a 2009 report by BBC, "David Cameron has vowed to publish any secret files that may exist on UFOs if he becomes prime minister. Speaking at one of his regular Cameron Direct public meetings, he pledged to be 'open and frank' with any government knowledge about close encounters…"

See link for full story:

www.examiner.com...

I would'nt hold out any hope on Cameron releasing anything earth shattering.

I think that he was just spouting off pre-election what people wanted to hear. Now that he is Prime Minister he will play by the rules of his predecessors.

To right, I don't trust him to do anything, I'm just waiting to see how much he buggers up Britain for us Brits..

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.gencourt.state.nh.us...

Above is his voting record do a search for House 2003 and you will find his voting record, so this man is the real deal.

This is big news for Disclosure.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Mr McElroy should be praised for his courage to stand before cameras and openly admit to his involvement in the extra-terresterial issue, and not subjected to ridicule.

He is not an ordinary man, but a leader of his community, and was ELECTED to serve, and had served honorably. Right now, he only expressed what he witnessed and came across during his tenure as an elected representative.

We must also be aware that such documents are highly confidential, and he would have taken an oath to maintain secrecy.

Oaths taken are not to be broken lightly, or one's credibility would be lost. The oath he had taken back then was upheld through the years, with a belief that such secrecy was in the interest of the American people.

Unfortunately, over the same years, Mr McElroy must have had been disillusioned by the politics of the parties as well as the dominance of greed and incompetence by the powerful Corporations that had failed and kept a soveriegn people down.

As in the tradition of the honorable and courageous US army whom allowed soldiers to disobey orders if it was illegal, Mr. McElroy did the same and renounced that oath to keep his faith with the soveriegn people of America.

He may face ridicule, and worse, common already smear campaigns for those who are deemed enemies of TPTB, who will not hesitate to paint him with the worse tar and feathers.

He would knew of such attempts but yet without fear or favour, he 'hoisted his colors' up, flying true and free for all to see, worthy of our esteem, respect and our protection.

Thank you Mr. McElroy. May more possess the courage you had shown and step forward to reveal what they know. for allegiance is always to the People, and not to greedy incompetent Industrial corporations.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Mclaneinc

Sorry but extrodinary claims require at least some evidence. Anything i hear in ufology i presume to be rubbish until i can check and verify it.

Zero corroborating evidence to support anything he says and glaring errors such as mentioning buzz aldrin in regards to the ETH.

It shows this guy doesnt have a clue what he's talking about. Another BS artist but the gullible will lap it up becuase thats what they do.

prove me wrong.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm trying to see what the truth is, I can't see a reason for someone in his position to make such a bizarre claim unless it's either true, he's been mislead to believe it's true, he's a BS artist or he is indeed mentally impaired.

He seems comfortable in what he says and does he look like a man looking for his 10 mins of fame on Youtube?

It's a huge claim to make but he does say at the end he wants to thank people he thinks HAVE made steps for disclosure, I think he simply made a gaffe, he's not saying he's into Ufology, just that he saw something..

The simple truth is that we may never know what the truth of what he says is so the story will die regardless of an answer. I don't think people have the right to rubbish him without proof themselves, the door has to swing both ways.

Would I like it to be true, yes I would but at the moment it's just a story related to us.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Disclosure would be good, but I have just a quick question to everyone who has, like myself, tried to convince friends/family or even a stranger that this is a real phenomenon only to encounter intense disbelief (not skepticism, I'm talking powerful disbelief) - I know that you would handle disclosure well, but how about them?

I once observed an argument between two people on this subject, and the "believer" made a comment that really stuck with me. Something like "What's funny is that the people who yell and scream that this is not true will probably be the first to go insane and panic when disclosure does happens, while the rest of us will be saying 'what took so long?'"

There's a great deal of irrational, close-minded people out there masquerading as skeptics. They probably think they are, too, but if they have emotional investment in their beliefs being true to the point that they ignore evidence to the contrary, they are no longer a skeptic. I think these people will probably lose their minds if they are shown not evidence, but PROOF, that their world is a farce.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yep, if it was me who said I saw that document or saw an ET or whatever, every one of my family and friends know that I believe completely in ET's and want disclosure. They wouldn't pay any attention to me.

But, you take someone like Rep. McElroy, the astronauts, etc. Who else can give us this type of confirmation?

The man is solid. I think this is great news. I think it's going to be a domino effect - at least I hope so.

I completely agree with SeekerofTruth. He had to have given an oath of secrecy. I feel for the guy and pray that he remains safe and healthy.

Peace

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Mr McElroy should be praised for his courage to stand before cameras and openly admit to his involvement in the extra-terresterial issue, and not subjected to ridicule.

Is what he did really that brave? He did not go before "cameras" but a single camera and is not speaking to the public at large but a sympathetic audience all too willing to believe anything he says as long as he mentions aliens and cover-ups.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I see many posts saying he is short of details, while this may be true I get the opinion that he isn't claiming to be a smoking gun or indeed has noted down details to cover his claim. I simply think this is a 'getting it off his chest' post and very possibly he may be ill and wants to just tell people.

It's also extremely likely he can't back up what he says but I don't think he cares, he just wanted it out there on record.

To be honest you get the impression this was just for him...

So tear him apart but I think he's happy about what he has said.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Who is making those arguments? There have been none in this thread. If there have been, show us.

And I get the sense you didn't bother reading past the first two lines of my initial post.

While no one can prove Mr. McElroy is wrong, there is more evidence against him than for him, enough to cast serious doubt on his claims...

-- a huge hole in his story

-- no evidence

-- short on details.

If you have a cogent counter-argument other than the fact you don't like the fact I called him insane or lying, please, let's hear it.

Yes of course because all people who worked for a government and could have been witness to highly sensitive information all lost their marbles once they retired and start talking about aliens and ufo's.Like all the astronauts, they are the craziest of all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join