It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Legislator Makes Statement May 8, 2010 on Un-Released Eisenhower Brief Regarding ET's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+132 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Disclosure is coming people. Just one more sign of same.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
WTF! Why are there no replies to this? I just saw this story on another website and then came here to also find the story. Is this a hoax? Is this man for real, and actually part of the government? I'm dumbfounded seeing zero replies to this unless you all know something I don't yet know. Isn't this really big if it's real?

So, all those stories over the years about Eisenhower having a meeting with extraterrestrials has just been backed up by a witness to a document stating such things... A state representative.

OK, there are some ATS members here that are real good at uncovering hoaxes and such. I'm waiting for the post to come where I'm out of the loop on some joke played on youtube by some old guy pretending to be a state representative of New Hampshire.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is huge, if this isn't a hoax.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Im very skeptical of the story that Eisenhower actually met with ETs. I think if truth were to be known, they had a secret meeting and Eisenhower was briefed on the whole ET subject by our Government or someone (ie no ETs involved in the meeting outside of them being talked about)

[edit on 12-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Who cares if he met with them or not. The document he is speaking about is absolute proof.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Im very skeptical of the story that Eisenhower actually met with ETs. I think if truth were to be known, they had a secret meeting and Eisenhower was briefed on the whole ET subject by our Government or someone (ie no ETs involved in the meeting outside of them being talked about)

[edit on 12-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

Exactly how can you be so skeptical of that story if this man on this video is real? If this is real and not a hoax, this is real strong confirmation of that meeting actually having happened.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
This is huge, if this isn't a hoax.

In my opinion, this is NOT a hoax and yes it is potentially huge.

More info here:

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Is there any other high ranking public official that admits, on camera and in writing, that he or she saw a government document that admits the existence of ETs on this planet?

I can't think of anyone off the top of my head. Regardless, this is quite possibly the biggest story of the last 100 years. Or the beginning of it, at least.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wowzers... this guy isn't crazy too is he?!

Thank god some people still have backbones...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think I am going to nickname him (McElroy) "the door opener"

[edit on 13-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is one big step forward, and it is on par with our Canadian whistle blower, the former head of Defense, Paul Hellyer, who has been criticized, though he is a former head of Defense, entrusted with our National Security, and criticizing him is to imply that our Goverment Defense Department is clueless and miniscule in its capacity. Nothing could be further from the truth.

UFO Disclosure by Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

He sure deserves it. Although it is good he pays dues to those that have spoken out before him.

I admit I thought disclosure was going to happen before... i've listed many times all the signs recently that point to it...

But this is on a whole new level. This is something I can show to even the most hardcore skeptic friends... I don't think they will have a response besides this>

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Reply to Unity99

I believe it. In the video Mr. McElroy states that Canada is one of the 12 countries who have been striving to get this info out.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is one big step forward, and it is on par with our Canadian whistle blower, the former head of Defense, Paul Hellyer, who has been criticized, though he is a former head of Defense, entrusted with our National Security, and criticizing him is to imply that our Goverment Defense Department is clueless and miniscule in its capacity. Nothing could be further from the truth.

He's not really a whistle blower. He just talks about what he "thinks."

He has no direct knowledge of any documents nor any other tangible evidence that even comes close to what this former New Hampshire legislator is saying he saw with his own eyes.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here is an article and photo of McElroy (right) from 2007 that seems to match the McElroy video from a few days ago.

www.rumormillnews.com...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Yeah, but that doesn't mean we should discount his thoughts either.

I mean, he might have some good reasoning for why he thinks what he does. Perhaps some high up friends or something...

But I do concur that this legislator's statements have brought things to a new level.

Outta left field if you ask me, which is just the way it oughta be after we have been waiting for so long.

Can't wait to hear the skeptics on this one... Actually, maybe I can. We have had enough from them, now it is our turn.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I agree. This videotaped statement is light years ahead of anything that Hellyer has ever said.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
wordpress.com is a blog hosting site, and there is no evidence produced of his claim. So i will hold my breath on this one. Until someone can give us hard evidence to back up the claim. I would think that a FOIA request could produce something if it was there?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

I think if a meeting really did happen between ET and Dwight, it would be better documented all throughout UFO/ET lore.

I take this story with a grain of salt much like I do with the so called "Dulce fire fight"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
And also, all throughout Ufology, its been stated time and time again that Eisenhower was left out in the cold on the whole ET subject. Its mentioned in the book Disclosure by Greer on more than a few occasions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join