It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Kinda like saying, "if Nibiru were real, it would be known by many names in many ancient legends, there would be increased seismic and volcanic activity on earth and NASA would've sent up an orbiting infrared telescope to track it!"

[edit on 5/13/2010 by GoldenFleece]

Seismic activity has NOT been increasing. The number of earthquakes which are mag. 7.0 or greater have been quite steady for the past century. One reason for the perceived increase is the fact that there are more seismic activity stations worldwide now which have better equipment to detect more of the smaller quakes. 2009 actually had the smallest activity in the 2.0 - 6.9 range for the past decade.

Amusing.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

uhhh its a sun dog...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This is possibly, ok next to the poison toilet paper thread, the largest case of Wanting to see something SOOO bad that you see it every where. I'm going to take my welding goggles and look at the sun 6 times tomorrow 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5 pm, just to prove a point. There is no second sun, if there was, at some point some Science class some where would have discovered it. Beyond all that, the duel images, show nothing more the reflected residual light, and heat.
If I see 2 suns, or anything strange, I will RUN down to the Camera store, and buy a Camera that is able to photograph it and I will post a whole new thread just of me eating crow. But, I don't think that will happen.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The sun is getting low in the sky, heading towards another beautiful sunset. View of the part of the sky that the sun is in at the moment unimpeded by clouds. Looking through welding goggles, there is only one sun, as there always has been. These claims of "another sun" are certainly nonsense IMO.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I seen two suns during the morning in heavy fog about 2 days ago on my way to work. I live in SE-QLD, Australia...people everywhere are talking about it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

I'm wondering how you would see any suns in heavy fog? In clear daylight, through welding goggles, I clearly see one sun. Nothing else.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi thank you for having me .I first want to say how much of a totally surprised I was at the chance of having a object that acts like a sun near earth..

Bottom line .

Lets go back and look at the Raw data and old math , you know the kind we did with wood pencils and white paper, let me 1st say that science is the means of understanding a method that can not be explained without having the data to see full and first the understanding.

with that said , I am now going to explain what I think this is .

Let me get a glass of water first, anyone want some water? Well if no one does then lets move on . Lets just get down to the word ..ya I will say it ..ready ? If there was this sun this close to our planet and this object has came into our solar system not only would earth be going into what is call a mass effect meaning the earth would be changing so rapidly that earth would have proof of something .

as I end my lecture ..I just want to see if anyone can prove to me that planet x is real . If so email it to me , and then il look at it and see for my self . I do not trust anyone unless its myself . thank u all

[edit on 13-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMartay

I agree on everything, BUT the man made clouds part, it is Scientific fact that ionospheric heatings DOES cause cloud accumulation. You can do this your self, the plans are on the internet. SOOO yes we can control to some degree the amassing and some movement of clouds. Which in fact IS what HARRP is "researching" whether you believe that they are using HARRP to Control weather, or simply to research Ionospheric effects it IS a fact that it is Not only possible, but also with in our technological reach.

Back on topic, the 2 suns thing is people who WANT there to be 2 suns because their lives are so boring that a Disaster would make it better for them. If these people would put some of their Creative thinking into writing maybe we could have a different story line for Scifi movies, instead of Remaking everything, and worst of all BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, and not going with the Unexplainably popular TV show Director/creator/writer Joss Wedon. Firefly/Dollhouse/ Buffy/ Angel ECT. Sorry random here, I tried to stay on track, LOL.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

I'm wondering how you would see any suns in heavy fog? In clear daylight, through welding goggles, I clearly see one sun. Nothing else.

The sun is still perfectly visible in fog, and dull enough to look at with ought hurting or damaging your eyes. Well I suppose it all depends on what you define as 'heavy fog'...it was uncommonly heavy for this area.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Pictures? Noo, wait is this gonna be like the whole Giant UFO in Brasil thing? No camera's because no one had a camera phone or something like that?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Behold! The secret sun.

secretsun.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This would explain why ALL planetary bodies in our solar system are heating up.. this second star (sun) must be on a highly eliptical rotation around our main sun.

If this is true then we are all in for a lot of earth changes. This will effect gravitations, weather & temperature, possibly attract more meteor our way from the kupier belt, may also be the reason for the extreme sun flares lately.. we're in some serious trouble.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr
Billions of people have been CONDITIONED! Jesus, dude, you don't think that's the case either? If not, go to some liberal site somewhere, and knit-pick about tinfoil hats or whatever. But it wouldn't surprise me if you were a member of some far left site or something.

Gold...

So if no one else see's 2 suns in the sky, it's because of chemtrails and people being conditioned and they all must be members of some far left site...

Can you stop for a moment, and read what you just posted?

Billions of people have been brainwashed to ignore the second sun...... OR ELSE YOU'RE A DISINFO !!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I posted this in search of opinions, not opinions laced with name calling or goading. Obviously, it's still better than GLP, but hell, guess the trolls are out everywhere.

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Why is this thread still open? Anybody with half of a brain can see that the OP is trolling. Check out his post history. He was on ATS for about a week around a year ago, then left. Now he comes back, and in a single day, he has posted in 14 different threads (excluding his own), made a claim about how this is flooding in from around the globe, and proceeded to call everybody who disagrees with him a sheep and damaging the integrity of ATS?

A couple of interesting posts that throw some light on this thread. Seems the poster has already been shot down at Godlike Productions (and they'll believe anything over there) and is now spamming our board with this obvious hoax. I don't know why these threads grow to 10 pages or more, there's not even an argument that can be made about such a ridiculous claim.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
Sorry OP but in my book,you lost credibility when you say there are "reports from around the globe" and dont even give me a link to some sort of news or website. Looks like someone is here just to get some stars and flags

To be fair, he didn't state WHICH globe... He never said Earth.

And he never claimed the 'web' to be the internet.

He could be referring to leaving sticky postit notes around his lamp shade that happens to be covered in spiderwebs, and technically he'd be accurate.

This one is even worse than the "Hey I found nibiru in COD MW2, looks I screenshotted it!!11"

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
All you are is putting filters on photos. This does nothing..... I can take a picture of the sky in 10 different places, put filters on it and get the same effect.

Why don't you do that then?! I could hear you talk ALL damn day, but if you actually DO something, I'll lend you an ear.

Quick 30 second job off google just to show an example.

Is it not so hard to think that sometimes, clouds give off an appearance that people might mistake for a planet?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

That really was a pathetic attempt! And yes, inverting colors actually helps out quite a bit when examining photos of the sun.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I could only pose a possible explanation to the video. You see the lens flare that the author of the video points out? I think that is possibly a reflection, and off a double-paned window. I think it likely that the video you posted was taken from inside a house.

That would be believable if the cloud outline which is passing over the orb were exactly the same at the same time, but it is not.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
Ok, 8 pages later and nothing further has been brought forward besides the cloudy images and a iffy youtube video.
no more reports from around the world....yeah this one is a [HOAX]

You would think a story like this would prompt lazy arses such as yourself to actually go and LOOK for yourself! I will try to provide an example when I come home from work this evening.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by MR BOB

well its quite obvious you have lied already.

Reports from around the globe, and show your crappy pictures. where are the worldwide reports??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by MR BOB]

I didn't lie. Get off your bum and Google it. Or YouTube it. Keyword: 2 suns Shall I hold your hand while you do it, or are you big enough to do it yourself?!

Dude you cannot claim reports from around the world and then not show any of those reports from around the world ... that is extremely bad researching ... have a look at my "around the world" posts and see what i have done ( www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... ) that is how it is meant to be done.

If your thread reports that this is so amazing that the whole world is jumping on board ... show us they they are jumping on board, this is your thread and if your making claims its your duty to show us that you are not lying ... which you haven't so far, and would you be able to show proof for your 2 suns claim by posting a scientific journal or proof from an astronomer ?? because no astronomer (amature or pro) would ever discover this and not tell anyone ... that would just never ever ever happen ... the amount of fame, respect and prestige from a find like this would make anyone in the world report it instantly without a doubt.

My methods of presentation are not the same as yours, nor should they be expected to be just that. I will perfect them as time goes on, hopefully, past 2012, and beyond. Doubtfully so, but we'll see, won't we? Thank God I'm nowhere near anything like some of you. At least I have respect.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Has anybody called Jon Shannow?

members.multimania.co.uk...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join