It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
When it comes to Nibiru/Nemesis whatever you choose to call it, a YT user NibiruShock2012 claimed we would begin to see it in the southern states here in the US by April 2010. This is the guy is supposedly leaked photos a few years back from the SPT.
Ever since, the story of the 10th planet has intrigued me, and driven me to do alot of research and photo taking of my own.
Anyhow, gradually, since the end of last year, more and more stories,videos, and images are pouring in on the web in regards to the appearance of two suns.
I'm already a firm believer in Chemtrails, and realized a while back, that they were trying to hide something... But last week, my own photos have proven this true. Whenever I lay down at night, and hear the jets spraying all night, I know that the next day is going to have a jacked up sky, and that's when they're trying to hide something.
I will post images here that were taken 1-2 weeks ago in hopes of gathering opinion from you all on what you think it is. These photos DO NOT show "sun-dogs" or "lens glare" In fact, they show the complete opposite! They show two bright sources of light in our skies, even though they are "souped-up" with chemtrails and man-made cloud cover.
I also made a video compilation of these images along with videos surfacing around the world claiming to have seen two suns. Now, some of these examples could be sun-dogs... I can accept that, but not all of them are...
Let's start with the photos I have taken:

Unaltered:

Colors Inverted:

Images Contrast Enhanced

There are two distinctive objects in the sky in these photos... The Sun, and.......? Whatever the case, the object usually appears to be half the size of the sun. I've come to the realization that this is only visible on certain days considering we are all moving bodies around the Sun.

More images taken recently:

Original Photo:

Colors inverted:

Contrast changed:

And the video I put together (Be Warned: My choice of music may not suit some of you, be ready to adjust volume if needed!):

Any input is appreciated! I will be more than glad to email the original pics to anyone for further analysis if needed! Just contact me here.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by 1990teg4dr]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hmm I'm gona borrow my mates welding mask and goggles.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm these are good pics. I'm very open-minded but even with that I find it hard to believe in Nibiru. I guess I just believe that if there is a 10th planet/brown dwarf heading towards us we would be able to see it by now.

Having said that the pictures you have shared are mind boggling. I will stay tuned to see if someone can find an explanation.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Your photos reminded me of a video I watched some months ago. I found the video and here is the link. There must be a good explanation for this pairing images that was taped.

Rhain

[edit on 12/5/10 by Rhain]

+15 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
When I get home from work later, I'll upload to my ATS media a few photos of sunsets I've taken in the past coupla of weeks. Unlike the photos in the OP, these are of the sun without cloud cover to diffuse the view of the sun.

I pursue photos of the green flash, and thus I have several years' worth of sunsets, usually beginning with the sun high in the sky. Of course, I don't save every photo session, but there are several.

In short, there's no other sun there, just Sol. If anything else were visible from any place on the planet, it would also be visible here, in the Caribbean.

I'll be back in about six hours.

Cheers

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The images are not showing up. Do you have direct links?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Okay, I have a question- because I know virtually nothing about this (partly because I haven't been paying attention & I'm not insinuating that I ever will). This is supposedly a "10th planet". But the photos you have here would appear that it is a "second sun" (as in a binary". Which is it- planet or sun? 2nd question. Why, if this was a planet, was it not visible in the night sky, growing increasingly larger & closer- SOMEWHERE on the planet? I'm not trying to debunk you. I'm just curious.

I, too, believe that what we are seeing are not contrails (having loved them from childhood until they got ugly in 2000)- I'm sorry. This is 3 questions. I have noticed the the last few years that it's extremely difficult to drive because of the sun glaring of of windshields & rear windows of other cars. The sun shining through the white out makes it much more intense & blinding. Why WOULDN'T there be a sundog effect with all of that particulate matter floating around? Just because it isn't (or maybe it causes) ice crystals, doesn't mean that it can't act like them- how would we know if that were the case?

Curious trivia. If there is an old 21st Century program with Walter Kronkite around- on You Tube or whatever, the sun in the opening frames looked EXACTLY identical to the way the sun looks through white out. I'm assuming it was shoot through overcast, but isn't it odd that they would have envisioned it looking that way in the year 2000?

+21 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Those pictures are amazing but there is one thing I was expecting to see (sorry to nitpick) but when I jumped into this thread I was hoping/expecting to find some links that would corroborate your claim that reports are flooding in from around the globe regarding two suns?

Also, I am not meaning to be annoying but NibiruShock2012 actually admitted to being a hoaxer and apologised publically on ATS.

I'm coming clean about my HOAX videos

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
The images are not showing up. Do you have direct links?

Here's a direct link to the album I created just for this reason: s921.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Okay, I have a question- because I know virtually nothing about this (partly because I haven't been paying attention & I'm not insinuating that I ever will). This is supposedly a "10th planet". But the photos you have here would appear that it is a "second sun" (as in a binary". Which is it- planet or sun? 2nd question. Why, if this was a planet, was it not visible in the night sky, growing increasingly larger & closer- SOMEWHERE on the planet? I'm not trying to debunk you. I'm just curious.

I, too, believe that what we are seeing are not contrails (having loved them from childhood until they got ugly in 2000)- I'm sorry. This is 3 questions. I have noticed the the last few years that it's extremely difficult to drive because of the sun glaring of of windshields & rear windows of other cars. The sun shining through the white out makes it much more intense & blinding. Why WOULDN'T there be a sundog effect with all of that particulate matter floating around? Just because it isn't (or maybe it causes) ice crystals, doesn't mean that it can't act like them- how would we know if that were the case?

Curious trivia. If there is an old 21st Century program with Walter Kronkite around- on You Tube or whatever, the sun in the opening frames looked EXACTLY identical to the way the sun looks through white out. I'm assuming it was shoot through overcast, but isn't it odd that they would have envisioned it looking that way in the year 2000?

There is a distinct difference between a sun-dog, and an object that can be detected distinctively. There is a SPHERE visible in my photos. No effect from photos. Not when I saw it with my own two eyes, then ran to grab my camera.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
When I get home from work later, I'll upload to my ATS media a few photos of sunsets I've taken in the past coupla of weeks. Unlike the photos in the OP, these are of the sun without cloud cover to diffuse the view of the sun.

I pursue photos of the green flash, and thus I have several years' worth of sunsets, usually beginning with the sun high in the sky. Of course, I don't save every photo session, but there are several.

In short, there's no other sun there, just Sol. If anything else were visible from any place on the planet, it would also be visible here, in the Caribbean.

I'll be back in about six hours.

Cheers

Please remember that it is only visible on certain days.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
Those pictures are amazing but there is one thing I was expecting to see (sorry to nitpick) but when I jumped into this thread I was hoping/expecting to find some links that would corroborate your claim that reports are flooding in from around the globe regarding two suns?

Also, I am not meaning to be annoying but NibiruShock2012 actually admitted to being a hoaxer and apologised publically on ATS.

I'm coming clean about my HOAX videos

I would accept this if people who were genuine weren't forced, or intimidated to say otherwise (recanting their original statements)! Remember NASA's announcement of the discovery of "X" back in 83? Two days later they said it was a mistake... Was it? Thanks for the reply though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Interesting images. The enhanced contrast are hard to debunk.

Starred and flagged for at least taking the time to post the pics.

It appears to me that something is out there that we are not being told about.

+38 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
No that's not two Suns that to me looks like the Suns rays bracking threw the cloud to give the illusion of two Suns.

That is just my opinion

Keith

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by justKEITH
No that's not two Suns that to me looks like the Suns rays bracking threw the cloud to give the illusion of two Suns.

That is just my opinion

Keith

My suggestion would be to look at the second set of pics a little harder, particularly at the second "inverted" photo. You will ABSOLUTELY see a smaller sphere if you look a little harder. That's no sun-ray.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by 1990teg4dr]

+2 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
so if they spray these chemicals to hide 2 suns erm..can you please explain how the chemicals hide only 1 sun?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No point in that there is nothing but the Sun there we have see countless photos like this on ATS and they always come to the same conclusion ILLUSION.

Keith

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
so if they spray these chemicals to hide 2 suns erm..can you please explain how the chemicals hide only 1 sun?

The chemicals actually amplify the light from the larger of the two... Therefore making it nearly impossible to see anything else. That is, unless you actually LOOK for it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by justKEITH

No point in that...

Keith

That's all one needs to read... If you do not feel the need to look a little harder, or research it, I'm cool with that! Thanks for the participation, and your OPINION.

+22 more 
posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
These are pictures of the sun taken through clouds. That's all there is to it. I don't understand how they could be mistaken for anything else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join