It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
when someone denies that there is 2 suns...

gets called a "debunker"

this place has reached a new low.

put this one in the "New Zealand/Australia has moved" pile.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

gets called a "debunker"

Don't forget disinformation agent.
Apparantly the government is hiring people to cover up all the mountains of evidence that there's a second sun.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Then it is probably a really good thing that this second sun waited until humans had the technology to hide it before bothering to come around and just hop on in without a whisper.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aletheia
Hmm... just looked out of my window and saw a single sun in a clear blue sky. Looks like another wacky fearmongering lie is shot down.

Bring on the next one.

Don't be so foolish. It's obvious from the OP that you have to look for this second sun at Night, as it spins like us and doesn't appear in the same daytime sky. And think about it, WHO in their right mind looks for the sun at night? No one - perfect cover!1

Silly debunkers, they sure got you good !!1

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by aletheia
Hmm... just looked out of my window and saw a single sun in a clear blue sky. Looks like another wacky fearmongering lie is shot down.

Bring on the next one.

Don't be so foolish. It's obvious from the OP that you have to look for this second sun at Night, as it spins like us and doesn't appear in the same daytime sky. And think about it, WHO in their right mind looks for the sun at night? No one - perfect cover!1

Silly debunkers, they sure got you good !!1

Oh crap, so its only visible at night? Its the midnight sun! Case closed

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
"INSERT FACEPALM HERE!!!!"

dude, you do realise that NibiruShock2012 admited to being a hoaxer a long long long long long long time ago, very shortly after posting the vids!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Pretty interesting photos. Don't know if there's anything to them and don't know there isn't.

So I'll S&F.

Good work!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'ts definitely a new approach to Nibiru, everything else I have seen on Nibiru is from space pics showing an object. Now we have to see two suns in a cloudy sky, how ironic is that? It's May and me knees are knocking with the cold, even though it's er, Sunny. Ben Turpin is the only one to have seen two suns in the sky!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Could someone please explain the video that I posted on the last page? Im sure theres a valid explination, but regular sunglare doesnt seem to fit this profile........any suggestions?

Im not saying I agree with the OP but this attitude that weve taken with ripping people to shreds and being UNCIVIL just because we dont agree with someone has GOT to stop.

You arent doing ATS or ANYONE a service by brow beating posters that you dont agree with.

Keep it civil, or dont post...........period

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If a "second Sun" were so close to show up as such a large image in a photo, it would be messing with orbits of planets in very observable ways. That is not happening. There most probably another Neptune sized planet out beyond the orbit of Pluto, but a Second Sun, especially one that is illuminating, would be something impossible to miss.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I starred that. I think you should start a thread with that video, because that is the best piece of evidence supporting the brown drawn claim I've ever seen and explains why we think we can't see it. I couldn't agree more it is enough to make one wonder...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

gets called a "debunker"

Apparantly the government is hiring people to cover up all the mountains of evidence that there's a second sun.

So, suddenly people start seeing something odd out toward the sun, and you jump in and defend the government.

Sorry, you just labeled yourself.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by justKEITH
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

That isn't a wookie!
It's cookie! (monster)

See Phage solved the mystery he's a god Hoo sorry that was the cookie monster mystery.

If there were two Suns we would know about it impossible to cover up.

One day you will look back at this thread and think (what was i thinking)
I admire you for sticking to your guns but i think your wrong.

And the title is misleading.

Keith

And with you having said this, I will say, one day, you'll not even think back about this thread, because you'll see it for yourself, and sh*t your pants... OR, you'll deny it, like the sheep have been told to do, and get blind sided by it. Either way, peace be with you, friend.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'll believe there are two suns, that might explain why, a few months ago, it would be dark before 6 pm but now it stays bright until almost 8 pm. If the second sun really is getting closer then I suspect we shall see it stay brighter for progressively longer.

I'll be watching the skies

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

I dont know about you...but I looked up today, along with billions...yes billions of people and didn't see 2 suns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the government can cover that up...then yes, I will worship and follow then without question because they are god-like MOFO'S.

you saw some blurry,cloudy pics of the sky and saw what you wanted to....

good for you....who's the sheep????

perhaps you should go outside instead of reading nonsense on the internet and see for yourself.....just saying

[edit on 12-5-2010 by wrathchild]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr
Actually, I prefer to let you do it yourself... Simply to torture you. Anyone else can do it and see the results I'm talking about.

Torture me? I think someone feels that their thread is a little more important to people than it really is. If you do not want to live up to YOUR title, so be it. If you do not want to seriously attempt to make your case, so be it. If you do not want to even try to write something that actually resembles the promise made by the title you also wrote, so be it. Basically that tells me that you are a willfull deceiver, lack some common knowledge, and when backed into the corner you created for yourself, lash out with hopes of torture.

Basically what that means is if someone wants to start threads with misleading titles and then refuse to even come close to backing that title up, then I know which author's threads to avoid in the future. No torture for me, I just know to check and make sure you are not the author before I bother to care. Thank you.

I presented the thread the way I thought the thread should be presented... Fact is, even if I provided all of the damn links for you to look at, etc., you still be in here criticizing me, and calling foul. I don't get paid for this, so I won't go out of my way for someone like you! If it were someone interested in seeing, or learning more, that would be different, but for you, no.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Could someone please explain the video that I posted on the last page? Im sure theres a valid explination, but regular sunglare doesnt seem to fit this profile........any suggestions?

Im not saying I agree with the OP but this attitude that weve taken with ripping people to shreds and being UNCIVIL just because we dont agree with someone has GOT to stop.

You arent doing ATS or ANYONE a service by brow beating posters that you dont agree with.

Keep it civil, or dont post...........period

Nobody is attacking the OP, calm down, we're attacking the idea of people claiming that there is a second sun visible in the sky.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Originally posted by hippomchippo

gets called a "debunker"

So, suddenly people start seeing something odd out toward the sun, and you jump in and defend the government.

Sorry, you just labeled yourself.

I'm not defending the government, and I'm not even American, nice try.
I'm just laughing at the idea of the government spending money to try to convince people there ISN'T a second sun, it's ludicrous.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
All you are is putting filters on photos. This does nothing..... I can take a picture of the sky in 10 different places, put filters on it and get the same effect.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
I'll believe there are two suns, that might explain why, a few months ago, it would be dark before 6 pm but now it stays bright until almost 8 pm. If the second sun really is getting closer then I suspect we shall see it stay brighter for progressively longer.

I'll be watching the skies

your sarcasm is perhaps to believable...I hope

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join