It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
reply to post by 911stinks

I dont know about you...but I looked up today, along with billions...yes billions of people and didn't see 2 suns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the government can cover that up...then yes, I will worship and follow then without question because they are god-like MOFO'S.

you saw some blurry,cloudy pics of the sky and saw what you wanted to....

good for you....who's the sheep????

perhaps you should go outside instead of reading nonsense on the internet and see for yourself.....just saying

[edit on 12-5-2010 by wrathchild]

Billions of people have been CONDITIONED! Jesus, dude, you don't think that's the case either? If not, go to some liberal site somewhere, and knit-pick about tinfoil hats or whatever. But it wouldn't surprise me if you were a member of some far left site or something.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
All you are is putting filters on photos. This does nothing..... I can take a picture of the sky in 10 different places, put filters on it and get the same effect.

Why don't you do that then?! I could hear you talk ALL damn day, but if you actually DO something, I'll lend you an ear.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
I'll believe there are two suns, that might explain why, a few months ago, it would be dark before 6 pm but now it stays bright until almost 8 pm. If the second sun really is getting closer then I suspect we shall see it stay brighter for progressively longer.

I'll be watching the skies

your sarcasm is perhaps to believable...I hope

That would be "too" believable...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
All you are is putting filters on photos. This does nothing..... I can take a picture of the sky in 10 different places, put filters on it and get the same effect.

Why don't you do that then?! I could hear you talk ALL damn day, but if you actually DO something, I'll lend you an ear.

Quick 30 second job off google just to show an example.

Is it not so hard to think that sometimes, clouds give off an appearance that people might mistake for a planet?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Could someone please explain the video that I posted on the last page? Im sure theres a valid explination, but regular sunglare doesnt seem to fit this profile........any suggestions?

Im not saying I agree with the OP but this attitude that weve taken with ripping people to shreds and being UNCIVIL just because we dont agree with someone has GOT to stop.

While I don't agree with the OP's premise, I do agree that we should be a tad less condescending when discussing it. I think the OP's unsupported and sensationalized claims of "reports flooding in from around the globe!" have a little to do with the response.

I posted sun photos a few pages earlier which show a clear lack of any other object, but then I always shoot sundowns outside, and my goal is a good photograph, rather than to shore up 'second sun' evidence. However, if in the 4 years I've been doing this, I ever captured something that was consistent with another orbital body near the sun, I would surely post it here. so far, nothing. Just the sun.

Good to see you out and about MBTM!

I could only pose a possible explanation to the video. You see the lens flare that the author of the video points out? I think that is possibly a reflection, and off a double-paned window. I think it likely that the video you posted was taken from inside a house.

It seems like most videos as you posted are near the sunset. Why is that? I think it's because the angle of the sun in relation to the viewer makes for better reflections and lens flares. I know myself that as a pursuer of green flash photos, that I often have to change the zoom or up/down angle when I'm shooting sunsets to avoid similar phenomena.

Just a possible explanation -- by no means conclusive.

[edit on 12/5/10 by argentus]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

so billions have been conditioned???

so an average old person is 80 yrs old....they have been brainwashed in schools since the 1930's to not accept this very thread on ATS???

that would explain it all.

BTW....australia has moved ....billions have not noticed...but the internets and a poster on ATS has said so.. by golly it's true....who's the sheep??

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Keep up with the research mate.I do believe many around the globe have been seeing this then breaking out the camera.Theres going to be more.
There are some good sites on sun optics,explains many things about different optic illusions created by atmosphere,this will help you in your research.
Here is a good video of our suns companion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

your right..there will be more...there's always more.

yet it never pans out...there's a pile of"I told so so" threads on ATS and this one is gonna get chucked on the pile.

you know I'm right......at least there is actual proof of that.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

well its quite obvious you have lied already.

Reports from around the globe, and show your crappy pictures. where are the worldwide reports??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by MR BOB]

I didn't lie. Get off your bum and Google it. Or YouTube it. Keyword: 2 suns Shall I hold your hand while you do it, or are you big enough to do it yourself?!

Dude you cannot claim reports from around the world and then not show any of those reports from around the world ... that is extremely bad researching ... have a look at my "around the world" posts and see what i have done ( www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... ) that is how it is meant to be done.

If your thread reports that this is so amazing that the whole world is jumping on board ... show us they they are jumping on board, this is your thread and if your making claims its your duty to show us that you are not lying ... which you haven't so far, and would you be able to show proof for your 2 suns claim by posting a scientific journal or proof from an astronomer ?? because no astronomer (amature or pro) would ever discover this and not tell anyone ... that would just never ever ever happen ... the amount of fame, respect and prestige from a find like this would make anyone in the world report it instantly without a doubt.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by MR BOB

well its quite obvious you have lied already.

Reports from around the globe, and show your crappy pictures. where are the worldwide reports??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by MR BOB]

I didn't lie. Get off your bum and Google it. Or YouTube it. Keyword: 2 suns Shall I hold your hand while you do it, or are you big enough to do it yourself?!

Dude you cannot claim reports from around the world and then not show any of those reports from around the world ... that is extremely bad researching ... have a look at my "around the world" posts and see what i have done ( www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... ) that is how it is meant to be done.

If your thread reports that this is so amazing that the whole world is jumping on board ... show us they they are jumping on board, this is your thread and if your making claims its your duty to show us that you are not lying ... which you haven't so far, and would you be able to show proof for your 2 suns claim by posting a scientific journal or proof from an astronomer ?? because no astronomer (amature or pro) would ever discover this and not tell anyone ... that would just never ever ever happen ... the amount of fame, respect and prestige from a find like this would make anyone in the world report it instantly without a doubt.

shhhh we will talk about the later at the co-intel family pic-nic

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
"INSERT FACEPALM HERE!!!!"

dude, you do realise that NibiruShock2012 admited to being a hoaxer a long long long long long long time ago, very shortly after posting the vids!

and im quite sure he made a public apology to ATS about this hoax ... and im pretty sure some one in this thread has posted that hoax apology post in this thread ...

case closed

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I only see one sun. There is no second sun. Planes never pollute our skies with chem trails.

As for the white puffy things, those are clouds.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Nemesis0123]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by acapablemind
Pretty interesting photos. Don't know if there's anything to them and don't know there isn't.

So I'll S&F.

Good work!

DUDE ... don't star and flag something without reading the thread, the OP has shown no proof of 2 suns or his claim of reports from around the world ... how can that be a star and flag ...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nibiru is a spaceship and is NOT a brown dwarf or a planet.
A simple misinterpretation over the ages.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I though I would check...

I went outside...yes thats the place that has wind and light for some of you ATS'ers
So I looked up and looked for bright objects....Y es!!! I found it.

So I started counting.....1

I looked around for more bright burning orbs that hurt my eyes...I searched for more than three seconds..yet my extensive search of the skys led me to one number....1

So let me conclude my expedition by saying after countless re-counts my grand total number of bright, eye tearing balls of fire in the sky is 1...I would not be offended if somebody does a re-count because my math skills are not that great.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hey man , great to see you too! Yes ive been somewhat of a hermit, work....social life.....work etc etc

I agree with your assessment , it seems to me this is a big possibility too. I think we should always look for the simplest answers first!

Creepy video none the less.......I hope people keep open minded , but still stay objective!

As always, your well thought out answers are greatly appreciated sir!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ok, 8 pages later and nothing further has been brought forward besides the cloudy images and a iffy youtube video.
no more reports from around the world....yeah this one is a [HOAX]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
WOW!

This is almost as good as the picture of the "creature" in the forest that shows up in that really blurry picture, near the edge and behind a log, where if you squint your eyes really hard right after looking at drawings of creatures which the "real" creature is purported to look like, you just might make up your mind that it looks a little bit like it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I though I would check...

I went outside...yes thats the place that has wind and light for some of you ATS'ers
So I looked up and looked for bright objects....Y es!!! I found it.

So I started counting.....1

I looked around for more bright burning orbs that hurt my eyes...I searched for more than three seconds..yet my extensive search of the skys led me to one number....1

So let me conclude my expedition by saying after countless re-counts my grand total number of bright, eye tearing balls of fire in the sky is 1...I would not be offended if somebody does a re-count because my math skills are not that great.

To be fair the OP has said that the second sun is not visable all the time, also, if you are using a telescope you have to make sure its not one of the millions on the market that has been sabotaged by the government via the lense manufacturers, also you may need to check the chemtrailing schedule as this can also affect the visability of said second sun.

I honestly think if there was something as big as a second sun in our sky then we would have heard alot more about it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Where does this second sun go on a clear day? Does it just show up when it wants to....

Think of it as an eclipse... We spin, it spins, all objects are moving. You can only see it on certain days! Are you so ignorant to believe we stand still?

So it only shows up on certain days, when everywhere in the globe it happens to be cloudy?
Also, reported to mods for [hoax] tag.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join