It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Your a Racist" Card Doesn't Work Anymore!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
To all the people that use the race card, It is worn out and does not work anymore. I know what I am and I know what Im not. I do not like President Obama. I probably never will. I think he's ruining this country more than it already is. I did not vote for him. I think he's a liar. I think he's fake and it's not because he's black believe it or not. I think we should deport all illegal aliens, build huge walls on the southern boarder and enforce our already existing laws. Is this because Im racist against Mexicans? No. I happen to have a problem with seeing parts of my country turning into 3rd world status. Im tired of seeing more Mexican flags than American flags. Im tired of seeing (In Mexican neighborhoods) dogs being abandoned and getting hit by cars. Does this sound racist? I really don't care what it sounds like. You see I know myself better than you do, and I am not racist. You can call me racist all you want, It does nothing. It wont deter me in anyway. I could go into further detail in proving to you Im not racist but I really don't care what you think. I don't want to get into debates over Illegal Immigration or Our fine President. I just wanted to let some of you know that it is possible to have these views and not be a member of the kkk. ( I may have put in wrong thread. If so please relocate)

[edit on 11-5-2010 by tac109]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

Of course it works, it just doesn't work on you.

There are a few of us on ATS who just accepted that because of our beliefs we will be labeled racists and we are ok with that.

Its easier to let them think you are one then to try and defend you not being one.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't think anyone dislikes Obama strictly because of his skin colour.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Doesn't matter why you dis like Obama. If you dis like Obama it is only because of his skin color.

Thats the way it is. It is much easier to knock off your arguement with the race card then to try and debate your points of why you don't like him.

If I say I don't like him because his foreign policy is weak, there really isn't much a person can really say in his defense. However, if they play the race card then I am the one on the defense now and I have to explain why I'm not racist.

See how it works.

+1 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thats all you got? You figured you couldn't call me a racist so you would pick on my spelling? That wont work ether. sorry.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
- I dislike Obama
- I agree that we should have a huge wall and blow away aliens trying to sneak in (we could always just turn them back, maybe blow away was a bit harsh)
- I hate fat black women who scream when they should be talking
- I hate ebonics and ignit black people
- I hate mexicans taking my order who don't understand what I am saying
- I hate stuck up rich white b****s who think they are the #
- I hate polo wearing white frat boys
to keep it short I'll just say I hate everybody, but I am no racist and I am probably one of the nicest people you'd know if you ever met me. I just hate society and the roles everyone plays out. Its ok though that's what drugs are for yipppppeeeeeeeee!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109

Thats all you got? You figured you couldn't call me a racist so you would pick on my spelling? That wont work ether. sorry.

The sad thing is that he got a star for it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

I don't care one way or another if you're racist or not... I was merely being facetious and sarcastic.

These other ways you could show us that you're not racist, perhaps you could list all your friends in order of their ethnicity, this always seems to be a favoured way of proving to people that you're "Down" with everyone.

As for building huge walls along the southern border... why don't you just build a wall all the way around America and then you'll be safe and protected?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109

EITHER..

Sorry, I really couldn't resist..

I hear ya though, man..

I don't like any person in power(lol)

Don't let'em get to ya..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

That was from me. While I like the OP, I think knowing the difference between 'your' and 'you're' is important.

I too (to, two, too) am getting rather sick of the term racist being slapped on anyone who disagrees with the president, or anyone who supports AZ's new law. For me, race doesn't even enter the equation yet I have been called a racist for my views.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A racist is what you call a Nascar driver.
Other then that there is no point using the term when talking politics or laws to anyone who doesn't agree with your views.
Its just yet another label.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Congratulations on not being racist

I'm also not a racist. D'ya want to be friends?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

That was from me. While I like the OP, I think knowing the difference between 'your' and 'you're' is important.

Generally I'm not the kind of person who goes around picking fault with the way people write their posts.... however... this OP seemed to be the typical "I'm not racist but" kinda rant... and if I had been some sort of grammar police/spelling Nazi, I would have pulled the OP up on several other mistakes in the post.

I think the title should at least be spelled correctly, right?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have one simple question for you.

If you have, or if you would have, a daughter...would you want her to marry a Mexican or a Black man?

This pretty much reveals if a person is racist or not...and most people, like you, who scream that they are not racist end up answering this question in a way that shows that they are in fact a racist.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I feel having a correctly spelled title at least gives the poster a modicum of credibility. If one is too lazy to spell the title correctly, I usually find the post to be lacking. I'm just trying to make people look a little less ignant.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

I feel having a correctly spelled title at least gives the poster a modicum of credibility. If one is too lazy to spell the title correctly, I usually find the post to be lacking. I'm just trying to make people look a little less ignant.

Exactly man, that was my thinking too... and I did try to be at least a little humorous

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

He probably wasn't trying to demean you with showing you the correct spelling. You should have thanked him and see if it can be corrected (Im new and not sure if the title of the thread can be tweaked).

This is a touchy subject for you and has put you on the defense, relax.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well said.

The inconvenient truth.

Squirm weave dodge.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Agreed, tac! It is probably pointless to point out the backlash that's being created by the anti traditional & RACISM against whites. The funniest part of this (tho it IS maddening) is that the racism against whites isn't even subtle. I suppose we're all meant to embrace Dear Leader & get with the program without resistance. Rotsa Ruck with that.
WHO's a racist?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join