It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive!

multiverse.wespenre.com

A few days ago:

(J) I am going to advise you to leave the United States of America if you can because things have happened and consequences will be dire. I myself am going to be leaving within the next four months, if there is enough time left. Even I am concerned about my safety now. If you want to know where you should be thinking about going: Anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere near the Equator but away from Volcanoes, Fault Lines, The Sea etc. Try to stay inland, if you are going that is
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
battleofearth.wordpress.com

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
First time poster. I'm not sure I'm even doing this right. However, I ran by this article on one of the websites I frequent for news regarding the events happening around the world today.

Here's my concern, I sometimes believe what I read a little too quickly, and I just want to get some outside opinions. If any one is familiar with Wes Penre and how accurate his website/stories are. In any case, I guess I just want to know - should I leave the country? This seems to be a global issue - why would it be any different anywhere else?

multiverse.wespenre.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hopefully Canada won't be all that bad to live underneath 100 meters of snow. We have igloo building technology handed down from the First Nations people. :p

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
scary, plausible, probably good advice if you can manage it.....before they put up their fence to keep the people in.....or I mean out!!

but, I believe that people will survive in this country through it all...
and well, eventually, America will regain it's place...(not a world's peacekeepers, superpower, but rather, what her place is meant to be. )

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bowiefrk68

Let me see now. You have a friend named Jack. He says to leave the US,
and to do it now. Well I guess all 300 million of us should just pack up,
get out of the country somehow and find a safe place. I don't put much
faith in a stranger named Jack. I think I will hang around and watch TSHTF.
And besides, I wouldn't mind having my own private Chinese cook. Yumm!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hey I'd love to go "back to Europe", but I dont think its okay for me to just go to another country unwanted and illegally just because I want to.

I guess I'll just have to die because of this belief

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, this guy [Wes Penre] is a fan of David Icke. I also believe he is an ascension / 2012 believer.

I have trouble believing anybody that thinks the Illuminati is going to use a laser to convince the world we are being invaded by aliens as the "end game".

One Agenda is to manipulate us into creating a One World Government with a World Dictator as a ruler, surrounded by his loyal officers. At first he will appear benevolent, quite Christ-like with his charisma, and the way he and the Global Elite want to usher in the One World Government is to activate something called "Project Blue Beam" which is a highly technological program which can manifest sophisticated holograms in the air so that it looks like we are invaded by aliens. The Global Elite will then put us in a state of fear and terror and while the mass consciousness is traumatized, they will suggest we come together as a human race to create a One World Government to fight the (fake) alien invasion.

Source: multiverse.wespenre.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What gives???this is the second post today i read with a dire warning the other post was"the plan for america"and they all most read identical i sure hope this is some ones idea of a joke cuz it aint funny and the source is not looking to credible

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
To be honest I stopped reading when I read the line "China is plotting a US Invasion."

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the input. I'm sorta new to the alternative news scene, but am trying to learn more and more. I know this article is only hearsay, I get that. I just wanted to know how plausible this scenario is - my fiance says not so plausible, but then again he thinks I'm crazy for delving into this stuff. I just wanted to get opinions of those who would know better than I would. Thanks again!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bowiefrk68

Anything is possible the way the world is going right now,it is true to be informed but not panicked they come on this site all the time with end time predictions you just have to use your own judgment and do your research

good luck

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This quote from the website in the OP:

The last month of so I have been in contact with a true Insider, whose name I for obvious reasons can't reveal.

Round and Round we go...where we'll stop no one knows...weeee

Another "Insider" that the source "can't reveal"

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You told them WHAT?!!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
very over the top

want to believe but credibility of this guy im not sure of

However I do believe the economy is #ed and will probably collapse which probably does mean martial law, bit like greece only with american cops which we know can get crazy, i don't think that's to bold a statement? not considering the cockup in the stock market lately or whatever the news want to call it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I dont know Jack!

That's what many here try to tell me. In this case it's true!

I'm not leaving. Take that to the bank JACK!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
He may be on to something. Today, the downtown Orlando streets were closed because the police & firefighters were doing training exercises in full riot gear.

www.wftv.com...

The article states that it was training for bank robberies & such. Maybe they meant a run on the banks. Who knows, but one can only guess. I won't be going anywhere. I have too many beloved pets who would be very difficult to get into another country. I'll have to take my chances.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Bowiefreak......
There are many problems with this "fairy tale". China wouldnt make it 500 miles off their coast before they were turned into future diving sites. Does anyone truely understand how powerfull our military is?... Chine has #'s thats all. As to the food shortage... Dont panic.. If you own a gun or a fishing pole you can eat. If you have been beating on your keyboard and dont know how to fish or hunt... Shame on you.. maybe your husband/boyfriend does. America would have to use the FULL force of its military to take away our food or guns. I live in Michigan. Ill bet the farm that it would take them years to dis-arm us. Everyone thinks the govt. can just come in and take our things. If TSHTF I know of hundreds of people that would make taking my town impossible ...let alone my state. this is laughable... I wish in the true evil form of my thinking.. When this proves to be untrue.. We should be allowed to tie this lunatic up and beat him within inches of his life for days. Why you ask? So morons like this cant continually play with weak minded peoples emotions. I would be ashamed of anyone that believed a word of this. For the future invaders of my house.. @ 3/4's of a mile my 7 mm Remington will do.. @ 1/2 Mile my Ruger 22/250 will suffice. Any closer and I have 2 AR15's that my 11 year old is very very good with. ... At my door... You didnt make it to my door!!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've read before from a whistleblower in Hawaii spoke of FEMA camps on the island, and they had a conversation with a Chinese navyman who was involved in exercises off the coasts. When asked "What are you guy's drilling for", they replied "the invasion of America". ... Something like that. I *think* the article is "Concentration Camps" on that Educate-yourself site, and I'll check after this post. BTW - Les Pearne writes the whistleblower site on the Illuminati and Freemasonry, so, don't expect rousing support from one board faction. No offense intended, just saying.

That is chilling news. What was the second thread?

Yep, memory serves. It's US Concentration Camps. It's a subset of this article:
www.educate-yourself.org...

From 2001:
Fw: Crematory Smokestacks Over Hawaii:Martial Law /Termination is C
groups.yahoo.com...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I love this site.. And the people here "ROCK" .... But it's posts like this...that make us all look like a bunch of $%^&*#$ IDIOTS!!!! There is more intelligence on this site than there is in every last govt. on the planet! In turn...there are some serious mental midgets floating around here!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join