It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Not sure I believe that outlawing guns gets ride of them. An over act changes everything. People will not surrender where extinction is clearly on the table, they will fight.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This OP belongs in the Gray Area in my
opinion.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Something is going to happen soon, they cant say what, they cant say when, but it's gonna happen soon.... man never heard stuff like that before, it's totaly new and original.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowiefrk68
reply to post by Mobius1974

I wasn't trying to make anyone look like an idiot. I just wanted some honest opinions - jeesh

Wise words were once passed my way here,
they were "RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING",
those words were not meant to harm,
I'm passing them along as well.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Wise words were once passed my way here,
they were "RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING",
those words were not meant to harm,
I'm passing them along as well.

Didn't you hear Jack's warning!!!?

THERE IS NO TIME TO RESEARCH THIS!

I am packing up my stuff and marking my escape on a map that I shall carry with me along the way.

I am leaving my guns at home, since Jack told me they will be illegal anyways, and I am just leaving my family, friends, job and life here.

I refuse to die when I can just listen to Jack instead!

THANKS JACK!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
All this doomsday stuff that floats around out there....nope. Not gonna do it.

If i am meant to die, i will face my death with honor and dignity. Acting in a frantic nature is something that i find contemptable. I will not fall prey to fear mongers and scare whores.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Canada only has more guns if you count the legal guns. I just ran through a quick list of gun owners i know. Out of the first 50 that came to mind, all but 3 have unlicensed firearms of one sort or another (family heirlooms, mostly, that were never registered). I am a VERY law abiding citizen living out in the sticks, and can only imagine what you would find in an inner city area.

Yeah, Canada may have more guns registered. I doubt that indicates total number of weapons, however, among the general populace. We still have areas where children are born without official record.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
All this doomsday stuff that floats around out there....nope. Not gonna do it.

If i am meant to die, i will face my death with honor and dignity. Acting in a frantic nature is something that i find contemptable. I will not fall prey to fear mongers and scare whores.

My friend, I'll never let you die.

Me and you GOT THIS if all hell breaks loose.

Remember the plan and stick to it.

I'll bring marshmallows.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bowiefrk68

I was reading along, seriously considering this persons words of warning, who knows after all what we can even expect tomorrow...until I got to the part where the "enlightened one" says reminds me of a movie, "Saw"

I just can't see any enlightened ones sitting through the movie "SAW."

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
after the tears cleared from my eyes
(from laughing at this guys pic on that webpage.. hahahha)

my eyes focused on the saw phrase too/.. LOLOL

This reminds me of a movie I watched called 'Saw'...

quickly clicked the handly little x button..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

scary, plausible, probably good advice if you can manage it.....before they put up their fence to keep the people in.....or I mean out!!

but, I believe that people will survive in this country through it all...
and well, eventually, America will regain it's place...(not a world's peacekeepers, superpower, but rather, what her place is meant to be. )

Meant to be ... like ? To be the slave of Mulahs.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Stranger things have happened in civilized history… or have they? Well maybe not. China invading US… plus… Man-made natural disaster… I guess that would top them all. Damn, this will be more fun than 1000 Tiananmen Squares.

Yee Haw… Time to kick some Communist ass.

I ain’t going nowhere… wouldn’t miss it for the world.

I don’t think it will happen though… damn.

Hey, maybe ATS needs to have a Topic Folder just to put stuff like this so after it doesn’t happen… ATS could call it “Monument to Paranoia”

Thanks for the post though. BTW – I would have already been gone for other reasons – if I wasn’t already so rooted in the good old USA.

Come on kids, get in the bunker. Hey honey, you take the one on the right and I’ll take the one on the left.

Got to love ATS.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You know how i love to agree with you guys....

but like in the boy who cried wolf

One day someone is gonna come up on this site, warn us and then he'll get bashed and flamed only to find out he was right.

All im saying is take percaution...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The clip is downloading onto my computer. Most time spent now will be on importing, converting, then uploading.

I will also circle the "mystery" and post it here.

Sleep if you wish...I will put it up tonight very soon.

Feel free to yell at me the longer I take.

Edited to add-

PS: If aliens or the CIA (or both) take me away...tell someone I was awesome!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hurry, Mr. Mask- Time is running out!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Or Minnesota. This would actually be a great option (unsure how Canada would feel about that, though. I have a number of friends there through the dogs & DH has worked with Canadian companies LD. It sounds like a great place to live). Ridiculous as it may sound, we have major reservations about the climate. I'm not sure even the dogs (Eskimo dogs- HA!) could handle it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
Hurry, Mr. Mask- Time is running out!

Ha...I totally posted in the wrong thread.

First time ever...

Screw it...it still fit perfectly where it landed so I leave it as my retort.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bowiefrk68

I will stand and fight and die for my little piece of land, I have food I have guns and I have a very very large family with a strong military background. If we go down, you can bet your ass so will a lot of whoever is trying to force me off my land. And my entire neighborhood is with me. That neighborhood is called Georgia. Bring it on.

Just wanted to add that there are over 300 million people in both the united states and china. That includes women men and children.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by space cadet]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Now...the Hawaiian Islands are truly a part of America. And they are the CLOSEST part of America to the Chinese mainland! I can only imagine what an ideal "test case scenario" the Chinese military and Navy would find the Hawaiian Islands to be...on the way to their conquest of mainland AMERICA.
:source:

It sounds like we'd have at least some advanced warning... here on the mainland anyway eh?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by spectre76]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hey Mr. Mask, will this one be like the robot video?

yeah careful, some people know where you hang out......mwahahaha.

Anyways, REALLY?? Another doomsayer. Guess I better leave. Or not. Who wants to join Wolverines 2010?? Die you pinko commie scum!! I got me one! Wooooooooo!

Where do these people come from? And what makes them think this stuff up ? Should ask my shrink friend, maybe she'll know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join