It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sorry,

I was born here. I have many family and friends here who would need me if something happened. If anything happens I will be here until I am dead or the threat is over. If China was to ever invade does anyone really think they'd stop at the U.S. borders? If something like that happens there is no where to go. The war will consume the world.

- Dredge

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Seeing that I am an example of a spoiled,fat and lazy american,
of the female persuasion...
If our country was invaded and the enemy was closing in.I am
armed,have ammo and will not hesitate to shoot.My aim is still
a bit off,but I can shoot.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

What is this world coming to when you can't have oreos?
I would ship you some but they might get crushed.I can't
believe they don't have oreos in ireland.This is a major
conspiracy and why isn't there a thread about it?

To stay on topic...I now have another reason to stay in the U.S.
when SHTF happens.Not every country has oreos!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is hilarious...

Let the government try any of this, I say it's not really plausible. There might be a food shortage I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt there is a food shortage for the "Greedy" Americans, lol.

If they only took away the guns on the books that they knew about that would still leave millions upon millions of guns in American hands that aren't on the books. The government is wrong in thinking that by making new gun laws or banning guns that they can get rid of guns. A criminal will get a gun no matter if there is a law, by creating laws you are just disarming the lawful citizens.

If you attack a scared animal it is fiercer than a calm animal. It's easier to disarm an American through legislation than it is through martial law.

They will turn Americans in to criminals and create chaos from within. Communities will tighten and fighting will be guerrilla.

If you study History you will realize that a government only truly rules at the privilege of it's citizens.

And trust me we still have a lot of military personnel in the states. Our air force and navy is strong enough to guard our borders against Chinese invasion. And I would really love to see them attempt a landing and a conquering of East LA or Compton. Hell the largest police force in the world (As large as some countries standing armies) can't stop the criminals in that one city alone. The day Americans have to stand hand in hand to defend this country is the day that the world cringes and shivers at our true ferociousness.

Don't let "Fear" rule your life, use the "Fear" against your enemies.

Thanks,

Fakshon

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Major dis-info and fear-mongering here.
Nothing really much to see here.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thank you Sir, but I will be going down with the ship. Humf.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by triplesod

Seeing that I am an example of a spoiled,fat and lazy american,
of the female persuasion...
If our country was invaded and the enemy was closing in.I am
armed,have ammo and will not hesitate to shoot.My aim is still
a bit off,but I can shoot.

A-hem?
Aim a bit off???? Practice makes perfect. We'll have to go to the range together since I need a special permit to open carry and you really should see what you're shooting at.
Peace mama and I don't mean a 45

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is a lie. It was one of the possible outcomes and timelines in the past, but we are now on another timeline and I can assure you that nothing like that will happen, because this time in this system people would find out and fight back, their conciousness is growing rapidly. Our current timeline suggests there will be more frequent natural distasters, possible crashes of vehicles and several revelations which are scheduled to occur and may or may not happen. The plan of an Amero, North American Union and invading China has been put aside, at least for now and is very unlikely to occur. Things are different now.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I wont leave the USA..and niether should anyone else......United we stand, divided we fall.....any country that thinks they will waltz right in and take us over has another thing coming.....in everyday life we may be divided but we would get real united real fast if it came down to everyday Americans defending their homeland real fast......they would be fools for thinking otherwise...we are an armed militia of everyday people....I wont give up my home, land, freedom or arms to ANYONE!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durabys

Originally posted by dawnstar

scary, plausible, probably good advice if you can manage it.....before they put up their fence to keep the people in.....or I mean out!!

but, I believe that people will survive in this country through it all...
and well, eventually, America will regain it's place...(not a world's peacekeepers, superpower, but rather, what her place is meant to be. )

Meant to be ... like ? To be the slave of Mulahs.

Nonononono, changing "slave" to "consort". It has a better punch into your head. If I have to chose between the WEST(US-UK-EU-ISRAEL), EAST(RUSSIA-CHINA) and the Arabic-Islamic world , I always will chose the WEST, because we know how it works, and are thinking that the other options are heaven, which is never never never never ever true.

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

[edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Your guns wont protect you anyways.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Another "Insider" that the source "can't reveal"

i'm not sure how much i trust the words of "outsiders" who can't be revealed either...

maybe somewhere inbetween the two someone who can reveal themselves will have some measure of truth to share.

just some thoughts,
ET

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Major dis-info and fear-mongering here.
Nothing really much to see here.

And what exactly is the dis-info? And if their is nothing to see why did you post here?

Why not put your money were your mouth? Talk is cheap show me the dis-info. Or shut up one of the two.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well to be honest, I just returned from Amsterdam. All I can say is in the event of anything happening, The United States is the place to be! Europe is very dense and there is literally no where to go. All the layouts were designed over centuries of kingdoms and military planing. Lots of thought went into the planing of the street layouts and control grids. If your lucky enough to get out of a city, then every which way you could go you would find another city with the same boxed in features. You must understand that in other countries the civilian population is defenseless and unarmed due to extreme bans on firearms, Even the veterans and ex-military of another country would not be able to defend themselfs beyond hand to hand combat. If you were here on the other hand, an army would form over-night, armed and ready to fight what ever comes their way. we have more open land, we have local structure and communities, local governments and state funded law enforcement. The system was designed to branch off in the event of downfall. Oath keepers will keep there oaths and alliances could be made. The bast place to be is in the USA were we have vet's, guns, land and hope to defend the greatest idea in the world. Our rights as Americans, by heart!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by NeillieN]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well, one thing i'll say. American Government is a bloody scumbag and a greedy #hol. And people who think and support for their exploitation of middle east countries are also the same. There are options for getting peace.
Change in US government and majority people who support the wars and exploitation,mass murder and genocide.

Or nuke USA by the growing hostility for it around the world(Highly possible in this mad world)

Or revolution inside US displacing the government or Military coup

Or invading USA and displacing the government and shadow criminal corporate government and giving back the government to people. The real people with sane mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeillieN
Well to be honest, I just returned from Amsterdam. All I can say is in the event of anything happening, The United States is the place to be! Europe is very dense and there is literally no where to go. All the layouts were designed over centuries of kingdoms and military planing. Lots of thought went into the planing of the street layouts and control grids. If your lucky enough to get out of a city, then every which way you could go you would find another city with the same boxed in features. You must understand that in other countries the civilian population is defenseless and unarmed due to extreme bans on firearms, Even the veterans and ex-military of another country would not be able to defend themselfs beyond hand to hand combat. If you were here on the other hand, an army would form over-night, armed and ready to fight what ever comes their way. we have more open land, we have local structure and communities, local governments and state funded law enforcement. The system was designed to branch off in the event of downfall. Oath keepers will keep there oaths and alliances could be made. The bast place to be is in the USA were we have vet's, guns, land and hope to defend the greatest idea in the world. Our rights as Americans, by heart!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by NeillieN]

The gun thing has disadvantages too. If you think you can defend against an army you are wrong and other disability , the main one is there.

You may not think like this but the high civilian casualty in Iraq where America has no right to be is the guns in their hands. This makes them dangerous to the troops. Of course troops get killed too. But it never can stand against an army other than a few successful guerilla type attacks.

Also do think about the hostility America has around the world due to its greedy nature of the US shadow government and mostly their cold blooded nature.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join