It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
I love this site.. And the people here "ROCK" .... But it's posts like this...that make us all look like a bunch of $%^&*#$ IDIOTS!!!! There is more intelligence on this site than there is in every last govt. on the planet! In turn...there are some serious mental midgets floating around here!!!

Definetly dude

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

That's because the other thread IS this material.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is exactly the same as a post earlier today, except that guy claimed it as his own work.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bowiefrk68

Few words and key phrases in this text relate to an educated person who thinks in bureaucratic-military or scientific lingo.. An insider who is concerned for the lives of everyone but who also gives no clues or references to a reason is again; from the same crowd of channellers and disinformers who get thier kicks from seeing how many people they can get angry. I HAVE SEEN enough prophecies and predictions to note the emotional content of the words and descriptions of a person giving an honest WARNING or, as I see in the related article; this is not true... this is on par with the logic of people claiming the world is going to end in 2012 and that I should buy thier book to learn how to save myself from Fate #1 or Fate #2...
This topic and thread play into the diurnal postings on ATS that drive the energy-level down to a kindergarden level of conspiracy, paranoia and sedition. An informed American person is well aware that the District of Columbia is losing it's power over the states; and that average citizens with guns are by no means going to disarm because of corrupt edicts from Freemason blue - Or freemason red.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Y'know. This really isn't very helpful. The logistics of picking up & moving to another country on short notice A. is only possible for someone with a LOT of money/ liquid assets and either has an RV or knows where they're going and B. it takes time & consideration to pull off something like this. I guess C would be that someone is a criminal, has zero to lose anyway and is the type to already disregard consequences or bother to look ahead- life or death.
We have considered expatriation twice since the late 1980s. Spain was/ is our first choice & South America (Uruguay or Argentina), our second. South America would be the easiest adaptation. Knowing a number of people who have gone to Mexico (quite a few, actually), we've considered the W Texas desert (in LOVE with it anyway) and if things got weird, not too far or too difficult (or it wasn't. I understand that has changed) to just slip across. The unrest on the border- even there (which is pretty quiet/ remote) has made that less attractive/ possible/ likely.
I have a rule. Never make a decision while you are "running" from something. It can too often & easily lead from the frying pan right into the fire or at the least, huge hardships/ setbacks that could have been avoided. Been there. Done that. Happily disposed of the t shirt long ago.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Want to believe? Please please elaborate!!! Thats half the problem with this site... Dooms day excites people.... Hell ...It excites me in a weird way.. But I am still able to use logic and weed through the bullcrap!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't know one way or the other, for my disclaimer. I'm providing what relevant info I have to the topic at hand. On a personal basis, I wouldn't have given up apprenticeship plans a couple months ago if I hadn't seen the real events and followed a pile of news that all suggest the world situation is going to #. I'm prepared to see something like FEMA become a reality, but I certainly hope not. Fear and more fear, they keep piling it on with scant reassurances; and the world leaders are certifiably corrupt as hell.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I wasn't trying to make anyone look like an idiot. I just wanted some honest opinions - jeesh

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I was talking about (J) and (W)... mainly.. You apparently gave it enough merit to ask the validity of the story. Some people will buy anything.. Look at the infomercials at 2AM ..case closed!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Aha !! I know what it is now. They want us all out so the "illegals"
crossing over by the millions will have a warm, safe, free house to live in,
and not pay for it. They want to turn this country into a squatters rights
paradise. And no one at home to get in their way. Why didn't I see this
up front? I only have a three bedroom house. Should be enough for
oh, maybe 35-40 under one roof.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Your estimates are way off..... A 3 bedroom house can house at least 80 to 90 illegals.. Thats if you stack the bodies right!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You may be right.

Check this out: rikijo.blogspot.com...

The Euro is trading at the exact prices that the Illuminati Glaobalist that control it want it traded at. Period

The Euro is a currency that has no tanglible backing to it. It's the only currency in the world that is not represented by a specific country of origin.
In other words the Euro is the poster child for fiat-currency, which is currency with not tangible solid material backing it. either with Gold or even a Country.

This is why the Greek economy is collapsing, because they put their stake in paper that is not even worth the ink it's printed with.

Our brothers at AHM have just broken down the entire Greek finiancial debacle for you to see.

Check it out for yourselves, then ask yourself why Greece in imploding:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sensationalist BS once again..

Every year, there are thousands of predictions of this exact scenario, and every year we are dissapointed by the lack of something happening.

Mind you I HOPE this doesn't happen, if it does, ohh well.

It was a good run while it lasted right? I will however fight to the death to protect my family and my rights as a citizen.

Something tells me America would be worse of than us Canadians.

We have more guns you know..

~Keeper

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are mistaken.... Govt. war is one place we would invite our 1million gang members to join in...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Y'know. This really isn't very helpful. The logistics of picking up & moving to another country on short notice A. is only possible for someone with a LOT of money/ liquid assets and either has an RV or knows where they're going and B. it takes time & consideration to pull off something like this. I guess C would be that someone is a criminal, has zero to lose anyway and is the type to already disregard consequences or bother to look ahead- life or death.
We have considered expatriation twice since the late 1980s. Spain was/ is our first choice & South America (Uruguay or Argentina), our second. South America would be the easiest adaptation. Knowing a number of people who have gone to Mexico (quite a few, actually), we've considered the W Texas desert (in LOVE with it anyway) and if things got weird, not too far or too difficult (or it wasn't. I understand that has changed) to just slip across. The unrest on the border- even there (which is pretty quiet/ remote) has made that less attractive/ possible/ likely.
I have a rule. Never make a decision while you are "running" from something. It can too often & easily lead from the frying pan right into the fire or at the least, huge hardships/ setbacks that could have been avoided. Been there. Done that. Happily disposed of the t shirt long ago.

I to agree you cant think in haste but my plans are more of the dakota's or wyoming

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Every year, there are thousands of predictions of this exact scenario, and every year we are dissapointed by the lack of something happening.

It was a good run while it lasted right? I will however fight to the death to protect my family and my rights as a citizen.

~Keeper
here is a few of the gangs i could mention off hand
Gangster Disciples, Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Vice Lords, Black P. Stones, Tiny Rascal Gang, , Friends Stand United, Armenian Power, Trinitario,Outlaws, and Bandidos, criminal organizations including the American Mafia the Irish Mob, the Israeli mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, and various white supremacist groups including the Ku Klux Klan

Lets hear the canadian list eh?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Keeper
here is a few of the gangs i could mention off hand
Gangster Disciples, Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Vice Lords, Black P. Stones, Tiny Rascal Gang, , Friends Stand United, Armenian Power, Trinitario,Outlaws, and Bandidos, criminal organizations including the American Mafia the Irish Mob, the Israeli mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, and various white supremacist groups including the Ku Klux Klan

Lets hear the canadian list eh?

That's nothing to do with gangs friend, I never mentioned that.

We have more guns. Not small arms like in the US, we have Rifles and Shotguns and all maner of other weapons.

Look it up, we have more...

~Keeper

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowiefrk68
In any case, I guess I just want to know - should I leave the country? This seems to be a global issue - why would it be any different anywhere else?

I've had the same thought for a while. I think the only way it makes sense is that you are going to deliberately choose to lower your standard of living under your own control and timing. If you end up in South America and are far enough out of the populated cities then you could perhaps stand a stronger chance of survival if you dumped everything you had in to setting up a sustainable lifestyle. You can find parts of the world where everyone is already living with far less, pumping their own water, growing their own food. That puts you in a community where you stand a chance.

If you stay in the US you could have the same success in the more remote parts of the country. I think the Venus Fly Trap, if you will, is that everyone is completely dependent on consumption (power, transportation, and consumables). If a disaster strikes the US then all three of those are compromised. History teaches us that the highly populated cities become killing grounds very quickly even with immediate help on the way. When help is clearly not coming then it will happen even more quickly and I would not be surprised if some of the more organized cartels/gangs have plans already laid out.

The countryside will fare a bit better but the battles will spill out of the cities and refuges will pour out of the cities just as in Africa and put pressure on the smaller communities. There will be roaming death squads, pillaging, and extortion the longer it goes on. This will lead to NWO sponsored "camps" again just as in Africa where refuges will gather. The "camps" are what we have been most afraid of but what leads people to willingly go to the camps is what we have not been talking about.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
''The U.S. Army is going to be used as 'shock troops''
''There is no Military here, they are in the Middle East.''

So, which is it?

Things aren't good by any measure, but I may just have to bravo sierra this one, as he can't seem to remember his last email.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Congratulations on your first thread!

There are very few places in the world that are safe.You might just be jumping out of the pan and into the fire.

Not to mention, our emergency services are pretty good. I will stick with the country that has decent emergency services.

But then my area is pretty safe. No volcanoes, earthquakes, maybe a tsunami.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join