It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
bombs are greater than guns, fyi.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
I have seen more automatic weapons in the past month,,even my local pawn shop has a 50 cal on sale for 8 grand we are not limited to handguns

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i think there's moe likelyhood that the Treasury / FED apparatus will
seize the 401Ks of the nations individuals than some Chinese invasion
('ala Red Dawn meme)

local police armed like SWAT or even DELTA Force is another distraction
and sensational scenario... let alone any death squads comprised of ex-mercenaries/indy contractors rotated in from Pakistan or Afghanistan.

if the USA is going to have magnitude 10 volcanoes, Tsunamis, earthquakes... is that saying the rest of the techtonic plates are spared?

this is just a juvenile attention seeker with the power of a blog & access to a pretty popular Forum

(with little regard or character)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Keeper ... I have more guns 20feet away from me than your entire neighborhood! Its sad when your SKS looks like a kids weapon compared to your AR15. Our thugs can beat up your thugs!!!.. Your country is to stoned to fight anyone! Stick to the tree hugger persona.. It works for your country!!!..Canada amuses me.. If Alaska invaded you.. you would be a state!!! Anyone picture Palin driving a humvee?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Lets get back on topic... The article was written by a very very weak minded individual...and the poster wanted to make sure his maniac view was not true...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One thing needs to be considered in these kinds of scenario's. When TSHTF and either the US military or invading military attempt to take control.......... just think of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now think about all the armed US citizens, the mafia's, the street gangs, cartels, militias etc etc etc. How easy do you think it would be to fight against all of these groups within the US cities and rural areas.

The only way around this is by nuking.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Y'know. This really isn't very helpful. The logistics of picking up & moving to another country on short notice A. is only possible for someone with a LOT of money/ liquid assets and either has an RV or knows where they're going and B.Text

You got that right!

---------------------

First, I think the OP deserves some credit for choosing to start this thread and for the objective manner in which he/she introduced it (absent the fear-mongering tone). Not to mention it takes guts to post something of that nature on your very first thread.

I don't know that much about Wes Penre, myself, but I have read some of his blogs and I thought most of his information has been insightful. He has seemed credible enough, with what little I've read previous to this.

But this thing ....

While I read his article, my first thought was, if this "Jack" is such a close friend for all these years to the point Wes receives his advice in his personal matters, why the hell doesn't the guy tell Wes what the f*&^ is gonna go down?! The inferences of this upcoming "calamity" just sound like the same old song and dance we're seeing more and more lately, and almost all of them fizzle out without a peep. (We'll surely see these predictions increase as 2012 draws near).

That's my problem with it--the absence of details in support of this doomsday prediction. Now I'm not sure what to think of Wes Penre. Regardless of the outcome, I appreciate the heads up.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Now think about all the armed US citizens, the mafia's, the street gangs, cartels, militias etc etc etc. How easy do you think it would be to fight against all of these groups within the US cities and rural areas.

And whats even more strange some gangs(crips and bloods)have formed alliances to fight a common enemy so if the entire country is at stake you may see some sort of "Gang Military"made up of different factions.But who stops them once they get orginized???????

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

You are mistaken.... Govt. war is one place we would invite our 1million gang members to join in...

Furthermore, we'll gladly offer up as soldiers our U.S. thugs currently sitting around twiddling their thumbs behind bars.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

removed because of ignorant observation
Ma bad

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The "mysterious calamity" being hinted at is probably a physical pole shift which has been suggested by several in the 2012 community. In this scenario the skin of the earth would decouple from the core and shift rapidly as predicted by Edward Cayce. A wave would sweep across the whole world wiping it clean for the people who were wise and holy enough to freeze their asses off waiting for it at the top of a mountain.

While I think a there are many scientific indicators for a magnetic pole shift, a physical pole shift would be unprecedented and is not supported by science at all, and frankly would impossible to prepare for. Imagine the 80% planet being turned into driftwood and mud, and the planet being riddled with earthquakes and eruptions.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

And whats even more strange some gangs(crips and bloods)have formed alliances to fight a common enemy so if the entire country is at stake you may see some sort of "Gang Military"made up of different factions.But who stops them once they get orginized???????

Always nice to hear that thugs have made strides in breaking their barriers to unite for a cause. I have to agree with your concerns, because with these types, "uniting" only = ignorance multiplied by 1000. At least in my city, a union of various gang factions for a political purpose does not mean any one of it's members know what the hell is going on in this country--they're oblivious. Almost like the L.A. riots. They rape and pillage their own damn neighborhood to show their dissatisfaction for the Rodney King verdicts . . . real bright, guys.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You remember Woody Harrelsons role in 2012? That's going to be me or something similar. If the U.S. or the world goes into a deathspiral then I want the best seat possible. I will be having sex, eating pizza, drinking beer and bogarting all the while watching something that happens once every 20 or 30,000 years.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

The "mysterious calamity" being hinted at is probably a physical pole shift which has been suggested by several in the 2012 community. In this scenario the skin of the earth would decouple from the core and shift rapidly as predicted by Edward Cayce.

Okay, maybe he's suggesting a pole shift . . . but, then again, maybe he's not. We'll never know WHAT the hell the guy's implying because it's a big "MYSTERY." Maybe he's trying to warn us that the Chinese have been Reptilians all along and all at once they're gonna shape-shift mammoth lizards, eat us humans for lunch, and then poop us out in the Grand Canyon. Who the f&^% knows!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I've grown tired of pondering these open-ended predictions...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oops . . . double post

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRoadLessTraveled

You remember Woody Harrelsons role in 2012? That's going to be me or something similar. If the U.S. or the world goes into a deathspiral then I want the best seat possible. I will be having sex, eating pizza, drinking beer and bogarting all the while watching something that happens once every 20 or 30,000 years.

Well, quite frankly, if we are to experience anything resembling the likes of the 2012 movie, that would be the only realistic and sane way to deal with it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by Mobius1974

Over the past couple years I've been reading posts here a countless number of these threads have shown up weekly.

Here's my question to all you believers...

How many of these end of the world type predictions have come true now?

By my count it's been 0 correct out of about 10 million. Please someone tell me if the world has ended already and I'm living a dream. People here have gotten smarter... No more dates.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by A Novel

Have you mistakenly mistaken me for a believer in this bull$%^&? If so you need to hone your reading skillz!!!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I don't know, your pitting the above groups (consisting largely of people who have no combat training) against military troops with body armor, tanks, firepower in all shapes and sizes, explosives o'plenty, tear gas, smoke bombs, military aircraft, Fema camps, and god knows what else we don't even know about . . .

If there were a significant amount of troops, I don't think nukes would be necessary.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just became fluent in mandarin, and cantonese, as well as Wu and Min.... "Can I stay"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join