It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan for the United States of America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

You are exaggerating greatly, plenty of other countries have it much worser off. You have a fairly strong and stable government that will see you through the recession.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

1.) US Economy Crashes. Dollar becomes worthless.

Auditing the Fed will do this nicely and will push people to support a one-world financial system that will very quickly lead to a one-world government.
This is why I believe Obama now supports this.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

I agree with you on this and believe obama is here to destroy the economy and then leave America in shambles. then sometime during all this the world leaders decided to form a one-world government and one-world currency. Obama "loses" the election and then he decided to be the first world government president and then america joins the one world government.

I can see this happening like that, but it is far-fetched.But Obama does look like Akhenaten...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
...I will, to the best of my knowledge, give you the Timeline of events as I see it,...

1.) US Economy Crashes. Dollar becomes worthless.
2.) Americans panic. Looting, murder, stealing, riots happen.
3.) Martial Law is declared. Military steps in, Borders close, all of America stops. Your 'freedom' is now null and void. All Guns are banned and Gold is banned (This may happen immediately after #1.)
4.) Americans are put into camps (not concentration camps.) to maintain order.
5.) Some succumb to Starvation*, other people also will be murdering themselves.
6.) The Chinese and Russians cut off 'Power Grid' to the United States of America.
7.) The Chinese Invade the USA, maybe the Russians also.
8.) Because nobody will be armed except for the 'Peace Keepers' the USA will fall.
9.) All of America is destroyed and split up between the nations who conquer it and most Americans are killed.
10.) The United States of America ends as we know it.

Now as far as I know, this is the 'plan'....
Also expect some natural disasters to happen....
*There is a food shortage in the US that has not been broadcast in the Major Media.
If you plan on staying in America or can't leave, good luck.

So, this is the "plan" as he sees it happening? This is the list that compiles all his research? has anyone compared his plan to the other plans that are out there? Is it like Alex Jones End Game? Is it like the New American Century file?

One through five is common knowledge pretty much. Six through nine I totally disagree with. And maybe ten is the end result. (They did come up with the North American Union idea, which I'm sure is just sitting on a back burner.)

I think we ought to just compare his plan to everybody else's plans, and maybe we'll come up with the correct plan.

Aren't we taught as Americans to "confront" our problems... not "run" from them? That's what I was taught.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

None of what Illuminator13 said will happen in the next couple of months. It won't even happen this year. The thing that may happen would be another Stock Market crash, but nothing to get in a panic about.

I'm sure all this was started by the North Koreans attack on the Oil Rigs, but lets not make a mountain out of ....well you know...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You know something about Mexico? I live there! Am I safe?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back.

Originally posted by Alethea
All along the "instigators" have been attempting to get people to rise up to violence. Now they want everyone to scream and run for the hills. Either of these actions will result in justifying a martial law scenerio.

I am 100% sure that this post could not cause that to happen. First, ATS does not have enough viewers to cause this. There woyld have to be a at least 1,000,000 viewers who see this and leave to arouse suspicion. All you have to do is 'go on vacation' and never come back. Second, I doubt anyone is even going to believe me and that is ok, you will see if I am right or not in the near future. Third, I am not advising anyone to 'scream and run for the hills'. I said remain calm and do not panic.

Originally posted by Alethea
One of the NLE exercises was titled "mass migration". So I guess they have already planned for it. Any traffic increase in the next few weeks or months will result in choke points and the "borders" that will be closed will be the ones in your own town!

That exercise is for AFTER the Dollar Collapses. It is well known that people will be rushing to get out of here after Hyperinflation hits and a Snickers costs $700. If you leave now, you will not be suspected of anything. Just don't go to Mexico, they will deport you after everything is said and done.

If you cant leave, GET FOOD. I hope you live away from large cities because if you don't...I will pray to the Infinite Creator for you.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Illuminator13]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marianna
You know something about Mexico? I live there! Am I safe?

No place is 'Safe'. Some will just be more well off than others. So, Yes, depending on your personal situation, you should be safer than 99% of the people in America.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
One through five is common knowledge pretty much. Six through nine I totally disagree with. And maybe ten is the end result. (They did come up with the North American Union idea, which I'm sure is just sitting on a back burner.)

I was told 6-9 would take place, but I see another possiblity. It involves The North American Union and the Amero. America would ditch the Dollar and the Amero would become the new Currency. There would still be problems, but none as catastropic as the Russian/Chinese Invasion Scenario. I am hoping that the North American Union will happen and advert War. This is the Financial Coup that "Svali" talked about. She projected it too far into the future though, its all happening now...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well I am not leaving thier is no were to even go really if it happens then it happens but A month I dought that and you will be laughed at in a month.

Its coming but martial law thats funny I wanna see them try to enforce martial for the whole country its not going to happen without other troops from another country.

And they can ban guns all they want I will shoot who ever trys to take my guns from me and I have guns stashed in a safe place just incase.

The only way thier taking my guns if I am dead and some one will die trying to kill me including our troops.

I have the right to bare arms as long as I am alive and I will not let anyone take my guns.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Everton
You are exaggerating greatly, plenty of other countries have it much worser off. You have a fairly strong and stable government that will see you through the recession.

You are correct in your assumption that other contries are MUCH worse off, but you are mistaken about the "recession". This will be the last 'recession' that the Dollar will ever experience. The Dollar is FINISHED! Once it crashes Hyperinflation will happen and America will experience the worst event in its entire history. Imagine $5,000 Cans of soup, $ 10,000 Microwave dinners...the people will literally go insane. Looting, riots, protests, murderings...etc. It IS coming. There is no stopping it...all those 'Bail Outs', 'Stimulus Plans' and 'Rescue Packages have SEALED the Dollars fate. If you were an Economist you would know that the Dollar is finished. It seems that the American people will be the last to find out...when its too late to do anything.

What will they do when they cannot buy groceries for their children? Or pay their Mortgage? There will be a second Great Depression which will be WORSE than the first. And I bet 90% of Americans do not even know Survival Skills. They will be finished even if China and Russia do not attack. The only other option IS a North American Union like it or not.

You better get ready, before its too late.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
Well I am not leaving thier is no were to even go really if it happens then it happens but A month I dought that and you will be laughed at in a month.

Dont worry, I am in America also. Just get Food to last at least 3 months and water. Get AWAY from large cities. They are the absolute WORSE places to be. If you are in New York City, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Huston, Las Vegas etc, when all of this goes to hell, I am 95% sure you are finished.

If you are not or if you live in a sparsely dense populted area, good luck

People will be going insane and I am sure there might be a neo-Civil War in the USA. If there is you can bet I'll be in it...if I even survive...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

There is no way America would give up its country without nuclear war. So lets hope they don't try and invade the U.S.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Illuminator13, Im only inclined to believe you because you know the law of one, well the god, but can you tell me when this'll all happen ie in around a week from now? Im 16 so I cant really go start a new life from here, then again I just die when god will want me to. How bad will it be in Canada, specifically vancouver bc, will the canadian dollar also plunge, im under sea level too will I get flooded, what will happen to me?

www.youtube.com...
will this song make it better?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by swift44]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by swift44]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
So let's look ahead. What is there to look forward to?

- It is not larger house, better job, higher position, more kids, fatter bank account or fatter butt.
- Is it reconciling differences with family, old friends and neighbors?
- Is it looking more internally to see if we need to readjust our priorities?

If you had less than a year to live - what would you do now?
- more of what you like to do?
- go to a monastery in Bhutan or an Ashram in India?
- travel to meet people and have new experiences?
- go live closer to your family?

Even if all this is not true - why not take the leap and live the present.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
if the whole economy and country goes down the drain, how could the rich people keep making lots of money? As long as they keep making money, I think they will find a way to keep the country going.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I sure wish all of this fear mongering would stop. Run now..... sell your car..... get out now.......

I'm sorry but I have been hearing this for a few years now. I fell into the trap and became extremely paranoid that 'something was going to happen!!!' for a few months, only to wait in great anticipation, for....... nothing big, yet.

I already live in near poverty, don't have the finances to stock up, but AM taking small and quiet steps to be prepared in the event of a catastrophe. I will be able to provide food for my family, can get by just fine without electricity, and will be able to survive just fine in the event that gas is not available for transportation.

No one is going to take myself or my family to any 'camp', we live in a nice rural area where we can head to the wilderness and get by just fine.

To be honest, it is the city dwellers who I expect will be faced with the most problems if some 'event' is to happen. They have no idea how to survive without asphalt and power, and they will be the ones to riot and come unglued should something happen.

But seriously, what are we supposed to do? Quit life as we know it and just get the heck out? Become paranoid ranting people and scoop up our children and run for it 'just in case'? I'm sorry but it just doesn't make sense to me. Should it be the cause of my and my loved ones demise, then I have made a huge mistake, but I think under most scenarios, we will get through what ever is to happen, and not too uncomfortably, I might add.

If someone could shed light on more that they believe will occur, please do, but I can't just up and go. Seriously.

On a side note, there are military coming back from the mid-east, ahead of schedule. That is a fact that I know of personally.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkayToday
if the whole economy and country goes down the drain, how could the rich people keep making lots of money? As long as they keep making money, I think they will find a way to keep the country going.

Well look at this way...
The Fed reserve (who works for the banks) goes nut and created 2 Trillion $US at the cost of destroying U.S. Why? This is suicidal. There is no logical reason for an action like that. It is as if someone has hold of the reigns and wants to destroy this country.

The rich have their golden parachutes - they have it in their off shore accounts, non US currency.

U.S. is probably one of the last resistance to NWO places on this planet where people actually stand up against injustice. Maybe the forces of NWO need the final obstacle removed,

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As intresting it may sound there wont be a cenario like OP claims. This cattletreatmentdays have passed. No matter what nation will undergo such economic disaster and foodshortage the very corestructure of man is to survive or just to live. Mankind have learned from previous governmental dictatures. No country will ever in our lifetime attack USA.

Us economy will go up and down as any nations but at the end of the day your wallet will have the same thickness.

I simply can't believe that billions of people have been fooled or blinded for an catastrophy like this.

Your thread makes one wonder though but still...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesica

I simply can't believe that billions of people have been fooled or blinded for an catastrophy like this.

A billion people go on ats forums???

Trolling aside people attack the usa, al kaeda supposedly does with its bombings, what about north korea, nukes combined with a nothing to lose mentallity sure makes an attack on the us by north korea seem feasable.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by swift44]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I never had the chance to thank you for your previous thread Illuminator13 - so thank you for that and of course thanks for the warning now.

Out of nothing some serious rumors came to the surface about a currency change in Germany on next Monday - planned for months.

It's just rumors but I wouldn't want to be a banker tomorrow morning because people will storm the banks.

It WOULD make sense. Europe is a sinking ship and Germany would save itself and loose a lot of debt ... and it could stabilise the dollar for some weeks and take the press focus out of the States and its problems to Europe.

Do you have any information concerning a currency change in Germany?

Namaste,

Deckard

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join