It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan for the United States of America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by lpowell0627
Care to share WHY you know and the rest of us don't?

No.

To me, this discredits everything.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by lpowell0627

Nice catch!

This whole thread sure looks like a rip-off of what you found!

It is a rip-off unless this guy is either Wes Penre himself -- doubtful -- or the supposed whistle=blower.

But I think we deserve some answers now since I have a feeling this was copy-righted information passed along as a fresh idea....

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktherer
Originally posted by lpowell0627
Care to share WHY you know and the rest of us don't?

No.

To me, this discredits everything.

Exactly.

I seriously implore anyone who honestly has certain information that is credible to reveal it outright. Don't worry about your safety or those of your informant because if even a TENTH of what you say is true, you have the ability to save lives and if you don't their deaths are equally your fault as it is for those planning this. It's that simple. Anyone who is true in their mission to get the truth and spread the truth should be capable of understanding this. It isn't just what is good and what is right, it's your duty.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

And how many handles do you have on ATS? First you are Bowiefrk68
and now Illuminator13. I just read the thread you posted awhile ago
telling everyone some special guy named Jack said we should all find
an exit out of the US in the next four months. I said I wouldn't mind having
my own Chinese cook after they invade the US and take over. But I guess
I won't be able to have that because we will all have moved to someplace
safe. If I stay, do I have to learn Chinese or Russian? I think that Russian
would be easier to learn. Where's my arsenal? Oh yeah, it's locked up
downstairs with a couple of tons of food I have stored for the long haul.
Bummer !! With the electrical grids hacked, My wife won't be able to watch
Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, Lost, and Desperate Housewives. Crap.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer

And how many handles do you have on ATS? First you are Bowiefrk68
and now Illuminator13. I just read the thread you posted awhile ago
telling everyone some special guy named Jack said we should all find
an exit out of the US in the next four months.

You mean THIS Jack?

If this man would have been somebody who just briefly contacted me and gave me a warning, I would most probably ignore it, but this guy is different. However, take this message as you wish -- if it vibrates with you, take action! If not...it's your choice. Anyway, this is what this guy, whom I will call Jack, has to say. (J) = Jack, (W) = Wes Penre:

When the economy crashes Martial Law will be declared as there is also a food shortage in America that HAS NOT been allowed to leak in the mainstream media. When this happens Gold will be outlawed and it will be worthless. All of the 'food hoarder's' will be in for a surprise because their food will be taken. The U.S. Army is going to be used as 'shock troops'. Everything will go down in a less than 2 months at the most and I want you and your family to leave immediately. I haven't even mentioned the thing about China and its plan...if you stay I am 95% sure that you will not live to see 2012.

Source:
multiverse.wespenre.com...

Me thinks we've found a rat....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome back Illuminator13, your first thread a while ago was "enlightening" as was your predecessor: HiddenHand.

I hope you have time now to point the few here who will listen to you.

Your words resonant the horrible truth. As in the Japanese arts, before murdering your enemy let them know their faith so that the universe is on your side, no matter how negative your motive.

Here are my questions:
1. How do you address the dilemma that we create our truth as we go along in this world.

2. Why would we have to physically run away when we should be addressing the fear within ourselves instead.

3. Is the group that you come from helping us learn by putting us through these negative events?

4. Does taking one's life have negative spiritual ramifications?

5. Will non-violence (as in Ghandi) en masse provide a solution or would just speed up enslavement?

6. Do you believe that things happen to us for a purpose and that our faith is sealed?

7. Is America the only place where all these events will transpire?

8. Since equator is 26 miles wider than the Northern, during the shifting of Earth crust which is about to happen - with all the recent Earthquakes as a good indicator, the worst place to be is at the Equator - do you concur?

9. Why can't you leave U.S.? Are you politically, militarily or family bound? or have just given up.

10. What is the duration of the initial event?

much appreciated.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
You said China and Russia are going to kill most Americans. Why would they murder hundreds of millions of civilians and how?

I REALLY hope I am wrong about that part. But I was told the 'plan' will be a suprise attack. I think it will come from the West Coast. I hope I am dead wrong. If you cont know the chinese have already planned and practiced this:Link Here From the Air Force Times

Only they wont clash over Taiwan

Oh good lord. A HUGE flaw in your thread is why on Earth would the US government just play tetris with 300MILLION people? Why not just seal off the cities.

You are probably right. I did not state that EVERYONE would be moved. If you have a house and food you will stay. Although they are going to take your guns. If you live in a rural area, you should be fine.

Not to mention law enforcement and SWAT and military all have families here. Do you really think every single police officer and soldier are all brainwashed enough to turn against their own parents, wives and children?

It's not about that! They aren't going to go around slaughtering people, all they are going to try to do is maintain order after this system collapses. They are not savages, they are honorable men. And again I never said every law enforcemetnt officer is going to follow orders. I am sure a quite a few patriots are going to fight this. And you are taking this out of order. 1.) Collapse 2.) Mass Panic 3.) Martial Law: This will happen only after people start going crazy. "Order Out of Chaos" Remember. If nobody panics and everyone sticks together and supports each other after the dollar collapses, they things should be ok..for a little bit.

That's easier than relocating them to camps for no logical reason. You do not understand the order of magnitude of THREE HUNDRED MILLION. That is a LOT of people. So how are they logistically going to support the mass relocation of that many people? There are not enough trains, busses, APCs, troop transports, or even enough troops or law enforcement in the US to carry out that kind of relocation. Where are they going to get the food, water, clothing, beds or even find space for that many people?? And please tell me WHY are they going to move EVERYONE in the US into camps? Why not just keep them in the cities?

I did not say EVERYONE will be moved. There will be relocations though, but alot of people will be able to stay in their homes. That is why it is important to have food on hand...and tihis is even if you discount China/Russia. Besides, have you even read whats in the Martial Law plans? Do you know what the Government will be able to do LEGALLY when it is inacted? They can take over everything.

If the dollar is worthless how do you expect the US and the military to afford all this? Gas, trucks, maintenance, food, bedding, clothing, medical care, ammo, guns, water: these are all expenses that the military has to spend DOLLARS on. Where are they going to get the funding for that kind of operation if the dollar is worthless?

They already have those things, why would they need to, everything would be rationed. There will be no need to buy anything...this isnt some little state, this is the Government. Martial Law gives them the power to take over ALL RESOURCES!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

As a patriot mama and a gun owner.
I would rather die fighting back,then
hiding away in another country like
a coward.
Now,if yellowstone erupts...bye, bye!

Its not about that. People will be fighting each other because almost nobody is prepared for whats about to happen. Do you have food stored up and a gun? Because after the Dollar Collapses people will try to take your food instead of not panicking and working together as a community.

If yellowstone erupts now, the whole earth is in trouble. But I dont think that will happen.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
It just won't happen. The only way they can win is through biological warfare. And they know that those bugs can mutate and take them out as well. That is why they haven't done so on the planet already.

That is EXACTLY the reason why Biological attacks by Governments is a Hoax. This is why Swine Flu did not do what the media propagated. It was contained, as all Bio-attacks would be.

And how do you think that China or Russia is going to shut down the power? We took care of that issue back in the late 90's. All our power is generated within the US and the individual states.

They hacked the grid back in 2008 and you can be sure that they did not stop then. It was 2 years ago when they hacked the Pentagon. If they can hack the PENTAGON'S SECURITY SYSTEM what makes you think your town cannot and has not be infiltrated. If you don’t believe this, Google: US electricity grid hacked. China and Russia deny this but of course they would.

And as a former MP and law enforcement, I can tell you that most of them will join our side and restore the constitution, which is what we all swore to protect, and take the country back. I have spoken with many of them

I am sure that some will try. The Michigan Milita just tried a coup and failed. I am not saying that the soldiers and 'Peace Keepers' are evil. No, they are some of the most honorable and selfless people I have ever known. I sure hope they win if they try.

The people that are planning to take guns? If everyone I know takes 2 or 3 out for every time they try to take guns from a home, there won't be anyone left to finish taking the other 120 million guns.

As a former MP you know full and well if an armed suspect points a Gun at you, you would shoot them in a heartbeat. Anyone who raises a Gun to the people trying to take it will be shot. This is common sense. You know scenarios are practiced like this. Hell, I would shoot someone if they pointed a Gun at me. If you are told to drop your weapon and you raise your weapon at them, KYAGB.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I don't recall the Admirals name in WWII that said this, "All we have done is awaken a sleeping giant". That is the American people. And another statement I recall was when he was talking about invasion of America. He said," There will be a gun behind every blade of grass". That is how Russia and China see us as well.

That is a myth. There is not a Gun literally or figuratively, waiting behind every blade of grass. Only about 40% of people in the US own Guns, and maybe 5-10% of those are highly skilled marksmen, imo. Do you have higher numbers?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcandost
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Yes I just created this account, I've been lurking for maybe under a month. I've had no reason to step forward but when I saw this thread I thought it would be about time.

For a second, let's just say martial law was declared, the borders would be closed and all hell would break loose. The economic collapse of the dollar would cause riots and violent acts.

Now let's say the glaciers were to suddenly melt, the sea levels would rise and most of North America would be underwater. If one wanted to avoid such a disaster it would be a good idea to get somewhere high up- in the mountains would be your best bet.

And lastly I would have made a reply to his previous thread but by the time I discovered it Illuminator was inactive.

I am trying to get these people to safety and all they want to do is argue. I am glad you are with me. And also ATS posters are apparently ignoring the climate problems on a Global Scale. Tennesse just flooded the other day. There are many Natural Disasters happening now. Likew I stated before "Do not worry about 2012". You need to get to where you will be in 2012 NOW!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012I really laugh and say with confidence there is NO WAY another country could invade the UNITED STATES of AMERICA,we have the best trained armed forces in the world.and alot of those with the training are National Guard and Reserves.

That is how alot of people think. Arrogance will be their downfall.

Originally posted by alchemist2012
And yes there are Special ops soldiers"Rangers and Green Berets"that are civilians just waiting to be called up or defend in a moments notice.aside from the notion we will be invaded any invasion will have to be a ground
assault.any air will be dealt with with extreme prejudice

I know this. I did not say that America would not fight. All I said is that they will lose. Also, You apparently don't know about how the Chinese/Russian hackers compromised the power grid. If the Power goes out, then what? I know what, you will ALL be taken by suprise. "Hit them first, fast, and hard." This is the reason why Hitler's Blitzkrieg was so sucessful.

Those forces will have to enter via West coast(Cali,OR.WA.)East coast(N.Y. D.C. S and N carolina Georgia)Gulf coast(Texas,LA.Ms.Ala.)when they hit one of these 3 coasts here is a short list of folks they will encounter

Gangster Disciples, Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Vice Lords, Black P. Stones, Tiny Rascal Gang, , Friends Stand United, Armenian Power, Trinitario,Outlaws, and Bandidos, criminal organizations including the American Mafia the Irish Mob, the Israeli mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, and various white supremacist groups including the Ku Klux Klan

Thats not including Armed law abiding citizens and national Guard

Excluding the national guard and ex military people. I highly doubt any of these groups have the training required to defeat any military group. Gangsters will not be the heros of America. They do not care about America, they care about themselves. They will probably try to kill you for your food. Besides all China needs to do is have an emergency draft. They could have 500 million soldiers. They would just keep throwing bodies until you guys are finished.

OHH i think that kinda kills the rounding up part as well..some of your other things i may buy but not a invasion foreign or domestic thx for the good post and the heads up

Well, I honestly hope you are correct.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm out of time. Thanks to all who posted, I wish you all well. Oh and BTW I am not wes penre although I am the one who has been communicating with him. I was only going to try to help him out but i decided to help as many as possible. Good luck with everything.

In Life, Love, Light and Truth, Namaste

Illuminator13.

True-life here are your questions:

Originally posted by true-life
10. What is the duration of the initial event?

I honestly do not know.

1. How do you address the dilemma that we create our truth as we go along in this world.

Find what resonates and pray to The One.

2. Why would we have to physically run away when we should be addressing the fear within ourselves instead.

Leaving a dangerous area is the smart thing to do. I said do not fear and do not painc, just leave.

3. Is the group that you come from helping us learn by putting us through these negative events?

Different group. There are thing I cant say regarding this, sorry. Just get to where I said. Life will be tough wherever you decide to go, but survival is the main thing.

4. Does taking one's life have negative spiritual ramifications?

I would think not because you arre not harming anyone else, but I honestly do not know for sure.

5. Will non-violence (as in Ghandi) en masse provide a solution or would just speed up enslavement?

It does not matter.

6. Do you believe that things happen to us for a purpose and that our faith is sealed?

Yes I believe everything has a purpose.

7. Is America the only place where all these events will transpire?

No, this is a World Wide event.

8. Since equator is 26 miles wider than the Northern, during the shifting of Earth crust which is about to happen - with all the recent Earthquakes as a good indicator, the worst place to be is at the Equator - do you concur?

No. The worst place to be, imo, is the Northen Hemisphere. A lot of people are going to freeze or drown to death. But when you are in the equator the BEST place to be is in the mountains. High, like 2300m above sea level. You may have to hunt for food, but you will survive.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
[edit on 8-5-2010 by swift44]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Interesting prediction but I just dont see it happening quite like this. You're leaving out some major players and catalysts that are likely to start WW3.

What you wrote though reminds me of how the US news media would lay it out for us sheeple. It's all the commies fault, blame the reds!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Leaving the US on short notice and going to another country is not a viable solution. Nor is it something to do without a plan. I'm an expat and have lived outside the US for years so I have no worries regarding living in a different country. How do you propose a US family is to do this? The average American is clueless regarding the real world, it would be better for them to stand and fight than try and run. Do you think you can go to the local Mac Donalds and get a job? Sorry it doesn't work that way.

As for China invading, remember the Little Big Horn? Custer thought he could win but 5000 Lakota Souix proved him wrong. Why? Because thier families were just over the ridge and Custer was known to murder the women and children. China wouldn't stand a chance, we'll fight to save our families just like the Souix.

If the plan is the demise of the US, what makes you think that the NWO will let China and Russia survive? Both are against the NWO as they also want to be the #1 dog.

The plan as laid out is not viable. Should China invade and look to be winning, there might be 600,000 screaming Chinese left of what would remain of China. Don't think for an instant that the US wouldn't nuke-um to save its arse. We did it once for much less and we will do it again. All Russia would have to do is set back and watch the show. When all was said n done they would be #1 by default. Simply not going to happen.

The dollar tanks, so what, they will just introduce a new fiat currency. Trade your dollars for the new money at least at a 10/1 ratio. Life goes on, your just poorer for it. The object of the game is not to get the people in fight mode as the outcome can be unpredictible. The one world government will happen because the people will beg for it and not the otherway around. Keep your eye on the ME as its the linch pin to WWIII. That is where it starts and it ends with the USA, China and Russia out of the game and the world begging for a NWO. History is a great teacher if you listen.

Edited: To correct symbles inserted by my iPod while posting.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by pstrron]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
one thing i feel i need to add is that no matter how an invader gets here or how many of them come, and no matter how trained they are....we still have home field advantage.

the Chinese or Russians or whoever, wont know the terrain and layout like we do. they will have their brief crash course of whatever city they get sent to with little more than a glance at a city map...whereas we know every nook and cranny in our cities.

in the case of martial law it will be the same thing, even if its our own troops...they will have to be redistributed to places they arent from or familure with if they want any hope of keeping the soldiers from turning coat. they certainly arent going to send troops to police their hometowns and if they did it would be the biggest insurrection ever.

i also wonder how they would plan on handling hawaii, alaska, and our other various territories. perhaps if it came down to it some of those territories like guam or Puerto Rico might be easier to get to than a whole nother country...if you wanted to relocate to avoid the mess.

i also wonder how they would handle indian tribes. natives have a unique position/jurisdiction with the federal Government, and have their own police forces. this is important because their police dont assume their authority from the state like normal local police. they also have their own courts. im not saying this makes them immune to the entire situation but its certainly an interesting variable id love to know how they plan on tackling. i know alot of tribes will be damned before they give up their land again...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

"Don't think for an instant that the US wouldn't nuke-um to save its arse."

Amen to that. I'll push the button if they want.
You had a very good, common sense post. I don't think we would all just run or roll over and play dead. I truly hope this is not about to happen. I don't want to think that 1 month from now, life as we know it would be over. Glad I planted my tomatoes yesterday, though.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Maybe the most patriotic Americans are right here on this board, maybe OP is trying to strike fear in this dedicated group to organize, rid of fear in our lives to make some sense and bring harmony. The OP maybe trying to inject fear to weaken our strength and organization in what we are trying to accomplish here on this board. But then again, maybe he is a fellow helping us out.

I think there maybe too much confidence in our government. The U.S. is owned by China. 75% of the US dollars is outside this country and is being controlled there. I do agree with Cliff High (halfpasthuman.com) where he indicates that there might be an event where U.S. would have to hand over some of the CEOs to China for hanging because they sold China gold that was not real.

China relationship - "U.S. ships 800 billion Ameros to China" - don't you think that the government is in bed with China? The U.S. government will gladly help and hand over her citizens to the debtors. When has the government stood up for you? and your rights? Since Lincoln it has been downhill.

A fool does not learn his lesson. Arrogance is the worst mistake a person can make. The people who demonstrate arrogance will be in the vanguard and the first to perish . What would there be to show for it?

Start being uncomfortable. Set your affairs in order. Abandon what felt home and make the home in your head. Take a stand for ideas not materials or dirt. Give and you shall receive. Start practicing that with your neighbor, your friends and family.

Backup plan - set one locally with your family and friends just in case. Set a second one out of the country. Don't stash $US that will become useless. with hyperinflation a loaf of bread could cost $10k this year.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I see the name of this game.

All along the "instigators" have been attempting to get people to rise up to violence. Now they want everyone to scream and run for the hills. Either of these actions will result in justifying a martial law scenerio.

One of the NLE exercises was titled "mass migration". So I guess they have already planned for it. Any traffic increase in the next few weeks or months will result in choke points and the "borders" that will be closed will be the ones in your own town!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join