It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan for the United States of America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am surprised to see this post didn't get more attention after reading the OP's original. Timing is a complete and utter bitch. I'm just starting to realize my own enlightenment and the # decides to blast into the fan. No matter what happens, good luck to you all.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
You know why no one invades the united states? It's because they know are citizens are freaking nuts for the most part, and are almost all of us armed. Most Americans stray away from certain places on their own soil because of their own people, if an American doesn't go into an american ghetto for fear of his life, what makes you think anyone in their right mind would attempt to invade there? Not to mention over half the military would more than likely default and go back home to their families. People like to dehumanize militants, in the end, they are just like you and I, human.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Here's whats really going to happen, nothing.

Humans have this built in flaw that a majority suffer with that they believe they are so important as to be alive to witness the "End of Days".

We are a wafer on the graph of time here on Earth and calamities will come and go but the Earth shall go on.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Im sorry but we here in America will not fall for your fear mongering. We are armed and ready. And when the war starts we will kill 20 of yours to every 1 of ours. In the end we will win. America is soft I agree but we are getting tough again. The people are waking up.
If war comes to our cotenant the people will rally and overwhelm the opposition.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How is warning someone fear mongering? Simple answer, it's not. If Hidden Hand would have gave this warning I'd be already out there with what I could carry in my hands and what I couldn't but needed in my arse lol. Don't get me wrong, I trust Illuminator, but he didn't possess the vibe Hidden Hand did being the 'enemy'.

As long as you people know you're free to do whatever, I don't see how he's hurting anyone regardless. He may have saved some lifes and that's a good thing in my book.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
its july and all is the same

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sattva

well the economy isn't the same it is getting worse.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You could leave but have you done research on the Passports that contain RFID chips...buddy your not going anywhere until your done paying these taxes to the great ole U.S. of A...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Good afternoon ats,

It would seem that I am not a graduate of "Prophecy School"; as my timeline for these events are wrong, but still be on the look out for them in the next few years.

I am sure you know about the Russian spies that infiltrated the USA, can you guess why? There are also chinese spies here as well. And no, they are not just sight seeing. If anyone on this site is currently in the US Navy, have you been seeing any strange activity in the Pacific Ocean?

Now, Economically things are accelerating but not as quickly as I believed so, sorry to have alarmed you so soon. But there are a few things I do know, but the daes may change, there are many variables to this but here are some general things:

By 2012 the Dollar will lose it's status as the World Reserve Currency.
Global Currency by 2014 (Unity in Diversity).
New Union of Nations.
Dramatic Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Tornadoes, Sinkholes, etc.

I feel bad for misleading you guys about the dates and times so here are some things:

Do not be scared.
Stay positive.
Meditate (Just Quitely Breathe, no Mantras)
Spread the Love, Dark times are ahead.
Stay cool, calm and collected.
Be prepared for the worst.
WORK OUT/GET IN SHAPE.
Look out for others as well as yourself.
Remember the Golden Rule and treat your brothers and sisters with much respect---Dont forget the Law of One, everything IS connected.
NEVER GIVED UP! (That means no to suicide.)

Places to be (Assuming no natural disasters happen and you can afford to be there):

Rome, Italy
Malta
Cusco, Peru
Lima, Peru
The Vatican

Or for the adventurous:

Denver, Colorado (Go to nthe DIA and check out the Murals, they are not evil or sinister as some point out, its just a story about the dawning of the new one world age)
Washington D.C.
Great Britian
Poland
Russia
China
India
California, USA. (LA, Hollywood, etc. Its going to get pretty rowdy here.)

Ok, that is all. Again I would like to apologize for my premature warning and I would hope that I am forgiven. I went against a few Universal Laws during this time a few months ago and I was punished. The punishment as subsided though and now all is well on my end. I am 'amped' for the Trials to begin.

Thats is all, good luck ats. May Lucifer light the way for you.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Sattva

well the economy isn't the same it is getting worse.

The situation is accelerating, but I believe it will last the rest of the year.

There will be massive cuts in your governments spending and social programs will lose funding. Look for increasing unemployment and inflation due to the 'rescue packages' and 'bailouts'.

If you can leave do so. If not, get prepared for the worst.

Even if you cant soend alot just make little purchases here and there. Get in shape too.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

1. When will major cooling down and water level rising start?
2. So there won't be any "experience a period of (what will feel 'ecstatic') zero-point time" and "transport to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of 'Earth Replica')" as it was predicted by Hidden Hand? Or will it happen? When will it happen?

[edit on 14-7-2010 by knurge]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
in re some earlier posts;
it was Admiral Isoruku Yamamoto that suggested an invader of the US would meet a rifle behind every blade of grass.

even if only 40% of us have guns, that's still something like 80 million gunmen defending home turf.

if an outside force (aliens, Russians/Chinese, NWO) wants to run the US, they need only to force a treaty on the extant government and let us stay semi-autonomous, as the Romans used to do. I can easily see Islam doing this to Europe in the next few years (you want our oil? sign up for the Caliphate).

imho running would be the WORST thing you could do. you'd interfere with troop movements and lose your home-field advantage. If you're in a large city...well you're probably screwed anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I do not see a urgency.

Thats because you are discount the food shortage. I am sure it will cause the economy to collapse. I say you have from now until Mid-June at the latest.

Here we are in August, people like you should be held criminally liable for the lies you spread.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

That's pretty funny.

Just because he posted all this "end of the world" stuff, doesn't mean you have to believe it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
New member, long time student of many things religious, mystic, esoteric, etc, etc... I've read Hidden_Hands material, which eventually led me to Illuminator13. I liked what I gathered from each of thier original threads, taking certain info that fits in from what I've gathered over the years...

However, it would seem that Illuminator13 has started contradicting himself. So:
1 - If he is/was genuine originally, than it's possible his account has been compromised.
2 - He has just proven himself a hoax from the beginning.

Originally, Hidden_Hand came out in his "Window of Opportunity" post, stating, "Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered."

Hidden_Hand said he'd be here for a week, said what he had to say, then dissapeared.

Illuminator13 claimed in his "Opportunity Knocks again" thread that he was here to do basically the same thing...
1) That he had knowledge of the Bloodlines and was here to answer questions
2) that he was only going to be here a certain amount of time
3) and clear up some of Hidden_Hands mistakes, because he quote, "talked too much".

Fine, I bought it, read what he wrote... (just recently as a mattor of fact), thought it to be intelligent and insightful, and took what I thought I needed to take from it. Since he claimed he was on the same mission as Hidden_Hand, just opposite sides, he didn't seem to say anything contradictary to hidden hand and made a case about why hidden hand was wrong to say too much.

Now it would seem he is back, or that he never really left in the first place...
If you read the "Opportunity Knocks Again" thread, Illuminator13 was VERY persistent on downplaying future events and repeated again and again that, "they didn't matter", "work on yourself", "you're going to die sometime". Then comes out months later in this thread and states how Americas going to fall, run for your lives! If this is all a game, then why the post of fear? Of course, you can easily state "don't be afraid", but it's obvious a post like that is going to spread fear. It completely went against the logic of yours from the opportunity knocks thread. If Hidden_Hand said too much, than what did you just do in this thread?! Hypocritical much?

You sound very intelligent and you may very well be in the "know"... Though Hidden_Hand himself stated that there were no "walkons", (which is one of your few contradictions from your original thread). I believe some of your predictions will most likely and seem to be happening... but I would expect the original Illuminator13 (as he was in his first post) to completely downplay all of this, let alone not post this thread in the first place if he were going to be consistent.

But if you are a Bloodline member, or walkon, weren't you supposed to say what you were gonna say and dissapear? Weren't those the rules? Which leads me back to my original reason for posting. Either your account has been compromised, or you're a fraud to being with.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Koition because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sattva

It's now 6 and a half years later.

None of that sh#t happened.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Illuminator13

I can assure you being in a foreign country (Asia, central and south America) without money..... many would consider it a fate worse than death.. Better to starve among family and friends than beg on a sidewalk in a foreign land IMO.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's a fact, when an invading army actually sets up. Its then high cost Urban warfare, no amount of high tech makes much difference. Its a matter of who has more weapons, and who's home turf the fighting is on, home troops have an advantage. and after the attrition is matched up which side has the most standing. Invasion forces need a totally superior amount of soldiers numbers wise. I forget the ideal but five to one might be something like it. If you are talking 300 million armed Americans forget it.

However if depopulation is the game, just pull the plug on the economy and the country would eat itself.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Reading from the perspective of today, looks the OP was right after all - especially knowing what we now know with regard to the 'Plan for the USA' as according to Hillary and Obama.

WWG1WGA

edit on 11-3-2019 by Heirophant because: Wrong formatting

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Chinese would never *overtly* invade the United States. You're *most likely* never going to see a land invasion of the United States in the near future. Far too costly and the logistics is horrendous.

An invasion by business, trade and technology, however, is happening and has already been happening for quite some time. An example is the "Chinese invasion of Sub-Saharan Africa". Do you see Chinese aircraft carriers dotting the Indian Ocean and millions of Chinese soldiers landing in Africa? No. But there are LOADS of Chinese BUSINESSES and businessmen and workers in Africa, loads of Chinese investments, Chinese-owned mines, Chinese-funded infrastructure projects etc etc. Just an example there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join