It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan for the United States of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Good afternoon to all who will listen, I feel obligated to inform you of something.

As I am sure you know, the US Economy is about to crash very soon. This event will have catastrophic effects on the American People. There will be many deaths due to what is going to happen. I will, to the best of my knowledge, give you the Timeline of events as I see it, some of these things you know are going to happen, others you might not know about. If you leave the United States within the next Week or so, you will be spare this fate. If you do leave, do not go to Canada, it is not safe. Go to either South America or Africa. Move near the Equator Everywhere else will eventually succumb to the events that are about to take place. You thought 'chemtrails', 'population control', 'nwo', 'Planet X' and 'illuminati' were the most of your troubles, you are sadly mistaken. I am assuming most of ATS posters are American, so this WILL affect you. Hoarding food, Gold, Silver, Guns act. These will not save you from this fate. I write these events to save those with eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart to listen so please do not bother with petty comments. Thank you and here is The Plan for the United States of America. It will unfold in time.

1.) US Economy Crashes. Dollar becomes worthless.
2.) Americans panic. Looting, murder, stealing, riots happen.
3.) Martial Law is declared. Military steps in, Borders close, all of America stops. Your 'freedom' is now null and void. All Guns are banned and Gold is banned (This may happen immediately after #1.)
4.) Americans are put into camps (not concentration camps.) to maintain order.
5.) Some succumb to Starvation*, other people also will be murdering themselves.
6.) The Chinese and Russians cut off 'Power Grid' to the United States of America.
7.) The Chinese Invade the USA, maybe the Russians also.
8.) Because nobody will be armed except for the 'Peace Keepers' the USA will fall.
9.) All of America is destroyed and split up between the nations who conquer it and most Americans are killed.
10.) The United States of America ends as we know it.

Now as far as I know, this is the 'plan'. I hope it does not happen, but I am sure it will. If you can leave the US within one week I suggest you get out. I have given instructions on where to go earlier. The US Economy should collapse within one month which will set these events into motion. Also expect some natural disasters to happen also.

This is a grave time for the USA. Leave if you can and be spared this fate.

*There is a food shortage in the US that has not been broadcast in the Major Media. Some sites have covered this. When the Dollar collapses the price of everything will rise due to Hyperinflation. This will make most of the American People panic and thus Martial Law will be initiated, and then comes in China's takeover.

If you plan on staying in America or can't leave, good luck. If you do decide to leave before Martial Law is activated, do so within the next few days-week. When Martial Law is active, the US Borders will close and you will be stuck. Plane tickets only cost about $1000-$2000. If you are short on money, sell whatever you own and buy a plane ticket out, even if it’s your Car. Which do you value more, the Car or your life? If you don’t have a Passport, try to get one rushed to you immediately by googling 'fast passport'. Also, if you get overseas before the US Economic Collapse, change currency immediately as the Dollar will be worthless.

I hope some good was done here.

Good luck.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Illuminator13]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh, this thread is not meant to scare, only inform. Time is running out fast.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
well, I for one have tons of friends all over the world. I am plugged in.
and as I type. a response to your thread. I do not see a urgency.
the events you are describing could and may happen, but you are very wrong about being unarmed. we have two kinds of weapons in America.
those they know about and 80% they dont know about. got it. foreign anyone will meet a wall of lead. end of story.

ask yourself why didn't Japan Invade... its because every household has self protection,. most of American Males have went through military training, most are specialized trades - like make the other guy die for his cause, we adapt and we over come when engaged.
our failures are our leaders failures - but we the people never fail.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

I am preparing my family for this type of scenario already.
I am not leaving the united states either.I will just have to
stick and stay and see what happens.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
Good afternoon to all who will listen,

I will, to the best of my knowledge, give you the Timeline of events as I see it, some of these things you know are going to happen, others you might not know about.

Care to share WHY you know and the rest of us don't?

1.) US Economy Crashes. Dollar becomes worthless.

Auditing the Fed will do this nicely and will push people to support a one-world financial system that will very quickly lead to a one-world government.
This is why I believe Obama now supports this.

3.) Martial Law is declared. Military steps in, Borders close, all of America stops. Your 'freedom' is now null and void. All Guns are banned and Gold is banned (This may happen immediately after #1.)

Many people on here think that banning guns will be easy. There were measures put into place within the Constitution that basically says nobody can take away those rights.

This is not to say they may not try -- it just isn't as easy as some make it out to be. Further, one that I feel will be unsuccessful.

4.) Americans are put into camps (not concentration camps.) to maintain order.

Camps for 300 million people? They would have to already have been built. Care to share where they are all located. 300 million is a rather large number.

5.) Some succumb to Starvation*, other people also will be murdering themselves.

Murdering yourself is called suicide and yes, that will be a possibility as people run out of hope and become more and more desperate. This is already happening on a small scale when people lost buckets when the market tanked last September.

Now as far as I know, this is the 'plan'.

Again....this is the 'plan' says whom?

I hope it does not happen, but I am sure it will.

This is a contradiction. You can not hope against something you already know is happening.

If you can leave the US within one week I suggest you get out.

For those of us that don't know, care to tell us where you think we should all go? This is rather a huge declaration to make and is sure to get some people to panic.

If you are short on money, sell whatever you own and buy a plane ticket out, even if it’s your Car. Which do you value more, the Car or your life?

And you are going to arrive in a foreign country penniless? You have now just become a FOREIGN homeless guy? How is THAT safe?

I hope some good was done here.

If the goal was to come up with the most fear-mongering thread yet, then yes, it was good for that.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I do not see a urgency.

Thats because you are discount the food shortage. I am sure it will cause the economy to collapse. I say you have from now until Mid-June at the latest.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

well I think your plan is far fetched for one reason, there are 300,000,000 Americans, and only roughly 2.5 Million Miltary personel. Good Luck with your martial law because I will not heistate to kill a soldier if he thinks I or my family are going to the Gulags.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I am preparing my family for this type of scenario already.
I am not leaving the united states either.I will just have to
stick and stay and see what happens.

Well do not be afraid. If these things I have written come to pass do not panic, fear is your worst enemy. Besides even if you do die, dont we all have to go someday?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

well I think your plan is far fetched for one reason, there are 300,000,000 Americans, and only roughly 2.5 Million Miltary personel. Good Luck with your martial law because I will not heistate to kill a soldier if he thinks I or my family are going to the Gulags.

Local Law Enforcement/SWAT teams will be also used and if not then that means China will cut the power and attack immediately then. I did not consider that.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
LOL.... I think your talking about Europe, where the population is timid and disarmed. The world can see what very "few" insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan can do to a modern army... now think of a "few million" pissed off Americans facing those Russian and Chinese armies.... We know the Russians and Chinese will kill us, no use surrendering to die starving in a camp / gulag.

I don't think so.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
well, I for one have tons of friends all over the world. I am plugged in.
and as I type. a response to your thread. I do not see a urgency.
the events you are describing could and may happen, but you are very wrong about being unarmed. we have two kinds of weapons in America.
those they know about and 80% they dont know about. got it. foreign anyone will meet a wall of lead. end of story.

ask yourself why didn't Japan Invade... its because every household has self protection,. most of American Males have went through military training, most are specialized trades - like make the other guy die for his cause, we adapt and we over come when engaged.
our failures are our leaders failures - but we the people never fail.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Anti-Evil]

The OP assumption (and a fair one) is that guns will be taken away. If that is allowed to be completed....then we fall. (ie...China or whoever)

I disagree with your assumption about most American males receiving military training....they play "war" video games, I'll give you that much...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was almost interested until I saw the 'americans in concentration camps' bit.

Never happen. We are one of the most heavily armed populaces on the face of the earth.

The military we have could not even HOPE to contain, corral and send people to concentration camps. A military of 4 million trying to deal with a nation of almost 300 million, shooting at them from every corner, rooftop and ditch?

Keep dreaming.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I have nothing to be afraid about anyway.
I am preparing for the worst just in case.
Besides,I know that God is on His throne
and Jesus is by His side.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Care to share WHY you know and the rest of us don't?

No.

Auditing the Fed will do this nicely and will push people to support a one-world financial system that will very quickly lead to a one-world government.
This is why I believe Obama now supports this.

I believe you are misled and Obama is a puppet.

Many people on here think that banning guns will be easy. There were measures put into place within the Constitution that basically says nobody can take away those rights.

This is not to say they may not try -- it just isn't as easy as some make it out to be. Further, one that I feel will be unsuccessful.

Martial Law Usurps the Constitution. If the 'Peace Keepers' are given a direct order to take your guns, they will.

Camps for 300 million people? They would have to already have been built. Care to share where they are all located. 300 million is a rather large number.

They have been bulit and some old military installations will be used.

Murdering yourself is called suicide and yes, that will be a possibility as people run out of hope and become more and more desperate. This is already happening on a small scale when people lost buckets when the market tanked last September.

The coming situation in America IS hopeless. There will be no economic recovery and the health care bill was designed and passed to keep the public distracted. It is no secret that the US Government cannot afford to fund that bill.

This is a contradiction. You can not hope against something you already know is happening.

I can 'hope' regardless. Maybe something will happen to alter this situtation....I 'hope' something does but I dont think anything will.

For those of us that don't know, care to tell us where you think we should all go? This is rather a huge declaration to make and is sure to get some people to panic.

If you believe, leave. If not stay. You will find out if you made the right decision by the end of 2010.

And you are going to arrive in a foreign country penniless? You have now just become a FOREIGN homeless guy? How is THAT safe?

You misinterpret. If you sell everything immediately you should end up with more money than can be spent on a Plane Ticket. If you cannot afford to leave, well I guess your stuck.

If the goal was to come up with the most fear-mongering thread yet, then yes, it was good for that.

Sometimes the facts are scary. The main thing to do is not to panic and logically figure out a way to leave. If the Nanking people were warned of the impending genocide of their people, would that have been considered 'fear-mongering'? Or would it be Reality. Americans do not want to accept the truth that their country in finished and that will cost them dearly.

I noticed you selected certain parts to reply to. What is your stance on the Spring US food shortage? or Chinas planned attack? or How the Russians and Chinese Spies hacked the US Power Grid? Why do you not question these?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
We know the Russians and Chinese will kill us, no use surrendering to die starving in a camp / gulag.

The fact is that you do realize America is finished? Don't worry, I'll fight with you. I am in America right now and will be here for these events. I will take up arms with you all and die with you all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I have nothing to be afraid about anyway.
I am preparing for the worst just in case.
Besides,I know that God is on His throne
and Jesus is by His side.

Thats good, have 'faith'. I am not afraid either, just warning those who can still get out.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'm sure you may believe all that in your heart of hearts right now but I just dont see it playing out quite that way,
not at all.
I wont elaborate but there are neighborhoods I wouldnt go up against let alone entire states.
You under estimate the response.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
The military we have could not even HOPE to contain, corral and send people to concentration camps. A military of 4 million trying to deal with a nation of almost 300 million, shooting at them from every corner, rooftop and ditch?

1.) This is an overexaggeration. 300 million people do not have guns in the USA. Nor are they all trained marksmen capable of such a thing.

2.) You also doubt the skill of the 'Peace Keepers'. I was training attempt to be a Special Operations Solider (Pararescue) and have researched the military/swat teams/us marshals. They are highly skilled and can take on Americans.

3.) You underestimate the power of fear. If one is killed in front of others, resistace can be quelled. There will be 'Freedom Fighters' or 'Partriots' who stand up to this but they will all die.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
I'm sure you may believe all that in your heart of hearts right now but I just dont see it playing out quite that way,
not at all.I wont elaborate but there are neighborhoods I wouldnt go up against let alone entire states.You under estimate the response.

You simply don't understand. You have not even referred to the FOOD SHORTAGE in the USA! Or the impending attack by the Chinese or the Power grid being hacked. You are missing the Big Picture.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And how is China going to cut our power? Our power is generated within the US and every state has power generation plants. Florida has 3 nuclear plants, a hydro-electric plant, and numerous other generating stations. We are not dependent on China, Russia, or anyone else for power generation.

Are you in the US or are you stating this from some other country? One thing I can tell you for sure as former military police and law enforcement is that our guy all have families in this country. They are not on the side of a whacked out political leader and you can figure a good percentage will join the citizens and restore the constitution, straighten out the wrongs that have been done, and rebuild this country stronger than it has ever been. Besides, there are more retired, or ex-military than there is active duty military.

If that is someones plan that you 'know' about, they are in for a rude awakening!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join