It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most alien believers need to use rational and critical thinking..:D

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would love to see the real disclosure my self but as OP claim there are probably none coming in the near future. I believe in ufos but im certain no one here on ats can provide us with the real material.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
For anyone who has not had a alien experiences,trust me it is not something you ask for are want,Why?because of some of the posts on this thread,This is something you do not choose are have any control over,Do you really think that people that had a alien abduction experiences are just crazy and need to be sent to a mental hospital?Then the mental hospitals would be overflowing because it happens alot.So if it has never happen to you then you really don't have any ideal how it feels,and i can assure you it is not something to laugh at

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Let me make it clear..I do not believe there is alien life amongst us but I will except the theory that there is life elsewhere and I do believe in UFO's as I have seen them but to me they are Unidentified Flying Objects not UFOs = Alien spacecraft. I also believe that alien abductions are the result of mental illness, sleep disorders and others natural explainations and that there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of it being alien in nature. In fact there is absolutely no proof there are here period...the best proof they have for aliens being here is pure heresay and nothing more. No DNA, no photos, no video and no body....heck even religious people have photos/0videos of supposed virgin mary, jesus and statues crying and other crap.

Is it me or do the believers just seem like a big freakin joke? I mean you can pretty much post anything concerning these subjects and you will automatically get stars and flags no matter how ridiculous the story. You will have posters proclaiming that it is the best footage/video they have ever seen or that the story would be the most credible they have ever come across because of who said it. Take the russian one...about some politician claiming contact and that the aliens are were afraid of us until they got some russian tech...etc.

One of the comments made me laugh at how stupid it was....one of the reasons given as to why this might be true is that aliens somehow made it here from another galaxy or where ever and yet had no clue about nuclear technology. When given rational explainations as to why this cannot possibly be true...the believers will start giving excuses as to why it could be..ie maybe they are not as intelligent as us, maybe they are no that far ahead of us, we can't think like aliens...etc. instead of excuses for once....I would like some type of evidence instead of stories....is that too much to ask. As someone said once...stop using your holy grail of excuses....the government is hiding this information of aliens....if this was true...then no footage of supposed Alien ufo's would exist, nor would people be allowed to talk openly about this subject. The fact is...the government most likely has nothing to disclose about aliens...and is more than happy you believe this because it allows them to do so much under the guise of aliens.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by kerazeesicko]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you should re-read this by ATS which is placed at the top of each Aliens/UFO thread:

"This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com\'s tradition of supporting the examination of the \"extraterrestrial phenomenon\" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals."

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Out of boredom this moring I will respond to your thread that I have purposely ignored so far as you dismiss thousands and thousands of various reports that clearly shows that you have a locked mind.

As a UFO believer, and time-loss experiencer and having a long look at a low, slow and silent large "triangle" in 1998, I feel quilified to make a counter judgment to your closed-minded little quiet triade against anyone that accepts the evidence or even the principle that UFOs exist and come here.

If you allow--as per my signature quotes--that advanced technologies can side-step the basic principles of physics which is mass (which automatically means that gravity is irrelevant) then it follows that Prof. Einstein's limit to the ultrimate velocity of an object is incorrect. That means that much of the stuff that Sagan preached to you is quite wrong (and done purposely, of course, to deny the existence here and now of UFOs).

--Many of us have personal proof that your mental argument is worthless, even insane here on ATS. Basically, you have been--or did it yourself--brainwashed to accept exactly what the PTB want you to believe until they are ready, or have to, reveal the UFO secrets.

If you can even consider the possibility that even one UFO report is legit or that even one of the huge triangles are OUR craft, then surely your wise thinking must have you conclude that just, maybe you need to rethink what you think. At least, I think you do.

Bersonally, I really think you just wanted to raise a little Hell here on the list. So smile, you suckered me into it finally.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join