It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most alien believers need to use rational and critical thinking..:D

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Let me make it clear..I do not believe there is alien life amongst us but I will except the theory that there is life elsewhere and I do believe in UFO's as I have seen them but to me they are Unidentified Flying Objects not UFOs = Alien spacecraft. I also believe that alien abductions are the result of mental illness, sleep disorders and others natural explainations and that there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of it being alien in nature. In fact there is absolutely no proof there are here period...the best proof they have for aliens being here is pure heresay and nothing more. No DNA, no photos, no video and no body....heck even religious people have photos/0videos of supposed virgin mary, jesus and statues crying and other crap.

Is it me or do the believers just seem like a big freakin joke? I mean you can pretty much post anything concerning these subjects and you will automatically get stars and flags no matter how ridiculous the story. You will have posters proclaiming that it is the best footage/video they have ever seen or that the story would be the most credible they have ever come across because of who said it. Take the russian one...about some politician claiming contact and that the aliens are were afraid of us until they got some russian tech...etc.

One of the comments made me laugh at how stupid it was....one of the reasons given as to why this might be true is that aliens somehow made it here from another galaxy or where ever and yet had no clue about nuclear technology. When given rational explainations as to why this cannot possibly be true...the believers will start giving excuses as to why it could be..ie maybe they are not as intelligent as us, maybe they are no that far ahead of us, we can't think like aliens...etc. instead of excuses for once....I would like some type of evidence instead of stories....is that too much to ask. As someone said once...stop using your holy grail of excuses....the government is hiding this information of aliens....if this was true...then no footage of supposed Alien ufo's would exist, nor would people be allowed to talk openly about this subject. The fact is...the government most likely has nothing to disclose about aliens...and is more than happy you believe this because it allows them to do so much under the guise of aliens.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by kerazeesicko]

+27 more 
posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So is this just a thread where you mock people who believe in aliens?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

like omg atleast you have an open mind, rite?

congratulations.

+24 more 
posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You have seen ufos. You believe in them. You feel there is other life in the universe.

You think people who believe in aliens, though, are a joke?? You really didn't see a contradiction there?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
seems like you "believe" an awful lot..
which means you really don't know.
well, some people actually do.
one day you will
maybe.
then you can stop "believing" all the little stories your mind tells you.

this thread, and the ignorance in your post is a joke.

fail.

p.s.. hypocrite much?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I also believe that alien abductions are the result of mental illness, sleep disorders and others natural explainations and that there is absolutely no evidence what so ever of it being alien in nature

I tend to agree with you but there is something eerily familiar about abduction scenarios and what we humans do in the name of "conservation". You know how we take "lesser" animals, probe them, tag them, study them and occasionally pick an individual for dissection and we still claim it is for the "good of the species"? What if the aliens are doing the same to us? What if Earth is their national forest so-to-speak, a green corner of the Universe that they won't plunder but treat more like a biological preserve. Of course they'll dip in every now and then, take a few of us for testing and such and all for the "good of the species".

Honestly that analogy is the only think lending alien abductions any credence. I am sure the vast majority of them are sleep paralysis related but who knows really. I also don't trust hypnosis as a way to get at people's memories, sure its a great parlor gag but its not really reliable.

The thing is that if the aliens are advanced enough to get here from other star systems maybe they are also advanced enough to come and go without leaving any physical evidence of their existence behind. Of course we'll never know about the evidence being left behind when the ones doing the research are biased UFO zealots instead of real professional unbiased scientists. Thanks to new agers and people who believe in Atlantis, Reptilians and Nibiru the scientific community wouldn't touch Ufology with a ten foot pole.

There are many level-headed skeptical "believers" like me. I believe its possible aliens are among us but I wouldn't presume to say I know one way or another whether they're really here.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
anyone can say anything, doesn't always prove them right or even wrong.

joke was a harsh term to use on fellow ats ers maybe you should correct it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I guess also..
the "mentally ill" who get abducted and have material from outside of our solar system implanted into their bodies [ many of them the exact same objects]
... [ yes, do the research]

their crazy minds must simply manifest it into their bodies.

brilliant.
makes sense.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Nice Rant, glad you got that off your chest.

Now, can we go back to looking at moving points of light in a dark sky and trying to check the object for known phenomena first?

Your approach seems equally unscientific to me as those you choose to generalize and put down. No soup for you.

[edit on 5/5/10 by argentus]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

have you got any pics of these implements that have been implanted into humans from outer space, just curious, I thought most of them where chips

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

You have seen ufos. You believe in them. You feel there is other life in the universe.

You think people who believe in aliens, though, are a joke?? You really didn't see a contradiction there?

I hjave seen UFO's as in I could not identify them not as in Alien spacecraft. I believe there may be alien life out there but here...no evidence of that it is happening. I think people who believe aliens are here and will believe anything posted on the internet about them not matter how ridiculous are a joke.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
billions of stars in OUR GALAXY

billions of GALAXIES

do the math ...

there is life out there

for people to believe that they could have come here, it is plausible

but I believe the ancient alien theory is more interesting than studying these UFO cases, simply because there are no evidences and because the governments can already be developing these kind of tech, so there is no way to know if UFOs are or not alien origin

but as I said, the ancient theory is very plausible, there are some evidences and you can make a case, simply because some things are so extraordinary that happened so many years ago that you cant deny that the theory is interesting and possible

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
I guess also..
the "mentally ill" who get abducted and have material from outside of our solar system implanted into their bodies [ many of them the exact same objects]
... [ yes, do the research]

their crazy minds must simply manifest it into their bodies.

brilliant.
makes sense.

]Ahh..yes the supposed alien implants...lol. Answer me these why do they look suspiciously like glass...metal and why are they in areas you find that can be easily explained by a fall....hands, nose, legs, buttocks..and here is the scientific data from numerous sources outisde of the ufo community to tell us there are not of this earth.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I believe there may be alien life out there but here...no evidence of that it is happening. I think people who believe aliens are here and will believe anything posted on the internet about them not matter how ridiculous are a joke.

Alien believers are a joke.lol

Perhaps you should have directed your attention then on those who believe everything they are told without proof. Or people who think aliens are HERE. Otherwise you are in danger of calling yourself a joke.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Exactly what I expected...being called close minded and whatever names they can come up with. Read what my sig says.. I am open minded and have looked at the evidence....guess what...nothing rational or scientific tthat would lead me to believe they are here.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I though the thread of this type were suppose to end....

Since the UFO areana see's such debate and obvious hate as seen in this OP.

What is the point of the thread, to call others out and say what?

So I am a joke huh, because I believe in Aliens?

Before you continue in this fine lined area I think you should read the
Terms and Conditions of your "agreement" with ATS.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Anyway have a great day in denialville!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
billions of stars in OUR GALAXY

billions of GALAXIES

do the math ...

there is life out there

for people to believe that they could have come here, it is plausible

but I believe the ancient alien theory is more interesting than studying these UFO cases, simply because there are no evidences and because the governments can already be developing these kind of tech, so there is no way to know if UFOs are or not alien origin

but as I said, the ancient theory is very plausible, there are some evidences and you can make a case, simply because some things are so extraordinary that happened so many years ago that you cant deny that the theory is interesting and possible

That is why I accept the alien are out there theory...but not the aliens are here one. Also Aliens were here in the past are being made by the believers...who think they know more than actual archeologists in explaining cave drawings and other artist renditions.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
We are here to find our own truth.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Thank you. I foed this user for future reference.
I don't usually foe people, but he asked for it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

s914.photobucket.com... Guess what? Here is a still photograph of real aliens taken from my video of those same aliens that has been posted on ATS for a long time. I have been trying to deny the ignorance here for a long time but i fear it is too deeply entrenched. I will post a link to the video that is also posted on photobucket. Springer was correct when he warned of the danger of missing the real first contact. s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 103131p://pm3113 by debris765nju]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join