It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by MoorfNZ
The BNP guys tone was fine and calm until he was spat on. I think he was verbally accosted and retaliated.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MoorfNZ]

How do you work out that Bob (the BNP guy) was verbally accosted?

Did you watch the footage i posted above?

How was HE verbally accosted? Please explain

As per everyone else, I was speculating - I said "I think" - not that it was a definite. However, reading other press it says he was verbally accosted while out canvassing and I think it's blatantly obvious what we saw on the vid was at the very least a few seconds into the incident. I just stated what I "thought" happened.

I wonder if the guy would still have spat in his face had he know Bailey is ex-Royal Marines

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Heres my two pence. The British Nazi Party (dont give me any guff about the name, I know scum when I smell it) deserve EVERY form of negative press, negative treatment, physical abuse, mental torture, hell even being exposed to sarin gas. They are an insult to my grandfathers, who fought the nazis in the second world war, and a terrible example of so called "Britishness".
I say this as a full blooded celt, if I had been on that street, with those asian fellows, and that candidate, I would have not only backed those asian chaps up, but I would have made the BNP candidate a permanent part of one of the nearby garden walls, and then painted the following , in his blood, on the nearest availabe surface:

"NO NAZIS THIS SIDE OF THE CHANNEL. K.B.O."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Completely agree, I cannot believe there are members of this site who dare to breathe out "deny ignorance" that support the unabashed racism of this party. It seems their platform is "blame the non-whites". What a stupid, unintellectual, ignorant argument.

Reform immigration if you must but stop being a racist douchebag people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Heres my two pence. The British Nazi Party (dont give me any guff about the name, I know scum when I smell it) deserve EVERY form of negative press, negative treatment, physical abuse, mental torture, hell even being exposed to sarin gas. They are an insult to my grandfathers, who fought the nazis in the second world war, and a terrible example of so called "Britishness".
I say this as a full blooded celt, if I had been on that street, with those asian fellows, and that candidate, I would have not only backed those asian chaps up, but I would have made the BNP candidate a permanent part of one of the nearby garden walls, and then painted the following , in his blood, on the nearest availabe surface:

"NO NAZIS THIS SIDE OF THE CHANNEL. K.B.O."

Grandparents and gt-grandparents on both sides of my family fought for Britain and "Britishness" - my family continues to be in the the Forces. However, I can tell you now, they would be disgusted at how much Britain is being forced underground in the name of racism.

Just to note - the BNP ARE scum, Nazi-riddled and to be shunned, but there has to be some immigration reform in the UK, there's no doubt that Brits are feeling as if their patriotism has to be hidden...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

You might think it is a valid defence, but I was spat on by someone once while queing for a swimming pool one bank holiday monday. They pushed into the queue with their family in front of me, my GF and my younger brother. I politely asked them to join the queue and they went mental, culminating in me getting hit in the back of the head and a mouth full of someone else's spit, leading me to thump someone in the face.

I got charged with assault, despite there being CCTV (which wasn't taken) because I was the young 18 year old presumed to be a troublemaker and because I had no injuries (can't help it if they start a fight they couldn't win!). My solicitors let me down, for sure, but the system cannot be trusted to do justice. I was eventually convicted and fined.

IMO, the Asian lad got what he asked for but both groups were clearly beligerent from the outside and we don't know what was going on before the video clip begins. It wouldn't surprise me if it has been edited by the BNP (i presume it's their video) to paint them in the best possible light, which is still rather murky....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The only thing i'm saying here is:

If anyone spat in my face, no matter how big or small they are - they better be able to run fast, or they'll end up with a smack in the mouth.

Spitting is downright obnoxious, those asian lads could have easily pulled the BNP guy up on any number of issues, but instead resorted to intimidation and childish outbursts.

IMHO those hoodies got what they deserved.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

I didn't say How do you know 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt that Bob was verbally accosted, I just asked how/why you thought that?

I think it's clear that the BNP were goading those guys and think the video clearly shows this, you think the opposite, that's cool.... but I laid out my reason, I was just asking your opinion as how/why you thought that Bob was the "victim"

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It's all good

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well, I know who I WON'T be voting for today!

I really do despise the BNP.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned spitting in someone face is a no no, and bound to get a slap in response, regardless of who they are..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

I understand that, but if we are to remove undesirables from other nations, we must first cleanse our nation of xenophobic thugs. We have no moral high ground while such filth is in our midst.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

Up them? Why yes, I am considering sticking a collection of sharp objects up them, and thier inbred support network. MMMMM kebabed xenophobe... delicious , and guilt free

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There is an agenda going on in the UK where all parties, except the BNP, are sh!t scared to mention the "real" immigration problem, as they would class this act as being "racist". I think the BNP's idea to give every foreigner £50,000 to return home is wrong, GIVE THEM (radical muslims) A ONE WAY TICKET AND A PORK PIE AND TELL THEM TO FU*k OFF AND DON'T COME BACK! RADICAL ISLAM IS NOT WELCOME IN THE UK - IT WILL BE STOPPED!

Amen to that.

It's not racism because it's a religion, and extremism within that religion, that is cursing the UK.

As for the EDL, unfortunately they are a bunch of thinly-veiled ex-BNP'ers I'm afraid - I joined their forum thinking they might just have a good message with their "out with extremists" message (ie. not "out with Islam") but no, once you get into their ranks (I did on their forum) they really are a bunch of thugs, too.

Most people are, as you say, too scared to voice their opinion - that's the saddest part of all - or, if you voice immigration concerns or concerns that the UK is becoming crowded etc etc.. they just shout RACIST...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by MoorfNZ

I understand that, but if we are to remove undesirables from other nations, we must first cleanse our nation of xenophobic thugs. We have no moral high ground while such filth is in our midst.

Of course, I totally agree. I just think the issues of immigration/Asian/Islam/racism are too lumped together these days - you just can't seem to mention one without the other. This thread illustrates it - start with Asian, finish with Muslim.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I commend the OP here i was going to but thought i too would be branded a racist. At what level would you consider a person to be when they feel its ok to spit in someones face?
Regardless of what was said, would you spit in someones face?
If it was me i would have made sure he didnt get back up. Thankfully to the idiot who spat there was a camera rolling because i know it wouldnt have stopped there for what he done!!
He even had the nerve to report it to the police.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anyone spat at me I would give them the kicking of their live's!

It is degrading and insulting.

Both the BNP guys and the Asians acted like dicks beforehand.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by TrueBrit

Completely agree, I cannot believe there are members of this site who dare to breathe out "deny ignorance" that support the unabashed racism of this party. It seems their platform is "blame the non-whites". What a stupid, unintellectual, ignorant argument.

Reform immigration if you must but stop being a racist douchebag people.

Its obvious that people like you have lived a sheltered life and have no idea at all what it is like to live on an estate full of immigrants who won't work and do nothing but hate our way of life, sponge of the system and deal drugs. Your just as bad as the retards who run our country, F'ing clueless.

EDIT: I don't support the BNP either, but i do admire their courage in voicing the real facts of immigration.
I also just voted Lib Dems for the laugh purely because i think DC and GB are a set of clueless retards.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by SKUNK2]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't agree with everything the BNP say, but in this case, they were in the right.
If someone spat in my face, I would turn would and give them one.
It seems to me that the Asians started it. The BNP guy clearly said 'How many is there of us?', seemlngly in response to a threat from the Asians.
The BNP obviously didn't want them coming over, hence the shoving them away.
Those three deserved the beating. Its disgusting the way they were walking around, as if they owned the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join