It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

So what you are saying is:

If someone says something you don't like in 'your' area. You'll surround them with a gang of pathetic little hooligan, wannabe gangsters, who will no doubt act like the little animals they are and mob them?

How am i twisting your words?

It's a free country - as much as a dislike them, the BNP can and should be able to go to any area in Britain and not feel threatend or beat up by silly little immature children who think they are from the Bronx, when in actual fact they live in Yorkshire or wherever.

It's called a democracy and freedom of speech.

Grow up.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

There are laws in this country that prevent this kind of thing, its not as simple as...elect us we'll remove them all.

If the BNP came into power the new laws etc need to be passed first and they most certainly wouldnt be passed by the house of lords or the queen if they were as simple as, if you aint white your out...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by merkava

If someone says something you don't like in 'your' area. You'll surround them with a gang of pathetic little hooligan, wannabe gangsters, who will no doubt act like the little animals they are and mob them?

Yes i will sorround them espicially if they displayed their little gangster attitude with their little racist crew saying we are too much for you to handle.

The blacks wouldn't stand KKK stepping into their area, forget them opening their mouths.Does that make all blacks racist too?

So get your bloody facts right.

Those things are not limited to white population only.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

You're pathetic.

Instead of surrounding people and threatening people with your little 'crew' of wannabe idiots, learn a little tolerance, or diplomacy or ignore them or stop reacting.

By acting like the little gangboys you are - you will expect retaliation from those who don't like the colour of your skin. You will bring on the hatred yourselves.

I have NOTHING against any race - but i don't like little gang-loving hoody types. No matter what colour or race.

BUT there's people who have lived in the UK for far longer than you or your families - don't expect everyone to sit back and watch the gangs turn local areas into crime-ridden no-go areas.

Just a warning to you and your silly crew.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by merkava

Yes i will sorround them espicially if they displayed their little gangster attitude with their little racist crew saying we are too much for you to handle.

The blacks wouldn't stand KKK stepping into their area, forget them opening their mouths.Does that make all blacks racist too?

So get your bloody facts right.

Those things are not limited to white population only.

YES IT DOES MAKE ALL THE BLACKS RACIST IF THEY ACTED LIKE YOU SAY.

It is rediculous that you think its your area. What cos you have a house there? Your area is that building, nothing else. People can go where they want in this country and thats final, they can say what they want and thats final. And believe me, just because you are a foriegn national it doesnt give you the right to think you need to claim that little street as your own country. There are plenty of british nationals who would easily sort you out and show you just how small your little gangs are

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by antonia

There are laws in this country that prevent this kind of thing, its not as simple as...elect us we'll remove them all.

If the BNP came into power the new laws etc need to be passed first and they most certainly wouldnt be passed by the house of lords or the queen if they were as simple as, if you aint white your out...

This isn't me putting words in their mouth. The founder of the party said Mein Kampf was his freaking bible. These people obviously have some problems. Frankly, I'm glad there are some safeguards to assure idiots like this can't just pick on non-whites. To sit there are pretend they didn't say it is a little disingenuous when it's been on record before. That's what they want, if they can get it is another story but, you aren't going to see me support anyone spewing crap like that. I'm going to call them what they are-scum.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
White, black, brown or pink... If you spit in my face I will deck you... Its happened to me a few times as a soldier and once as a civvy.... I have a 100% record in decking them which was always quite gratifying to be honest...

I live in the same area as NickHalo.. Sandwell in the West Mids... And to his point that the only people seem to be claiming dole is white people is true because most of the jobs have been taken by immigrants... That is a fact.. You have to speak ten languages to talk to a bus driver around here.. Sandwell council seem to be world leaders in positive discrimination and that has overflowed to the dole too where interpreters dish out money to new comers... I dont give a crap if that sounds racist, Im just telling the truth...

2 years ago on St Georges day, my bro put his george cross outside the house.. He had a knock on the door.. There were two irate asians screaming at him that the flag offended them... They learnt to fly very quickly.... The same would have happened if they were white...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It is rediculous that you think its your area. What cos you have a house there? Your area is that building, nothing else. People can go where they want in this country and thats final, they can say what they want and thats final. And believe me, just because you are a foriegn national it doesnt give you the right to think you need to claim that little street as your own country. There are plenty of british nationals who would easily sort you out and show you just how small your little gangs are

EXACTLY.

Most of the white racists are simply holding back. Sadly the black and asian racists are allowed to run riot and ruin communities.

You can't have it both ways. Either tolerate everyone without judgement and grow up - or expect trouble.

Simple.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

And your opinion is very welcome. They believe in their 'bible' as do the muslims who created 9/11 and so on. What about the American people hating muslims/arabs because of 9/11? Is this any different to the british people wanting their country safe from its own destruction???

The UK regarding immigration and the USA regarding terrorism are both forms of racism that are natural consequences to these issues. Those who support the BNP are racist in your eyes, and those who hate all muslims cos of 9/11 are racist in my eyes.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I repeat my question again.

I will get back to you tomorrow.

TC.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Those who support the BNP are racist in your eyes, and those who hate all muslims cos of 9/11 are racist in my eyes.

I wouldn't call them racist as Islam is not a race, but you are right in the sense it's wrong to do that. I don't deny that and I don't support that kind of idiotic behavior.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava
reply to post by mr-lizard

I repeat my question again.

I will get back to you tomorrow.

TC.

No, but it does make them stupid. Why are you going to pick a fight with a bunch of people who are trying to make you look bad? I'd ignore them. The person who throws the first punch generally loses. If this video had been reversed, with the white guy spitting on the asian, people would chirping a different tune (or screaming about how he shouldn't have slapped the white guy cause spitting isn't that serious). Don't let idiots get a rise out of you.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Idiot Chavs versus an idiot wannabe politician.

It's like watching a fascist soap opera - and waiting for the big entrance by the EDL of course.

Yes, they will be all over this like a rash - no doubt promoting "Paki-Bashing" as the new sport for English racists. ("Paki" is used by these idiots to refer to anyone of Indian subcontinent area ethnic source) It doesn't matter if you're not muslim, as long as you're some form of differential immigrant looking type person, you're a target.

Parallex.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
BNP is the caveman party

perhaps this would shed some more light on why this happened

BNP would offer non-white Britons £50,000 to leave UK, says Nick Griffin

You do realise that the British Government has been offering immigrants cash to leave since the 70's when Ted heath introduced it? and every government since has carried on with this although not widely publicising the fact that they are doing this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I saw the spitting incident. I'm not going to address the racial issues here though just the legal ones.

Spitting in someone's face is assault, and slapping someone in the face for it is self defence. And it is equal and proportionate under the use of force continuum.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

So why should I be expected to tolerate Muslim extremists in a predominantly white area?

Hypocrisy!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would of done the same.. spitting is disgusting and shows barbaric behaviour and is usually from the mouth of animals.

The asian lad deserved it acting all hard coming over in his staged posse(smear campaign) and getting his ass kicked by a middle aged man.

This country needs to harden the f**k up whatever happened to the lion of England? the one that would behead anyone who opposed it?

I voted BNP today and proud of it as well as my usual Tory or Labour supporting family.

The UAF make me laugh "BNP R NAZI BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIEK IMMIGRANTZ!11!!" says the group funded and founded by the main political parties(check the founding members out) they smash up meetings,deface BNP property,attack members, throw animal faeces at BNP candidates and at BNP member houses..

the UAF are comprised of pot smoking failures,hippies,unwashed farmers,ethnics and communist students.

They are to thick to realise they are the BNP's greatest weapon
+100 votes to the BNP every time they attack a meeting
+1000 when they interrupt speeches or legitimate TV shows
+10000 when they attack members
+100000 if they are dumb enough to kill a member
+1000000 if they killed one of the leaders.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
BNP = Hatred & Ignorance
People who vote BNP subscribe to hatred & ignorance

Doesn't take a genius to work out what the BNP & their supporters are all about.

People who vote for BNP are seriously deluded if you think the BNP cares about you. They are driven by hatred & ignorance and they would sooner screw you over as they would a muslim. Wake up and smell the coffee. The fact that you think the BNP are the best that Britain has to offer in these trying times is truly an insult to every honorable human being that ever spilt their blood for this country. How dare you!

It's ironic, with the exception of New Labour, I haven't heard anything from the other parties in my area of the country, except for the BNP who have been the only ones shoving numerous leaflets through my door. When I saw who the BNP candidate was for my area it didn't surprise me. I know him from school and after 30 years or so he obviously hasn't changed or grown up. At school he was always involved in fights and renown for bullying the other children and he was thick as pigs s### and now he's the candidate for the BNP in my area. Go figure!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by kindred]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Ok bye..don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Also beware of the lion.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

More like the Asians mate
they slashed up a guys face in Bolton for being white.

Oh he also said "How many is there of us"
Something was said prior to the biased BBC showing footage, as they were already walking over.

Stinks of set up to me.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join