It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

Yip it is. Not so long ago on Question Time (Uk political show) they mentioned that when poland joined the EU and they were free to travel anywhere within the EU, estimates were put at 75,000 coming to the UK within the first year. Not an overly high figure, quite manageable really. The actual figure is closer to 800,000. Thats nearly 1 million in a year. They also mentioned that 30% of the UK population is Asian.

I'm sorry of this sounds harsh but what the hell are we playing at? This country is crumbling because of its own success as a nation. Everyone wants a part of the UK or American Pie and i think it needs to be put away in the fridge for a while.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

And i suppose Labour and the Tories are just perfect???? I'd rather support a party who wasnt scared to admit to our problems and atleast try to take honest action in sorting them.

You put in a vote for Labour or the Tories and your assocciating yourselves with murderers and pushing along the wagon of death.

I'd rather be called a racist than a murderer!

Besides, if you pick parts out of a party's description you will inevitably find aspects that suit your opinion of the party. Yes they have made racist comments or whatever but they sure havent killed millions of innocent cevillians around the world and by the sounds of things they wouldnt do that if elected. Now that sounds like a government i will support.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

How the hell do you state that 'one thing's for sure the BNP started it?

It is obvious something has happened before the vid starts and the BNP guy is saying something in response to the Asians.
They could have said anything.

For you to automatically assume, (dangerous things assumptions remember,
), that the BNP are the guilty party betrays your own bigotry!!,

[edit on 6/5/10 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

You are clearly a racist.

So bugger off and change your pic, non-whites are not Aliens, they are humans like you and you are in no way superior than them.

Go join a racist forum and take your trash there, Stormfront will be a good one.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkava
One thing is clear that the BNP started it.

If the BNP were canvassing around my area and looked at me and my mates and said with a cheeky tone 'How many is there of us', it would only take 5 secs for that prick to get sorrounded by a thousand black and asian youths.

It's like KKK members going to a black area and saying to the ghetto boys 'How many is there of us'.Well there won't be none left after they get all shotup.

And the funny thing is Bob has been in the Royal navy for 14 years? I wonder what kind of training do they provide for someone whose done 14 years still struggled to deal with 3 kids outnumbering them with a 3:1 ratio?

Quite the Sherlock aren't you. You think they just said randomly "How many is there of us?" There's obviously more to this, something else happened before the cameras started rolling. I cannot believe people are defending these youths, spitting in someones face is utterly disgusting, they deserved what they got, simple as that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by merkava

How the hell do you state that 'one thing's for sure the BNP started it?

It is obvious something has happened before the vid starts and the BNP guy is saying something in response to the Asians.
They could have said anything.

For you to automatically assume, (dangerous things assumptions remember,
), that the BNP are,the guilty party betrays your own bigotry!!,

I am saying according to what i saw on the video, so if we go according to the video than my position in right.

If something new comes up suggesting the asian youth were pissin about from before than i will criticize them for starting it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
England should be for white Brits only, not Muslims, not Jews, not even white Eastern Europeans. Some may call that thought 'racist'

I would say anyone with a soul or conscience and anyone who isn't a BNP member would say that that "Thought" (statement) is racist.

Man... I know immigration and related issues can be passionate and confrontational topics.... but you actually are a racist prick!!

I've never called anyone an insulting name on here but you actually deserve it man.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by antonia

. Yes they have made racist comments or whatever but they sure havent killed millions of innocent cevillians around the world and by the sounds of things they wouldnt do that if elected. Now that sounds like a government i will support.

No, they would just kick every non-white out of Britain. And no I didn't vote for the other parties. I'm not British, of course this will be followed by some rant from you about my opinions on the BNP don't matter cause I'm not British. Believe me there are plenty of racist scumbags in the U.S. who blame all their problems on non-whites too.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by twisted_fate

if they stood in my area i would vote for them.

.also hoodies need the boot put in them no matter what race ....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

What a complete loser. I guess that because you have this attitude you think you are invincible to all because you have your tough 'crew' that will jump to your resuce?

I have nothing but pity for you that your life is as pathetic as this...

Glad i aint you!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Well here is my reply that you have forseen.

They are not trying to sort out their problems by removing all non-whites.

They are trying to stop more people coming into the UK, the british people who are from a different ethnic background but are british citizens will of course be allowed to stay as The BNP have already stated, they simply want to stop anymore coming in.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

fair enough you aint a UK national so you cant vote here and your opinion is perfectly sound, however, the fact still remains that the native british people are concerned at the sheer number being allowed into this country and using the services of this country that the natives have to wait for or get shoved to the back of the que.

The UK is not managing to survive in the environment and the people who have created this country dont want their lives to become worse because a government cant listen to its people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by merkava

What a complete loser. I guess that because you have this attitude you think you are invincible to all because you have your tough 'crew' that will jump to your resuce?

I am not invincible but if i had to face bob bailey than i think my little 10 year old brother would have been more than enough.

You simply shouldn't be going around looking for trouble.

And i am also glad that i ain't a racist, if you love BNP than be open about it, don't sugar coat yourself with 'but' and 'if's' trying to justify your position.

Atleast the BNP have the guts to show who they really are.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Well here is my reply that you have forseen.

They are not trying to sort out their problems by removing all non-whites.

They are trying to stop more people coming into the UK, the british people who are from a different ethnic background but are british citizens will of course be allowed to stay as The BNP have already stated, they simply want to stop anymore coming in.

So that's why they constantly harp on about how Britain is for whites and whites only? Maybe that's why they claim they are going to offer 50,000 pounds to get all non-whites out? If elected, do you honestly believe they would stop at that? As for immigration, fix the problem but don't be a racist douchebag.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Chicks fan !
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yes, some BNP members have a history of violent offences, some of which are documented here:

www.spiritus-temporis.com...

The predecessors of the BNP were the National Front who were unapolegetically thuggish and in many cases linked to football hooliganism. Many BNP members were National Front members in the 1980s and are little more than thugs in suits.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Conspiracy Chicks fan !]

Kind of like how in the 60's Far left groups were blowing up buildings became key members or movers in the 90's and 00's, for the Democrats..

[edit on 6-5-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Don't think you have red the BNp's policies properly.

-Nick griffin recently stated to the guardian that he would pay £50k each to legal immigrant or people from different backgrounds to leave UK for good.

-One of their policy is also once they get into power, they will review all the citizenship that were granted before and see what is approriate.

Basically they want all the non-whites to F*** off, and they have made that very clear on many ocassions.

It's a different case that they had to tweak their polices a little bit lately, but what could they do? The court costs were piling up really badly sucking up all their little funds.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If the BNP were canvassing around my area and looked at me and my mates and said with a cheeky tone 'How many is there of us', it would only take 5 secs for that prick to get sorrounded by a thousand black and asian youths.

So you basically admit - If a man who wishes to represent his own country, enters your pathetic little ghetto - he'll get mobbed by a load of black and asians.

And you WONDER why people are voting BNP?

You are as a racist as those who are against you.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

I do not support BNP, i agree with some of their points and i disagree with other points, the same applies for the Tories, Labour and Lib-Dems, hence, why i have not voted for any of them. I have voted for my local government as i along with the majority of the people in my country do not want assocciation with the Westminster parliment anymore.

I am not and will not sugar coat any of my beliefs as they are my beliefs and i dont care what anyone says or thinks about them.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

So you basically admit - If a man who wishes to represent his own country, enters your pathetic little ghetto - he'll get mobbed by a load of black and asians.

What a loda bollocks!

Read again what i said.

'If the BNP were canvassing around my area and looked at me and my mates and said with a cheeky tone 'How many is there of us',

They can canvass all they want, no problimos, as long as they don't try cheekin me if i haven't said anything to them in first place.And yes it's their country, but that doesn't give them the right to discriminate against non-whites.

So stop twisting my words, i have already got many people doing that i hate repeating myself again and again.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Don't think you have red the BNp's policies properly.

-Nick griffin recently stated to the guardian that he would pay £50k each to legal immigrant or people from different backgrounds to leave UK for good.

-One of their policy is also once they get into power, they will review all the citizenship that were granted before and see what is approriate.

Basically they want all the non-whites to F*** off, and they have made that very clear on many ocassions.

It's a different case that they had to tweak their polices a little bit lately, but what could they do? The court costs were piling up really badly sucking up all their little funds.

Since when does any party stick to its policies or manifestos???? There is nothing wrong with wanting only a skilled immigrant population in this country who an financially support themselves. If they cant do either of thise things they are here to claim benefits and get free everything that comes with it, which is what the UK has been reduced too.

The £50k is if you choose it. YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT. So because you dont have to take it there is no harm in having it available to those who maybe want to go home but cant afford to, this provides an option.

Its no different offering someone money to go home is they want to, to hiking up road tax costs to those who refuse to buy cheap diesels.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Well said.
This obligatory second line is brought to you by Emphursis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join