It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

Immigration in general needs to be sorted out, not just the muslim immigrants.

The borders need to be shut, other than for REAL political assylum seekers (the ones who would be killed if they returned) and to fill any gaps in skilled work, as and when it is needed. Immigration needs to work for us, not against us.

At the end of the day, we are an island with limited land and resources and our infrastructure simply cannot handle the influx of extra people that are currently filing into the country.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by MoorfNZ

Immigration in general needs to be sorted out, not just the muslim immigrants.

The borders need to be shut, other than for REAL political assylum seekers (the ones who would be killed if they returned) and to fill any gaps in skilled work, as and when it is needed. Immigration needs to work for us, not against us.

At the end of the day, we are an island with limited land and resources and our infrastructure simply cannot handle the influx of extra people that are currently filing into the country.

Spot on, couldn't have put my thoughts into words better myself.

Here in NZ we have the same problem - small island and lots of people want in but the govt is selective, across a broad range of nationalities and skill sets, and it works very well. The only real fly in their immigration ointment was perhaps when they allowed a particularly large number of Chinese (I think) into the country 10+ yrs ago - this offset the balance, as it were, and suddenly the Chinese were being seen as "taking over". It's resolved now, but I think it's somewhat reminiscent of what the UK is currently going through.

As Depeche Mode said- Get the Balance Right... and People are People

[edit on 6-5-2010 by MoorfNZ]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've just read a few stories about the initial video and it seems an 18 year old lad has turned up at the local police station in relation to the incident claiming he was assaulted. Can't find the link - I closed them

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2

reply to post by TrueBrit

Its obvious that people like you have lived a sheltered life and have no idea at all what it is like to live on an estate full of immigrants who won't work and do nothing but hate our way of life, sponge of the system and deal drugs. Your just as bad as the retards who run our country, F'ing clueless.

Oh god, you know what. More and more each day I just walking away because of how stupid people on here have become. The BNP are racist. There's no two shakes about it. The very fact racist garbage on this site gets stars should be pretty disturbing. But let me shed some light on the precious BNP for you.

www.rvar.org.uk...
Here's a breakdown of a paper written by Tony Lecomber, who was a major part of the BNP for years.
en.wikipedia.org...

He also tried to kill a Jewish teacher.

en.wikipedia.org...

Founded by a guy who proclaims Mein Kampf is his bible? I didn't know how many nazi lovers we had on this site.

In April 2006, Sky News confronted the party's national press officer, Phil Edwards (it has been claimed that this is a pseudonym for Stuart Russell[143]) with a tape of a telephone conversation the previous year. On the tape, Russell could be heard to say that "the black kids are going to grow up dysfunctional, low IQ, low achievers that drain our welfare benefits and the prison system and probably go and mug you."[144] He responded: "If I thought I was going to be recorded ... I would not have used such intemperate language, but let’s be honest about it, the facts are there".[145]

Yes, I'd rather be a clueless human being rather then support a bunch of thugs.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I don't think he said he supported the BNP in fairness. And, I have family in Birmingham who live in an area just as he describes - they feel like strangers in their own country. I guess where you live in the UK will dictate how you feel about the make-up of the population etc.

I'm really surprised that there is still a debate about whether the BNP is racist or not - it blatantly is... well, less blatantly now I guess they're allowing "non-white" members... I mean, what more proof do you need?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MoorfNZ

If he's going to respond to my bashing of the BNP party with that I have to assume he's a supporter. What did i say? Sort out immigration if you must but don't be a racist douchebag. His response was patently stupid.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I like the way you ignore the part where i said i don't support the BNP.
The FACT is i live in the real world and can see and accept all of the problems instead of pretending nothing is wrong.
I also find it very very funny and up setting how its the people who live in upper and middle class areas that say nothing is wrong with immigration.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by TrueBrit

Completely agree, I cannot believe there are members of this site who dare to breathe out "deny ignorance" that support the unabashed racism of this party. It seems their platform is "blame the non-whites". What a stupid, unintellectual, ignorant argument.

Reform immigration if you must but stop being a racist douchebag people.

Its obvious that people like you have lived a sheltered life and have no idea at all what it is like to live on an estate full of immigrants who won't work and do nothing but hate our way of life, sponge of the system and deal drugs. Your just as bad as the retards who run our country, F'ing clueless.

EDIT: I don't support the BNP either, but i do admire their courage in voicing the real facts of immigration.
I also just voted Lib Dems for the laugh purely because i think DC and GB are a set of clueless retards.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by SKUNK2]

I grew up in an area called Sandwell in the West Midlands. It is officially classed as poverty stricken for the UK average, there is an extremely high population of ethnic minorities. It is one giant council estate, littered with factories and shops. All in all, it ain't a nice place, so I am the last person who could be classed as having led a sheltered life.

Having said all of that, I could't disagree with you more. Everything you have said is a systemic failure and is not because of the ethnic populous.

In fact, having spent a couple of months unemployed a couple of years ago, I can tell you that the majority of the people at the Job Centre, signing their lives away for their £120 a fortnight were white, local people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Then why are you responding to me?

Completely agree, I cannot believe there are members of this site who dare to breathe out "deny ignorance" that support the unabashed racism of this party. It seems their platform is "blame the non-whites". What a stupid, unintellectual, ignorant argument.

Reform immigration if you must but stop being a racist douchebag people.

This is what I said. Note, i said nothing about immigration not being a problem. Why are you bothering me? And furthermore, you don't even know where i live.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If these "Hoodies" were White Kids then this BNP scum wouldn't have said a word, calling them thieves just because they happen to be living in the UK is asking for it.
If you act like a prick then your going to get treated like one, a shame the BNP is full of mindless idiots spouting off Racial slurs to anyone who isnt white and born in the UK. Because they could learn a lot by asking Ethnic minorities of issues that affect the majority of British citizens, not JUST those who were born here.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Sheltered life? You have no bloody idea mate. My entire school life was a twelve year long knife fight, and you know what ? There were maybe fifteen kids in my year who were from other nations, and they werent the ones causing mayhem, disturbing classes, and messing my life up. It was pig ignorant children of white supremacist TRASH, who were responsible for my troubles as a youngster, so you my freind, can either shut your mouth about things you have no understanding of, or think very damned carefuly about what you say before you say it .
Im not saying there is no imigration problem in this land. There is , it stinks now, BUT, before we deal with that, we should deal with (exterminate) the Nazi scum from our streets, so we can deal with our problems without being accused of rascism. We have no right going round freeing the oppressed in other nations unless we ourselves have PERFECT and I mean squeaky clean records on not allowing fascist behaviour in our citizenry.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I find it disgusting by whats happened to the UK from immigration. Well, the entire Western world is being destroyed by immigration or mass migration is a better term. I hope to see the day when somebody decides to stand up over there and throw out all their immigrants instead of just waiting for all the 'older bigot Brits' who built their #ing country to die off and to quit resisting what the left wing freaks want. England should be for white Brits only, not Muslims, not Jews, not even white Eastern Europeans. Some may call that thought 'racist' but those are the same people who allowed the mess to happen in the first place and should be ignored. BNP by the way can't even call themselves a national party when they accept Jewish members and their money.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
If these "Hoodies" were White Kids then this BNP scum wouldn't have said a word, calling them thieves just because they happen to be living in the UK is asking for it.
If you act like a prick then your going to get treated like one, a shame the BNP is full of mindless idiots spouting off Racial slurs to anyone who isnt white and born in the UK. Because they could learn a lot by asking Ethnic minorities of issues that affect the majority of British citizens, not JUST those who were born here.

He didn't call them thieves.

Open your ears.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Who started the physical aggression? The "teens". They were cruising for a fight.

Originally posted by Conspiracy Chicks fan !

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

news.bbc.co.uk

A fight broke out between a British National Party parliamentary candidate and some Asian men as party members were out campaigning in east London.

The candidate for Romford, Bob Bailey, was filmed shouting out to men in Ripple Road when one of them swore and spat at him and Mr Bailey punched him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

EDIT: I don't support the BNP either, but i do admire their courage in voicing the real facts of immigration.
I also just voted Lib Dems for the laugh purely because i think DC and GB are a set of clueless retards.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by SKUNK2]

You do realise that the Lib-Dems have no clue what they are talking about, right?
1)They want to scrap Trident.
2)They want to introduce road pricing, which will effectively price the poor off main roads and will turn minor roads into major traffic jams. In addition, you can guarentee the prices will rise slowly but steadily. The same with fuel duty, which they say they will cut.
3)They want to join the Euro.
4)Amnesty for one million (1,000,000) illegal immigrants.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

Who began the physical confrontation is not important. What is important is that since the BNP are a bunch of animals, they do not deserve the same , rights, respect, consideration or empathy, as might be given to a green peace supporter, a parking attendant, or even a clerk at the jobcentre.
They deserve bricks, bats, fists and feet, all delivered to the skull , till all that remains is liquid, and incapable of being buried, but has to be washed off the streets.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
One thing is clear that the BNP started it.

If the BNP were canvassing around my area and looked at me and my mates and said with a cheeky tone 'How many is there of us', it would only take 5 secs for that prick to get sorrounded by a thousand black and asian youths.

It's like KKK members going to a black area and saying to the ghetto boys 'How many is there of us'.Well there won't be none left after they get all shotup.

And the funny thing is Bob has been in the Royal navy for 14 years? I wonder what kind of training do they provide for someone whose done 14 years still struggled to deal with 3 kids outnumbering them with a 3:1 ratio?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If the bnp goes around their neighbourhood which has a few asian or black families and basically tried selling their idea of getting rid of their family and add the whole racist undertone they always have, mix that with a few easy to temper teenagers.....well something was bound to happen sooner or later lol.

Exactly!

Couldn't have explained it better!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by pacific_waters

Who began the physical confrontation is not important. What is important is that since the BNP are a bunch of animals, they do not deserve the same , rights, respect, consideration or empathy, as might be given to a green peace supporter, a parking attendant, or even a clerk at the jobcentre.
They deserve bricks, bats, fists and feet, all delivered to the skull , till all that remains is liquid, and incapable of being buried, but has to be washed off the streets.

I am as troubled by your comments as I am by those eminating from the BNP..

No Human deserves the kind of treatment you seem to wish to meter out,

IMHO you are setting yourself up to go down the same route as those you seem to hate.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join