It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sissification of a nation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Alright, let's get this derailed thread back on track. In the future, if you have an issue, please use the alert feature instead of taking it to the thread so the staff can review the issue.

Please get back on topic now. Thank you.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yep, nothing to do with females.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You made it this way.. You stretched it into this. Like I have stated 3 times.. Please add to the discussion or go offend people elsewhere.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Alright, let's get this derailed thread back on track. In the future, if you have an issue, please use the alert feature instead of taking it to the thread so the staff can review the issue.

Please get back on topic now. Thank you.

I am absolutely addressing the sub-context of the thread, which is objectionable. The frame of a conversation is as important as the topic, and deserves to be both questioned and ridiculed in the same spirit.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Aeons

You made it this way.. You stretched it into this. Like I have stated 3 times.. Please add to the discussion or go offend people elsewhere.

*I* am offending *YOU.*

Pumpkin. Are you so unsturdy then that mere WORDS offend you? Say it isn't so. Why that might be hypocritical.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In my humble opinion I have a semi solution.
We offer amnesty to "Law abiding illegal aliens" get them on paper. Then the taxes can start rolling. We should be able to check ANYONE for citizenship during ANY encounter with law enforcment. I can not believe that people think we are infringing upon people rights by asking for proof of citizenship. Then we start working on immigration reform. Just sitting here and doing nothing makes no sense!!!! I am starting to believe that the talks about North America becoming one might really be a plan of TPTB. Why else would this be happening? There also needs to be a probation period.. 2 to 4 years.. If you break a law your gone!!! Living in america "for immigrants" is a privelage NOT A RIGHT!!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Problem was solved-

Post self removed by Mr Mask.

Thanks to all super powers of the ATS staff.

Remove this post if you wish.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Look "freight car" I am done justifying my wording to you. You will only see it your way. That is painfully aparent. As the moderator stated.. Alert her and see if she looks at it the same way you do and move on.
Thank you
Pumpkin

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Please - let me take you in the context you defend your word usage with.

Apparently the OP is under the impression that through the absorption of illegal immigrants, your country is becoming a dangerous predator that perfectly adapts to every environment.

The Feline indeed is a mighty animal in the world eco-system. Seen as the perfect predator.

Why, I'd have to say that the OP may be onto something.

A nation that adapts by bringing in the hardest working and more industrious people on the planet - regardless of how they don't play by the rules - may actually be a strong force because of it.

Why who knew. I find this a fascinating way of looking at the subject.

Please, tell me more about how absorbing illegals and criminals is the way to create a strong "Cat Like" nation.

I mean you may be onto something. A goodly number of your top industry people and politicians are all descended from gangsters.

[edit on 2010/5/5 by Aeons]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I really didn't mean to offend any of you. If I was approached differently.(I dont know how) I would have taken it and changed it. I am trying to make a point and I have 2 people dead set on destroying the point of this thread. Both of you should be ashamed. Instead of having an open mind you are trying to impose your thoughts and feelings on me and the other people reading this. This is a serious topic that I would LOVE to hear back on with thoughts and opinions.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ENOUGH!

The title has been amended. Get back to the topic NOW!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Alright peace and harmony reigns eternal. Thread title has been updated. Any post that is off topic after this notice will be removed. If it consists of name calling or a more severe T&C violation, it will be accompanied with point fines and possible post bans.

Thank you.

Now let's discuss the topic.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
nevermind.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Double post ...sorry

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Its changed now go away. She said stay on topic.. not, keep spewing the garbage that you spew!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I personally do not think the country is being turned into sissies.

It is my personal opinion that people are being "conditioned" to be filthy, perverted, dependent on drugs, money and stupidity, and addicted to "acting like disheveled things of no inner worth"

I have no proof, other then pointing fingers at the majority of people I witness crawling the globe beside me.

But eh, what do I know? I have no credentials or certifications that allow me to "prove my views".

But hey, at least I respect myself in the morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join