It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sissification of a nation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
IMAO the media (and therefore majority of their sheeple readers) keep ignoring the fact that illegal immigrants are just that. What part of ILLLEGAL do these numb nuts not understand?!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I am honestly starting to believe the hype about the amero-euro. One continent govt. How else do you explain the blind eye to the problem? It is simple.. I hear people saying it is to hard to get citizenship... It may be hard... endure the hardship or pick a easier place to call home. It is that easy. There needs to be consequences.. I would go as far as to refuse medical attention to anyone that is not here legally. Let a few die for being turned away and they will go home to get treatment.. Some will say "They cant get treatment at home".. I say "when did that become MY financial responsibility"? Stop the political correct crap and follow the rules of "the house" or get out...And do it soon.. because americans have had enough and are very close to taking matters into our own hands.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

I agree .. 100% .. But I am thinking about a viable option that people will be able to swallow.. My true feelings are this. If you are here illegally... You are a criminal. Go home.. We will provide transportation!!! If you are sent home for being illegal... You will not be getting an invitation to even visit again.. Our door men will keep you out with "ALL MEANS NECESSARY" .. I look at this as an invasion.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Atomic Honey

I think that a more accurate discription of what the US is doing is that you have someone standing at the front door saying "take off your shoes and no smoking or you don't get in" while your backdoor is wide open with a sign that says "open house".

Another poster pointed out that it is difficult (takes time) to get a legal pass into the US because of all the illegals already there. Again this makes no sense. There are people who you would gladly let into your home but you can't cause a bunch of party crashers are already inside and you can't seem to find a way to get them out. When you do throw some out they run to the back of the house and get back in.

The thing that makes the conspiracy light go on, I mean this is ATS, is that someone (TPTB) left the backdoor open, and are doing everything they can to keep you from throwing them out and even when they get thrown out they waltz back in.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

i don't think it's the ladies making these choices. i suspect that behind all of this insanity is a non-human species, who are in the process of culling the human herd. one step in that process is to target the weakest members of the planet's societies (the unborn, children and women), which they do by manipulating sacred texts and hormonal proclivities of males to be more than just dominant but violent, homicidially violent.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thats a stretch... but ok.
Dream on dreamer

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

apparently, the history of female infanticide on earth has been on the scale of the worst genocide you could imagine, stretching over thousands of years, and backed up by religious texts that not only villify females, but make the birth of daughters a detriment to the community. once you just step outside your frame of reference and look at it objectively, it's outrageously obvious.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This thread is dyyyyiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!! Help save the planet and this thread........................

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join