It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sissification of a nation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by daskakik

I think you are not telling the entire truth. Was your daughter sick? Was she immunized? I think you are leaving out details that would warrant the denial.

My niece is coming from my home country next month with her family on visitor's visa. She and her family applied 6months ago.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

No need to lie. She was a 2 year old with a clean bill of health. I have known of many people who are denied a visa or who seem to have to wait years to get their green card.

I do know that there is a preference system and maybe you and your family just fit it better. Better education and enough proof of financial stability as to not become a burden on the state.

There also seem to be a certain number of green cards alotted by country so maybe your country just had more slots open.

If anything both our cases would seem to show that immigration is anything but consistent.

One thing you can almost bet on is that a poor dirt farmer from any country will have a hard go at beating out the other candidates for a green card.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
?

My dad was farmer in my home country, My mom was a school teacher. Their profession has nothing to do with them being granted a visa and then later a citizenship.

Visa, citizenship cases differ enormously but your silly reasons of a dirt farmer are unfounded. If he has money for airfare, applications, clean bill of health then I am sure he would have been accepted after background checks of non-criminality.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

But was he a poor farmer? I live in a country where there are many farmers that are far from poor. Also a teacher is a professional.

The family sponser carries a lot of weight.

Like I said I know of many denials for whatever reasons The only reasons that I could see are undereducation and poverty. But I as I said these are the poeple who are more interested in going to and working in the US.

The country you are originally from also may have played a part in the speedy processing.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Post removed by Mr Mask.

It was no longer relevant since the problem was solved.

Enjoy your thread and your topic.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Just ignoring it ..CAN NOT be an option. If its broken we need to fix it. People using our govt. programs without paying into it, is awfull. Lets relate it to a office party lottery pool.
If the office pool gets a winning #... Only those who participated get to bask in the winnings.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

WOW... its a catchy title. Cant you look past that and focus on the point of the post? That would be asking to much!!! Puss is not a bad word.. therefore I am breaking no rules. I actually looked into this shortly after posting this. I was positive I would get someone that would take offence .....just to take offence.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would like to concur with the OP's sentiments.

In the US, if you are accused of stealing something, there is this pesky thing called the Constitution that gets in the way of meting out the punishment you deserve.

In Saudi Arabia, they chop your hand off.

In the US, are whorish young women are doing things like going to school and getting an education.

In Afghanistan, the Taliban is not putting up with such nonsense from such whores. Any young woman that goes to school instead of cooking dinner is doused with acid.

In the US, I was recently shocked and appalled to see some young women wearing shorts walking through town. I was able to discern the shape of these young women's buttocks. Myself, along with every other gentlemen who saw these women was appalled.

In Iran, women who show off their bodies are beaten with a stick because a real man does not want to see some woman showing off her breasts, buttocks, and face.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Would "puss and boots" be derogitory? Dont take this the wrong way.. I used a play on words to convey a strong message... Isn't this a place to express our journalistic freedoms? WOW ... The sensitivity bus has arrived...everyone aboard.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Aeons

Would "puss and boots" be derogitory? Dont take this the wrong way.. I used a play on words to convey a strong message... Isn't this a place to express our journalistic freedoms? WOW ... The sensitivity bus has arrived...everyone aboard.

OH no. Someone disagrees with you using your disgust for women and their vaginas as a way of conveying your ultimate disgust with something you find weak and disgusting.

Yeah. How dare anyone call you on that.

Oh, and context matters. Dink. Oh, and I mean that in the "fez, skullcuap" context so please don't go becoming all uppity about it.

link   
reply to post by Aeons

To clarify ... I missed adv. anatomy... but isn't it called a vagina? Was his name Penis Chenney? Oh thats right... no, his name is Dick!!! Lets not get the english language confused with modern slang please! Lets talk about the post and its content!

link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The title of this thread is profane and reflects badly on the maturity of the OP.

I see that the OP is new around here and can overlook this grave error.

But really...disgusting and against the T&C.

Have a bit more respect for people when you make a title.

Thanks.

Well, the OP may be new around here, but I have been saying the same thing with the letter "P" for many years. I've been on ATS for a while and into my 6th decade of life so I didn't just fall off the truck.

I call it like I see it and it starts with a "P".

I think its an appropriate term to describe whats been going on in the US since the 1970's. Were you around then?

Kudos to the OP for the guts to post a thread on this subject. S & F from me.

Too many thin skins around here.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Disgust for women? WOW... There is man somewhere praying you dont come home tonight. Move on, I dont have time for your twists on my word and assumptions.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You don't like someone calling on your use of wordage?

Gosh how......weak.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Wouldn't know. Nor would I want to kown. Poor chaps stuck in a slow contraption, whilst some daft, posh, dodger struts about making decisions. Where must we and our tank go? Leave it up to the govenor and you'll not see old blighty again. Give me wings under me and I'll show gerry what for! Rat a tat tat say's the Spitfire and the Hurricaine. Didn' t Invent them did ya Yank. Unless your Al Gore did. Seems he invented everything else. Cheaky. But I digress, immigration and pussification! You don't think all of the really posh aristocrats want to get their fingernails dirty now do you? You don't think that they want to pay a decent wage now do you? I need immigrants!, they'll clamour! Want for a pool of cheap labor by the lord and Ladyship is what drives the influx. Poor folk"s from a poor Nation, trying for a better life. Desparate, they are for enough food to eat. A warm, dry hearth and hope for a new life, they seek. Here we are, debating how to deny them. If we took all the money used to create and implement new ways to slaughter each other
And used it to care for our fellow humans and our Planet; what a World it would be.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Seems like it is you that doesn't like to be called on your wording.. I have no anger toward the female organ.. As a matter of fact .. I am quite fond of it. You are spinning this to meet your anger.. I have been sucked into your vortex and for that I feel weak. Please, if you don't have anything productive to add, go away. This wasn't to shock or offend you.. It was to get attention to the point I was making. Unfortunately it also is attracting negative attention.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Context matters ...for the record.. I mean a feline. A Kitty cat ... Meow.
Thank you
~Dink~
P.S Evolve!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh a Kitty Cat. So you think that the nation is becoming a noctural predator perfectly suited to its ecological niche.

Yeah. Dig faster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join