It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG--Is it happening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I agree with you True-seer, I've also also noticed a trend towards this subject matter going more main stream each year.

Thirty years ago UFO's, Aliens, Multiple dimensions, etc were all classified as science fiction and laughed at by the common person.

Now even the History and Discovery Channels are giving logical and possible credence to the possiblity that we not alone.

True-seer has a excellent thread going with videos that is worth the link to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heck, even reputable scientists like Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku are expounding on the possiblity of aliens and first contact which, until recently any mainstream scientists would be afraid of doing so.

I believe we are slowly being prepared. The big question I have is for what?

If there are aliens out there, between mankind still warring among his fellow man and the way we are trashing this beautiful planet, they would be smart to keep on flying and give humanity a wide berth until we grow up as a species.

www.astraltraveler.com...
A statement that is seemingly contradictory or opposed to common sense and yet is perhaps true is referred to as a paradox. This may be scientific, religious or social. All human concepts that may be in relation to the creation of the species or the Universe are subject to criticism by others, as we lack the understanding of the Truth. The Truth is an Encyclopedia of dogma, and the reality we create is based on our desires - what we want or what others want us to believe - resulting in a fearful, conditional society. There is nothing wrong with personal wishes or desires as long as we respect the thoughts and feelings of each individual. But what happens if certain desires, which are based on the beliefs that a society has, are not real? What are the consequences of such revelations? Is mankind ready or willing to face the Truth regardless of how painful it may be?

Presently we are moving toward a time when antibiotics are less and less effective against constantly mutating bacteria, the religions of man are further divided, the economic system we created is increasing the gap between rich and poor, reports of genocide have become more common on TV, species (flora and fauna) are becoming extinct at an alarming rate (some scientists estimate dozens a month), the climate is changing due to the industrial revolution, and the frequency of el Niño with his counterpart la Niña are immoderately increased. This is not a biblical prophecy but a result of evolution with materialistic progress. Ancient man couldn't have imagined that one day in his/her future people would fly in planes, surf the Internet, send the Voyager missions into space, drive cars, send faxes, talk to someone by just pushing a button, and so on... Technological progress is due to the invention of new systems and not the perfection of old ones.

Since technological evolvement has been on a rapid increase since early in the 20th century, new instrumentation has come to the aid of science, thus creating new theories on the evolution of the species. New discoveries contradict religious teachings and yet many are unexplained due to a lack of comprehension of the so-called strange phenomena in the Universe. It may seem strange to think about the possibility of other intelligent life-forms of unknown origin that have the capability of space travel. These intelligent beings are referred to as Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs), and to some extent it seems ironic that we sent the Voyager missions with a specific message - "to whom it may concern" - and at the same time most people ignore the possibility of their existence. Since the space technology we have today is very limited, the chances of finding another species in the Universe are extremely remote. But what happens if we don't have to find them - they found us? This possibility of UFO contact perplexes many people, as we don't know who (?) they are, where (?) they come from, or what (?) they want.

The idea of UFO contact is usually considered to be science fiction. The possibilities and consequences if this event were to take place are among the least understood and recognized in society today. This creates a paradox which not only affects individuals, but the entire perception of the human species. If this paradox exists today, then what would be the consequences of UFO or EBE contact?

The realization of this paradox has become a major issue, classified as 'national security' by the governments of today. The governments in charge of this paradox are not of a civilian nature, as senators, ministers, presidents, and prime ministers come and go with elections. National security is usually in relation to the defense of a country(ies). The approaches these government people take in controlling this UFO paradox cannot be pinpointed to a specific military or intelligence organization, as nobody wants to take the blame if things go wrong. At the same time, the actions that some people might take in the name of national security might be considered barbaric or savage. It is important to keep in mind that if UFO technology was recovered (whether at Roswell - USA, or Varginha - Brazil, or other places), then the first country to duplicate this technology could intimidate any other country in the world with absolute immunity - and that country would dominate the planet.

Modern ufology started on 8th July, 1947. At that time most people in Western countries were to some extent paranoid due to the beginning of the Cold War, and nobody was ready for the unexpected event that took place at Corona, New Mexico. The events that took place near the small town of Corona are known as the Roswell incident because that's where the Roswell Army Air Field was based. Caught off guard, certain military personnel were quite honest as they reported a UFO crash to the public - their first mistake. But other people within the defense department realized the possible consequences - EBE contact - which could have been catastrophic to the society of that time. In those days, mankind lived in fear of war and anything new was often interpreted as a threat. The idea of secrecy was good at that time. But the approach they used in covering up the evidence was to blackmail ordinary people and sabotage press releases. That was the second mistake the so-called hidden government made, as it opened the door for conspiracy theories. But for how long can this be kept a secret if UFOs may arrive from any given point in space?

Conspiracy theorists claim that Majestic 12 is an intelligence organization that supposedly exists to debunk UFO evidence. What kind of plan is the so-called government hiding? Is there a reeducation program occurring in society to prepare us for the inevitable event, or is this just another conspiracy like the assassinations of Julius Caesar and JFK? Conspiracies are basically concocted in order to create paradoxes - known facts or experiences are manipulated for the purpose of stability and control. But control is just an illusion, as Creation itself is in constant change.

There is speculation of alien contact that took place soon after the Roswell incident. This cannot be confirmed because the Pentagon, together with other organizations worldwide, continue the mandate of 'official denial'. It's much easier to deny the incidents ever took place than to invent new lies.

The question with regard to the conspiracy is 'how long does it last?' The longer it takes for this knowledge to be released, the more shocking the revelation will become. A way to diffuse the situation is to gradually (maybe over decades) release bits of knowledge, as the subconscious human mind will absorb and process this information until it becomes synchronized between the subconscious and the conscious - commonly held knowledge.

EBE or UFO contact is considered a nonphysical paradox as it affects everyone - not just one person. Although contact with an alien species is of a physical nature, the knowledge that species might have about us could change to the consciousness of mankind - we are not alone. Some may consider this as a threat to their own security as they live in self-denial. If an alien species makes contact and reveals that the modern homo sapien was result of an IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) program and they came to help us again by offering scientific knowledge so we may overcome diseases and clean up the polluted air, then this could cause social and religious unrest. Social unrest would arise in relation to economics and politics, while religious beliefs on Creationism (that man is created in God's image) would be called into question.

Regardless of when this contact happens, the fact is that this is an inevitable event as we are part of the Universe. If unrest occurs, then this will be a transitional and temporary period. It's up to us to Feel, Understand and Accept the Truth that would set us Free. After we have overcome the idea that we are not alone, then the evolution of the human species will take a new turn. The realities of life we have today - wealth, war, rape, starvation, oppression, conspiracies - will become barbaric tomorrow.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

beating up a bunch of stories to encourage "UFO tourism".

Hmmm, sounds like another place we all know of.... Excellent point!

Nothing like a tourism boost when the economies are in rough shape....
But... not everyone is a liar, and many people have reported these sightings. I won't hold my breath but I won't dismiss it so easily either- I'm just here...on the fence I guess.

Jinx880101.....

Exactly......

Just keep looking at it case by case

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I agree, I do think there has been an increase in TV shows, media reports, stories in the last few months. Unfortunately I don't think its really leading to disclosure.....but maybe I'm wrong.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

OMG--Is it happening

Hello, fellow ATS members,

I just want to get your opinion, is it just me or is the last 2 months been eventful and current events are on the rise as far as i am aware on the Ufo subject.

You have the invasion theory in australia, along with the new series on the history channel,and thier is now being another documentary made released in a few days called the day before disclosure.

I Know you have probably seen this a thousand times and your also probably think omg not another thread like this.

But this is stounding out, shouting and screaming at me. cany anyone else see the large amount of recent activity.

Thank you for your time fellow members.

Please refrain from bullying and personal attacks on my Thread i will report the posts i find offensive whether o me or anyone else.

When people want something to happen very badly they will take something like a program on the history channel about aliens & ufos & say disclourse is coming. The fact is that these tv programs & stuff like that have been going on for as long as aliens & ufos have been in peoples mind. It will happen when it happens, No need to lose sleep over it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You know i'm pretty tired of all those supposed evidence videos we see everywhere, when you look at them all you see is blurry pictures or white dots floating around. That's not what i call evidences.

I'm wondering if UFO's exist (i believe they do), what are they waiting for to give us real and solid evidence ? The USA government permission ? I dont think so.

I always wonders why dont they just land in the middle of NY Central Park, THERE would we be fix, YES they exist. Until then, it's nothing but speculation and blurry videos i'm tired of seing.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah disclosure is coming.
Everyday there is like 1 scientist who agrees that ETs exists and 2 cases of sightings ...
+
The announce of super 8 on area 51 today!

It's a very interesting year... maybe I will get lucky with my thread.. and do a great prediction. .ahah
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Disclosure will finally wipe that continual smug look off of
this guy's face:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

OMG--Is it happening

I don't think so. I did not see any increase in sightings or feel anything different. The truth is that a lot of the UFO interest is dying and some TV programs are trying to revive it.

Here on ATS it is natural to have a lot of people interested in UFOs. But if you would care to observe the younger generation,you will find that their eyes are on their mobile phone screens, their ears plugged with ipod wires and their mind totally unconnected to their environment.

Thus if a UFO hovered above, they would not even notice. There is a stigma attached to UFOs from their point of view.; it is something that interests ageing males. It is a 60s and 70s thing and they have no time for it.

I do believe that in 50 years time , the brain of younger people will simply not even register the appearance of an Unidentified FLying Object. The UFO may suffer the same fate as the fairies and gnomes that used to inhabit the forests and the fields, not to mention ghosts.

It is important to remind ourselves that we never attempt to debunk God and religion. Hundreds of millions of people believe in what they accept as the truth, without a single evidence being requested. So why do we need to debunk the UFO. Understanding UFOs is a bit beyong our mental capacities just the same way as understanding Life and the Universe.

To be skeptical about what we read in the newspapers or in a book in OK. To be Skeptical about everything in life is just plain stupid. If I was skeptical about my ability to use my will to move my arm , then I would be a cripple.

UFOs are not simply physical events. In fact they are far from being physical events. In order to understand them better, the whole topic has to be lifted to a higher level (almost as if discussing whether angels and demons exists). A very intangible notion - not for debunkers.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi everybody!

IMO, the final proof that we're not alone in this universe will be a paradigm-shift very much like the realization, that our earth isn't flat and the sun isn't circling around us. Today, we look pitiful back to those who could really believe, that earth was flat and the center of the universe (and of course, of creation...)

But we have to understand, that back in those days, the question if earth was flat, wasn't just a scientific one. It also was a political question. Because those who postulated that the earth was flat and the center of the universe, also claimed to be the surrogates of god. Doubting in earth's flatness also meant doubting the legitimacy of those who claimed to know and to do god's will.

You know what happened to those miserable ones who were found to be all too heretic - if they weren't burned like Giordano Bruno, they were put to silence like Galileo Gallilei.

Today, it seems like as if those days are long gone. But still today a scientist is in danger to lose all his credibility if he seriously postulates the possibility of extraterrestrial life (and not just microbes - and to think about, that maybe they've been already here - !!!).

And there's a reason for it.

Because as in those long gone days of the so called "dark age", it isn't really about religion. It's about politics, it's about power.

To postulate, that there's an extraterrestrial life, probably a high developped alien civilization means thinking about the possibility, that there could be something that's migthier than TPTB. And that's heretic.

Ok, the times have changed a bit, today, nobody would get burned for claiming that there maybe are powers mightier than TPTB. It just can happen, that someone has an accident or stuff like that, nothing serious.

Seriously - I highly doubt, that there will be an official disclosure in the way we would like it to happen: Obama in the prime-time-news welcoming a delegation of aliens on the lawn of the whitehouse, shaking hands with their leader, looking in the cameras and saying: "It's been a small step for them [out of their spacecrafts] but it will be a giant leap for mankind."

It won't happen like that. It will happen in smaller amounts, piece by piece, small enough that mankind can swallow it.

It will very much be like when earth lost it's flatness: It happened gently and impalpably.

And one day, people laughed when they heard someone talking about those days when people believed, earth was flat.

"Of course we're not alone!"

just keep your eyes open and listen, how the times change...

[edited spelling mistakes]

[edit on 8/5/10 by Peloquin]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Just thought i'd point out that i'm 24, my girlfriend is 20 and all of my mates are all around the same kinda age.
We're not attached to ipods 24 hours a day.
I hate my phone so im never on it.
And if a UFO did appear above my head, i am more than sure i'd notice it lol.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by acertainshade

Just thought i'd point out that i'm 24, my girlfriend is 20 and all of my mates are all around the same kinda age.
We're not attached to ipods 24 hours a day.
I hate my phone so im never on it.
And if a UFO did appear above my head, i am more than sure i'd notice it lol.

Sorry, it was terribly wrong of me to generalise. You are absolutely right and the fact that you are a member here shows you have a lot of awareness and a stong mind. The same applies to a lot of people your age and you are equally capable of investigating the unexplained, perhaps even better than older people.

Thanks for the comment !

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea on the giant tetrahedral triangles over Russia?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin

Seriously - I highly doubt, that there will be an official disclosure in the way we would like it to happen: Obama in the prime-time-news welcoming a delegation of aliens on the lawn of the whitehouse, shaking hands with their leader, looking in the cameras and saying: "It's been a small step for them [out of their spacecrafts] but it will be a giant leap for mankind."

Actually I believe that's very close to how it will happen. However I think that full disclosure might be a false flag for another apocalyptic event that could have changed the world for the better.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Yes. But not significantly enough to justify your conclusion. If indeed some VIP's internationally are hiding it then there is not going to be disclosure as major parts of the globe are not ready. If the truth would be good it would have been published. My guess is that if truth hasn't been published they have damn good reasons to do so. What would you do if your local government would tell you following:

"Yes we have been visited by extraterrestial beings from various parts of galaxy over span of thousands of years. Most of entities appeard here on scientific mission to explore this world's large gene pool. By 1950's we had estabilished contact with extraterrestial beings. In return for protection from extraterrestial agression and other galactic phenomenoms and tehnology we made a deal with these beings to allow them to experiment on humans and other living beings. If we had not made the deal they would had done it anyway, without our constent. There is nothing we can do against them as they are according to some scientific estimates 300 years more advanced than us. If they see us as a threat they will attack us and terminate us. We have few backengineered prototypes of their ships, but they are ineffective against massive amounts of their ships. Treaty which we made with them limits our own tehnological advancment and amount of backengineered ships. They are very present in our solar system and do not wish to be disturbed."

Secondary even if truth would be good we still are not ready as we are too diverse economicly, culturally etc.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by SpeDeZo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
As a scientist i can assure you that you can simply RELAX. Aliens have been on this planet the last 74 000 years,at least from what we can document with dna and other samples.

The Us government has been working with and as they have allready informed the public on national tv with an Alien race the last 50 years. This alien race are concidered to be the annunaki wich you can find traces of through human history. These are nothing to be afraid of, they are kind intelligent and are above anything wich causes terror.

They look at us humans as less-intelligent due our easy way of getting into war ect.

There ARE aliens out there wich probably are a threat to us humans, but that is nothing i have been informed of.

There will be no invasion, but the plan is that the E.T will show themselves within the next 18\20 months.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
These periods of interest come in cycles...just as the interests of the public do... currently, the alien topic is on the wind...soon, it will be something else...

After over 50 years, there's no new reason to think disclosure is any closer to occurring now vs. then....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i'm in the military and was recently detached to california for about a month and while i was gone my wife went back to our home state to be with friends and family until i got back. while she was there she had our 3 dogs stay with her friends dad out in the country and she would visit them occasionally. i just found out 2 days ago that during one visit she was talking with her friends dad about random things and got onto the topic of aliens and disclosure when he told her he was interested in it aswell and that disclosure has already happened nearly a month ago on tv. she was basically taken back by that and asked if he was serious when he showed the recording he made of it on his DVR and there it was the worlds leaders gathered to announce that aliens did infact exist and we were in contact with them. although it didn't show any aliens it was the world leaders confirming their existence.

i myself have not seen the recording but i know my wife wouldn't lie about something like this. i'm hoping to get him to send me the recording either by email or even just record it with a cell phone camera. there is also no way that this guy made a fake vid of it cause honestly he's just some hick that lives in the country, he hunts, fishes, and trains dogs (mainly my puppy >.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

i dont know where i would be if i wasn't a member
The night-shift would be a lot less interesting.. now just gotta find something that i can contribute!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sNaFu

Are you new to the subject? Maybe you have seen a re-run of the first disclosure project meeting. Otherwise I'm sure the guys on this forum (who find 50 year old documents, interview key people, analyze every moon/mars pics posted on NASA's website, follow leads on 50 year old cases...) would have caught it!

Anyways, my first post on this topic was against the OP's argument. But the more I think of the more I believe that, yes, we are in the final stages of hiding the truth.

A couple months ago I remember reading the news about vatican's ET conference. The conclusion was that "If E.T. exists, it doesn't discard the Bible and probably they exist."

When I was a kid, the first I started to show interest in UFOs the first thing I learned about the subject from my dad was that "if their existence is disclosed it would create panic and anarchy due to religious ambiguity". If that was the biggest obstacle in front of disclosure they lifted it. What could be more obvious?

Now the news of scrambled voyager signal and reconsideration of martian fossils by NASA is starting to come. Phase 2 has begun and they are trying to change the perspective of the public from ridicule to curiosity.

However I don't think we should expect it to be very soon though cause phase 2 might take a while...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by bilb_o]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bilb_o

from what my wife is telling me it was the current world leaders. i talked to her last night and today she's going to have him find a way to send it to me

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join