It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG--Is it happening

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

OMG--Is it happening

Hello, fellow ATS members,

I just want to get your opinion, is it just me or is the last 2 months been eventful and current events are on the rise as far as i am aware on the Ufo subject.

You have the invasion theory in australia, along with the new series on the history channel,and thier is now being another documentary made released in a few days called the day before disclosure.

I Know you have probably seen this a thousand times and your also probably think omg not another thread like this.

But this is stounding out, shouting and screaming at me. cany anyone else see the large amount of recent activity.

Thank you for your time fellow members.

Please refrain from bullying and personal attacks on my Thread i will report the posts i find offensive whether o me or anyone else.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We need something to take our mind off the NWO...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

So canadiandream do you have a view on this maybe i just think too much but i see too much happening lately i'm all excited expecting to wake up and have some important news.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
As far as I see things, substantial activity has been non-existant lately.
So I disagree whole-heartedly. All I have heard the last few months has been "de-bunk this youtube video" or "so and so says there IS alien life!

Report away, deputy Fife.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Hmm i'm not sure maybe i just see things differently i have learnt not to believe every i read or watch but thinsg just seem to be picking up on the activity front.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I know what you mean, really...I've seen it for a while now. I mean, before all of the big news and shows popping up on TV, youtube has always had vids for this. However, just recently I noticed even more video activity on youtube. It's all interesting and I hope disclosure is coming soon. It's almost like one of those things where you say "I can just feel it."

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

I can definetely feel something, but it may be that curry i had earlier

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think you maybe excited because you have been reading about it to much.Just switch off and have a lay down that seems to help.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Have been took a 2 day break from certain sites

Never seems to help though i just have a fascination with this stuff, blame my girlfriend its all her fault lol she showed me the site now i cant get enough on this subject.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think I would also agree with you. I can see slowly more and more information is seeping out to "test the waters" in the public limelight. This comes from all sorts of fronts. Hell, talking about Aliens REALISTICALLY and logically rather than all the nut-job stuff you see if becoming possible with everyday sheeple...er people. I mean discussing the concept of Alien life rather than talking about being Abducted or something. People don't wanna hear about that sorta thing. Anyways..... I'm hoping we see it in the next few years as opposed to the human race killing itself off in any number of possible scenarios.

That Day of Disclosure documentary looked good to. Just watched the trailer. In my mind I just begin to piece the small puzzle pieces of the picture together. The Vatican coming out about "accepting ET as brothers" is interesting. (Which is a way to reassure Christians/Catholics and others who looked to the Vatican for spiritual guidance). Then you have Hawkings comments and his new serious that "dabbles" in the Sci-Fi / Quantum Physics area. (Which could be a way to help you understand some of these concepts before they come to fruition) Factor in the MSM covering UFO stories and other "disclosure ideas" from time to time and you see that slowly....the information is coming out in bit by bit. I'm not sure TPTB, Obama, Any other world leader, ect even know when "Official Disclosure" will come about. It could come from any multitude of sources although most wouldn't accept it as a reality until it's common fact and has the Scientific Community/ Political/ Military stamp of approval on it. Who knows when that will come about?

It's hard to predict the future when you only have small bits of the information to go but I'd say signs point to before the next Presidential Election. The only reason I state that is because increasingly more and more people aren't caring for Obama's policies and this threatens his potential voters. A lot of people voted Obama in for "change" and haven't exactly gotten what they are looking for just yet, myself included. I think if Obama was smart, and potentially "knows" of some type of information...or is able to speak himself and give the "Official" nod of approval, then he should do so to help himself in the next election, let alone help humanity. Imagine if you are elected President on a platform of change. Approaching your chance for re-election you begin to sweat as you realize your poll numbers are down and the GOP are looking tough. Hell they even got the mean ole Tea Party folk at their side. Everyone is looking at you for some sort of "change" and you've yet to give it. What would be the PERFECT move to win ENORMOUS support for the next election, let alone go down as the BEST president in the history of the World really. Because that is the scope of the subject we are discussing. Why....only disclosure itself would GUARANTEE that you win the next election and put your name down in the history books of the US...let alone the world.

Now, since I don't believe Obama is the anti-christ, but just another "not exactly clean, but not dirty politician" then I'm hoping he will look to his re-election as a perfect time to let it be known and disclose all. I also find it kinda coincidental that the Presidential election will be in November 2012 with the "Maya" date following not long after. *shrugs* /endrant

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

To me it seems as if the pieces of a very big puzzle that has sat in a dusty attic for 50 years is starting to come back together.

Ya know just a feeling and the facts also show a rise in this stuff. Its getting more and more mainstream.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
you are so right. it is happening but remember this has happend before look at the history behind all our religions in the past when mankind reached it's pinnacle we were visited. the tower of babel story (best example) now as we reach our pinnacle we are about to be visited again. i for one want this contact as i am sure many others do aswell. the race seems to be on to confuse and direct us to a way of thinking. aliens are bad, stay away, fear them etc... and the amount of alien movies and tv shows that are mainstream ie. avatar, transformers, V. they are definitly conditioning the population to this fact, "WE ARE NOT ALONE". i feel we are at the precipice of something big an encounter of sorts. that they (tptb) cannot control or deny. we as a species are evolving at an alarming rate and i am sure "others" have taken notice. now is the time of disclosure and contact. look to the stars and know this truth, they are looking back.....

peace

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Never heard word more true than those.

Thanks means alot to see bright open-minded people on ATS

Starred

[edit on 4-5-2010 by True-seer]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
you are so right. it is happening but remember this has happend before look at the history behind all our religions in the past when mankind reached it's pinnacle we were visited. the tower of babel story (best example) now as we reach our pinnacle we are about to be visited again. i for one want this contact as i am sure many others do aswell. the race seems to be on to confuse and direct us to a way of thinking. aliens are bad, stay away, fear them etc... and the amount of alien movies and tv shows that are mainstream ie. avatar, transformers, V. they are definitly conditioning the population to this fact, "WE ARE NOT ALONE". i feel we are at the precipice of something big an encounter of sorts. that they (tptb) cannot control or deny. we as a species are evolving at an alarming rate and i am sure "others" have taken notice. now is the time of disclosure and contact. look to the stars and know this truth, they are looking back.....

peace

I am not sure the Tower of Babel is the type of visit I want at this moment of my life. lol. Just remember if they exist and the ancient writings are true, some of them made us slaves in the past. Now are you sure you want them to visit again?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
too me, everyone is " mad as hell and not going to take it anymore "

thanks Howard

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What you need to remember is that this activity you mentioned could all be something created in order to keep our attention away from the important stuff thats going on in the world. I really do hope something happens but on the other hand, I could see them stringing us along for a while until they have the technology to create (genetically engineer) an "alien" and have it fly down and say hi just to keep us looking one way while they keep grabbing money and power. And we let them get away with it because we think: its ok, just a LITTLE bit longer and aliens will come set things right, or jesus, or someone will come save us. Maybe they think people are losing faith in religion and are turning to a more modernized version of salvation: alien rescue. I think they are there but there are good reasons why they aren`t trying to help. Mainly because "help" would consist of either them giving us technology and letting us run wild with it, or them giving us technology and then governing us to make sure we didn`t kill ourselves or some madman didn`t try to take control. That would mean we would have to surrender ourselves to them. And then we wouldn`t be taking care of ourselves and would have no reason to strive for anything. Why try to create anything, the aliens are on the forefront of technology and they can give us everything we need. And their highest technologies are too advanced for our brains to comprehend so we cannot contribute to theirs. We would degenerate, de-evolve even. So you see there are good reasons why they cannot come out and say hello. If they refused our requests for a cure to aids or unlimited energy, we would take offense and one thing would lead to another... you know theres gotta be good and bad aliens, just like with everything else theres always good and bad.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I think you maybe excited because you have been reading about it to much.Just switch off and have a lay down that seems to help.

Ahhhh, I cant stand these condescending/belittling comments. Give the OP a break, he didnt ask....(can someone help me get my mind off this)
so why tell him to switch off and lay down like a good ol boy.

Nothing wrong with his question, or his curiosities....he's not a sheep.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
to be honest OP, no. one need only look into the archives of the past several years in the Aliens and UFOs forum to see that every year someone such as yourself creates a thread just like this. and every year the disclosure everyone is waiting for is not found. interest in this field waxes and wanes in the media and entertainment industry. which is why some months it seems like there's a ufo story every week or day. however it has not, to this date, resulted in any disclosure other than the reality that people are still witnessing something but we're no closer to determining what that something really is.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
indeed their has been lots of activity on the aliens seen but somehow i think thats its a self creating effect>people talk about aliens=more people talking about aliens=more people talking about aliens, you just need a big story.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

However, the biggest pot-stirrer was Stephen Hawking. Hawking did the world a favor no matter what you feel about his views. He started quite a firestorm, giving back seriousness to an issue still reduced to ridicule.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join