It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure for 2010?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is disclosure for 2010?
I honestly hope yes. But think no.
Even if I see more and more UFO cases and big cover-up of them, we would need an enormous one.. a big case.

What are your toughts?
Hopes?
Predictions?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Is disclosure for 2010?

I see it happening but not by way of official declaration. I think we are going to see a series of events that will be witnessed by so many that they will be undeniable. The government(s) may remain silent but the obvious will betray their efforts at subterfuge.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

I Say it doesn't matter what we say.

because there will be many more disclosure to happen in 2010(?) threads that will get flamed.

besides...disclosure will happen when it's good and ready to. It's a very shy and illusive animal.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
cosmic awareness says so, however i think blind people will remain blind, so it's up to you what you see, so:

"
That Spiral Vortex Over Norway

Cosmic Awareness:

Indeed, this brings this Awareness to a change of discussion. It wishes now to talk further of the extraterrestrial presence. It is seen by this Awareness that 2010 will continue to bring more and more evidence of the Galactic Federation forces, and other truths will be brought forward of the Orion/Reptilian factions. The year ends with a spectacular event which was the event of the spiral vortex seen in the skies over Norway, and although not published widely, also over the skies of China.

This was the doing of the Galactic Federation forces, a showing in the skies of the vortex, the spiral energy showing that there is something there. Many reported this event as UFO activity, and many UFOs were sighted in the region and at that particular location in Norway. The spiral vortex was shown publicly for the first time purposely by the Galactic Federation forces for the intent of showing humanity what is to come. Many who saw the spiral in the sky, the vortex in the sky, had a deep and unconscious knowing of this, and knew what it was even if it has not yet been brought to full consciousness.

These events will continue in 2010 and there will be more and more sightings, even if those sightings continue to be suppressed in the United States and not shown on the media. They will become so prevalent that there is no way that in 2010 the Powers That Be can completely block the populace from receiving this information. This is still moving toward the planned event of First Contact, and while this has always been on the agenda, and still is so for 2010, those who are the Galactic forces are content with showing themselves in bits and pieces.

(More Personal First Contact with ETs Will Increase in 2010)Threat of Mass Annihilation by Orion/Reptilians Must Be Overcome Before First Contact Can Occur

It is seen that what will start to occur more in 2010 is personal First Contact. More and more individuals will have a personal experience of meeting extraterrestrial beings of the Galactic Federation. These will start to connect together at a grassroots level until a point is reached when a mass First Contact will take place. It is not seen completely that this will occur in 2010, but it is planned before 2012, if humanity is ready for this meeting and there is a way of bypassing the threat that has been issued by the Orion/Reptilian faction to the Galactic Federation, the threat of mass annihilation if they did show themselves in First Contact.

If this can be overcome, then First Contact is indeed imminent. But it is not seen that those who are the Galactic forces have yet been able to completely neutralize this possibility, and as long as they feel that they cannot safely guarantee that the Orions will not carry out their plan of a mass annihilation of the planet's populace, they are holding back. They are pursuing a more subtle course of action, showing themselves in more small sightings and personal First Contact.

Many Light Workers Today are Galactic Federation Entities

This is what is seen for 2010 around this matter. Many of the members are extremely sensitive to the Galactic Federation, for many are indeed of the Galactic Federation's forces, and are indeed those who are extraterrestrial in nature, who have chosen to be born into a physical context, so that they may participate in the events of this planet as true inhabitants of the planet, versus those who would come in from outside. Many will experience a greater sensitivity, and some may experience First Contact on the individual level that this Awareness has spoken of in the year 2010. This is within the realm of possibility for many at this time. This Awareness is complete with this matter.

Are Other Surprises in Store for 2010?

Questioner:

(Thank you.) Are there any other surprises in store, favorable or unfavorable for humanity during 2010?

Cosmic Awareness:

Much Extraterrestrial Evidence Will be Discovered

It is seen that hand-in-hand with the extraterrestrial matter is the rediscovery of certain monuments and edifices that are extraterrestrial in nature that are being investigated at this time. It is seen that there is a huge pyramid that is presently being investigated in one of the Balkan states; the state of Romania is that state that this Awareness is seeing at this time.

There are other discoveries that will be made in 2010 that will indicate extraterrestrial presence in the past, but will also be part of opening up the future and the future First Contact. These are seen as discoveries underwater in the Pacific region in South America and in Africa; discoveries of long hidden objects, including a saucer that has been buried in the northern region of South Africa and into the central and lower central region. The country Zimbabwe is also seen as somewhat involved in such discoveries.

The 12th Planet Will Appear in 2010

It is also seen that that which is known as the 12th planet will be declared in 2010 as an object that is approaching Earth. It is now close enough that many are starting to be able to view this through home telescopes, and it will soon reach a stage that the Powers That Be who have tried to quash this information will no longer be able to do so, and information will be released about the object in the skies approaching Earth.

more: www.cosmicawareness.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Another year, another false promise of disclosure.

Do you really think there'll ever be disclosure? Seriously, a lot of you people just think that everyday we are one step closer to it. The reality is that we're not.

It's just getting sickening, now. Please, just STOP giving people false hope. You're almost as bad as the ones hiding this stuff from everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the movie 2010 has first contact with aliens on that year. I heard there may be a limited disclosure during Obama's State of the Union speech. I'm hopeful but I'm not going to hold my breath as we have other issues to contend with.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Actually, "Disclosure" will not happen until the year 20,100. So you have another 18,090 years to go...hang in there, your clone might just make it there to witness it firsthand.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

I think disclosure is right around the corner. They are paving the road out to Area 51 and they just updated the guard shack. Maybe they're going to open it up to the public as a tourist attraction and show off all the captured alien technology... Cool.

Road:
www.dreamlandresort.com...

Guard Shack:
www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
IF disclosure happens, it is going not going to be something along the lines of "we have been in contact with ET's for years, and here they are: their motives, and all the secrets we've been keeping from you for 60+ years".

It will be either...

"Scientists discover living bacteria on mars"

or

Obama: "It is true america: their are objects that fly around in our skies of which we have no idea what they are, or where they come from. To assume they are Extra-terrestrials would be foolish; we are in the process of setting up an expert scientific panel to study the subject".

or my favorite, which I hope happens...

"Indian lunar probe photographs artificial structures and ruins on the moon".

I think it might happen this year... but I wouldn't bet on it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Another year, another false promise of disclosure.

Do you really think there'll ever be disclosure? Seriously, a lot of you people just think that everyday we are one step closer to it. The reality is that we're not.

It's just getting sickening, now. Please, just STOP giving people false hope. You're almost as bad as the ones hiding this stuff from everyone.

Hey Whine Flu , fitting name

There has been an awakening in people, people all on this website claim this. The evidence is right on these forums. You are quite lucky being able to post on this site, imagine the thousands suffering around the world that have have BEEN suffering. Those people will not get better unless we give up our ways! And if WE continue to go down this road , we will share the same fate as many 3rd world peoples. The difference between US and them is we have the power to stop it. America was born a glorious country, never forget that! We are the people of change, of success but this allowed the system to get corrupt as well. The *United* States *People* will not tolerate this much longer. There have been many technologies that have been hidden from us that we are in dire need of. The amount of death and fear on this Earth is unnatural. Everywhere else you look that people aren't involved in are in sync and they naturally react with such beauty. The Universe is beautiful the way it works together and the fact that humans CAN understand the beauty is one of life's greatest gift, it is divine. That deity has been suppressed for to long now in the confines of the human matrix. This is the reason disclosure will happen, and it will not be the same for everyone.

I believe that disclosure has been going on for a while now. Many people are just to occupied to really take notice of it but look around. What more do you need to see? How many more scandals,murders,wars,deaths,cover ups,unnecessary loss of lives do we need to see to accept this? We will soon be showed a way to be pure again, and it is up to each and every person to decide which direction they want to go.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

I wasn't saying that I don't believe in the fact that these things exist, I just don't believe that your government will send out a message to the world saying "We have dinner parties with the Greys".

Of course the stuff exists, though. The evidence is irrefutable. When I see the many threads discussing disclosure, however, I get really irritated.

But hey, if you wanna keep believing your GREAT and SUPERIOR nation will tell the world the truth, be my guest. You're only fooling yourself. I mean, damn, your government doesn't even know the difference between truth and toothpaste...or truthpaste.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
the contact that is gong to take place is more metaphorical than as expressed; the disclosure is the revelation of deeds done intergenerational, and the contact will be apocalypses' based on the truth of actions contradicting the maintained actions that are contra-dictionary to maintained expressions of.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your opinions!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
reply to post by kyle43

I wasn't saying that I don't believe in the fact that these things exist, I just don't believe that your government will send out a message to the world saying "We have dinner parties with the Greys".

Of course the stuff exists, though. The evidence is irrefutable. When I see the many threads discussing disclosure, however, I get really irritated.

But hey, if you wanna keep believing your GREAT and SUPERIOR nation will tell the world the truth, be my guest. You're only fooling yourself. I mean, damn, your government doesn't even know the difference between truth and toothpaste...or truthpaste.

Ahhh now I see eye to eye with you, sorry man didn't mean to seem like I was putting you down.

And I do think disclosure is imminent.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's cool. I probably shouldn't have gotten all offended over it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois

Hopes?
Predictions?

Here is something:
61. UFO crashes to Earth. As much as the government tries to cover it up there are too many witnesses and fuzzy video to prove it true. More UFO sightings throughout the US and also reported by our own troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Another big sighting above three major cities, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and New York.

Source: www.mynewsletterbuilder.com...

It's predicted to happen this year.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
These UFO's sure crash a lot

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
cosmic awareness says so, however i think blind people will remain blind, so it's up to you what you see

Is there a special pair of Glasses I can buy somewhere so I can see them?
Or do I need to vibrate on a special level to experience these brothers of light and love?

Many Light Workers Today are Galactic Federation Entities

Are we talking The Galactic Federation of Light (GFL)... as in Blossom Goodchild?

Or are there more than one Galactic Federations now or are they a splinter group?

What's a light worker?
What are their abilities?
How do they serve the common human in a tangible/measurable way?
Can you show me proof of this?

This is what is seen for 2010 around this matter. Many of the members are extremely sensitive to the Galactic Federation, for many are indeed of the Galactic Federation's forces, and are indeed those who are extraterrestrial in nature,

The whole site is sensitive to the Galactic Federation... mainly because it's a new age scam! Oct 14th 2008 went down like a lead balloon.

So who are these forces? How do I join? Does one receive a special Badge, Hat, T-Shirt and Communication Crystal or something?

I'm really interested!!!

IRM

[edit on 20/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
These UFO's sure crash a lot

But it's going to put an end to a lot of things if UFOs keep crashing.
Finally all of these alien mysteries would be solved and people can no longer say that aliens don't exist. Also, the government will no longer cover-up aliens and UFOs.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

I didn't read any further than the OP. So sue me. I thought disclosure was to be in December of 2009? Somebody make up my mind, before I make up a date for disclosure, too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join