It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG--Is it happening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hopefully the PTB are not prepping us for project bluebeam.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Tell me more about this invasion in Australia please .
I reside here at the moment and this is the first I have heard of this
or at least not put out that way . Please post a link .

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Tell me more about this invasion in Australia please .
Please post a link .

Yes please!
*goes to google a bit*

Back on topic...I've had this swelling, building, pressure in me for years now, the more i watch TV (news, movies, series) or get involved in "their world" the stronger it gets. Whether this is a sign that the PTB WANTS us to think something is coming (referring to the modernized salvation theory mentioned earlier) or whether I'm sub consciously picking up on some kind of international tension that's building is beyond me. Either way I've felt like something big is coming for a while now.

Honestly (and to take from another ATS members signature) i think the only thing we can do right now is "buckle your seat belt" and enjoy the ride. No use spending every day waiting and watching and praying for something to happen. get out there and enjoy your life, make the most of what we have now, and when it does happen, when something finally does change (disclosure, alien invasion...whatever) THEN we can embrace it.

Spend your life waiting for something to happen and you've done exactly that, spent your life waiting.

On a side note I was just reading this thread over here which ads additional support to this theory :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
They need to just admit it already. It's WAY long past due. People aren't going to "riot in the streets" upon learning UFO's are real, that's just silly.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wash222

Originally posted by 12voltz

Ahhhh, I cant stand these condescending/belittling comments. Give the OP a break, he didnt ask....(can someone help me get my mind off this)
so why tell him to switch off and lay down like a good ol boy.

Nothing wrong with his question, or his curiosities....he's not a sheep.

Ok i retract my post to op (although he didnt seem offended by it and none was meant)and post same comment to you because you could do with a little time out.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
I think I would also agree with you. I can see slowly more and more information is seeping out to "test the waters" in the public limelight. This comes from all sorts of fronts. Hell, talking about Aliens REALISTICALLY and logically rather than all the nut-job stuff you see if becoming possible with everyday sheeple...er people. I mean discussing the concept of Alien life rather than talking about being Abducted or something. People don't wanna hear about that sorta thing. Anyways..... I'm hoping we see it in the next few years as opposed to the human race killing itself off in any number of possible scenarios.

That Day of Disclosure documentary looked good to. Just watched the trailer. In my mind I just begin to piece the small puzzle pieces of the picture together. The Vatican coming out about "accepting ET as brothers" is interesting. (Which is a way to reassure Christians/Catholics and others who looked to the Vatican for spiritual guidance). Then you have Hawkings comments and his new serious that "dabbles" in the Sci-Fi / Quantum Physics area. (Which could be a way to help you understand some of these concepts before they come to fruition) Factor in the MSM covering UFO stories and other "disclosure ideas" from time to time and you see that slowly....the information is coming out in bit by bit. I'm not sure TPTB, Obama, Any other world leader, ect even know when "Official Disclosure" will come about. It could come from any multitude of sources although most wouldn't accept it as a reality until it's common fact and has the Scientific Community/ Political/ Military stamp of approval on it. Who knows when that will come about?

It's hard to predict the future when you only have small bits of the information to go but I'd say signs point to before the next Presidential Election. The only reason I state that is because increasingly more and more people aren't caring for Obama's policies and this threatens his potential voters. A lot of people voted Obama in for "change" and haven't exactly gotten what they are looking for just yet, myself included. I think if Obama was smart, and potentially "knows" of some type of information...or is able to speak himself and give the "Official" nod of approval, then he should do so to help himself in the next election, let alone help humanity. Imagine if you are elected President on a platform of change. Approaching your chance for re-election you begin to sweat as you realize your poll numbers are down and the GOP are looking tough. Hell they even got the mean ole Tea Party folk at their side. Everyone is looking at you for some sort of "change" and you've yet to give it. What would be the PERFECT move to win ENORMOUS support for the next election, let alone go down as the BEST president in the history of the World really. Because that is the scope of the subject we are discussing. Why....only disclosure itself would GUARANTEE that you win the next election and put your name down in the history books of the US...let alone the world.

Now, since I don't believe Obama is the anti-christ, but just another "not exactly clean, but not dirty politician" then I'm hoping he will look to his re-election as a perfect time to let it be known and disclose all. I also find it kinda coincidental that the Presidential election will be in November 2012 with the "Maya" date following not long after. *shrugs* /endrant

I agree with all both of you, this is amazing. They are talking about on the History Channel about alien in our history realistically and actually digging into it rather than just looking at it on the surface. Why would history channel do this. I do agree that they are priming us for something, and that something may be the official disclosure that their is life out in the galaxy. I didn't or couldn't believe that the History channel would make 5 or 6 episodes 2 hours each on this topic. It's almost as if they are trying to make sure everything is covered.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

OMG--Is it happening

Hello, fellow ATS members,

I just want to get your opinion, is it just me or is the last 2 months been eventful and current events are on the rise as far as i am aware on the Ufo subject.

You have the invasion theory in australia, along with the new series on the history channel,and thier is now being another documentary made released in a few days called the day before disclosure.

I Know you have probably seen this a thousand times and your also probably think omg not another thread like this.

But this is stounding out, shouting and screaming at me. cany anyone else see the large amount of recent activity.

Thank you for your time fellow members.

Please refrain from bullying and personal attacks on my Thread i will report the posts i find offensive whether o me or anyone else.

Could you tell me more about the Invasion Australia and the Day before disclosure, because I would really love to see those two shows. The old guard is dying off and more people don't see alien life on other planets as a shock. In fact more people believe aliens do exists.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
There sure has been a lot of talk on TV about the whole UFO subject lately. History channel playing that Ancient Aliens series to Larry King discussing it more than usual etc.

I dunno if its a coincidence or not, but it sure does seem odd that the subject is being talked about more and more these days.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

You have the invasion theory in australia,

Can you tell us more about this please- it's the first I hear of it...sounds interesting.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
I think I would also agree with you. I can see slowly more and more information is seeping out to "test the waters" in the public limelight. This comes from all sorts of fronts. Hell, talking about Aliens REALISTICALLY and logically rather than all the nut-job stuff you see if becoming possible with everyday sheeple...er people.

to me ......
it appears that we are being
programmed to receive the disclosure.
If it was done outright, there could be
mass hysteria and even suicides.
We are being gently programmed.
Conditioned for the response !!!
Psych 101

and I think ET knows
and they are excited about it too

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Aye I would liken it to someone sprinkling rocks over a still pond then recording just how big the ripples are. Just look at the capabilities WE already have in data-mining and you can see just how easy it is to gauge public response. The real question here is WHO is it that is preparing us for this "disclosure"? Is it Pres. Obama secretly running a campaign to slowly release the info? Is it a third-party of earthly or even extra-terrestrial origins. I guess only time will tell.

Another point I kinda realized while having a heated debate with a friend. He was quite "frustrated" that Obama was dismantling the current shuttle program at Nasa. He also mentioned that during the time between the decommission and the release of the new shuttle program, the US would be going on joint missions with Russia and a few other countries. The ole Cold War response seemed to be what he was pointing out. "Why would we go their with Russia? Space race...yada yada"

However, after listening to his points, I had an eerie idea pop in my head. What if Obama knows of these suppressed technologies perhaps from Reverse-engineering, the German Scientists from WWII research, or any number of Black Book projects. What would be the perfect "public" cover to have NASA begin working on spacecraft that actually utilizes ALL the information we know? Why the perfect means is dismantling the current shuttle program, and beginning work on the next type of shuttle. But it's the "going up with Russia, ESA, ect" that really interests me. Would this not be the full-proof way to ensure whatever research we do up there isn't compromised by those who would oppose disclosure? Would be interesting if all this tied into Phobos and the conjecture about it being an artificial space station of sorts, potentially filled with artifacts of God knows what. Of course, that's all still speculation until some type of official, authentic disclosure happens. In the mean time, keep an eye to the sky

[edit on 5/5/10 by ElijahWan]

[edit on 5/5/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I am inclined to agree with you. I also believe there have been recent developments in air defense and federal budgeting which seem to be moving in this direction. I write more about it in my OP here:

Recent Developments in Air Defense Suggest Coming Disclosure

P.S. If it does happen, I have to wonder if anybody will be held responsible for generations of lies, coverups, black budget theft, and probably the hijacking of our top scientific minds, since people seem to disappear whenever they claim to have made a scientific breakthrough. If disclosure happens and no one is held accountable for this, there might be a backlash.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Magnus47]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

OMG--Is it happening

You need to settle down. From the looks of your post you're way to excited. Take a deep breath slowly back away from da puda. Shut it off
for 24 hrs. You will gain so much just from doing that. I promise you won't miss anything. Nothing is going to happen that isn't supposed to happen.

Besides all that. I see a bunch of people that are willing to be set up. That's about it.

I guess OP is off line right now. I think the man needs some rest.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

You have the invasion theory in australia,

Can you tell us more about this please- it's the first I hear of it...sounds interesting.

Jinx880101.....

Here's a link to a current thread regarding the Australian"invasion".

There's not much going on.....it's a "beat up".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I remember last year around this time almost the same thing was being discussed. The last year (may 2009-may 2010) past at a weird pace for me, I had some interruptions in my life and thus spring 2009 actually feels like yesterday

And I'm pretty sure that I was reading topics about disclosure being imminent, the increased activity on the media with the Larry King's UFO series, Disclosure Project's kind of "black mailing" for disclosure until end of April or end of May...People were hyped that they were on to something and could actually reveal some secret info. which would force the government's hand unless the disclosure happened by the stated date..

Nothing major happened. A year later we're not one step ahead.

Unfortunately.

edit: Found the post I was referring to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by bilb_o]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Here's a link to a current thread regarding the Australian"invasion".

where? if you u2u'd it to him can i have it too please

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Theres no Aliens on Earth so people you can sleep better. If Aliens did exist and was talking with any of our governments I am sure someone would have asked "can you help us with our oil spill please coz we are really thick people who dont seem to ween ourselves of oil"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

They are definetly testing the waters of the public's reaction. Maybe it's just me, but especially since the movie "Avatar" when there is something regarding ET's in the news, people gobble it up and want more...

About Obama and disclosure, I really think the change is more subtle than anything. It's a process. Last year, if Obama came on the news and started talking and giving information about aliens, wouldn't people would either panic or think he's nuts? But now and the immediate future is a much better time to disclose, because with all the scientific discoveries recently, the idea of aliens is atleast out there and being seriously considered, not as nuts as in the past. It's very much a process. At this current rate, we should see info about Phobos by summer and alien disclosure by the years end

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Waiting for disclosure is like watching the microwave timer when you're melting cheddar cheese. It takes too long when you scrutinize the timer and watch it. Instead; just walk away and do something else. If it's going to happen then it will happen. Spending energy waiting is useless and 99.9 percent of the time results in being let down.

Ten years ago when History channel aired a UFO program ppl were saying this exact same thing. So even if we are being conditioned to the idea of disclosure, it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Those programs run in cycles. 4 months Hitler, 4 Months UFO. The other 4 months are littered with American revolution type shows, Nature programming and reality garbage. Just the way it works.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i just had a nasty thought that gave me a horrible sinking feeling. All this ties right in to that "project bluebeam" conspiracy.

Picture this.

Destabilize the world by breaking down international relationships with staged terrorist attacks and active invasions of foreign lands (add to this economical and psychological warfare)

Gradually flood the media with misinformation and propaganda pertaining to a plausible threat from ET's (or quite simply that ET's exist and have been here).

Slowly begin to project more and more holographic images into the sky of strange lights, saucer shaped objects etc etc

Slowly leak doctored photographs from space shuttles with plausible "accidental" anomaly's like odd lights and again objects suggesting ET activity.

Stage a full blown alien attack with the use of every media channel, holographic images, space based lasers and ULF's. We could essentially be seeing people "zapped" up into a puff of smoke, entire cities leveled with quakes, hurricanes, tornado's, anything. (this technology exists!)

and the final phase and ultimate goal of the NWO
"People of earth, we are under attack, and we must unite. We must put aside all our differences and come together under one flag, one organization, one species."

A unified controlled global state.

Add to this the recent tests I've seen via my mobile phone and television of some new "emergency broadcast system" and I'm starting to feel a little ill.

Am i going crazy? have i been reading too much ATS? i have no idea, help me out here people I'm in a bit of a panic...i feel like i cant trust anything right now, not my own senses, not even the conspiracy theories...

It all just makes too much sense, and has such a discusting familiar air to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join